PDA

View Full Version : On this memorial day weekend

Aesop
05-28-2016, 06:48 PM
be sure to thank Ragnaros for being an American hero. His noble sacrifice is truly what this weekend is all about.

Gardur
05-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Rag isn't in uniform yet and hasn't made it through boot camp. I'll go drink a few with the family veterans and let them vent or tell stories about their lost pals.

Memorials are for the dead.

Aesop
05-28-2016, 07:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OBmGUOH.gif

Gardur
05-28-2016, 07:02 PM
Sorry you hit a soft spot my family lost a few in Iraq and one in Afghanistan.

Samsung
05-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Ragnaros is joining the Air Force in the next couple of months, but we cannot thank him yet for his services until he actual serves.

Brobb, Schiddles of Tempest are both War Vets and should be thanked for their services next time you log on.

Doctor Jeff
05-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Isn't Memorial Day specifically for the fallen?

AzzarTheGod
05-28-2016, 07:17 PM
Sorry you hit a soft spot my family lost a few in Iraq and one in Afghanistan.

My cousin caught a landmine in Afghanistan. He was a Sgt. in charge of supervising a mine-sweeper operation and lost a leg while scouting.

Guess you could say he got lucky.

Colgate
05-28-2016, 07:21 PM
Brobb, Schiddles of Tempest are both War Vets and should be thanked for their services next time you log on.

ah now i know where the drinking comes from

Ragnaros
05-28-2016, 07:22 PM
very weird thread

Samsung
05-28-2016, 07:30 PM
ah now i know where the drinking comes from

I'm sure you would of killed yourself if you went through a quarter of the things Brobbs been.

Jjlent
05-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Ragnaros is joining the Air Force in the next couple of months, but we cannot thank him yet for his services until he actual serves.

I think they both deserve to be thanked tremendously but memorial day is about honoring those who died in service, I'm fairly sure both of those people would tell u this weekend is not about them seeing as how they both served and know what memorial day is for

AzzarTheGod
05-28-2016, 08:01 PM
I think they both deserve to be thanked tremendously but memorial day is about honoring those who died in service, I'm fairly sure both of those people would tell u this weekend is not about them seeing as how they both served and know what memorial day is for

So we should just all shut up and wait until Veterans Day?..

silo32
05-28-2016, 08:04 PM
there is no guarantee rag will make it through boot or even pass meps

he has no ship date this is all just hearsay and a dream atm

Godshand
05-28-2016, 08:06 PM
Members of the military should be thanked every day, should never take a certain holiday to come around before they are thanked. Memorial Day is majority for the military service men and women who have lost there lives. Veteran's Day is for those who have served or are currently serving. Thank you Brobb and Schiddles for your service, and Ragnaros still needs to earn his, not even a cherry yet. Do not go using that stress card now after you start having withdraws from EQ.

Doctor Jeff
05-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Chewps is a hero IRL as well, just sayin'.

Jjlent
05-28-2016, 08:08 PM
So we should just all shut up and wait until Veterans Day?..

Not at all, but sector was saying we should say thank u to them because it is memorial day. I'm simply saying most veterans would tell u memorial day is the day to honor their fallen brothers not themselves. U really r bad at trolling bud... just steady forum YTing u with logic

AzzarTheGod
05-28-2016, 08:50 PM
Not at all, but sector was saying we should say thank u to them because it is memorial day. I'm simply saying most veterans would tell u memorial day is the day to honor their fallen brothers not themselves. U really r bad at trolling bud... just steady forum YTing u with logic

You aren't even on my radar yet pal this is a recent phenomenon seeing posts by jjlent recently.

C u real soon.

Trefenwyd
05-28-2016, 08:51 PM
there was this huge documentary on History channel about how the marines is full of gangs and shit now. scary

syztem
05-28-2016, 08:52 PM
brobb is a vet? that would explain a lot, only if he saw action anyway.

Jjlent
05-28-2016, 09:00 PM
You aren't even on my radar yet pal this is a recent phenomenon seeing posts by jjlent recently.

