PDA

View Full Version : So Off Topic is RnF 2.0?

Baler
05-31-2016, 01:41 PM
Whats the deal with some people using the Off Topic section of the forums as a front for their RnF agenda?

Majority of it is controversial topics. Politics, Religion, Race, Sensationalized news, single links as the OP, random bashing.

Everyday there is a new thread like this in Off Topic. :confused:

Nihilist_santa
05-31-2016, 01:54 PM
Try to stay out of RnF its full of BDA cry babies in blue and drugged out RMT lords in red.

maskedmelon
05-31-2016, 02:12 PM
OP still mad nobody joined his push up challenge. Nice guy though ^^

Pokesan
05-31-2016, 02:14 PM
forum police leave you be long as you don't cast Power Word: Slur

maerilith
05-31-2016, 02:20 PM
You know if you don't want to read the prevailing topics in OFF TOPIC you could always visit a hunting forum or beer drinking forum or gospel singing forum or a chainmail fetish site.

I don't lurk those pages. Because I was created in the vast and deep of the elf simverse, not some stupid 3rd world hobby.

Baler
05-31-2016, 03:22 PM
OP still mad nobody joined his push up challenge. Nice guy though ^^

aww dang you acknowledged that. :)
Maybe you're not as bad as I first thought.

Daywolf
05-31-2016, 07:26 PM
You know what it is, it's just Mao. When he was banned (numerous times) forums were good. Well good for OT, RnF about died. The funny thing is, he admittedly doesn't even play EQ, just waiting for Discord to go up, doesn't even have EQ installed :rolleyes: friggen trannyquest, man. Prolly just because he can get away with shi here he can't get away with at other forum sites ..and with decent posters as they would all naturally leave as they don't have a game to keep them there.

As for those topics, those have always been here. It's just the intent of it, discussion, compared to just posted as a rant about or a flame against someone as a thread. Like that racist poll is 100% RnF. And you notice all the thread ratings now, stars everywhere, that's just Mao getting mental, trying to make this forum his own personal flame lounge to play head-games in... since he doesn't even play the game to keep him busy.

Pokesan
05-31-2016, 09:23 PM
It's a neat hobby and I'm jealous, maer is just being bratty today

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:05 PM
Yeah I love you and your chainmails ritualsacrifice, it's all good I just randomly yip and bite and bark and pee on everyones shoes

waz cute tho :D i mean, come on a chainmail thread in an elf sim off topic forum... what a better thread to slight?

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:34 PM
Haha yeah.. Good point.

I'll make you something though if it'll cheer you up.

Aside from a cluster headache I'm happy as long as your happy :D

Don't worry bout it!

IMO like was said, I think bracers are a gr8 start :)

A collar would be cool too :)