PDA

View Full Version : NEW Slurpee Flavored Doughnut from 7-Eleven

maskedmelon
05-24-2016, 09:58 AM
It's been about two months since 7-Eleven debuted its Slurpee Doughnut. Some accuse it of being a rip-off of Starbuck's late Sakura Doughnut.

How do you feel about it?

Source (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/going-out-guide/wp/2016/03/25/7-elevens-new-slurpee-doughnut-is-totally-bonkers/)

Swish
05-24-2016, 10:06 AM
glad im not fat and American...too much temptation over there.

Baler
05-24-2016, 10:07 AM
Is it a slurpee flavored like a doughnut?
or
a doughnut flavored like a slurpee?

Either way there is enough red dye in that to kill a man's fertility and give them cancer.

maskedmelon
05-24-2016, 10:50 AM
Red food coloring is most commonly derived from bugs, so shouldn't be carcinogenic. No idea about effect on fertility though. Perhaps you are thinking of yellow 5?

Laugher
05-24-2016, 11:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/glZkcfT.jpg

Blitzers
05-24-2016, 11:40 AM
Melon, your quite a bit more active lately on the Forumquesting. Has something changed?

maskedmelon
05-24-2016, 03:46 PM
Melon, your quite a bit more active lately on the Forumquesting. Has something changed?

Not really, I've just finally sorted out my priorities and have been trying earnestly to fill a hole. I may have been over zealous.

i am legally obligated to give this thread 1 star & remind you of your oversight

no bush towers

I will admit it was... Negligence. I was fully aware of the omission, but felt that the accuracy of this poll was was so much more (perhaps infinitely so) important than my integrity as a forumquester. I have knowingly betrayed my principles and accept this single star blemish as penance for my transgression.

Spyder73
05-24-2016, 04:31 PM
The Retarded God is frowning upon you Maskedmelon =(

#BushTowers

But this is the type of content the people enjoy - not the political nonsense that Daywolf posts for no other reason that to trigger Blitzer into an anti-TrUmP berg spasm