PDA

View Full Version : PoM for Druids

Blitzers
04-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Place kinda sux with all the summons but this maybe helpful. The Rats in the Shakespeare Room DO NOT SUMMON. They are blue at 60 and are very LOW MR from my testing. I'm looking to get a group going sometime tonite if your interested I'll be in PoM on my Druid later tonite.

Rygar
04-28-2016, 08:30 AM
I've been debating getting a bind in PoM (56 monk, almost 57). I can't quite afford it yet but seems like some fun content. Do you know if a lot of monks play there and can find pugs with shaman or druids? Melee dps/tank would help you kill those summon mobs.

Swish
04-28-2016, 08:32 AM
OP might be 'afk' to post about politics in the offtopic forum from time to time.

Good luck ^^

Sorn
04-28-2016, 09:39 AM
I've been debating getting a bind in PoM (56 monk, almost 57). I can't quite afford it yet but seems like some fun content. Do you know if a lot of monks play there and can find pugs with shaman or druids? Melee dps/tank would help you kill those summon mobs.

Generally people up there solo everything, but everyone will duo/trio for puppets and the like. You can get to know someone and partner with them, but that means going up there and talking to people. There are a couple monks bound in PoM for various reasons.

If you get up there, feel free to PM me here and we can see if a monk/druid combo is efficient at killing stuff :) I don't know much about the Shakespeare room. Mostly I've done rat maze, puppets + audience, and Alice with an enchanter buddy.

Blitzers
04-28-2016, 11:34 AM

Not much monk action going on there, but your welcome to join. Probably be ok duo'n, there's not much I believe outside of the forest and basement rats you could solo.

trite
04-28-2016, 11:41 AM
I would get 60 first...you will have trouble finding people who want to partner with sub 60 monk on puppets...Puppets and chessboard and maybe some crawls through the Alice area with enchanter + Shaman are ideal situations for a monk in PoM