PDA

View Full Version : Csr Staff

Samsung
05-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Red needs your help. It's the wild wild west here. I know blue is more important but Red needs yas too.

Colgate
05-11-2016, 11:39 PM
shut up retard

Samsung
05-11-2016, 11:41 PM
shut up retard

Reported this too.

Aesop
05-11-2016, 11:46 PM
You guys deserve everything that happens to you, maybe if you would stop constantly trash talking and being giant pieces of shit overall someone would care.

My feelings about how dumb y'all are completely aside, shit probably needs to change.

Samsung
05-11-2016, 11:57 PM
You guys deserve everything that happens to you, maybe if you would stop constantly trash talking and being giant pieces of shit overall someone would care.

My feelings about how dumb y'all are completely aside, shit probably needs to change.

who r u? smack talking aint aganist the rules, training is, stop being toxic u feels? hehe

MEGANS LAW
05-12-2016, 12:00 AM
"help staff, i know you've ignored red for 4 years but we really need your help now"

Efwan
05-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Flagged for braknar. Good day

Aesop
05-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Of course, hence why I have some sympathy for the situation but considering who the leadership is, their history on the server -- you being the codpiece of the guild, the constant stream of green text and acting like you guys won the server when it was literally handed to you -- idk

just have a hard time feeling sorry for guys.

I mean when I imagine myself in the same position it would suck being fucked with constantly.

But I would never conduct myself in the way you guys do, plus I would never have you in my guild so I doubt I would ever be in the position you guys find yourselves in.

iruinedyourday
05-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Instance raid zones should be setup soon dont worry.

MEGANS LAW
05-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Of course, hence why I have some sympathy for the situation but considering who the leadership is, their history on the server -- you being the codpiece of the guild, the constant stream of green text and acting like you guys won the server when it was literally handed to you -- idk

just have a hard time feeling sorry for guys.

I mean when I imagine myself in the same position it would suck being fucked with constantly.

But I would never conduct myself in the way you guys do, plus I would never have you in my guild so I doubt I would ever be in the position you guys find yourselves in.

thanks for posting white knight beta cuck dipshit

Heebo
05-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Red needs your help. It's the wild wild west here. I know blue is more important but Red needs yas too.

lol

Samsung
05-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Don't need sympathy I need the csr staff to start punishing their leadership for doing whatever they want. Hell letsjoe admitting training in ooc lol.

Colgate
05-12-2016, 12:23 AM
what leadership

Aesop
05-12-2016, 12:24 AM
thanks for posting white knight beta cuck dipshit

uh no, straight alpha here. USMC 0311 OIF I and II veteran, living tactically in perfect health. why don't you have oathbreaker suck your dick for some oxy's you chubby army bitch.

MEGANS LAW
05-12-2016, 12:31 AM
uh no, straight alpha here. USMC 0311 OIF I and II veteran, living tactically in perfect health. why don't you have oathbreaker suck your dick for some oxy's you chubby army bitch.

hahah luv u kid, this is how u respond to trolling.

Aesop
05-12-2016, 12:32 AM
luv u 2 gyno :cool:

iruinedyourday
05-12-2016, 12:41 AM
el oh el

Tassador
05-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Don't need sympathy I need the csr staff to start punishing their leadership for doing whatever they want. Hell letsjoe admitting training in ooc lol.

ocean of tears

Swish
05-12-2016, 07:33 AM

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1748661&postcount=1

http://i.imgur.com/QCRXWwe.png

Sorry Sektor it appears those days are over :o

Trefenwyd
05-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Hi gms $ektor finally has his chance at uncontested pixels and wants to white knight now. Please come give a shit after not giving a shit for 4 years

heartbrand
05-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Lol that never even happened

Samsung
05-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Subscribed

magician
05-12-2016, 09:21 AM

you admitting to being a retard and dropping out of school to join the military, gotcha

Amuck
05-12-2016, 10:41 AM
sektors comes out of the wood works and begins to care and cry once he is obtaining uncontested pixels. Welcome to RED where we will continue to try and shutdown the amount of loots the opposing guild obtains. Bye Felicia!

