PDA

View Full Version : Petition response time

damstraight4
06-24-2016, 09:12 AM
I submitted a petition about 9 hours ago and haven't received a response. I did /petition, and posted in the report part of this forum. Am curious, how long on average does it take to get a response?

damstraight4
06-24-2016, 09:32 AM
Okay, if no volunteer is available at that time does it go into a queue sot hat when one is, it will be addressed?

damstraight4
06-24-2016, 09:46 AM
I had a camp, guy came along. I asked if he wanted to share, he said no, and took it anyways. I can't KS him so he got the camp and was a dick about it.

Tingowingo
06-24-2016, 02:58 PM
If, at all, you feel injustice from the petitionquesting, simply name and shame for the rest of the community to know! Bad names deserve neglect from the server.

Gumbo
06-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Wait... If this guy started taking kills from you then why couldn't you take kills from him?

Baler
06-24-2016, 04:40 PM
/petition in game
Take screenshots or record a video
Petition on the forums with image or video proof and give as much accurate information as possible.

If that person acts up again in the future and others follow these same steps. Staff will take notice and he may receive a warning followed by a suspension if he keeps acting up.
Never post about a petition outside of the petition section of the forums. Let it be handled by the staff between you and them only.
Don't expect a staff member to appear the second you petition. There are many players with many problems every single day. The staff are dedicated equally to all of the players and some issues are vitally more important to the health of the server. Also keep in mind that they are volunteering their free time!

Wait... If this guy started taking kills from you then why couldn't you take kills from him?
No, vigilante justice incredibly risky and can often lead to you getting in trouble aswell. Despite being the one originally getting screwed over.

I encourage all of you to thoroughly read through this: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132299