PDA

View Full Version : Player Ran Event! Gorelords Fight Club!

Skinnah
06-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Heya guys! so im here to Announce that I will be holding Gorelords Fight Club in East Common Lands at the bottom of the tunnel 8pm EST Friday night. I will announce how many contestants I need at 8pm EST. There will be Prizes for the winners and the losers as well!!! The Winners will receive a nice lowbie item with a chance of winning some plat! and the Losers will receive a lower quality item but still worth it What is Gorelords Fight Club? well its where You have your freshly made lvl 1 fight to the death against a other lvl 1 while completely intoxicated! If you would like to participate and help take screen shots and videos and help me with creating the circle for the members to fight in please add Gorelord and look for me online today if it is required I will tip for your assistance as well, but lets have some fun tonight and see who becomes the Victor and the teeth collector!

Rules for Gorelords Fight Club

1. Any race/class is allowed as long as you can get them to EC, any stat allocation is allowed.

2. Must be lvl 1

3. No buffs or spells allowed, Bar Knuckle only!

4. Cannot be Anon or /role

5. No Mercy!

6. Have fun!

7. no stat food!

Expediency
06-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Love the initiative but there is already a level one player run event at that exact time spot. Consider sat or sunday?

Skinnah
06-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Its not going to be lengthy or big for that matter so im sure it wont make much of a difference. I had just realized how much random stuff I had that I know younger players could use. some friends collected some more stuff last night and decided instead of just giving it to them let them fight for it :p. and I would of figured there would be more than just 1 player ran event on the weekends no? im fairly new to the server myself. and haven't seen any so far but also thought maybe I have missed them.

Expediency
06-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Level one player run events happen once every 2-3 months. You just happened to pick the night that one is scheduled.

Skinnah
06-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Canceled

Zheta
06-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Ruined.

Thana8088
06-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Skinnah, I remember that wolf in your sig! I don't recall from where, but I know he scared me. :(

-TK-
06-10-2016, 03:04 PM
Skinnah, I remember that wolf in your sig! I don't recall from where, but I know he scared me. :(

G'mork from The Neverending Story.

Sorn
06-10-2016, 03:06 PM
I recommend trying again at a different time (so potential participants aren't forced to decide between two events) and doing the following:

1) Advertise in-game in multiple newbie zones about an hour beforehand
2) provide weapons to non-monk classes because otherwise it's not fair since newbie monks can hit for up to 8 while the rest hit for maybe 2-3
3) give booze to spectators too

I usually try to show up and stream for all player-run events if I can make it.

Thana8088
06-10-2016, 03:09 PM
G'mork from The Neverending Story.

Ah yes, thank you! Scariest puppet ever imo.

Skinnah
06-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Canceled

Tecmos Deception
06-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Canceled

Aww.

I was about to give the OP credit for a good way of bettering his odds of winning the level 1 race, but I guess this wasn't a fairly-elaborate troll attempt after all.

Skinnah
06-10-2016, 04:03 PM
Aww.

I was about to give the OP credit for a good way of bettering his odds of winning the level 1 race, but I guess this wasn't a fairly-elaborate troll attempt after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not at all, I had no idea about this until its was pointed out to me. I canceled because I don't want drama or someone to get butt hurt, it doesn't matter to me either way all the items that I was gonna use as prizes are just gonna end up going to who ever looks like they need it in ec. anyways i was just trying to find a fun way about doing it instead of just handing it to them.
not to benefit myself for some race.

Kaight
06-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Why not just reschedule?

EQBallzz
06-10-2016, 06:37 PM
^^ what she said.

Kaight
06-10-2016, 06:42 PM
I believe it was Falcor that said, "never give up and good luck will find you," Gorelord.