PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news

Wizing
04-14-2016, 04:01 PM
Various empire members caught exploiting and hacking on the zek server and their entire guild was banned .

Samsung
04-14-2016, 04:04 PM
Rettiwalk, Dava, Gyno, Mornin

stressl
04-14-2016, 04:04 PM
sounds important

Wizing
04-14-2016, 04:05 PM
sounds important

Do you even play here ? Seek help

Farzo
04-14-2016, 04:06 PM
Welcome back y'all!

stressl
04-14-2016, 04:09 PM
lol

Tassador
04-14-2016, 04:23 PM
Wow zek actually banned people this go around? Maybe ten go arounds from now the server will be playable.

dis_mornin
04-14-2016, 04:46 PM
If only the red99 GMs would ban me I could actually have an irl.. Would be nice.

Drakaris
04-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Various empire members caught exploiting and hacking on the zek server and their entire guild was banned .

The scum gets banned on zek. On here they sit in private channels and help make server changing decisions.

Makes you wonder eh?

Xaanka
04-14-2016, 04:49 PM
If only the red99 GMs would ban me I could actually have an irl.. Would be nice.

EatitNerd
04-14-2016, 04:51 PM
The scum gets banned on zek. On here they sit in private channels and help make server changing decisions.

Makes you wonder eh?

Prof or slander? Glad we turned in prof on you cheating months ago now it was a tough decision at the time

Rust1d?
04-14-2016, 04:59 PM
lol Dava Donkeys exploiting. Grandpa on suicide watch.

EatitNerd
04-14-2016, 05:05 PM
^ no idea who you are, but it's common knowledge that most of the guilds there cheat/exploit, and it's allowed by dev/image (how else would turning in bone chips qualify as a pvp ticket unless it was a hidden exploit for dev/images buddies?). Good to know the donkeys won every level bracket, except 20? When dentists ran their 4 mage 4 wizard combos and never left nexus without all 8 of them

Drakaris
04-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Prof or slander? Glad we turned in prof on you cheating months ago now it was a tough decision at the time

I want you guys to turn in more "proof" so I can post my video publically of what happens on my screen so the favoritism you have with your local Skype pal becomes even more blatantly obvious.

Drakaris
04-14-2016, 05:08 PM
Colgate said he has more proof of screen dragging from the PoF fight. Can't wait to post my video if false judgement is passed again.

MEGANS LAW
04-14-2016, 05:09 PM
I want you guys to turn in more "proof" so I can post my video publically of what happens on my screen so the favoritism you have with your local Skype pal becomes even more blatantly obvious.

drakar, just... stop dude. ur like stage 15 butter brain.

dis_mornin
04-14-2016, 05:10 PM
drakar, just... stop dude. ur like stage 15 butter brain.

Honestly blows my mind that weirdo still posts here.

EatitNerd
04-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Lmfao gyno stop it, I got a bite! Reelin 'er in

Ragnaros
04-14-2016, 05:15 PM
love drakar hes my partner in crime

Xaanka
04-14-2016, 05:24 PM
my friend moved to australia, he spotted drakar man the other day

http://i.imgur.com/X7t4cQq.jpg

Rust1d?
04-14-2016, 05:30 PM
^ no idea who you are, but it's common knowledge that most of the guilds there cheat/exploit, and it's allowed by dev/image (how else would turning in bone chips qualify as a pvp ticket unless it was a hidden exploit for dev/images buddies?). Good to know the donkeys won every level bracket, except 20? When dentists ran their 4 mage 4 wizard combos and never left nexus without all 8 of them

Won every bracket? BCG took Felwithe at 40 and GAVE evil Erudin. The only other team to take a city was dentists. Dava got rolled even with their exploits.

EatitNerd
04-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Yea, winning pve with 15 people means you were better than the guild with thousands of kills, hundreds more than the next, with less people, on a pvp server. Stick to imitating your hero's like Colgate, and leave the forum questing to the adults

Rust1d?
04-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Yea, winning pve with 15 people means you were better than the guild with thousands of kills, hundreds more than the next, with less people, on a pvp server. Stick to imitating your hero's like Colgate, and leave the forum questing to the adults

Maybe stop cheating on a 20 year old elf sim. Guess you are just salty that you got banned. Have fun on Dead 99

EatitNerd
04-14-2016, 05:37 PM
Neither of my characters are banned, but alright lol sorry you're mad cuz bad

Rust1d?
04-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Neither of my characters are banned, but alright lol sorry you're mad cuz bad

How am I mad? I did not get banned and I have two chars with epics...

Genedin
04-14-2016, 05:55 PM
Catalina crushed dava donkies in every pvp encounter that was close to same numbers at 45 bracket, you must have lost ur mind son.

