PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Ogre Priestess

vageta31
01-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Seems that the ogre priestess is not spawning at the ogre camp in West Karana. Her PH is an Ogre Shamaness and Ogre Shaman both of which are spawning. She has a unique drop, a glowing bone collar, and I have yet to see one on the server. I've camped here a few hours and never heard of anyone who has spent time at this camp ever seeing her so Im pretty sure she is borked.

Muerte
01-27-2010, 07:07 AM
I have also not seen the priestess after camping this a few times.

nilbog
01-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Fixed, pending update.

There were also other issues with the camp.

-ogre priestess has returned.. glowing bone collar is rare.
-ogre shamaness has gone missing. no evidence supported she was classic. (will return with said evidence)
-ogre guards will now HT you. bang bang.
-chief goonda will now HT you. bang bang.
-chief goonda is once again a GM shaman. rallos zek style.
-missing spawn near goonda readded. something like this. (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/scenery/qey2hh1-goonda.jpg)
-spawn time will be upped to 1320 seconds.

Trimm
01-27-2010, 02:20 PM
A Harm Touching shaman?

vageta31
01-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Ogre shamans are just that badass, what else can be said? :)

I remember when shamans had regular charm in classic before they pulled it. Made camping goonda a bit more difficult.

nilbog
01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
A Harm Touching shaman?

Indeed. Reading the posts on allakhazam as well as random pages like this (http://p218.ezboard.com/ftheshelteredglengeneralspiritwalkerdiscussio.show PrevMessage?topicID=427.topic) made me remember.

Scrooge
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
So then will the Ogre guards have an SK spellset too?

vageta31
01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
I used to camp Goonda back in classic and I don't remember them doing anything but harm touch. They basically fight like warriors but open with a harm touch when aggro'd. If you tried to solo that camp at too low a level you'd aggro the entire lot of them and be dead quick.

Goonda is just badass period. He could HT, run like cheetah, heal and generally mess you up badly.

nilbog
01-27-2010, 03:49 PM
There was no evidence to support they did anything more than HT. They will be an SK with only the inherent Harm Touch ability.

Goonda will have shaman spells, pet, *and* HT.

Wenai
02-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Moving to resolved.