PDA

View Full Version : Everquest ultra, a new mod

notinmyname
06-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Everquest ultra is the ultimate new mod for everquest, including all the core features of classic everquest you love with an entirely new set of content that does not only expand to lore passable additions to content already half made / semi made, but focuses strongly and server wide progression with one time event quests that alter the server and open up content.

That's right!
For the post three years we've been expanding vanilla ( pre S.o.l) everquest based off the project 99 client to recreate the best version of what you love and what you've always dreamed of.

Look the some of the features our mod offers,

Classic Zone expansions to famous zones like greater faydark, experience all the mystery and deep forest spirit of the faydark in three expanded zones specially designed to not detract from the classic art style only to add to the experience- battle crush bone orcs like never before with our massive increase in orc camps and an additional three zones for crush bone! Including the outer lands, a unique zone entirely for castle crush bone, and the highlands which link up to lesser faydark and the steamfont mountains...

Unique new novelty zone event quests like orc invasions, or bandit attacks... experience everquest like it was meant to be played...

No large expansion of loot tables and new items, classic items and itemization adjusted for better experience.

Ride the boat for six whole zones of ocean of tears!! With three whole zones dedicated to pure ocean, you'll never feel more expansive again.

We've added and rework literally thousands of quests to create a lore accurate account of true dynamic server progression play with global one time quests that effect whole servers and are the results of the efforts of one player!

But don't worry... our devs have done extensive calculations to determine potential rates of server progression based on player effort and have designed the minimum time possible for a team of 100 players working together at high efficiency to advance to kunark in one year and velious in 1.5

You're gonna shit when you see our wakinglands modding

Tewaz
06-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Is this real? Posting in this forum makes it not real.

Doctor Jeff
06-03-2016, 01:05 AM
You couldn't even proofread your post, how are we to expect your server is in any decent condition?

Izmael
06-03-2016, 04:27 AM
based off the project 99 client

Stopped reading at this. If you don't have the source to dsetup.dll you're not basing anything off the project 99 client.

Izmael
06-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Calm down, Zero Cool

Don't make me haxor your intarwebs.

Spit
06-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Even though the original post is definitely a troll because 3 zones of ocean is retarded, Always wanted to see a classic server with custom content in it. There's been scorpious2k , Mort raid addicts etc on the emu scene but surprisingly after all of these years not a single
Custom classic type of server ( not referring to the custom progression ones )

Chaboo_Cleric
06-03-2016, 09:22 AM
This server has MQ2 usage too. Totally classic

HippoNipple
06-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Even though the original post is definitely a troll because 3 zones of ocean is retarded, Always wanted to see a classic server with custom content in it. There's been scorpious2k , Mort raid addicts etc on the emu scene but surprisingly after all of these years not a single
Custom classic type of server ( not referring to the custom progression ones )

Dev/Image have this right now. It is level 50 cap with pvp points, vendors for points that get you epics and other gear from Kunark/Velious era. There are custom raid zones they created themselves you get to from zones like Lava storm and Oasis.

It isn't as PvE focused as you describe though. All the content is rushed and PvE is trivial. It is really just set up to get people to PvP each other without a long term goal to the server.

Swish
06-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Dev/Image have this right now. It is level 50 cap with pvp points, vendors for points that get you epics and other gear from Kunark/Velious era. There are custom raid zones they created themselves you get to from zones like Lava storm and Oasis.

So if I pvp my pals, and my pals pvp me... we can all have epics? Sounds like this has been well thought through.

HippoNipple
06-03-2016, 10:22 AM
So if I pvp my pals, and my pals pvp me... we can all have epics? Sounds like this has been well thought through.

One downfall of Dev/Image servers is that there is so much custom shit going on that they have to police it nonstop. It probably drives them insane. I feel bad for them because they put in more work than any other dev team for sure but always end up baby sitting. They are always on and available.

The server is set up as teams so you can't kill people on your team, but you can switch teams. If there is reason to believe people are giving out free kills on purpose or trading kills they will watch and take care of it, but it isn't a great system.

Dev/Image have the will and talent to create good servers but the decision making is questionable.

notinmyname
06-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Post is not a troll guys.

What until you check out my custom reworked Commons..

( Spoiler, Commons is now eight zones

Whoa2323
06-03-2016, 02:45 PM
"Ride the boat for six whole zones of ocean of tears!! With three whole zones dedicated to pure ocean, you'll never feel more expansive again."

I've always thought that EQ needed more time spent riding on a boat. Kudos to you good sir!

Sear
06-03-2016, 04:15 PM
seems legit + professional

can I send you my credit card number?

Sirban
06-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Can we get a tldr version?

Izmael
06-04-2016, 05:41 AM
TLDR: Drugs.