PDA

View Full Version : spells are outdated wont let me log on

Gypsy007
04-26-2016, 10:15 AM
says i need to get the new spells from the getting started page not sure where the spell files are, wont let me see any of my characters or log on to anyone until i get this done

Sindalumbule
04-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Topmost line of the patch notes on the front page gives you the link to download the patch.

GoneSwimming
04-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Getting the same error. I've downloaded the v42 files from the main page and copied EVERYTHING from that folder over to my EQ directory (as I've done many many times before). It prompts me with something like "Overwrite 37 files?" I say yes. It copies, I still get outdated spells error. Any ideas?

::EDIT:: Forget my stupidity. I was altering my Imperium Server files and not my P99 files. NOOB! In other news, I just fried my Imperium install. I swear I'm not literate sometimes. It's not hard to read filepaths...

Wisteso
04-26-2016, 03:41 PM
This error will occasionally happen if your connection is shitty. If you installed the patch and get this error, try a few more times to make sure it's not due to a bad connection.

Hanna75
04-26-2016, 10:11 PM
I'm having trouble patching as well. I'm doing all the right things, downloading the files, unzipping them and then copying them into my EQ Titanium Directory.. I've done it 3 times now to no avail. What am I missing?

Thanakos
04-26-2016, 11:55 PM
Getting the same deal. Can't login since the patch.