PDA

View Full Version : TRUMP CHANGE

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 02:01 PM
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/04/21/donald_trump_supports_transgender_bathroom_access_ criticizes_north_carolina.html

So yeah Donald's catering to the LBGTXOXONAACPCAIR CROWD. Time to go back to those NEW YORK VALUES.

do you have any daughters? TRUMP may want to introduce his "small hands" to them.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 02:04 PM
shut the fuck up you sheep.

So informing you of Donald's position on an issue is sheep?

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 02:08 PM
you are a fucking sheep. Go graze on cheeseburgers

So u support the idea of men and little girls using the same bathroom at the same time?

Oh you are those men, lol

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately, this will probably be buried by the establishment media blasting the news Prince is dead.

Pokesan
04-21-2016, 02:21 PM
poor retarded blitzers

why did god make you so dumb

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 02:25 PM
poor retarded blitzers

why did god make you so dumb

Think a better question is why God even made you.

Pokesan
04-21-2016, 02:27 PM
We shouldn't presume to guess at the intentions of the Almighty!

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 03:41 PM
So why does Trump support transgender men using the little girls room? He feels more comfortable being around people who's genitalia matches his own. Lol

The real reason is because the California Primary is coming and he's pandering to the RAINBOW VOTE.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 04:46 PM
do you have any daughters? TRUMP may want to introduce his "small hands" to them.

I'm hoping a pic of Trump's piece comes out full mast right before his election ala Anthony Weiner. Just for you since you guys can't seem to get over it.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm a little weird on the bathroom issue. I've been using the ladies room for a decade or so now.. but I pass, very very well. I would cause a ruckus going into the men's room. Should totally passable trans people be allowed to use the restroom? Absolutely. Should ALL trans people, even train wrecks, be allowed to use them? Probably... but.. THEN you get some of the issues that people are concerned about. So, I see and understand both sides.

The issue isn't transgender men, the issue is protecting women from the Deviant sexual predators who will exploit this for their own sick perverted pleasure. If we were discussing guns the liberal argument would be "if we can just save 1 life." Well in this case "if we can stop just 1 sex crime."

What will end up happening is business' will no longer have public restrooms, they will be for employees only. So ruin a good thing and support this kind of nonsense, in the end the business is smarter then the government, and the people always end up losing.

Thana8088
04-21-2016, 05:01 PM
The issue isn't transgender men, the issue is protecting women from the Deviant sexual predators who will exploit this for their own sick perverted pleasure. If we were discussing guns the liberal argument would be "if we can just save 1 life." Well in this case "if we can stop just 1 sex crime."

What will end up happening is business' will no longer have public restrooms, they will be for employees only. So ruin a good thing and support this kind of nonsense, in the end the business is smarter then the government, and the people always end up losing.

Uh huh....and all these deviant sexual predators aren't dressing up like women and waiting for unsuspecting bathroom patrons now why?

Spyder73
04-21-2016, 05:02 PM
Blitzers losing his sh!t because Cruz is mathematically eliminated from being able to win the primary unless it goes to a contested convention. Trump is coming bro, right on your face

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/04/20/cruz-can-win-but-only-on-a-second-ballot-trump-cant-win-beyond-the-first/

Weekapaug
04-21-2016, 05:02 PM
This debate has been raging on another forum I'm involved with forever but especially since this NC law controversy started.

Shockingly (eyeroll), it seems to come down to a pissing match between extremes. One side makes up every reason in the world why transgender people shouldn't be allowed to use the can of the gender they identify with...which is pretty ridiculous considering nothing they site jibes with actual stats. Like where rapes, molestation, etc actually happen. The other side goes through contortions and acrobatics to express how not a big deal or is to have to share a bathroom with TGs or even the other gender in a total unisex bathroom situation.

For me, personally, I just don't want to have to share bathrooms with chicks. Seriously. Resolve this however, but do it with my ability to use a male only can intact.

I want to be able to go on a date, go to the bathroom and pick my nose, fart, primp my hair....whatever...knowing my date and nobody she knows is going to see me.

I want to be able to piss all over the place and not fucking hear about it. I'd also like to not have to stand in line and also reasonably expect there to actually be TP in there once or get in.

And most of all....I want to be able to go to the can and get a 5 min break from having to listen to women talk. LOL

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 05:27 PM
This debate has been raging on another forum I'm involved with forever but especially since this NC law controversy started.

Shockingly (eyeroll), it seems to come down to a pissing match between extremes. One side makes up every reason in the world why transgender people shouldn't be allowed to use the can of the gender they identify with...which is pretty ridiculous considering nothing they site jibes with actual stats. Like where rapes, molestation, etc actually happen. The other side goes through contortions and acrobatics to express how not a big deal or is to have to share a bathroom with TGs or even the other gender in a total unisex bathroom situation.

For me, personally, I just don't want to have to share bathrooms with chicks. Seriously. Resolve this however, but do it with my ability to use a male only can intact.

I want to be able to go on a date, go to the bathroom and pick my nose, fart, primp my hair....whatever...knowing my date and nobody she knows is going to see me.

I want to be able to piss all over the place and not fucking hear about it. I'd also like to not have to stand in line and also reasonably expect there to actually be TP in there once or get in.

And most of all....I want to be able to go to the can and get a 5 min break from having to listen to women talk. LOL

Honestly not sure what this has to do with anything.

How is the issue about unisex bathrooms??? This is mostly about trans womens rights to use the womens bathroom. Period.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Uh huh....and all these deviant sexual predators aren't dressing up like women and waiting for unsuspecting bathroom patrons now why?

In Rome perversion took time to set in. It wasn't an instantaneous policy change.

Eventually after 100 years of liberalism they had to ban homosexuality for the very first time in history because of perversion and perverts decay rate of morality and cheapening of human values going UP and UP by the year at an explosive rate. Banning homosexuality was a huge step for Rome in trying to clean up its capital during the final years of its existence.

You legislatively allow perversions, it can lead to problems.

Crossdressers using the womens room is a perversion that would be allowed by this law. Sorry you missed the whole point. Go read a book.

Weekapaug
04-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Unisex bathrooms is an oft touted solution to the problem by the "it doesn't matter who I go next to" side of the debate.

Raev
04-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Blitzers losing his sh!t because Cruz is mathematically eliminated from being able to win the primary unless it goes to a contested convention. Trump is coming bro, right on your face

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/04/20/cruz-can-win-but-only-on-a-second-ballot-trump-cant-win-beyond-the-first/

Summary of that article: Trump sucks because he isn't bribing delegates, while Cruz is about as popular as week old salmon but he's going to win the election because he's good at bribing delegates. God fuck this political system.