Nirgon
05-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Maybe not having members calling Sirken a drugged out retard would improve your chances

It isn't so much that they play favorites here as much as they say go fuck yourself if you slander the staff

Samsung
05-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Naw I welcome pvp, but when you break the rules and start spam training us every week it gets tiring. Do I gotta start buying friends accounts like I did with nilly? GMs need to show that they care about red or give red no rules.

syztem
05-12-2016, 10:56 AM
pretty sure most of those accounts have been sold already, given possession by one owner now from dozens of different original players that no long play, half that dont even post anymore.

Eslade
05-12-2016, 11:19 AM
itt
Sektor threatens the staff with rmt
http://i.imgur.com/f9A0nTd.gif

letsjoe
05-12-2016, 11:20 AM
got suspended on letsjoe fyi.

love pvping, love training. think i love training more.

letsjoe
05-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Joe you need more accounts to train on? Mine are available.

i have a few, i dont log on that often anyways.

Samsung
05-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Sad part is letsjoe isn't joking, when are friends leadership going to get penalized for this shit?

Ella`Ella
05-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Sad part is letsjoe isn't joking, when are friends leadership going to get penalized for this shit?

Why are you always a victim?

Heebo
05-12-2016, 11:54 AM

Letsjoe is in Thunderdome

Samsung
05-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Why are you always a victim?

Why can't players just keep it clean so we can have some fun pvp?

letsjoe
05-12-2016, 12:00 PM
no pvp was going to happen last night

HippoNipple
05-12-2016, 12:02 PM

You don't want fun pvp, you want to feed your cuck character more pixels than your wife feeds her face at a golden corral buffet.

With that said, your motive is irrelevant and the complaint is noted, thanks for sharing.

Swish
05-12-2016, 12:15 PM

Samsung
05-12-2016, 12:21 PM
You don't want fun pvp, you want to feed your cuck character more pixels than your wife feeds her face at a golden corral buffet.

With that said, your motive is irrelevant and the complaint is noted, thanks for sharing.

Not true at all, I want competition, it's why were here.

Eslade
05-12-2016, 12:32 PM

which part isn't true?

Odann
05-12-2016, 12:41 PM

Lmao. You and your guild leadership are pretty widely hated here. Like, pretty much everyone. You ever stop and wonder why people don't like playing games with you?

Actually that's a lie, I truly enjoyed griefing you off Nostalrius. Just as garbage @ WoW as you were in EQ.

/cringe

Cecily
05-12-2016, 12:46 PM

I went to golden corral last night because my 8 year old niece wanted to go there really bad (chocolate fountain) and remembered why I haven't felt like going there since I was about her age. You just walk away feeling dirty, uncomfortable, and a little disgusted with yourself. Also, lots and lots of fat people. Like ALOT of fat people.

MEGANS LAW
05-12-2016, 01:00 PM
I went to golden corral last night because my 8 year old niece wanted to go there really bad (chocolate fountain) and remembered why I haven't felt like going there since I was about her age. You just walk away feeling dirty, uncomfortable, and a little disgusted with yourself. Also, lots and lots of fat people. Like ALOT of fat people.

Ur fat

Samsung
05-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Lmao. You and your guild leadership are pretty widely hated here. Like, pretty much everyone. You ever stop and wonder why people don't like playing games with you?

Actually that's a lie, I truly enjoyed griefing you off Nostalrius. Just as garbage @ WoW as you were in EQ.

/cringe

Rofl who is this guy???

Cecily
05-12-2016, 01:30 PM
Ur fat

Footage from the chocolate fountain. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjnPheTIhQ)

Aesop
05-12-2016, 01:55 PM
remove yellow text, remove ooc.

give it a couple months, bet you the server improves a lot once that incentive is removed. leaderboards could no longer function either without YT.

Fluids would have nothing to log.

Most of y'all are too stupid to recognize the link between these things.

If it was just about pvp, then you wouldn't need these things. The kill alone would be enough. You could still screenshot it and come shit up the forums with your kills without YT/leaderboards and ooc.

OOC does serve a function, but people would still figure out a way to sell shit and find groups. It's called a black market, and making friends/guild.

Symbioticforks
05-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Free for all in ToV

HippoNipple
05-12-2016, 02:18 PM

give it a couple months, bet you the server improves a lot once that incentive is removed. leaderboards could no longer function either without YT.

