PDA

View Full Version : Thurgadin Gate Potions Quest Bug?

meanhappyguy
05-22-2016, 03:13 PM
The quest giver, Frundle Frenkler, says to combine items in a jar she supposedly is giving to me, but I don't receive the jar. I have done the quest in the past, but I'm back from a break and I'm trying to replenish my Thurg gate pot. Did I miss something about this quest in my absence? Anyone else having this issue?

Rararboker
05-22-2016, 08:02 PM
Means you have the item still? Check your bank.

meanhappyguy
05-23-2016, 12:58 AM
Good idea, Rararboker. I thought I had checked that originally, but just to be sure, I checked again just now, and I don't have the jar anywhere. It is a container, which makes it easy to look for. I also checked all of my bag and bank slots, just to be sure. I've also tried the text of the quest with an open inventory slot and nothing on my cursor, and that doesn't seem to work either.

Something that I think has changed in the last six months since I did this quest is that hailing the npc doesn't do anything now. I don't get any further quest text. She still responds to the line "what velium vapors?" but doesn't actually give the jar she speaks about.

Anyone else tried this quest recently?

meanhappyguy
05-23-2016, 12:59 AM
I'm also amiable, so it shouldn't be a faction thing.

Ele
05-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Are you asking "What velium vial?"

meanhappyguy
05-23-2016, 08:27 PM
Thanks, Ele! "What velium vial?" works! I was using the wrong quest text. A little odd that hailing her doesn't lead to any quest text at all.

Ele
05-24-2016, 10:39 AM
Thanks, Ele! "What velium vial?" works! I was using the wrong quest text. A little odd that hailing her doesn't lead to any quest text at all.

A lot of Velious quests don't include the [prompt] clues. I guess for more immersion.