PDA

View Full Version : Quarm server on live

Laugher
05-24-2016, 08:39 PM
New server announced:

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-producers-letter-may-2016

New server with Omens of War-era features, zones, and advancement.
Goal: Race to defeat Mata Muram.
Based on your accomplishments on Quarm, you’ll be able to earn special rewards that can be claimed by characters on another server (live OR progression).
Start at level 51 with 50 AA and gear.
Free trading of items (like you can on the Firiona Vie server).
True Box.

Who will be the beardest of the beards

*edit* While I liked Omens I just don't think I'd have the time to even come close here.

JurisDictum
05-24-2016, 08:43 PM
This server sounds great for burn outs like Hoku. Maybe Rustle should check it out.

Pokesan
05-24-2016, 11:23 PM
well that blows. I had hoped Quarm would be a PoP locked server.

:(

Grubbz
05-24-2016, 11:49 PM
this f2p or another p2p server like TLP?

NVM looks like it does indeed req a sub.

Grubbz
05-25-2016, 12:26 AM
well that blows. I had hoped Quarm would be a PoP locked server.

:(

Agreed, they would of made way more money if it was a pop server.

EatitNerd
05-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Holy fuck this sounds awesome, when is launch?

surron
05-25-2016, 03:07 PM
I wont lie OoW (2004) was a good expansion, epic 1.5/2.0 fights were fun... the raid trials in maurmite proving grounds were a turning point in EQ raids

this is an interesting server, people will probably gear up in oow group content, then go to GoD qvic+, then progress through oow

maerilith
05-25-2016, 03:13 PM
I wont lie OoW (2004) was a good expansion, epic 1.5/2.0 fights were fun... the raid trials in maurmite proving grounds were a turning point in EQ raids

this is an interesting server, people will probably gear up in oow group content, then go to GoD qvic+, then progress through oow

I did that on live, except in more like poopier gear, some crappy +100 stats and a big enough zerg can start working qvic with 30 players and the right classes and teamwork.

http://i.imgur.com/31Qw2eE.png

was a fun fight even with crappy gears levels and a ragtag band of adventurers, totally do-able tho, the important peoples is MT and MTs groups healers, then you can just zerg the fuuuuk out of it with newbz to keep the deeps going.

<3 my Dakkamor's Bracer of the Divine