If it was just about pvp, then you wouldn't need these things. The kill alone would be enough. You could still screenshot it and come shit up the forums with your kills without YT/leaderboards and ooc.

OOC does serve a function, but people would still figure out a way to sell shit and find groups. It's called a black market, and making friends/guild.

Having the ability to chat with the rest of the server through /ooc and text showing when someone dies is why this game isn't fun? If those two things alone are keeping you from playing or enjoying this server then fuck off.

Odann
05-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Rofl who is this guy???

I'm sure the Windfury explosions would jog your memory.

You may associate me with my EQ persona, Rodarin, the old leader of the <TD> raid core. You jocked my nuts on a few of my threads at one time.

/cringing

Cecily
05-12-2016, 02:23 PM
I like ooc. Red community is fun as hell to listen to and server wide chat is one of the things I miss from live. YT though kinda encourages people to plug / TL who otherwise might stick around and fight it out. Any additional incentive for that kills a PvP game. Then again getting YT is amazing.

iruinedyourday
05-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Waiting for petitions to be answered is like watching a pot of boiling water. Like sirk says, just be patient and the hammer will fall.

Samsung
05-12-2016, 02:28 PM
I'm sure the Windfury explosions would jog your memory.

You may associate me with my EQ persona, Rodarin, the old leader of the <TD> raid core. You jocked my nuts on a few of my threads at one time.

/cringing

Still doesn't ring a bell.

Aesop
05-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Having the ability to chat with the rest of the server through /ooc and text showing when someone dies is why this game isn't fun? If those two things alone are keeping you from playing or enjoying this server then fuck off.

Did you even play live EverQuest? It was fun without those things. I actually pvped on live, never needed a YT to stroke my e-peen, nor did I need ooc to have a community.

Both of those things are a detriment to the server, unless you really think

"XXX ZONE OFF LIMITS"

or Engelburt having an autistic meltdown in ooc about BATMAN VS SUPERMAN.

or the endless bickering and green text

anyways, ur dumb. you're point is basically "these things r good because i lik dem"

my point is YT and ooc add elements to the game that are more detrimental than they are helpful.

Aesop
05-12-2016, 03:14 PM
I like ooc. Red community is fun as hell to listen to and server wide chat is one of the things I miss from live. YT though kinda encourages people to plug / TL who otherwise might stick around and fight it out. Any additional incentive for that kills a PvP game. Then again getting YT is amazing.

I don't think I was as against it at first, but now I am. YT, I'm more ambivalent about ooc, but I think it would in the end improve the community if ooc was removed. I would be curious how the item selling and spell selling would work out, the forum would be used a lot more I think and mules would be more commonplace -- would change the dynamics for sure.

I think it's a better option than wiping it clean, try removing those things first and see how it changes the server. Can always add them back in

Colgate
05-12-2016, 03:21 PM
i think my monk is unsuspended now

expect a series of trains real soon

Trefenwyd
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM
When did Colgate become red as fuck. Pras

Trefenwyd
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Nothing like a good old buster bunker

vouss
05-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Never trained never will cry.more loser

Qtip
05-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Just do away with ooc. It has a 99% retard rate posting dumb shit in ooc anyway. The other 1% can figure out how to form groups or use forums to sell/buy shit.

Slathar
05-12-2016, 04:49 PM
letsjoe accidentally trained and tempest stroked out over not killing trak a year into velious

I win again

Stasis01
05-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Red just needs a re-release, classic teams box.

I thought Velious would be cool till I realised I wasn't 15 in my moms basement anymore.

Stasis01
05-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Or like Slathar a fat loser whos theme song is "here I go again on my own"

HippoNipple
05-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Did you even play live EverQuest? It was fun without those things. I actually pvped on live, never needed a YT to stroke my e-peen, nor did I need ooc to have a community.

Both of those things are a detriment to the server, unless you really think

"XXX ZONE OFF LIMITS"

or Engelburt having an autistic meltdown in ooc about BATMAN VS SUPERMAN.

or the endless bickering and green text

anyways, ur dumb. you're point is basically "these things r good because i lik dem"

my point is YT and ooc add elements to the game that are more detrimental than they are helpful.