Also, vs the OP: Trump is practical. He understand that the big problems facing this country involve mass immigration, cultural marxism, and bankers owning the country. LGBT etc issues are trivial in comparison. It's like arguing over how a pie should be sliced up when in reality the bankers already ate 95% of it.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 05:37 PM

http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh

The issue isn't having to dress up as a woman, the point is "if you feel" like a woman whether or not you're wearing men's clothing is irrelevant.

This idea of allowing men in the female bathroom is wrong and bad, this is what conservatives call Self Evident. It doesn't take a class at Harvard to realize this isn't going to work out well especially since we're in the process of relocating the Rape Culture Religion to America. QUIT BEING BAD & DUMB

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 05:41 PM

As for Trump, he will say or do anything for a vote, this is a PANDER to the LBGTXOXONAACPCAIR audience in CALIFORNIA to secure as many RAINBOW VOTES as possible. Donald is a politician, and he's been following the Saul Alinsky playbook (Rules for Radicals) this entire process.

Thana8088
04-21-2016, 05:43 PM
http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh

The issue isn't having to dress up as a woman, the point is "if you feel" like a woman whether or not you're wearing men's clothing is irrelevant.

This idea of allowing men in the female bathroom is wrong and bad, this is what conservatives call Self Evident. It doesn't take a class at Harvard to realize this isn't going to work out well especially since we're in the process of relocating the Rape Culture Religion to America. QUIT BEING BAD & DUMB

So wait.... MEN (the kind with dicks - no transgenders) have chosen to rule-lawyer and abuse public bathroom space, and I'm the one being bad and dumb??

You are absolutely right; I have no idea what I am doing here.

Carry on.

Weekapaug
04-21-2016, 05:52 PM

As a conservative, myself, I feel you and totally hear what you are saying but the problem with the paranoia about this is this...

Nobody gets raped or molested in bathrooms. Public ones, at least.

Most rapes happen in parking lots, parking garages, and public parks. That's if you don't include prison rape. If you do, the whole thing goes out the window because the vast majority of rapes are dudes raping each other in prison. Nobody rapes anyone in a public bathroom because there's only one way in or out. Bad juju for the escape plan.

Your child is, statistically, most likely to be molested in the home or a church by a family member or someone you have personally entrusted with their care. Random people molesting kids in public are a fraction compared to that scenario.

I get it. I really do. As a heterosexual male, the thought of random dudes going in a woman's bathroom as the same time as my girlfriend and taking liberties, much less my daughter, is repellant to me. But so is the idea of getting fucked up the ass by Bigfoot and the real world statistics don't really support any likelihood of that actually happening.

Weekapaug
04-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Oh and date rape. That's higher in likelihood than random public rapes and less than prison rapes.

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 06:06 PM
So informing you of Donald's position on an issue is sheep?

No thinking Donald has positions on issues makes you a sheep.

Daywolf
04-21-2016, 06:36 PM
As long as it remains a state issue, he's welcome to his opinion, of which it was, an opinion not a platform. I'd rather have a POTUS with some bad social issue opinions than a POTUS that tries to federalize their own version of morality.

Donald elevates the will and vote of the people as we have seen during this election cycle, so I'm less concerned about his social views. He's being elected as a blue collar billionaire to fix our business climate which has been severely disrupted and of which Bush-clones won't fix (i.e. Cruz). Even as he ineloquently put it, they have bigger problems in North Carolina, but just the same the media has it wrong with their spin machine that he is calling for it to be dismissed or that he will try to enforce his will upon others regarding it.

And think I'm joking about the Bush-minime thing?

Cruz spent a good portion of his early career working for President George W. Bush — first as a legal policy adviser to the Bush-Cheney campaign in 2000, then as part of the recount team in Florida. He was the Department of Justice coordinator for the Bush-Cheney transition team and then spent six months as Associate Deputy Attorney General at the DOJ. But his longest stretch of work for Bush was at the Federal Trade Commission, before he departed to become the Solicitor General of Texas.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416074/ted-cruz-bush-years-jim-geraghty
He's a Bush family insider, even today linked to the family through endorsement and support regardless of little snipes having been thrown around for sake of appearance.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 06:49 PM
What I like about current OT culture in the post-Lune/post-BigJ era (before Lune retired 90% of his post activity) is that each poster brings his own argument in, and nobody argues with anyone.

Its just a bunch of people talking past each other. Everyone in this thread started doing it.

Love the "discussion" keep it up. I'm still trying to figure out this phenomenon as I only recently identified its existence. This thread was a prime example and put me onto what I couldn't quite put my finger on the past few months...

shut the fuck up you sheep.

I'd rather the threads be 110% this, than the current trend of people making long winded posts talking through each other rather than debating the issues, or even discussing them. Some of you probably have seen my own post quality slashed by 150% since the Big J era, this was intentional for lack of meaningful debate and discussion taking place.

hisss ahummmmm ;)

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 06:51 PM
And... This is DONALD bowing down to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Your sainted leader is a FRAUD!!!

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 06:52 PM
And... This is DONALD bowing down to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Your sainted leader is a FRAUD!!!

If he wants the nom, he will have to kiss the rings of the Lamestream pal.

You know this.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 06:59 PM
As a conservative, myself, I feel you and totally hear what you are saying but the problem with the paranoia about this is this...

Nobody gets raped or molested in bathrooms. Public ones, at least.

Most rapes happen in parking lots, parking garages, and public parks. That's if you don't include prison rape. If you do, the whole thing goes out the window because the vast majority of rapes are dudes raping each other in prison. Nobody rapes anyone in a public bathroom because there's only one way in or out. Bad juju for the escape plan.

Your child is, statistically, most likely to be molested in the home or a church by a family member or someone you have personally entrusted with their care. Random people molesting kids in public are a fraction compared to that scenario.

I get it. I really do. As a heterosexual male, the thought of random dudes going in a woman's bathroom as the same time as my girlfriend and taking liberties, much less my daughter, is repellant to me. But so is the idea of getting fucked up the ass by Bigfoot and the real world statistics don't really support any likelihood of that actually happening.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1481060/woman-allegedly-raped-in-bathroom-of-jay-zs-4040-club/

Yeah it never happens.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 07:03 PM
I'm a little weird on the bathroom issue. I've been using the ladies room for a decade or so now.. but I pass, very very well. I would cause a ruckus going into the men's room. Should totally passable trans people be allowed to use the restroom? Absolutely. Should ALL trans people, even train wrecks, be allowed to use them? Probably... but.. THEN you get some of the issues that people are concerned about. So, I see and understand both sides.

What the discussion should be about is passibility as a measure of who is trans enough and who isn't.

We can't legislate because its politically incorrect, but I know everyone here would be comfortable with passable trans women using the womens room (not many women on this site, so they have no dog in this fight) because they wouldn't know the difference.

Pretty things have natural-born rights to do whatever they please. There is an entire social hierarchy in America that is based solely on looks and who is good looking and who isn't. Passability isn't quite the same thing as good looking, but its definitely a close cousin.