C u real soon.

Lol, sorry I haven't made a multi year "career" out of trolling on the forums nonstop to be on ur radar. Take a seat pal, no one cares about ur trolling.

Come on down bud, the water's nice.

AzzarTheGod
05-28-2016, 09:10 PM
Lol, sorry I haven't made a multi year "career" out of trolling on the forums nonstop to be on ur radar. Take a seat pal, no one cares about ur trolling.

Come on down bud, the water's nice.

This troll branding is a recent phenomenon as well drawn up by Tala to discredit legitimate points after <Tempest> came under attack.

Keep referring to everything as a troll. Laugh now, cry later.

Jjlent
05-28-2016, 09:27 PM
Not everything is a troll, but when u say things a certain way to try to attract a certain reaction out of someone u r trolling. I understand someone is finally acknowledging ur posts so ur feeling special in a strange way, but ur constant attempts to try and tear apart or slander (for lack of a better word) tempest in a lot of ur posts mostly gets skipped right past because ur not funny or original. You devote so much energy to being negative on a game forum, it can't be entertaining so y do it?
I can guarantee u I will never be so emotional over a video game to cry, see u soon i look forward to population rising for a day

Ragnaros
05-28-2016, 09:29 PM
there is no guarantee rag will make it through boot or even pass meps

he has no ship date this is all just hearsay and a dream atm

allrdy passed meps ship date aug 4th get off my dick faggot

Gardur
05-28-2016, 09:30 PM
allrdy passed meps ship date aug 4th get off my dick faggot

So you're in Dep and took your oath. Good to hear.

Buhbuh
05-28-2016, 09:38 PM
Writing more than someone else in response to them is a loss here. It's a twilight zone of retardation and hipster, noncommittal posturing.

You have failed JJ.

Jjlent
05-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Ah gotcha, not up to date on posting, must... I'm insanely bored right now

Colgate
i view words as a currency

if i get more in return for what i put in it's a win

AzzarTheGod
Not everything is a troll, but when u say things a certain way to try to attract a certain reaction out of someone u r trolling. I understand someone is finally acknowledging ur posts so ur feeling special in a strange way, but ur constant attempts to try and tear apart or slander (for lack of a better word) tempest in a lot of ur posts mostly gets skipped right past because ur not funny or original. You devote so much energy to being negative on a game forum, it can't be entertaining so y do it?
I can guarantee u I will never be so emotional over a video game to cry, see u soon i look forward to population rising for a day

Phil McKracken

beta
05-28-2016, 11:17 PM
i view words as a currency

if i get more in return for what i put in it's a win

Lol

cronik
05-28-2016, 11:28 PM
I want to thank all of you for reminding me of what might have come of me if I chose EQ over real life.

Bazia
05-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Isn't Memorial Day specifically for the fallen?

yes

MEGANS LAW
05-28-2016, 11:34 PM
Wow, what a disrespectful thread.

1. Ragnaros isn't even in the fucking military.
2. Memorial day is not to thank service members but to remember the sacrifices soldiers, airmen, marines, sailors and other patriots who died in service to our country.
3. You're a piece of shit.
4. Sektor's a fucking shithead again for doing his typical "Tempest is so awesome we have veterans!" routine.

Edit: I'm rustled. Slathar still a hipster using "edgelord" tactics.

georgie
05-28-2016, 11:45 PM
Wow, what a disrespectful thread.

1. Ragnaros isn't even in the fucking military.
2. Memorial day is not to thank service members but to remember the sacrifices soldiers, airmen, marines, sailors and other patriots who died in service to our country.
3. You're a piece of shit.
4. Sektor's a fucking shithead again for doing his typical "Tempest is so awesome we have veterans!" routine.

Edit: I'm rustled. Slathar still a hipster using "edgelord" tactics.

lawl

MEGANS LAW
05-29-2016, 12:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xoKALLE.jpg

u got a problem georgie?

Tassador
05-29-2016, 12:04 AM
God bless America and its fallen warriors.