PDA

View Full Version : Kimba Slice dead at 42

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-07-2016, 01:28 PM
RIP to Kimba. I remember when his first street fight vids came out. Those were pretty insane, and then he went MMA. He was a real personality. Only 42!!!

Condolences to his family.

barrettdc1
06-07-2016, 01:33 PM
He looked like he was about to die in the ring the last time i saw him fight some other fat harambe.

Nihilist_santa
06-07-2016, 01:35 PM
RIP Mandigo fighting league. :(

xKoopa
06-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Rip

Ppl seem to forget that he was a boxer not a mma guy, he was just chasin that money

Swish
06-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Used his internet fame to his advantage... and did it well. Always liked watching him fight.

barrettdc1
06-07-2016, 10:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i1fgOiv.jpg

Wonkie
06-07-2016, 10:36 PM

hell yes

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 04:01 AM
Rip

Ppl seem to forget that he was a boxer not a mma guy, he was just chasin that money

Oh do you have a link to Kimbo Slice pro boxing record?

RIP to Kimba. I remember when his first street fight vids came out. Those were pretty insane, and then he went MMA. He was a real personality. Only 42!!!

Condolences to his family.

Lesson learned, do not grossly abuse anabolic steroids your entire life if you have a wife and kids you need to be there for.

Eddie Guerrero where you at? Done up Kimbo style.

LostCause
06-08-2016, 05:14 AM

fight would be over in 5 seconds.

DMN
06-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Never much cared for him as fighter. But despite some his "fans" being pretty low brow and classless types. Kimbo generally seemed like a decent, down to earth person. Shame his kids will be without a dad now. Hopefully he made decent bit of money and didn't blow it on whatever. It wouldn't surprise me if roids ended up causing the issues, but it's highly speculative. He was getting up there in age and commonly fighters who are getting long in the tooth opt for little spitball to help compete with the youngsters a bit better.

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 05:40 AM
Never much cared for him as fighter. But despite some his "fans" being pretty low brow and classless types. Kimbo generally seemed like a decent, down to earth person. Shame his kids will be without a dad now. Hopefully he made decent bit of money and didn't blow it on whatever. It wouldn't surprise me if roids ended up causing the issues, but it's highly speculative. He was getting up there in age and commonly fighters who are getting long in the tooth opt for little spitball to help compete with the youngsters a bit better.

He had been abusing a gross amount of steroids his entire life. You got eyes, use them.

It wasn't an age thing at all. he was an avid anabolic steroid user since his college football days. Same age as Eddie Guerrero, same cause of death, same physique and history of positive tests for steroid use.

"highly speculative" my fucking ass -- all due respect to your opinion.

DMN
06-08-2016, 05:49 AM
My eyes don't come with steroid testing program. He was in MMA or a long time and never got busted for roids until just recently.

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 05:56 AM
My eyes don't come with steroid testing program. He was in MMA or a long time and never got busted for roids until just recently.

Did you see him during his streetfighting career? He was 40 lbs heavier, billed at around 270. MMA requires testing, he dropped over 50 pounds down to 221 and was a shadow of himself in his UFC debut.

I guess you just aren't all that familiar with his beginnings from college ball to streetfighting. Mostly the streetfighting.

Don't need a steroid test, how about just getting some basic facts about his adult life? His streetfighting career at 270+ was almost 20 years ago. He has been grossly abusing anabolic steroids his entire adult life, as I stated.

Anyone familiar with his "career" (MMA-only nerds can take a hike) is aware of this fact.

DMN
06-08-2016, 06:10 AM
Did you see him during his streetfighting career? He was 40 lbs heavier, billed at around 270. MMA requires testing, he dropped over 50 pounds down to 221 and was a shadow of himself in his UFC debut.

I guess you just aren't all that familiar with his beginnings from college ball to streetfighting. Mostly the streetfighting.

Don't need a steroid test, how about just getting some basic facts about his adult life? His streetfighting career at 270+ was almost 20 years ago. He has been grossly abusing anabolic steroids his entire adult life, as I stated.

Anyone familiar with his "career" (MMA-only nerds can take a hike) is aware of this fact.

Wow, they "billed" him bigger than he was. What a fucking shock, man. That never happens in sports.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gz9x_kimbo-slice-s-first-fight-against-b_sport

apparently thats his first fight and he doesn't look much different than when he was fighting in the UFC to me. I ain't arguing this stupid shit with you, tho.

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 06:13 AM
Wow, they "billed" him bigger than he was. What a fucking shock, man. That never happens in sports.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gz9x_kimbo-slice-s-first-fight-against-b_sport

apparently thats his first fight and he doesn't look much different than when he was fighting in the UFC to me. I ain't arguing this stupid shit with you, tho.

Nuff said. Thanks for the evidence he looked nothing like his UFC debut.

I am guessing you aren't a fan of the sport of bodybuilding based on your observation you just posted here. It takes a trained eye to see a 30-50lb loss on a 6'4 frame.

We aren't talking about someone of average length and height. Anyway this argument isn't an argument you are just coming off as misinformed and just finished digging.

That video is enough proof that his billed weight, while not accurate, was at least 20-30 lbs heavier than his UFC debut.

DMN
06-08-2016, 06:19 AM
He isn't anywhere near 6'4' . for someone with such amazing omnipotent eyeballs it's hard to believe you actually think that.

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 06:24 AM
He isn't anywhere near 6'4' . for someone with such amazing omnipotent eyeballs it's hard to believe you actually think that.

215 lb catchweight fight

What now? Official 215lb catchweight, has weighed in on camera during his streetfighting as in the 240's shredded in a gym (A kimbo fan can link a video maybe I don't have it on hand).

Its a done deal dude just give up. Grown men don't slide in lean muscle mass (hes fucking lean, we can agree on that and he always has been) from 215 to 240 in their late 30's early 40's.

He's been abusing steroids his entire adult life and you are just running cover for him like some attorney except you aren't getting paid.

DMN
06-08-2016, 06:38 AM
He didn't "weigh in" as a street fighte. That's all made up. How old ar you to actually blieve something that stupid? Andre the giant was billed as 9 feet tall, 600 pounds.

And even if he lost weight, it would have been the smart thing to do, since one of his biggest problems was he had no gas tank to go for more than one round.

You will lose muscle if you stop lifting so much and do more cardio related shit,

Oh, I could bench about 255 in college and now id be lucky to get 180 off my chest.

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 06:43 AM
I saw the video where he weighed in, bragging about his weight.

He stepped on the scale.

Sure it was a promo video during his streetfighting days, sure it could have been doctored for hype or whatever and manipulated with angles/weights/calibration. But it looked authentic to me.

I'll give you that we have no official record of his weight pre-MMA posted in this thread...yet...

I'll check the NFL Combine later and see if he entered (I am sure he did, but its possible he didn't). And that will put this speculation about weight to rest for good.

DMN
06-08-2016, 06:48 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7NbrfvRw3Rk/hqdefault.jpg

Also, as you se he isn't anywhere near even his supposed 6'2" and certainly not 6'4. That's ortiz who is a legitimate 6'2.

barrettdc1
06-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Jesus christ shut the fuck up you faggots

AzzarTheGod
06-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Jesus christ shut the fuck up you faggots

I'm ready to throw hands over this. This is a very serious argument/discussion.

Tasslehofp99
06-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Who would win in a fight between mohammed ali and kimbo slice tho

Ahldagor
06-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Who would win in a fight between mohammed ali and kimbo slice tho

Don King