PDA

View Full Version : Faith: Intersection of Metaphysics & Historiography

big_ole_jpn
07-04-2016, 08:06 PM
This has been around a bit, but the viewcount is way too low. Need to get this brain food to a wider audience. Let's have a civil discussion about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w).

I don't endorse or repudiate any content linked here, but I do wish I could orate like this guy. I'll leave the color commentary to others -- best I just moderate this discussion.

Full sermon for the deep thinkers. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7b8UWfi8mo)

AzzarTheGod
07-04-2016, 08:15 PM
This ***** spittin fire. The facts per minute is over 9000.

tagged for comment later.

Pokesan
07-04-2016, 08:55 PM
sad thread

fash
07-04-2016, 08:56 PM
dis ***** is woke

AzzarTheGod
07-04-2016, 09:15 PM
dis ***** is woke

yes lord he is.

I was particularly impressed with his ability to differentiate between Caucasoid and those who steal from North Africa and call themselves the Semitic peoples, but at the same time wearing the Caucasoid hat when it suits their Zionist agenda while conducting business affairs in America..

I for one embrace our obsidian brothers involved in this courageous effort. And I'd like to see more unity, less division on this subject.

More specifics on that later.

maerilith
07-04-2016, 10:06 PM
i dont like jesus or ra

stargate taught me better than this guy

egyption gods suck

hathor was full of alien sperms :(

AzzarTheGod
07-04-2016, 10:54 PM
i dont like jesus or ra

stargate taught me better than this guy

egyption gods suck

hathor was full of alien sperms :(

GJ posting off topic. Try again.

maerilith
07-04-2016, 10:56 PM
I think Hitler was mean. dont care if he was transracial and into African men.....

maskedmelon
07-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Everyone loves to hate. Pinks ain't got a monopoly on that.

maskedmelon
07-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Goddamned transitive property!

swastika = 4 square = 90 degree angles x 4 = 360 = perfect circle = sun = Amon Ra mothf*cka

Pokesan
07-04-2016, 11:21 PM
swastika = 4 square = 90 degree angles x 4 = 360 = perfect circle = sun = Amon Ra mothf*cka

If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners. Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs.
The sixteen(16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation. The academia created 1 day greenwich time is bastardly queer and dooms future youth and nature to a hell.
Ignorance of 4 day harmonic cubic nature indicts humans as unfit to live on earth

AzzarTheGod
07-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Everyone loves to hate. Pinks ain't got a monopoly on that.

This is about hate? Big J you really should have set the framework of this thread in your post. These people are all over the place.

For example I don't even know where maskedmelon 's comment about hate comes from? What does hate have to do with any of this content?

The misdirection is real.

AzzarTheGod
07-04-2016, 11:26 PM
If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners. Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs.
The sixteen(16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation. The academia created 1 day greenwich time is bastardly queer and dooms future youth and nature to a hell.
Ignorance of 4 day harmonic cubic nature indicts humans as unfit to live on earth

Getting better. More on this later.

maskedmelon
07-05-2016, 12:37 AM
This is about hate? Big J you really should have set the framework of this thread in your post. These people are all over the place.

For example I don't even know where maskedmelon 's comment about hate comes from? What does hate have to do with any of this content?

Well, ok. Here's the deal. He's wrong about the swastika. See, it actually hasntwice as many right angles if drawn as lines of zero thickness, but this is reality, shit doesn't have zero thickness, so the swastika actually has 5 times the number of right angles suggested. There is a lot to be said about this.*What international symbol do we know that has 5 perfect circles bound to one another? The Olympic Rings, which if course sumbolize a union of the five continents and the nations if the world by the addition of six colors. We'll touch more on that later.

From five sets of four we can also extract four sets of five, assuming uniform sets. The most prevalent 5 pronged religious symbol is of course the pentagram. A set of four pentagrams can be arranged in a square with the centers aligned at right angles to one another. Four right angles are of course equivalent to one perfect circle (of pentagrams) or the sun.*

So the sun is a union of nations (united nations??) and is very clearly comprised of a perfect set of pentagrams. The pentagram is a well established symbol of the occult and the sun is often associated symbolically with Lucifer, the light bearer.

If you are not troubled yet, you should be...

big_ole_jpn
07-05-2016, 12:45 AM

Unfortunately there are certain forces (these people) that try to suppress my contributions. Chilling effect at work. You must try to understand the interference a high profile individual like myself deals with.

big_ole_jpn
07-06-2016, 05:50 PM
more discussion plz here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Lm_-DbycI&spfreload=1)

maskedmelon
07-07-2016, 12:43 AM
I want to respond to this, but I dint know how : / ATG?