Studies have been done at Big corps in the Big 3, California, Boston, and New York and the better looking people get treated better and promoted faster than someone who is less good looking.

I know an attractive girl, she got hired at a major Texas investment bank as soon as she applied, no wait, off the first interview. She went to a bottom 1,000 school and was just an average student with a finance degree.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 07:19 PM
If he wants the nom, he will have to kiss the rings of the Lamestream pal.

You know this.

So YOU HYPOCRITES have done nothing but RAVE about how Trump is his own man, not politically correct, beholden to no one, will stand up against stupidity. YOU FUCKS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE ESTABLISHMENT HAX THAT HAVE RUINED THIS COUNTRY.

FUCK YOU HYPOCRITES

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 07:22 PM
Blitzers voted for Hillary in every election she's run in.

Barkingturtle
04-21-2016, 07:27 PM
I find it hard to believe that people who frequent public restrooms really mind all that much if some dude in a wig fucks their kid a little bit while they're in there.

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 07:32 PM
So YOU HYPOCRITES have done nothing but RAVE about how Trump is his own man, not politically correct, beholden to no one, will stand up against stupidity. YOU FUCKS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE ESTABLISHMENT HAX THAT HAVE RUINED THIS COUNTRY.

FUCK YOU HYPOCRITES

For the same reason George Washington and the Founding Fathers couldn't just come right out and say "slavery sucks, we should ban it".

Is the same fucking reason Trump can't just completely blow off the Lamestream press.

You HAVE to work WITHIN the system. You have to PLAY the GAME. Trump is just doing what is best for his supporters to get elected. If you were a Trump supporter, don't you want him to create the best outcome to get the nomination???

What is so hard to understand about that?

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 07:50 PM
For the same reason George Washington and the Founding Fathers couldn't just come right out and say "slavery sucks, we should ban it".

Is the same fucking reason Trump can't just completely blow off the Lamestream press.

You HAVE to work WITHIN the system. You have to PLAY the GAME. Trump is just doing what is best for his supporters to get elected. If you were a Trump supporter, don't you want him to create the best outcome to get the nomination???

You sound like a pussy

AzzarTheGod
04-21-2016, 08:10 PM
You sound like a pussy

u gotta pay 2 play big boi

people like electability

Swish
04-21-2016, 08:25 PM
Trump isn't electable, too many non-whites in the US these days...couple that with libtard students and old timer Republicans literally dying out and you've got a 1 party system.

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 08:29 PM
u gotta pay 2 play big boi

people like electability

It's hard being a humanitarian that wants the world to burn in a lake of fire. :(

Lune
04-21-2016, 08:35 PM
Trump isn't electable, too many non-whites in the US these days...couple that with libtard students and old timer Republicans literally dying out and you've got a 1 party system.

Republicans aren't going away, they are just morphing into suit-licking libertarians and leaving behind the few reasonable pragmatists left in their party.

America is definitely going to swing left in the next generation, but there are still tons of young people out there who swallowed the Austrian economics 101 pill and will prax until they are blue in the face. Pic related

https://i.imgur.com/HCNOdv5.png

Lune
04-21-2016, 08:59 PM
I mean just look at all these sad sad people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqUXZCgYMuQ) who will now in 2016 be forced to choose between a sociopath and a sociopathic clown.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 09:06 PM

I dunno maybe YOU and your Trump buddies being hypocrites is hard to understand. You dumbfucks cry for an outsider, and when this TOOL TRUMP shows he's just another LYIN POLITICIAN you claim oh oh it's ok we like being fucked in the ass. I seriously can't wait for the Zombie Apocalypse, I'm gonna really enjoy every trigger pull.

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 09:11 PM
Blitzers wtf ru so upset about lmao

Daywolf
04-21-2016, 09:19 PM
Was that your reply to my post? hehe more of 'that's all you have?'

15 Things Trump and Reagan Have in Common (http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/trump-reagan-common-things/2015/08/03/id/665217/)
http://i.imgur.com/UBYA0Sv.jpg

Cruz vid: Let's Talk About Reagan For A Second (https://youtu.be/dKxXtOyMmYc)
Clearly shows Ted has no real morals, by his own words, it's all relative.
Supports gay marriage (as by Blitzers definition of support).
Then: believes in voting - Now: supports voterless elections.
Then: Never ever mud slings - Now: One of the worst mud slingers in recent election history.
Thinks Reagan, like himself, was uncompromising.

He's nothing like Reagan as he likes to think, not even like 0bama as some conservatives fear, he's Bush's minime as I linked to in the last post. Bush outright owes his 2000 win to this man, and now it's pay-back time: inclusion (but not necessarily a win against Hillary).

Pokesan
04-21-2016, 09:35 PM
Weekapaug should post more

Blitzers should stop entirely

Daywolf
04-21-2016, 09:57 PM
And since I'm pointing out a little 'then and now':
Keep in mind that yes your vote counts. So if not voting for TRUMP, don't vote at all :D

Then: Florida election. Ted was the maaaan. He was Bush's recount lawyer in 2000. Lucky for Bush, since some recounts brought Gore to a win with ... 3 votes lol. Gore lost the national election from Florida. I wonder how many disenfranchised voters became of Ted's work in Florida.

Now: well then again, voterless elections, lots of disenfranchised voters, so maybe your vote really doesn't count :(

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 10:00 PM
Thread was fun but it's about to go down in flames.

Goliathan
04-21-2016, 10:47 PM
Well that was fun to read. Men have been raping for a long time. Trans people have been using the bathroom next to your wives and daughters and sons and even you blitzers. Why don't you mention the incredibly masculine trans men hm? Yet no trouble has ever come of it.

Men will rape and so will women. No matter the retarded bathroom laws. They don't care. They're rapists.

The people who believe this is a real problem and risk to their kids are fucking morons.

Daywolf
04-21-2016, 10:49 PM
Thread was fun but it's about to go down in flames.
Because no one knew that, eh? Cruz was Bush's recount lawyer (among other things).

http://i.imgur.com/tPBejs3.jpg?1

"Outsider".... pfffff lol

let the flames begin :D

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 11:04 PM
Well that was fun to read. Men have been raping for a long time. Trans people have been using the bathroom next to your wives and daughters and sons and even you blitzers. Why don't you mention the incredibly masculine trans men hm? Yet no trouble has ever come of it.

Men will rape and so will women. No matter the retarded bathroom laws. They don't care. They're rapists.

The people who believe this is a real problem and risk to their kids are fucking morons.

You really are a stupid fucker. If you can't see that the sexual predators will exploit this then your a lost cause.

Pokesan
04-21-2016, 11:07 PM
You really are a stupid fucker. If you can't see that the sexual predators will exploit this then your a lost cause.

hi. noone is buying this. you aren't successfully disguising your transphobia as concern for women's safety, given your other horrible opinions regarding women.

