PDA

View Full Version : Addressing multiple FTEs

Detoxx
04-26-2016, 06:43 PM
This is my attempt for all raiding guilds to discuss and hopefully come to an agreement on situations where multiple FTEs go out with the intent to kill one mob. Example: there's a repop and in order to pull any of the triplets or sisters in NToV, you will inevitably get FTE on multiple mobs. This will also happen when trying to pull Koi or Lady Mirenilla past Lord Vyemm.

My suggestion is simple: for the triplets and sisters, you state which one you are intending to pull, then you are locked into that one until it's dead or for one hour. In the Lady Mirenilla and Koi case, you simply kill the one you FTE before Vyemm.

Thoughts / opinions / concerns?

Sirken and the staff have typically always supported player made agreements, we all just need to agree on something.

Thank you!

Culkasi
04-26-2016, 06:46 PM
Kill dragons on their spot, and stop the mindless pulling battles.

Detoxx
04-26-2016, 07:02 PM
Kill dragons on their spot, and stop the mindless pulling battles.

How do you suggest we kill 2 or 3 dragons at once?

Culkasi
04-26-2016, 07:06 PM

Like people did it for many many years on live - one at a time, close to its spot, clear trash, pull them apart a bit, manage aggro, manage add, victory. I've cleared NToV many times were all triplets was up, and never did we have to pull 4 trains around the ToV pit and into West and East and entrance to get it done.

bktroost
04-26-2016, 07:07 PM

I believe the idea is that you do not. You kill up to the dragons.

Detoxx
04-27-2016, 12:52 PM
So we want to talk about realistic guidelines for the circumstances outlined above or we just going to continue to go in blind every week?

Be nice to have a discussion about how to handle the situations we have instead of how everyone wants it to be.