PDA

View Full Version : Magician Focus Item

Webeporting
06-23-2016, 08:16 PM
If anyone has a broom, shovel, stein, or torch, and would like to sell, please let me know.

Shodo
06-23-2016, 09:59 PM
Not sure what level toons you have access to, but just fyi if you do the gators in CT (~level 23-30) they drop the focus items and epic pages like candy. AE'd them for about an hour and had 3 foci & all pages (after wasting 3 hours in Najena for zero drops). Either way, good luck :)

syztem
06-24-2016, 01:39 AM
What shodo said basically, I've done these quests on necro shaman druid etc just got the mana battery of reclaim minion. Good for any class that spends mana on a pet

Pyrion
06-27-2016, 10:58 AM
When hunting those items in Najena dont forget the goblins downstairs. Most of my drops has been from them. Once even a goblin warrior dropped one which was strange (maybe i am imagining things).

Skinned
06-27-2016, 03:44 PM
Not sure what level toons you have access to, but just fyi if you do the gators in CT (~level 23-30) they drop the focus items and epic pages like candy. AE'd them for about an hour and had 3 foci & all pages (after wasting 3 hours in Najena for zero drops). Either way, good luck :)

I've hunted Najena for hours and no drops. Alligators in CT are the way to go.