Blitzers
04-21-2016, 11:08 PM
Because no one knew that, eh? Cruz was Bush's recount lawyer (among other things).

http://i.imgur.com/tPBejs3.jpg?1

"Outsider".... pfffff lol

let the flames begin :D

Nice propaganda, let me ask u. Who defeated GWBush's attempt to cede judicial sovereignty to the INTERNATIONAL COURTS? That's right CRUZ

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 11:11 PM
lmao how is this a rape conversation XD

As if a bunch of rapists are posting on forums new tricks and one is like, holy shit now you can dress up like a woman and go into womens bathrooms, think of all the raping that allows us.. to bad we would never dress up like a woman to get into a womens bathroom if THAT part of the activity is also illegal.

Pokesan
04-21-2016, 11:22 PM
is blitzers a typical conservative? are they all so obsessed with rape fantasies?

iruinedyourday
04-21-2016, 11:31 PM
I thought Blitzers was a neoliberal?

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 12:00 AM

Swinging doors prevent predators from doing what they want. News at six. Transgender people using bathroom they have been for decade or more suddenly removes magic force field of swinging door.

You have no idea what a trans person goes through to be who they are. If a predator wants to really exploit a law that allows Trans people to use their proper restrooms they better get ready to work for it. Proper clothes. Make up. Mannerisms and how to walk. Talk. Fit in.

Shit. I guess the mirror on the shoe or installing cameras posing as a worker were too fucking hard so they had to go the easy route and claim to be something they're obviously not.

You're a fear mongering parrot. The reason this hasn't been a problem for women is because it isn't. Again. Why does no one bring up the trans men who look just like beefy dudes. Not afraid of that?

Daywolf
04-22-2016, 12:06 AM
Nice propaganda, let me ask u. Who defeated GWBush's attempt to cede judicial sovereignty to the INTERNATIONAL COURTS? That's right CRUZHow is that a defeat for Bush? You are saying Bush was fighting on behalf of the defense of a child rapist? That's absurd! How do you fucking pull that out of the event?

Under a 1969 treaty, the Vienna Convention, foreign nationals arrested inside the U.S. have the right to seek assistance from their home country's consulates. That didn't happen. they didn't allow it, so they protested. Bush acknowledged that, which yes would have likely resulted in another trial, and found guilty yet again as he admitted to the crime when he was arrested.

Ultimately, the treaty was unclear, so the SCOTUS ruled 6-3 that the state court was not bound to the treaty. Either way, the outcome would have been the same, just that the defendant would have been eligible to have his phone call. Unfortunately the big picture, now it can be used against US citizens imprisoned abroad.

Bush defeated so so bad that on Cruz's election night Cruz gave a speech with big warm thanks to Bush for his election into the senate? The guy is full on an insider, you're being fooled. Most of his career he worked for Bush personally. You think Jeb would be allowed to be so close to Ted now if the family really did hate him?

For a lawyer, it's all about the big picture. It's not what he fights for but how he fights. This is why so many lawyers can do what they do, even if they really have something else on their mind. Cruz is an actor, just like Bush, just like 0bama, and Cruz is deeply linked to the Bush family. He's surrounded himself with neocons, is quite down with dirty tactics like voterless elections. The guy is a danger to this nation and should be rejected.

God help US citizens imprisoned abroad.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 12:24 AM
Daywolf. You're many things. But one of the things you are most is a man who can dunk.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 12:30 AM
being so deeply entwined in the bush presidency basically disqualifies ted cruz - he's run his political career as if he's an outsider and that is absolutely and clearly not the case.

do i even need to say it at this point? LYIN' TED!

Daywolf
04-22-2016, 12:39 AM
lmao how is this a rape conversation
Because the Bush's and the Clinton's are raping my nation! And I contend that they are using Cruz to meet that objective.

After the onslaught brought on by Ron Paul, this growing dissension - election after election that is, a threat to their rule, they put in an inside man that would carry the spirit of the same message as Ron Paul conveyed, but having this man actually work for them as Cruz owes his career too.

Not as a primary pick for their choice, that would have been Jeb of course. But in the event that Jeb be rejected as he was, well they still have someone in there to play their game; to push pawns around the board and manipulate the outcome into their favor - even to be replaced.

edit: and not to say I link Hillary directly to this, other than just that some of these "Republicans" would be fully fine with her election. After all, be it rep or dem, the establishment as a whole is headed all in the same direction. we just hash over more frivolous things, keeping us focused on the illusion of red vs blue.

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 01:36 AM

Trans men aren't of the same sexuality as trans women.

Nice straw man.

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 01:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RUzqUfj.png

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 01:43 AM

This is true. The CIA dumps a fuckton of resources into supporting and propagating the GOP just to make sure we have a presentable democracy.

The next gen it's about to get a lot harder. They are going to need to sell a lot more guns and drugs to black youth starting in 2020.

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 01:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RUzqUfj.png

I'm still cringing from that Goliathian straw man. I bet dumb nerds ate that shit up too.

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 01:45 AM
Once we've passed sufficient toilet rights legislation we can go about patting ourselves on the back for proving how tolerant we are, reaffirming our moral superiority to dissenters. I can't wait for another fleeting taste of purpose.

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 01:47 AM
I'm still cringing from that Goliathian straw man. I bet dumb nerds ate that shit up too.

http://i.imgur.com/oaJ1XJ3.png

Jarnauga
04-22-2016, 04:17 AM
So is there gonna be a cop in front of the toilets to check if any woman entering actually has woman parts ..? U guise r dum, won't even comment on the fact that this thing plays on the "transgender are perverts/gays are pedophiles" cord.

The day the evanlegical christians stop having so much power in 'murica will be a giant step for y'all

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 04:33 AM
So is there gonna be a cop in front of the toilets to check if any woman entering actually has woman parts ..? U guise r dum, won't even comment on the fact that this thing plays on the "transgender are perverts/gays are pedophiles" cord.

The day the evanlegical christians stop having so much power in 'murica will be a giant step for y'all

Most educated and civilized people are against SRS/GRS.

Emulating the parts doesn't make you a man or a woman. Not sure why so many bigots think this is the case?

I like that this is immediately where the ignorant people go though every time this argument comes up, and then they demand that SRS take place before they are allowed to use the women's bathroom.

Go do some more reading.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 08:14 AM
Trans men aren't of the same sexuality as trans women.

Nice straw man.

There are gay and straight transmen and transwomen. Why arent people upset sbout the risk to boys. Because it cant be sensationalized.

I dont think you understand what sexuality is Azzar.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 08:16 AM
Most educated and civilized people are against SRS/GRS.

Emulating the parts doesn't make you a man or a woman. Not sure why so many bigots think this is the case?

I like that this is immediately where the ignorant people go though every time this argument comes up, and then they demand that SRS take place before they are allowed to use the women's bathroom.

