PDA

View Full Version : New Guild

Virtuosos
01-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi i am just curious if i can get a GM to contact me in game? I have been trying to get the attention of rogean but he is either afk or the /ooc chatter is too much lol :p

i have roughly 6 to 9 members willing to form a new guild with me as the leader, just curious as to how we can get this process moving (if at all possible)

thank you =)

Bigcountry23
01-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Have you tried /petition?

Virtuosos
01-27-2010, 02:20 PM
yes i have, as well as posting in /ooc whenever i see a gm online.

-shrug- i understand they are busy so its no real big rush. it would just be nice to hear something back about the process :)

the total number of interested people has grown up to 14 now, i suppose if nothing happens i'll try to find us all an already made guild to join but hopefully not >.<

regatta
01-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Just whenever you petition make sure to have at least 5 of the people who want to join the guild present or nearby and ready to form the guild when the GM responds. Otherwise you'll have to repetition if it takes time to get them all rallied together.

Secrets
01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
yes i have, as well as posting in /ooc whenever i see a gm online.

-shrug- i understand they are busy so its no real big rush. it would just be nice to hear something back about the process :)

the total number of interested people has grown up to 14 now, i suppose if nothing happens i'll try to find us all an already made guild to join but hopefully not >.<

I'll handle this if I see you online.

Virtuosos
01-28-2010, 12:09 AM
awesome, thank you =) its hard keeping these names together >.<

Virtuosos
02-06-2010, 05:50 PM
I am re-forming my request for a guild titled Arsenal, if an admin would kindly get in contact with me so we can set up a time to be logged in to form it or if one of the admins would respond to me ingame that would be great. I appreciate your time

Virtuosos
02-06-2010, 06:38 PM
ty for such a quick reply!