PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: I was robbed

babyd66
12-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi. I sold my morning star weapon today to hadaaf orcslicer in kaladim and never received my money. The chat box said that I received it, but I never did. I lost 14pp 6gp 4sp 3cp for the sale of the morning star. That is quite alot of pp for a level 7. Could you please return either my morning star or money back to me?

Yak
12-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Make a post under the petition section on the forums here (http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25) and the GM's will do their best to assist you.

President
12-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Don't bother the GM's over 14pp. Find me online tonight and I'll give you 14pp.

Chanus
12-22-2010, 05:55 PM
There are like five or six threads about this now. It seems to be happening all over.

Yak
12-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Don't bother the GM's over 14pp. Find me online tonight and I'll give you 14pp.

It's not just the 14P, it's the fact that something is broken and should be resolved. A lot of these threads have started to pop up and would be very useful information for the GM's to use to fix this issue.

However, still feel free to give them the 14P in the mean time.

Lindsay Carouselle
12-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi. I sold my morning star weapon today to hadaaf orcslicer in kaladim and never received my money. The chat box said that I received it, but I never did. I lost 14pp 6gp 4sp 3cp for the sale of the morning star. That is quite alot of pp for a level 7. Could you please return either my morning star or money back to me?

I had the same thing happen to me this morning. Level 7 now, myself, and I was gypped on a weapon as well.

I opened a reimbursement petition in the appropriate forum and I'll see how it goes. Good luck to you on your end!

-"Objectivist"

Radiskull
12-23-2010, 11:41 AM
This actually happened to me the other day on my mage. I had just turned in a ton of CB belts and was vendoring the armor that Canloe gives you. It was just a couple plat, so I wasn't that concerned about it, but if this has been an issue for others, it should probably be looked in to.

Morrdak
12-23-2010, 02:45 PM
It also happened to me, I posted it under the bugs. It seems to be a serious issue with Vendors in general.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24026

Chanus
12-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Uthgaard responded:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24171

Rynada
12-23-2010, 02:56 PM
I have had this happen several times at different merchants. :confused: It isn't really about the plat it is about the fact that it is a known bug and should be resolved. I have also had the issue that I purchased an item and didn't receive that item but instead received a different item in its place. Such as purchasing a ring mail bracer and getting a cloth bracer instead.

mwatt
12-27-2010, 05:13 AM
Sigh, I'll add my own tale of mini-woe with a side order of stupidity. I don't expect the money back but maybe I'll feel better if I get it out.

My level 12 Chanter is scraping up money for spells. He rounded up another 6 plat and eagerly traveled to Felwithe to get another spell. Unfortunately, I am a dolt I thought he needed Charm still, but he didn't. So I bought Charm when I already had it. Doh! Well ok, I'll sell it back for 2p and change.... Doh! No money appeared in my inventory for the sale. :)

Liathan
01-01-2011, 12:48 PM
This very thing happened to me as well - lost 5pp for a magic axe (Bone Double Axe or something) to some merchant in Freeport (dont remember which), and right now 2 pp at the Aviak Vendor in South Karana selling a compass..

Now you will say 5pp and 2pp is peanuts, but not for me at the moment.

I really hope it will be fixed in the future. Is it that certain vendors are bugged, or a general issue ? So if its the former, one could avoid those vendors and make a list or sth. Maybe it also affects certain items.

By the way, the items in question are also NOT in the vendors Sell-List after the "robbery" happens.