PDA

View Full Version : Request: Open Hate raid on Monday June 13

Pan
06-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Omni is going to be hosting an open Hate clear on Monday the 13th at 10am US eastern time.

All loot will be random-ed among the unguilded/non-raiding guilded.

It might be asking too much to have people leave Inny up...but it would be a neat thing if there were some minis and Maestro (and even Inny) for the event.

Again, we won't be taking anything out of it (we'll be out cash for the port stones, in fact), but I think it would be a neat thing to be able to have people (who don't get to go to the planes regularly) see as much of Hate as possible.

Also, you're welcome to send key classes in support (rez teams???). Should be a fun morning.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2293194#post2293194

Detoxx
06-07-2016, 09:11 PM
People kill Innoruuk? lol, we will not bother you or any hate mobs!

Tupakk
06-07-2016, 10:51 PM
I have Monday's off count me in. I will also throw it to Dap and see if they want in. I know we have people who could use some Druid gear.

Also I'll cover half the costs of the hate stones used just to lessen y'all's burden.

Pan
06-08-2016, 08:11 AM
We're good on the port stones, I think.

Could use DaP transportation if you're willing, though.

Look forward to seeing your people there.

Tupakk
06-08-2016, 09:41 AM
We don't have many wizards in that time bracket but like I said I will pay for half the stones used its not a big deal.

Pan
06-08-2016, 10:34 AM
Very kind of you. Thank you.

Kileras
06-13-2016, 04:26 PM
just wanted to apologize that anonymous killed maestro. I have been semi afk the last few weeks with grad school wrapping up and home projects. I knew this was going on and in my mind inny was the only thing of issue so i made sure that nobody went after that, but did not know maestro was one of the hopeful targets. In hindsight, i guess that should have been obvious but it slipped through the cracks of communication and we were in the wrong. Sorry, i hope it went well. In the future, please feel free to reach out to me/alert me personally if these things are going on and you havent heard a "yippy!" from me personally.

Pan
06-14-2016, 08:49 PM
All good.

Part of it is on me. I should have spoken with each guild leader directly.

To those of you who left targets up, thank you. To those of you who didn't quite understand (or see) the request, it's all good.

Next time, I'll not only post here, but get in touch personally.