I don't care if you had fun without YT on live. You said taking out YT would save this server. I'm saying YT isn't a big enough deal to make a game fun or not fun. If text showing up on your screen saying when someone dies ruins the game for you, fuck off.

Aesop
05-12-2016, 06:09 PM
I don't care if you had fun without YT on live. You said taking out YT would save this server. I'm saying YT isn't a big enough deal to make a game fun or not fun. If text showing up on your screen saying when someone dies ruins the game for you, fuck off.

You fundamentally don't understand my argument.

Get on my level.

idiot.

Gardur
05-12-2016, 08:37 PM
i am the alpha and omega

i was here on day 1 and i will be here on the last day

Profound

Goobles
05-12-2016, 08:49 PM
The problem with Red is that it's been overrun with homos(apien) that think they know what's best for the server, and impede progress for anyone who has tried to improve the population and reputation of the server.

Believe me, I tried multiple times.

iruinedyourday
05-12-2016, 08:52 PM
I made a petition. I destroyed a life and got an item restored. All it takes is patience. Something Everquesters have very little of when dealing with anything other than waiting for a named spawn to pop.

Ames1
05-12-2016, 09:00 PM
i am the alpha and omega

i was here on day 1 and i will be here on the last day

The beginning and the end.

Mingo
05-13-2016, 02:04 AM

If you've played in this community as long as you have and you're still asking this question I'm not sure my post is going to help. I'll try though.

This community enjoys creating frustration and misery for each other. The premise that many came to this server with was 'burn it down' and many others who did not arrive with that goal eventually enjoyed the sick humor in it and some have even taken happiness in it's demise.

Dropping a mcnasty has it's charm. Eating a suspension on a character or account that's never likely to be played again isn't much of a punishment for many.

Telron
05-13-2016, 02:17 AM
This server don't need no stinkin CSR

AenorVZ
05-13-2016, 02:57 AM

It's time.

Efwan
05-13-2016, 03:08 AM

This would be a good way to watch the server population go from 60 to 13

Aesop
05-13-2016, 03:40 AM
i highly doubt it. maybe we would lose 5 people, but those 5 probably spend most of their time on zek already anyhow. this is EverQuest not CounterStrike: Elf Offensive

Aesop
05-13-2016, 03:40 AM
plus we don't have anything to lose at this point.

maerilith
05-13-2016, 03:59 AM
Aesop on the ball here.

HippoNipple
05-13-2016, 09:49 AM
i highly doubt it. maybe we would lose 5 people, but those 5 probably spend most of their time on zek already anyhow. this is EverQuest not CounterStrike: Elf Offensive

You just don't understand his argument, IDIOT.

Knuckle
05-13-2016, 09:59 AM

I agree they should permaban IPs that engage in RMT, lets clean up red and get the addicted RMTers out!

Ragnaros
05-13-2016, 10:44 AM
The CSR staff is doing a great job. At the end of the day the GMs and Guides are real people with real lives and are doing volunteer work, they dont get paid a single dollar to invest hours dealing with angry nerds on elf sim. Be grateful, praise the staff and this free project.

snufzaimoverlord
05-13-2016, 10:49 AM
The CSR staff is doing a great job. At the end of the day the GMs and Guides are real people with real lives and are doing volunteer work, they dont get paid a single dollar to invest hours dealing with angry nerds on elf sim. Be grateful, praise the staff and this free project.

Holy shit lol, is the skin worn right off your knees?

Ragnaros
05-13-2016, 10:50 AM
Holy shit lol, is the skin worn right off your knees?

Are you suggesting that the staff doesnt do enough with their volunteer hours?

Colgate 2.0
05-13-2016, 10:51 AM
lol @ most suspension holding player posting that

hahahahahaha

Ragnaros
05-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Colgate 2.0 , are you suggesting that your main forum account isnt currently banned? Are you also suggesting that your Monk Colgate on Red server didnt just serve a 2 week suspension for violation of the PnP?

Colgate 2.0
05-13-2016, 10:54 AM
define main

my main forum account got banned like 4 years ago

Samsung
05-13-2016, 11:14 AM
I'm not getting this Ragnaros guys. He probably wears his socks up to his knees IRL.

