PDA

View Full Version : good bye (please don't delete

aloronis
10-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Just wanted to say good bye to the friends on here me and the wife have made. You know us as Aloronis, Della, Norrid, the most, was fun chating and grouping, Because we play window mode and look at our game about once every other fight rofl they thought we were boxing. I am not mad or upset as it's good they stick to this rule if there going to put it in place.

i also see why they would think we were boxing, as she was checking school papers she is a teacher, So i would run to a mob or a fight spot then i would tell her to go to the bandit by the tree, Go to the rock she would window over run window back and go back to her work. i would tell her to heal she would heal, i would then run somewhere else fight or w/e then tell her to come along.
plus at the same time i do 3d model work surf website's and manage my small business. if i am on the pc i have about 7 task going at once.

anyway this is not to make anyone look bad just want to make sure people know where i went as a few people were waiting on me to make them plate armor.

have fun stay safe and make sure you don't look like your two boxing :D

Valius
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm not certain on the servers policy about banning supposed dual boxxers, but this situation sounds like a resolvable one to me personally.

I'm out tabbed a lot at work in between pulls myself, my only difference from the above poster is I'm the only player from my IP addy.

Anyway, goodluck Aloronis.

khysanth
10-23-2009, 05:38 PM
All you have to do is tell Nilbog and he can make an exception for you guys - that's how people in the same house play using the same router at the same time.

aloronis
10-23-2009, 07:48 PM
We had that, They just thought i was runing both pc's last night because of the way we were playing. She was just being more a pet as it was late and we were just messing around on the little alt's. Because i would say run to a spot and fight then have her follow me as i got to a certain place to make sure she could heal me or stay in exp range, They thought i was runing one char then runing the other lol. They said they never seen anyone play like that so i got a ban lol. I am sure they seen us in qeynos when we were farming guard's. I would killl a low level guard with the necro a few time's then set rest, Then she would come to me get the sword/shield loot i would then log the war, She would give me the pp then go afk, Then i would run around and do tradeskill's make a few item's sell them to people at cost (because i see now reason to make alot of money on a emu server) Then we would repeat.

I will Admit that look's like boxing is something boxer's would do. But she was the one on the druid, So it's not boxing. No big deal tho just mad at the time i wasted spent hour's of farming just to make banded and hand out to new people and such, It's just old eqcrack lol i can go play a game that's more fun i just like eq's downtime wile i am doing work at home.

Zithax
10-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Everquest is serious business, guy

President
10-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Bummer, sorry to see ya go Norrid, thanks for the armor you made.

Kelven
10-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Bleh, This is pretty cheesy. I had fun grouping with both of you while you played. Hopefully they will change their minds about this whole two boxing accusation.

Good luck, and thanks for all the low priced banded :D