Go do some more reading.

Oh i see what youre doing. I fell for it.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Btw the man who proposed the transgender bathroom ordinance
IS A FUCKING SEX OFFENDER. Game,set,match.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article64943682.html

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 09:00 AM
Why arent people upset sbout the risk to boys.

I would like to know the answer to this as well, since there are no immutable differences between males and females. Don't even try that "different but equal" bullshit either.

What gives people? Why aren't any of you concerned when some 24 year old woman is banging your 16 year old son? A victim is a victim whether they know it or not. I think the problem is more one of awareness. We need more programs aimed at helping victims understand that they are victims or we are never going to get anywhere.

The trans community understands. And they're making progress because of it.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 10:06 AM
I would like to know the answer to this as well, since there are no immutable differences between males and females. Don't even try that "different but equal" bullshit either.

What gives people? Why aren't any of you concerned when some 24 year old woman is banging your 16 year old son? A victim is a victim whether they know it or not. I think the problem is more one of awareness. We need more programs aimed at helping victims understand that they are victims or we are never going to get anywhere.

The reason behind this is because the idea of Transmen completely shits on the right wing insanity that is "men in the bathroom with little girls" ideology and fearmongering. They refuse to acknowledge the fact that they're forcing transmen to walk into womens restrooms with full beards, six packs, muscles the whole nine yards. All they see is the idea in comedy of a man in a wig with a four o clock shadow. Then they call us all rapists and degenerates.

But the more wicked and sly of them will say "perverts will use this as an excuse." They wont. The bathroom in public is not a place these crimes usually are committed. But they try to shield their bigotry with feigned care. Its revolting.

It's not about protecting victims, men women or otherwise. It's about promoting their agenda of misunderstanding and fear to pass legislation that they feel hurts their enemies because they can. It's bad for business, it's bad for people. It's bad for everyone to be on the opposite side of human rights and social change. Look what happened to North Carolina - where I live. A lot of money has left the state.

Also they're not worried about 24 year old women banging their 16 year old sons because the men who promote the above ideology would see that as a conquest for their boy whos now a MAN!

Its just dumb.

Who should be in the womens room.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/79b1a87560961d115178eb05eacb8bfd/tumblr_inline_nl4aipQk0n1s0q1be.png

or

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/W4-NMSc7ZKE/maxresdefault.jpg

Let me know.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Once we've passed sufficient toilet rights legislation we can go about patting ourselves on the back for proving how tolerant we are, reaffirming our moral superiority to dissenters. I can't wait for another fleeting taste of purpose.

you have this exactly backwards, anti-toilet-rights laws spurred this discussion

my good chum

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 10:23 AM
you have this exactly backwards, anti-toilet-rights laws spurred this discussion

my good chum

Au contraire Pokepal, what is the remedy to said anti-toilet rights legislation?

To enshrine those rights in the great moral cathedral of our society with legislated protections. Although SCOTUS could be a quicker path. Toilet rights of course are inextricably linked to the pursuit of happiness. Anybody could make that association...

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 10:27 AM
I misread your post as deriding the conversation itself.

Why so obsessed with who shits where?

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 10:30 AM

A question I ask many conservative right wingers.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 11:15 AM

Would any of you be comfortable allowing a transgender male stranger to wash their hands while your 8 year old daughter took a shit in YOUR BATHROOM?

I think NOT, quit Promoting deviant culture on society, when you wouldn't accept it in your own home.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 11:22 AM
Would any of you be comfortable allowing a transgender male stranger to wash their hands while your 8 year old daughter took a shit in YOUR BATHROOM?

I think NOT, quit Promoting deviant culture on society, when you wouldn't accept it in your own home.

Uh, is she surrounded by other strangers in their own stalls or at the sinks and is she in her own private stall with a latch?

Why would you let a stranger in your house period. Why wouldn't they wait they're turn in the bathroom if you let them use it.

Last time I checked I don't know any of the women in the bathroom when I go pee.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 11:24 AM
oh yea? you disagree with me?

what about this retarded analogy???

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 11:28 AM

Because money (In addition to the aforementioned of course). If we can get a national mandate on a persons right to choose, businesses will do one of two things. Some will simply avoid the hassle and stop offering public restrooms. Others will continue to offer restrooms, while flaunting their moral superiority. This will prove wildly popular with some and unpopular with others.

Cunning business managers will opt for a one-size fits all solution, 100% private individual restrooms. This will drive construction costs up, decrease leaseable floor space and as a result drive up costs for tennants who will pass it on to their customers in their $5 lattes. It's a big win for landholders and developers, righteous among men. It's a big win for government as well. Greater private revenues lend to greater tax revenues and non-compliance fines create a whole new revenue stream! The public can take heart in the knowledge that once again they have defended the down-trodden and for another day be free from the agonizing reality of meaningless existence wrought of modern society.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 11:35 AM
the doomsaying is a lot ridiculous

most of this seems to be white christian males agitating on behalf of who knows - noone asked for their help. it's a non issue otherwise.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 11:46 AM
the doomsaying is a lot ridiculous

most of this seems to be white christian males agitating on behalf of who knows - noone asked for their help. it's a non issue otherwise.

They must try to make themselves relevant in their self imposed war on themselves.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Uh, is she surrounded by other strangers in their own stalls or at the sinks and is she in her own private stall with a latch?

Why would you let a stranger in your house period. Why wouldn't they wait they're turn in the bathroom if you let them use it.

Last time I checked I don't know any of the women in the bathroom when I go pee.

your exactly right why would you. It's worry some enough just letting your kids use a public bathroom with the same sex, let alone inviting a mentally impaired transsexual into that bathroom. As for your stalls and latches theory that doesn't stop the peeping toms or what happens after your daughter exits the stall.

Furthermore, I also worry when my 9 year old son goes into a public bathroom, just for the simple fact a priest could be in there or an Assistant Penn State football coach is that more prevalent surely it is, but at least I can be there to beat down that Fag if he starts getting any ideas about my kid. I can't go into a female bathroom and make sure there's no funny business going down with some sicko trans/fake trans pervert.

Nibblewitz
04-22-2016, 11:58 AM
You've apparently given this a lot of thought.

Sicko.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 12:04 PM
mentally impaired transsexual

beat down that Fag

I can't go into a female bathroom and make sure there's no funny business going down with some sicko trans/fake trans pervert.

I feel for your son who has a father whos heart is filled with hate.

You fundamentally do not understand what a transgender person is - nor will you educate yourself.

You see only violence and hatred. There are no documented issues of sexual assault of minors in bathrooms from trans people. You can't tell who's gay anymore than you can tell who's catholic. But your ego gives you supposed powers of observation in your paranoia. Rapists/molesters do not like public bathrooms as there are too many people. Why don't you understand that? Do you just refuse to maintain your angry ignorance?