Another rl attack, well time to report this too.

Samsung
05-13-2016, 11:16 AM
itt

Looks like it worked, Colgate banned, letsjoe banned Friends leadership warned..

Nirgon
05-13-2016, 11:37 AM
good job weasel bropal

Cwall 4.0
05-13-2016, 12:03 PM
? i'm not banned

Jeni
05-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Looks like it worked, Colgate banned, letsjoe banned Friends leadership warned..

why would friends leadership be warned for something thunderdome did? wierd

Doctor Jeff
I remember one time I watched Cwall die to Quag Maelstrom.

Samsung
? i'm not banned

Jesus Colgate you're pathetic lol, this is your 4tg forum account in 24 hour's . Don't make me report you again.

Cwall 4.0
05-13-2016, 12:05 PM
must have been bundy

don't think i've ever been to ocean of tears on that character

this is 1 of literally 8 or 9 other forum accounts i have already made

Doctor Jeff
05-13-2016, 12:06 PM
must have been bundy

don't think i've ever been to ocean of tears on that character

I can see that being true.
Another bard had asked Cwall in /shout to help him kill Quag for the instrument and Cwall just ran over and got rekt.
Clearly didn't have much experience on a bard or any knowledge of what the mob does.

fiegi 8.0
05-13-2016, 12:14 PM
Ugh so gross that rag post, on so many levels.

Nirgon
05-13-2016, 12:21 PM
I can see that being true.
Another bard had asked Cwall in /shout to help him kill Quag for the instrument and Cwall just ran over and got rekt.
Clearly didn't have much experience on a bard or any knowledge of what the mob does.

never happened

Jeni
05-13-2016, 12:36 PM
Word on the street is Tempest tricked a gm into summoning all their bodies after a purely pve wipe to trak. I was the only non tempest in zone at the time and can provide logs if needed let me know.

magician
05-13-2016, 12:38 PM
I need those logs. go ahead

Samsung
05-13-2016, 12:42 PM
Word on the street is Tempest tricked a gm into summoning all their bodies after a purely pve wipe to trak. I was the only non tempest in zone at the time and can provide logs if needed let me know.

Letsjoe admitted to purposely training us in ooc, we also fraps it. Also if you think Friends is going to lawyer quest Everytime you cheat you're in for a rude awakening. The staff is already fed up with red as a whole.

letsjoe
05-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Letsjoe admitted to purposely training us in ooc, we also fraps it. Also if you think Friends is going to lawyer quest Everytime you cheat you're in for a rude awakening. The staff is already fed up with red as a whole.

it wasn't frapsed, only reason im suspended is for admitting. which i always do and will continue to do so. training mobs in eq is very addicting and entertaining. you cant win on this server politically, no matter how hard you try. EQ is meant to be chaotic, embrace it.

Samsung
05-13-2016, 01:03 PM
This is my server, deal with it.😂😂😂

vouss
05-13-2016, 01:19 PM
Original post is a cry for help to play on my server

iruinedyourday
05-13-2016, 01:35 PM
This is my server, deal with it.😂😂😂

https://i.imgur.com/wzimmBH.jpg

Jeni
05-13-2016, 01:53 PM

You had had already recovered from Letsjoe of Thunderdome's train and were engaging Trak again. Maybe the staff is fed up because players lie to them to help recover from PvE wipes? I was the only 1 in zone and did 0 training and never will. Unless you are trying to imply being trained at a completely different attempt entitled your guild to one free waste of gms time on the recovery of a pve wipe.

[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] Players on EverQuest:
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] ---------------------------
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Aalpha <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Banksy
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Shouts <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Deetz <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Callisto <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Ferel <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Hardwork <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Porky <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Strum <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Forks <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Tsansir <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Cookies <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Feiht <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Quiet <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Sanchez <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Stankeye <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Havona <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Ogrok <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Chuckdusky <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Krazy <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Heroic <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Jjlent <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Awfal <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Ogledork <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] [ANONYMOUS] July <--- White Knight and Defender of GM's time
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] There are 25 players in Old Sebilis.

Note this time stamp is from well after Letsjoe of team Thunderdome trained you.

I showed up just in time to witness Trakanon's rampage and cheer him on.

