PDA

View Full Version : Crashing

Bosey101
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Ever sense the ddos "fix" Ive been crashing at least 75% of the time I zone, any way to fix this?

Kilitan
01-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I have been crashing while zoning, nearly every single time. I can't understand it, all my settings should be correct, I mean, it did take a few days of trial and error to get them that way, so everything should be fine there. The zones I crash the most in are north and west Freeport. I think every time I zone into one of those I crash. Today it took over 30 minutes to get logged back on after I crashed while zoning to North Freeport, then once I was in, I crashed again zoning back to West Freeport, after that my IP was temporarily banned. There has got to be a way to fix this problem. Please help, someone.

Kilitan

Chanus
01-03-2011, 06:45 PM
The "temporary IP ban" thing just means your character is still in the world. You're not actually banned.

I seem to crash every time I zone out of North Felwithe into Greater Faydark. Don't really have problems with other zonelines (or zoning into Felwithe).

carrots
01-06-2011, 03:32 AM
are you on a wireless connection? try running in wineq, thats worked for me so far and im on wireless.