I hope the son evolves far past the father. For his own sake.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 12:05 PM
you fantasize about beating up fags

seek help blitzers

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 12:07 PM
it's a non issue.

Mostly this. There is a rational argument against allowing it alongside a reasonable desire for it. Both are lost to utter retardation. Leave things as they are and I'm sure we will survive.

The effects of legislation are real though. It's the reason middle class families are squeezed out of urban areas. Affordable housing drives ordinary real estate prices up because 1. It decreases the available real estate for ordinary use and 2. Developers shift the losses on the affordable units to the other units.

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 01:15 PM
can someone explain to me what Blitzers is so upset about?

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 02:31 PM
http://dailysignal.com/2016/01/25/sexual-assault-victims-speak-out-against-washingtons-transgender-bathroom-policies/

^^^Maybe some of you Libtards that support Rape read how this kinda shit is affecting Women who have been raped. Liberals are the Rape Culture advocates, and their intent is to condition the minds of young women for the Religion of Rape they are importing to America.

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 02:41 PM
blitzers, nobody likes hillary supporters you can calm down. There are none here.

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 02:48 PM
http://dailysignal.com/2016/01/25/sexual-assault-victims-speak-out-against-washingtons-transgender-bathroom-policies/

^^^Maybe some of you Libtards that support Rape read how this kinda shit is affecting Women who have been raped. Liberals are the Rape Culture advocates, and their intent is to condition the minds of young women for the Religion of Rape they are importing to America.

So..Family members and a swim coach? As terrible as it is, none of these women were assaulted in the place that they're trying to restrict to transwomen. They won't feel safe when a bearded man walks into the restroom either. Sorry but..Trans people being "allowed" to use the bathroom will not open the line to a sexual predator buffet. No matter how much you want to believe that everyone but you is perverted. There's a long paper trail for people who Are transgender. Prescriptions. Therapy. Lots of steps. Its very easy to tell if someones lying.

Transpeople are more marginalized, sexually assaulted, and killed than any other group in America. You don't care about that though. Nor do you care about the religious head cases calling for Gays to be Exterminated and supported by Cruz lol.

Ah well this is dumb to discuss with you Blitzers. The law will be what it is - transgender people will be able to use the bathroom. People like you will lose your place in history on the wrong side of civil rights movement. I'm sorry.

Gorillas
04-22-2016, 02:51 PM
So..Family members and a swim coach? As terrible as it is, none of these women were assaulted in the place that they're trying to restrict to transwomen. They won't feel safe when a bearded man walks into the restroom either. Sorry but..Trans people being "allowed" to use the bathroom will not open the line to a sexual predator buffet. No matter how much you want to believe that everyone but you is perverted.

Transpeople are more marginalized, sexually assaulted, and killed than any other group in America. You don't care about that though. Nor do you care about the religious head cases calling for Gays to be Exterminated and supported by Cruz lol.

Trannys are the most murdered demographic in America? Just keep making shit up lol

Goliathan
04-22-2016, 02:56 PM
Trannys are the most murdered demographic in America? Just keep making shit up lol

percapita yes.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 03:11 PM
I feel for your son who has a father whos heart is filled with hate.

You fundamentally do not understand what a transgender person is - nor will you educate yourself.

You see only violence and hatred. There are no documented issues of sexual assault of minors in bathrooms from trans people. You can't tell who's gay anymore than you can tell who's catholic. But your ego gives you supposed powers of observation in your paranoia. Rapists/molesters do not like public bathrooms as there are too many people. Why don't you understand that? Do you just refuse to maintain your angry ignorance?

I hope the son evolves far past the father. For his own sake.

Don't give me your self righteous bullshit and call it EVOLVED or intellectual. Justifying deviant behavior and pawning mental illness off as a non-risk and a societal norm is purely bullshit.

These men dressing as women are a result of the Agenda Progressives have championed for over a century (destroying the Traditional Family) as intended by nature and nature's God. Just like every other issue that promotes the Agenda of Death by the Progressive Left. This shit developes at a young age by mainly fatherless or an emasculated society which produces these "transgender" freaks. No father is there to correct them or the father is a peice of shit who doesn't care or has abused their child himself. Transgenders should be under the care of a psychiatrist to fix their "confusion" issues, or at least look in their pants if they forget. It's not "Rocket Science" and shouldn't be treated as such. Constantly forcing society to accept these "new found norms" is why America has turned into a fucking shit hole.

Goliathan I don't care if your gay, queer, fag, or any other "pronoun" you may find acceptable or not. Your chosen sexual preference only affects you and those you fuck. As for the transgenders, these bathroom rights are the new "mask issue" to rally the LBGT community around the Progressive Candidate and further the destruction of American Society. Liberals created this mess and instead of correcting their mistake they have decided to rally behind it as some sort of evolved societal norm. Sorry not buying your bullshit.

Nibblewitz
04-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Sorry your candidate and his platform sucks.

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Transpeople are more marginalized, sexually assaulted, and killed than any other group in America.

This is sad if true, but is a consequence of choice in expression of aberration and deception.

There's a long paper trail for people who Are transgender. Prescriptions. Therapy. Lots of steps. Its very easy to tell if someones lying.

And this is part of the problem because the arduous process encourages, validates and galvanizes irrational justification of the deviance. People routinely modify their bodies to conform with their desired appearance. People should be free to spend their money as they see fit provided it does not harm another.

The problem that trans people face is that rather than being satisfied with being something like a woman or man, they actually want to be one and are offended when people decline to participate in the delusion. That's where the clinical process for diagnosing trans people and allowing treatment fails those people. It lulls them into a false sense of security that there is nothing objectionable about their behavior because they really are the opposite sex, their bodies are just out of tune. They then develop relationships without declaring their condition, which can lead to tragedy in very much the same way that young women encouraged be feminism find themselves in dangerous situations by expressing their "power".

Transwomen are not women, nor are transmen men. They may appear and behave very much as they desire, but there are immutable physiological differences between males and females that even hormones and scalpels cannot change. One of those is the reaction from others.

Lune
04-22-2016, 03:29 PM
Don't give me your self righteous bullshit and call it EVOLVED or intellectual. Justifying deviant behavior and pawning mental illness off as a non-risk and a societal norm is purely bullshit.

These men dressing as women are a result of the Agenda Progressives have championed for over a century (destroying the Traditional Family) as intended by nature and nature's God. Just like every other issue that promotes the Agenda of Death by the Progressive Left. This shit developes at a young age by mainly fatherless or an emasculated society which produces these "transgender" freaks. No father is there to correct them or the father is a peice of shit who doesn't care or has abused their child himself. Transgenders should be under the care of a psychiatrist to fix their "confusion" issues, or at least look in their pants if they forget. It's not "Rocket Science" and shouldn't be treated as such. Constantly forcing society to accept these "new found norms" is why America has turned into a fucking shit hole.