[Wed May 11 21:26:40 2016] Trakanon says 'You will not evade me Banksy!'
[Wed May 11 21:26:56 2016] Trakanon says 'You will not evade me Callisto!'
[Wed May 11 21:26:57 2016] Awfal has been slain by Trakanon!

Only Jjlent of Tempest was able to safely escape the dragons bloodlust.

[Wed May 11 21:27:47 2016] Players on EverQuest:
[Wed May 11 21:27:47 2016] ---------------------------
[Wed May 11 21:27:47 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Captainn
[Wed May 11 21:27:47 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Jjlent <Tempest>
[Wed May 11 21:27:47 2016] [ANONYMOUS] July
[Wed May 11 21:27:47 2016] There are 3 players in Old Sebilis.

Samsung
05-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Back to enterprise we go.

Jeni
05-13-2016, 01:58 PM
So your go to after getting called out after lieing is to make real life attacks? Classy would expect nothing more from you Sektor.

Samsung
05-13-2016, 02:01 PM
So your go to after getting called out after lieing is to make real life attacks? Classy would expect nothing more from you Sektor.

Wat rl attacks? You sounding like jibekn

heartbrand
05-13-2016, 02:02 PM
Can confirm Jeni is Ezalor, an ex enterprise employee

Jeni
05-13-2016, 02:05 PM
I know how to report toxic users for real life attacks on the forums but can anyone help me with how I go about reporting false petition claims to the gms in order to gain benefits in game?

Doctor Jeff
05-13-2016, 02:08 PM
I know how to report toxic users for real life attacks on the forums but can anyone help me with how I go about reporting false petition claims to the gms in order to gain benefits in game?

Try the exploits sub-forum. This is the wrong one.

Jeni
05-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Try the exploits sub-forum. This is the wrong one.

I won't ever forget our time together on the docks of Toxxulia.

http://wiki.project1999.com/images/Npc_elial_brook.png

Ragnaros
05-13-2016, 02:15 PM
Chuckdusky stayed up till 4 am dragging all of our corpses to the entrance with Brobb, not sure where you got GM involvement from.
Love u brick allways will

Doctor Jeff
05-13-2016, 02:18 PM

That was fun for sure. I miss the old days when fewer people were so bitter

Samsung
05-13-2016, 02:38 PM

God killing him a billion times for Sektorx epic sucked.

Samsung
05-13-2016, 02:47 PM
What happened to that character

He's active.

Samsung
05-13-2016, 03:24 PM
Nothing in the last 2 years showing up in Sektorx on leaderboard site.

yyyyikes

I'll log him on it you want

Doctor Jeff
05-13-2016, 03:58 PM
God killing him a billion times for Sektorx epic sucked.

It wasn't thaaat bad. I did this with brickhouse though, so maybe thats why it seemed faster. We would be like, "hey man this ones up right now are you afk? im waiting for you to get back so you get your hit!" and just chat about EQ while waiting

vouss
05-13-2016, 09:02 PM
wait you guys wiped to trak again after I left you guys? l o l

hatelore
05-13-2016, 09:47 PM
itt

lol. good one.

hatelore
05-13-2016, 09:56 PM
If you've played in this community as long as you have and you're still asking this question I'm not sure my post is going to help. I'll try though.

This community enjoys creating frustration and misery for each other. The premise that many came to this server with was 'burn it down' and many others who did not arrive with that goal eventually enjoyed the sick humor in it and some have even taken happiness in it's demise.

Dropping a mcnasty has it's charm. Eating a suspension on a character or account that's never likely to be played again isn't much of a punishment for many.

This post has inspired me to log in my chars 1 by one, I feel a mcnasty cumming on.

MEGANS LAW
05-13-2016, 11:46 PM
Footage from the chocolate fountain. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjnPheTIhQ)

i paid that dude from fiverr u maggot

not alla
05-15-2016, 12:29 PM
^^ such a fantastic classic video. This hearkens back to a time when the server was brimming with life and the forums were at their peak. RIP, thank you Gyno for providing us such brilliant entertainment.

Drakaris
05-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Red just needs a re-release, classic teams box.

I thought Velious would be cool till I realised I wasn't 15 in my moms basement anymore.

Pretty much this.

