PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what to do?

Psykes
05-14-2016, 12:14 PM
So here's the deal, I am extremely complacent with playing on new progression servers on live..have been doing Emu's for years now and dont know exactly what to do. Seems like the eco and raid environment is f'd on blue, the player base is toxic on red, well i guess i should rephrase this (the players that do exist are not low level and the ones that are are twinked beyond anything competitive).

Where does someone like me go that wants to be able to raid and have an enjoyable experience (which to me means being able to have some assemblance of achievement). This does not mean participation trophy generation handouts either. Where are the like minded individuals?

jududdar
05-14-2016, 02:27 PM
Where are the like minded individuals?

I think you'd need a time machine to find them. I play as a filthy casual these days. I saw a few raid discussions and really didn't bother to try and understand them... I thought a mob spawned, your scouts found it, and your guild raced to down it.

Was it ridiculous for real life to be shaped around gaining pixels? Absolutely. Do I regret porting out from raiding all night, showering, then heading to high school/college? Not one bit. Hell I do the same for work these days, but additional pixels on my bank's site aren't quite as pretty.