Goliathan I don't care if your gay, queer, fag, or any other "pronoun" you may find acceptable or not. Your chosen sexual preference only affects you and those you fuck. As for the transgenders, these bathroom rights are the new "mask issue" to rally the LBGT community around the Progressive Candidate and further the destruction of American Society. Liberals created this mess and instead of correcting their mistake they have decided to rally behind it as some sort of evolved societal norm. Sorry not buying your bullshit.

Oh man, I'm not particularly passionate about LGBT issues but I'll support it if it means pissing off ignorant hateful dicks like you.

Also your religion is dogshit and God isn't real.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 03:35 PM
So..Family members and a swim coach? As terrible as it is, none of these women were assaulted in the place that they're trying to restrict to transwomen. They won't feel safe when a bearded man walks into the restroom either. Sorry but..Trans people being "allowed" to use the bathroom will not open the line to a sexual predator buffet. No matter how much you want to believe that everyone but you is perverted. There's a long paper trail for people who Are transgender. Prescriptions. Therapy. Lots of steps. Its very easy to tell if someones lying.

Ah well this is dumb to discuss with you Blitzers. The law will be what it is - transgender people will be able to use the bathroom. People like you will lose your place in history on the wrong side of civil rights movement. I'm sorry.

Your right we will lose are place in history just like you and the rest of your Agenda of Death cult your too ignorant to recognize.

As for Transgenders NOT raping;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390705/Transgender-rapist-sent-male-prison-GUILTY-raping-teenage-girl-man.html

If that's not good enuff for you here:

"Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER."

You can find the information quoted above here;

https://genderidentitywatch.com/transwomen-sexualized-violence/

Another nice little excerpt:

Dallas: Convicted serial child rapist Paul Ray Witherspoon was reported to law enforcement by a woman who was frightened by him in a hospital restroom designated for use by women and girls. Witherspoon was wearing earrings and a skirt and a large bulky ankle GPS device worn by paroled felons deemed likely to re-offend. His parole had been previously revoked at least twice: in 2007 when Witherspoon was charged with assault and returned to prison until 2010, and again when he was arrested in 2011 for sending out pornographic photos of himself over the internet.

Goliathan your lies and propaganda should cease now, but I'm sure your too indoctrinated to be that "normal"

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 03:43 PM
thread of the living fossil

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 03:43 PM
A Texas coroner has determined that the 6-year-old girl who was found dead under a tarp in July was raped and then smothered with plastic bags.
Police believe 17-year-old Tyler Holder acted alone when he abducted Alanna Gallagher, sexually assaulted and killed her, dumping the child's body in the Forth Worth suburb of Saginaw July 1.
Holder was shot in the throat July 23 when he opened fire on police officers as they tried to arrest him, wounding one of them in the groin.
The teenage suspect had survived his injuries and now faces charges of capital murder and attempted capital murder in connection to the shooting of a police officer.
Holder remains in jail on $1million bail and is due back in court Thursday.
According to a report recently released by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office, Alanna's official cause of death determined to be was asphyxiation from the four plastic shopping bags wrapped around her head.
New documents made public in the case and cited by Dallas Morning News show that police believe Holder acted alone, but may have used his mother's car to abduct the child and then dispose of her body.
The documents also state that Holder bought a new cell phone two days after Alanna's murder.
The teen gave his old phone to a friend, who told police after Holder’s arrest July 23 that he had discovered a YouTube search for 'Good kid porn websites' on the device, as well as images of male genitals and pictures of the suspect dressed as a woman.

I can list more if that doesn't suffice.

Spyder73
04-22-2016, 03:57 PM
You can find lots of examples of cisgener people doing horrendous things to each other also so i am not sure what your point is....Off the top of my head Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dohmer, Sadam Hussein, and Timothy McVeigh come to mind.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 04:00 PM
You can find lots of examples of cisgener people doing horrendous things to each other also so i am not sure what your point is....Off the top of my head Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dohmer, Sadam Hussein, and Timothy McVeigh come to mind.

The point is Goliathan is completely uninformed about Transgenders and their history of Rape. Goliathan's whole argument is that Transgenders are not committing these crimes when in all actuality they are majority of sex offenders. That's why having them in the bathroom, with the "opposite sex" that is most commonly their victims, is a BAD IDEA.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 04:03 PM

one of these things is not like the others

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 04:11 PM
one of these things is not like the others

You could have been more discreet and let us at least try to figure it out...

Spyder73
04-22-2016, 04:22 PM
Hitler and Stalin are pretty close broheim

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 04:26 PM
This is sad if true, but is a consequence of choice in expression of aberration and deception.

And this is part of the problem because the arduous process encourages, validates and galvanizes irrational justification of the deviance. People routinely modify their bodies to conform with their desired appearance. People should be free to spend their money as they see fit provided it does not harm another.

The problem that trans people face is that rather than being satisfied with being something like a woman or man, they actually want to be one and are offended when people decline to participate in the delusion. That's where the clinical process for diagnosing trans people and allowing treatment fails those people. It lulls them into a false sense of security that there is nothing objectionable about their behavior because they really are the opposite sex, their bodies are just out of tune. They then develop relationships without declaring their condition, which can lead to tragedy in very much the same way that young women encouraged be feminism find themselves in dangerous situations by expressing their "power".

Transwomen are not women, nor are transmen men. They may appear and behave very much as they desire, but there are immutable physiological differences between males and females that even hormones and scalpels cannot change. One of those is the reaction from others.

all of the reasons above are why I wouldnt let trash like any one who posts here onto my fucking country club grounds.

If it were up to me all you people would be working instead of posting or playing video games. The fact that you even like video games makes you garbage and you shouldnt have any rights as it is.

And if u didnt dress the way I personaly feel comfortable with I will have you exicuted.

^^This is republicans and if you subscribe to it and think you're not a shit eating ignorant selfish republican you cray.

That said, I think america was a better place when we just locked up all the crazy folks and had the government take care of them instead of pretended we cared about homeless people while not doing anything for or about them.

THAT THAT said, I do not think trans people are crazy. I think you are a fat low IQ drain on society if you think they are and I would rather you were locked up than the trans ppl.

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Hitler and Stalin are pretty close broheim

Stalin killed way more people.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Mao killed the most.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 04:51 PM
all of the reasons above are why I wouldnt let trash like any one who posts here onto my fucking country club grounds.

If it were up to me all you people would be working instead of posting or playing video games. The fact that you even like video games makes you garbage and you shouldnt have any rights as it is.

And if u didnt dress the way I personaly feel comfortable with I will have you exicuted.

^^This is republicans and if you subscribe to it and think you're not a shit eating ignorant selfish republican you cray.

That said, I think america was a better place when we just locked up all the crazy folks and had the government take care of them instead of pretended we cared about homeless people while not doing anything for or about them.