Rallos
05-16-2016, 01:06 PM
they will still enforce the anti warping/ghosting and 2 boxing rules on new box

letsjoe
05-23-2016, 11:36 AM
bump. still suspended for training and killing 40 tempest in seb on my enchanter.

Jazzy
05-23-2016, 12:19 PM
can the trainers start frapsing their trains and share the links please?

we need the lulz

Samsung
05-23-2016, 12:38 PM
bump. still suspended for training and killing 40 tempest in seb on my enchanter.

Nobody cares,go act toxic on another game.

Nirgon
05-23-2016, 12:42 PM
I cared

vouss
05-23-2016, 02:24 PM
I care as well

Doctor Jeff
05-23-2016, 02:25 PM
I will care later when I get home.

letsjoe
05-23-2016, 03:22 PM
Nobody cares,go act toxic on another game.

owned

Samsung
05-23-2016, 04:16 PM
i care and i bet more people care than don't care, including sektor

Sorry your guild lost.

Dango
05-23-2016, 04:18 PM
Sorry, you lost.

fiegi 8.0
05-23-2016, 04:20 PM
real shame i lost my way into having legacy pixels no one will ever get again

#victory

Ragnaros
05-23-2016, 04:20 PM
sorry you lost

Ames1
05-23-2016, 04:30 PM
sorry you lost

The real losers are the kids still playing this trash server. Can you not afford the 60 dollars to purchase a new video game?

Ragnaros
05-23-2016, 04:51 PM
down syndrome

Stasis01
05-23-2016, 04:53 PM
If I had a fungi robe I could log on get bored in 10 mins and log off, instead of logging on for 10 minutes and logging off.

Doctor Jeff
05-23-2016, 04:57 PM
You lose when you stop having fun. It's a video game.

iruinedyourday
05-23-2016, 05:24 PM

Do the trains bother you?

NOT AT ALL, I'm having so much fun on red99.....

http://i.imgur.com/ao1IXEh.gif

Ames1
05-23-2016, 05:44 PM
down syndrome

bbq sauce encrusted lips

silo32
05-23-2016, 05:44 PM
empire is just salty thinking everyone would quit red when they hung up there robes

eq is still fun, red is still thriving and evoloving, empire had little to no impact on there pve accomplishments on a red server

sorry your guild lost

Ragnaros
05-23-2016, 05:55 PM
bbq sauce encrusted lips

love bbq sauce
glad u remembered that

georgie
05-23-2016, 06:31 PM
Ames u still dating michelle Obama?

AzzarTheGod
05-23-2016, 07:15 PM
yea man population dropping by 50% and rarely breaking 100 players

#thriving

box is boomin, Vulak alive n well.

AzzarTheGod
05-23-2016, 07:16 PM
sorry your guild lost

sorry we rock vulak in-game and out of game. good luck with that.

pgerman
05-23-2016, 07:16 PM
yea man population dropping by 50% and rarely breaking 100 players

#thriving

There was a time when colgate "didn't care" about anything

Now he cares way too much about everything

Sad to see the transformation of a bright soul that once had promise, dimmed down to a dark shadow . Infused in the depths of an elementary school crossing guard dreams of what could have been.

The pain is all too obvious.

Nirgon
05-23-2016, 07:32 PM
yes I spoke with him recently, he is in a great deal of pain pls stop harassing him

TheDuck
05-24-2016, 05:04 AM
yes I spoke with him recently, he is in a great deal of pain pls stop harassing him

glad u could sit him down and have heart to heart, the man clearly need DAOC.

Smedy
05-24-2016, 06:23 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=16824&dateline=1462320229

Nirgon
05-24-2016, 09:06 AM
:)

Rallos
05-24-2016, 02:54 PM
any one else laugh hysterically when they read the title of this thread?

HippoNipple
05-24-2016, 03:30 PM
Sad to see the transformation of a bright soul that once had promise, dimmed down to a dark shadow . Infused in the depths of an elementary school crossing guard dreams of what could have been.

The pain is all too obvious.

I pictured a sad fat lonely crossing guard with a hello kitty sticker on his bright orange vest saying this while looking in the mirror when I read it.

Farzo
05-24-2016, 04:38 PM