PDA

View Full Version : Another returned!

CtfdHeadBussa
05-23-2016, 06:21 AM
Hello everyone. I've heard about p1999 for a few months now and finally decided to give it a try. I played up until PoP with a 62 Iksar Warrior on the Vazaelle server, named Xilanil. I was in a couple guilds, but the only one I remember was Tribal Fury.

Also, I took a few years break and came back a few expansions later and made a SK (Xipher). Got the SK to 85 with epic 2.0 and other awesome gear. That was actually on the test server.

I'm hoping to meet a few people that I can regularly group with, etc., and maybe even a decent guild if I'm lucky.

I haven't decided on my main yet. Currently it looks like it's between Monk or Necro. I thought about Mage also, but not sure. I'm leaning towards my Iksar Necro - good DPS and solo capability. It's always nice to have a class capable of soloing in case nobody else is on.

My two chars so far are: Ryzo (lvl 5 monk) and Kaizod (lvl 4 Necro), both Iksar. I look forward to grouping up with some of you!

Subidoo
05-23-2016, 01:16 PM
Welcome :) Both are great choices, you'll get invited to more groups with the monk. Necros dont get asked to group quite as often. But they are great in groups if you know how to utilize their spells.

EQBallzz
05-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Welcome. I have a group of lowbies playing Iksars as well so if you are looking for a small leveling guild or just want to group around FoB area feel free to look me up in game. Most of us are currently in the low to mid teens and have been hitting the first and second floor of Kurn's Tower. We generally play evenings during the week and anytime on weekends.

Trungep99
05-23-2016, 03:45 PM
Welcome!
both classes are great to have. just play whichever class you enjoy the most. I picked a troll SK for my main, and never looked back =).

If you want to find many pick up groups you will probably have to travel far after you are done with the Kurns Tower.

people tend to group in Crushbone, Kurn's, Mistmoore, upper & lower guk, High Hold Keep, City of Mist, Karnor's Castle. of course you can make a group and travel to other destinations which is encouraged but some people choose to stay away from those places less populated.