PDA

View Full Version : Two Small Problems I Noticed Today...

Gumbo
05-03-2016, 08:57 PM
I jumped on to play for about two hours today and I noticed the following...

When I logged in, my Necro was floating and stayed floating for the whole time I was on and I never had "Levitate" or "Dead Man Floating" cast on me. There was no way to turn it off.

I also noticed that a guild has taken upon the name "Highpass Corp" or something like that and if you type /who all highpass, it shows everyone in the Highpass zone and the Highpass guild.

Anyone else having these problems today?

GinnasP99
05-03-2016, 09:42 PM
The levitate bug you experienced is usually associated with boats on P99. Camping out and coming back in (or zoning) should fix it. As for the /who all highpass thing i don't think there is much you can do about that.

Gumbo
05-04-2016, 05:58 PM
I didn't think about that with the boats since I am in Oasis.

As for the /who all highpass, it's not that bad but I always figured that guilds couldn't be named or have part of their name after a zone.

Crookstinger
05-04-2016, 06:03 PM
I camped out on one of the Oasis pillars a few weeks ago and had that same levitate bug when I logged back in. It stayed for the better part of an hour until I zoned.

Lizzbeth
05-05-2016, 12:57 AM
doing a /who all highpass last night externally from another char showed one person in the list

then, when i logged into a char in zone there was actually four people in the zone

so yeah, something's broken

RevSaber
05-05-2016, 01:01 AM
I just hate when you do a /who all dial and you get one of those other scrub guilds who cant port you

Swish
05-05-2016, 03:07 AM
doing a /who all highpass last night externally from another char showed one person in the list

then, when i logged into a char in zone there was actually four people in the zone

If they're anon or roleplay they wont show up. As a courtesy thing if I was ever camping something I'd always have my level showing....and yes, shock horror, I had interactions with people asking what I was camping, and CC'd for them.

gprater
05-05-2016, 05:36 AM
use /who all guild

NM misread that. I thought YOUR guild was renamed that.

Lizzbeth
05-05-2016, 01:15 PM
If they're anon or roleplay they wont show up. As a courtesy thing if I was ever camping something I'd always have my level showing....and yes, shock horror, I had interactions with people asking what I was camping, and CC'd for them.

that might explain it, thanks

radda
05-05-2016, 01:41 PM
..and yes, shock horror, I had interactions with people.

Who are you talking to?
Yer not a bad person but pretty sure no one gives a shit

Gumbo
05-05-2016, 04:12 PM

I've seen this before when I was heading to Everfrost. I did a /who all everfrost and it showed 2 or 3 people and I zoned in and checked again and it listed 20.

Also, not all of them where incognito either.

Tupakk
05-05-2016, 04:13 PM
I just hate when you do a /who all dial and you get one of those other scrub guilds who cant port you

That made me laugh out loud.

There is nothing against naming yourself after a zone. Although if the guild grows then it will conflict with outside people who alling. The alternative would to use their guild id.

Llandris
05-05-2016, 04:24 PM
I've seen this before when I was heading to Everfrost. I did a /who all everfrost and it showed 2 or 3 people and I zoned in and checked again and it listed 20.

Also, not all of them where incognito either.

Anon players will not show up in /w all lists

its also possible you zoned into a Vox pop, since thats usually the only time there are more than 2 or 3 players in Perma

Swish
05-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Who are you talking to?
Yer not a bad person but pretty sure no one gives a shit

The antisocial, anon engaged pixel farmers with an EC addiction.