THAT THAT said, I do not think trans people are crazy. I think you are a fat low IQ drain on society if you think they are and I would rather you were locked up than the trans ppl.

IRUINEDYOURDAY you can dress However you want republicans don't care. All that is being asked is, if you forget or are confused what gender u are look in your pants to be reminded then use the appropriate bathroom. It's common sense, and if applied it works.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Btw Goliathan, I hear crickets.

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 04:54 PM
IRUINEDYOURDAY you can dress However you want republicans don't care. All that is being asked is, if you forget or are confused what gender u are look in your pants to be reminded then use the appropriate bathroom. It's common sense, and if applied it works.

fuck your antiquated 17th century only showing ankle coward "rules".

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 04:58 PM
fuck your antiquated 17th century only showing ankle coward "rules".

^^^Sounds like an Islamaphobe to me. Glad I'm not a Muslim.

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Mao killed the most.

When you see someone put Hitler #1 you know Zionism is winning.

Think Stalin cooked him by like 70 million. At least. More like 120+ Million

Spyder73
04-22-2016, 05:10 PM
When you see someone put Hitler #1 you know Zionism is winning.

Think Stalin cooked him by like 70 million. At least. More like 120+ Million

The point of my post is that they are all bad people and have done bad things...and they were all cisgendered.

Bogging down on the wrong parts of the post you faegates

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 05:11 PM
A TRANSVESTITE taxi driver faces a prison term after he was convicted of raping a drunken woman in the back of his car. Qasim Anwar, 30, carried out the attack dressed in make-up, a wig, women's clothing and high heels, Manchester Crown Court was told. A jury heard the victim had drunk so much she was virtually `comatose' and Anwar filmed the attack on his phone.

Nice name dude, precursor of things to come?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/crossdresser-cabbie-convicted-of-rape-958087

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 05:13 PM
A TRANSVESTITE taxi driver faces a prison term after he was convicted of raping a drunken woman in the back of his car. Qasim Anwar, 30, carried out the attack dressed in make-up, a wig, women's clothing and high heels, Manchester Crown Court was told. A jury heard the victim had drunk so much she was virtually `comatose' and Anwar filmed the attack on his phone.

Nice name dude, precursor of things to come?

big difference between crossdressers/transvesttites and transgender/transsexuals though

maskedmelon
04-22-2016, 05:15 PM

lol no, no hate here. You don't know me =p

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 05:19 PM
TORONTO, March 4, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.”

Pro-family leaders are pointing out that this is exactly the type of incident they warned of as the Ontario government passed its “gender identity” bill, dubbed the “bathroom bill,” in 2012.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 05:27 PM
TORONTO, March 4, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.”

Pro-family leaders are pointing out that this is exactly the type of incident they warned of as the Ontario government passed its “gender identity” bill, dubbed the “bathroom bill,” in 2012.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.

Sounds like a crossdresser/transvestite falsely claiming that he is transgender.

He is breaking the law.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 05:27 PM
big difference between crossdressers/transvesttites and transgender/transsexuals though

Really do we need to take the time to discuss these so called differences, how bout we focus on their commonality, ie: RAPE

I like this one Trans on Trans cover up;

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/is-transgender-the-get-out-of-rape-free-card-twitter-rapist-dana-mccallum-walks-free/

Wealthy transgender Twitter executive Dana McCallum evaded prosecution on multiple felony counts of rape, false imprisonment, and battery, even though there were multiple witnesses to his violent rape spree, which he inflicted on his estranged wife in the presence of their children.

McCallum’s friends in the media enforced a news blackout on the high profile case and the charges and trial were not reported on mainstream news sites, including the outcome of today’s hearing. Social Justice Activists maintained silence on the case. The last time GenderTrender reported on this case we were locked out of our blog by Automattic/Wordpress.com for over a week. Transgender activists were concerned that the case would publicize the facts that most male transgenders do not undergo genital surgery, and that male transgenders commit violence against women- including sexualized violence- at exactly the same rates as non-transgender males.

He eventually pleaded guilty to 2 misdemeanors.

iruinedyourday
04-22-2016, 05:28 PM
lol no, no hate here. You don't know me =p

I kno enough to be in love w you tho

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 05:30 PM

lol this post has a lot of truths in it. There is a reason why China's government heavily regulates the promotion of video games.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Sounds like a crossdresser/transvestite falsely claiming that he is transgender.

He is breaking the law.

No shit.

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 05:34 PM
So can I be done PROVING my FUCKING POINT HERE?

Jarnauga
04-22-2016, 07:13 PM
Blitzers argument in a nutshell:

Some people are transgender

That transgender is an asshole rapist

So all transgender are rapists

That's pretty cool because you can apply that logic to black people, muslim, mexicans, liberals or pretty much anybody that is not you :rolleyes:

AzzarTheGod
04-22-2016, 07:18 PM

That's pretty cool because you can apply that logic to black people, muslim, mexicans, liberals or pretty much anybody that is not you :rolleyes:

that guy was not transgender.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 07:26 PM
why is this such an important topic to you blitzers

lol

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 08:00 PM

That's NOT my argument at all.

This is my argument;

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/03/obama-orders-chicago-school-let-transgender-boy-girls-locker-room/

Where does this shit end? Showers? Fuck should we just tell our daughters to ignore the erect penis in your locker room?

This is an argument of common sense and protecting woman and children. So are we just going to allow men to hangout in female bathrooms just because there's a law that says it's ok?

Transgender bullshit is a mental disorder and anyone supporting the idea that it's normal and we should accept it is a FUCKING MORON.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Lune
04-22-2016, 09:08 PM
I forbid my wife and daughter from going outdoors because they might see the outline of an erect penis through somebody's jeans. I also mandate that they wear a drape over their entire body and show no skin, so the transsexuals don't see their silky skin and, overcome with lust, rape them. Allahu ackbar Muhammad Jihad شخص ما تجد لي على الأنسجة هو تسرب ديك بلدي

Blitzers
04-22-2016, 09:40 PM
I forbid my wife and daughter from going outdoors because they might see the outline of an erect penis through somebody's jeans. I also mandate that they wear a drape over their entire body and show no skin, so the transsexuals don't see their silky skin and, overcome with lust, rape them. Allahu ackbar Muhammad Jihad شخص ما تجد لي على الأنسجة هو تسرب ديك بلدي

Your name defines you.

Pokesan
04-22-2016, 09:48 PM
pretty accurate comparison

now fuck off back to the holy land blitzers

Daywolf
04-28-2016, 07:10 PM
now fuck off back to the holy land blitzers
Salt Lake City?
Nah, you got it wrong, he's sneaking in a cell phone (https://youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg) to post this daily crap.

sOurDieSel
04-29-2016, 12:50 PM
pre-op... or post-op ....

fuck it, turn em all into lampshades.