PDA

View Full Version : TOTAL NOOB LFG

Liebertron
06-09-2016, 11:25 AM
I played OG EQ back in 1999 for a number of years as a young pup, I don't think I could have been older than 11 years old at the time. I played and still believe EQ was the best game I ever played... I recently stumbled on the intro music on YouTube and got goosebumps. Low and behold now I am installing P99.

Im not a gaming noob by any means, but I know how much EQ made me feel like a noob back in the day. Any guilds recruiting casual players?

Thanks!

Mizard
06-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Welcome back to Everquest Liebertron! The nostalgia is intense isn't it? =)

If you still haven't found your dream guild by lvl 40, please reach out to us at <Paradox>.

We are a high end casual raiding guild on the Project 1999 blue server. Our #1 goal is to have fun playing Everquest. We have been getting our members epics, velious armor and slaying everything we can via our alliances with other guilds.

We are EQ veterans who have seen the end game and want to experience that content again, but at a casual pace. No poopsocking, no drama.

We believe real life will always trump playing Everquest. Many of our members have wives, lives, children and jobs. If you can make a raid, great! If you can't, no worries.

Current level requirement is 40+ and we use Ventrilo during raids.

If this sounds like the right guild for you, please apply on our website at http://paradoxeq.com/apply.html or send a tell to any Officer in game: Vincenzo, Riverhead, Scalezmaroo, Jamini, Nenet or Boltron

Thank you!

Riverhead <Paradox>

EQBallzz
06-14-2016, 12:07 PM
Welcome back to EQ Liebertron. If you are looking for a leveling guild with other lowbies to play with feel free to look me up in game. We frequently do guild groups (or at least pair up) to make the leveling more enjoyable. Currently have about 25 players (and growing) and most are below 30. We have a solid presence in FoB area but have started branching out to other areas and have been adding players from the old world as well.