EatitNerd
04-14-2016, 05:56 PM
LOL speaking of hackers/exploiters, I guess we can add pathological liars to the resume aswell

fiegi 8.0
04-14-2016, 06:04 PM
glad i never wasted a second with that cesspool

Guido
04-14-2016, 06:15 PM
glad i never wasted a second with that cesspool

Colgate
04-14-2016, 07:01 PM
played like 3 hours a week on opposite faction of dava donkeys

yowl got serious mental issues if ur not seeing the overlying issue here which was the fact that the developers put that "quest" into the game on purpose and started banning people who weren't their friends for using it

AzzarTheGod
04-14-2016, 07:44 PM

yowl got serious mental issues if ur not seeing the overlying issue here which was the fact that the developers put that "quest" into the game on purpose and started banning people who weren't their friends for using it

I'll be working on a full report if I feel the people need it spelled out.

Short of image/dev acknowledging that other people also used this exploit, admitting to the mistake of allowing it, and wiping and forgiving Dava for bringing the exploit to the public, I will be disappointed.

Nothing else is acceptable at this point. I know Dava didn't abuse a random exploit. They merely publicized it to create an opportunity for the devs to do the right thing and wipe the box for a fresh start.

Punishing Donkeys looks really fucked up and nobody is fooled. (I have no guild affilation with Donkeys on this box, same as Colgate).

Doors
04-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Drakar putting on his clown costume to post in this thread 400 times?

Tassador
04-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Drakar (known hacker cheater screen dragger mother fucker) is busy fucking autistic women in Australia and accusing American clean whistling players of foul play. The guy has no evidence, the only actual proof is drakar caught screen dragging and a 2 week suspension.

Xaanka
04-14-2016, 09:46 PM
90% of you ***gots are gonna ignore this or not believe it but hopefully this piques the interest of a few of you virgins out there because I'm wasting my time to type it out.

Okay so I'm 24 now.. but this whole story all started back when I was 16 and living in New Hampshire. I got in trouble for selling weed at my school.. not a big deal since my high school was like druggie central.. full of like mega stoners and much harder stuff then weed.. but I mean.. I was stupid and I got caught selling on school ground so it was my fault.

I got suspended for 10 days like is the normal crime but because I had gotten in trouble before, they made me join some stupid rehabilitation program after school hours once a week. It was pretty stupid but a few of my friends were in it, so I dealt with it. If I had skipped the sessions it would have just caused more **** and it wasn't worth the trouble so I'd just go every wednesday and smoke a bowl after with a few of my friends from the group.

Anyways.. about halfway through my time in the rehab sessions they gave me the option of doing a once a week mentor volunteer **** with a group of like mentally challenged kids and kids with crazy diseases and stuff. My best friends little brother was like full-blown mentally challenged and was in the group, and he had been volunteering with them for years so I thought it might be actually kinda smart to quit these stupid sessions and instead do a once a week thing with my pal and his little brother.

So I started in with this group of sick and retarded kids and stuff and it was pretty easy and the kids all had good hearts and stuff so it was fun. But after the first week they assigned me to a little girl.. a total lost cause. I was really hoping they'd stick me in the same group as my friend and his brother but instead I was supposed to buddy up with this girl who's last mentor had gone to juvy for some stupid **** (go figure). Anyways this girl was totally sad, she was like 11 years old.. totally sick.. She had this elephant-man like disease, I don't know what it was but her nose smushed over like half her face and she her cheek bones pushed all up over her left eye so you could barely see it. Her face basically looked like it was made from jello and had been hit with a baseball bat and all smushed up on the left side.

Apparently because of her dissability she was blind in one eye and also deaf on her left side. She was super hard to understand when she spoke.. like most deaf people.. mostly because her mouth was all ****ed up like the rest of her face. But she had a good heart. She was only 11 but she joked about her disease and was actually pretty cool about it, not totally depressing and awkward like some of the other kids.

So anyways I got to know this girl pretty well.. we didn't do much, just played chess and checkers and stuff. It was only like 2 hours a week for 2 months so after it was over I didn't have any intention of ever seeing her again. But like I said, she was sweet... never set out to hurt anyone or anything.

So anyways... 5 years later... Just after my 21st birthday.. I'm on summer vacation, just finished my 3rd year at UNH, and I'm home and everything. So one night I go out with a couple friends from high school who were all 21 and had all been gone away at different colleges. We all went out to drinking to catch up and stuff.. we had done this like every summer since school started. It was nice to see high school friends, you know the deal if you've been to college.

Anyways, one of the kids there was my friend with the challenged brother, my best friend from high school. He was going to school in Vermont on some scholarship and I barely ever talked to him anymore but I asked him how his brother was. Apparently he was in some cutesy faux-relationship with Daisy... the girl who I had mentored for the two months. I thought it was cute.. I mean they were both ugly and retarded so its not like the relationship meant anything.. but it was cute in the way that its cute when 2 little 3 year olds are dating cause of their parents or whatever.

But apparently my friend had been talking to this girl and she was like.. in love with me. She was only 11 when we met so it was one of those little girl crushes but apparently she would go on and on about how fun I was and now nice I was and how funny I was. Apparently those 2 months really stuck with her. Anyways.. we were all really drunk so my moron friends were like "dude.. you should totally go **** the retard."

This was not a good idea.

Normally I would have laughed it off, but I was pretty drunk and I was a pretty dumb kid back then (remember just a few years earlier I was dealing pot in high school). So I asked them how much they'd pay me if I got head from the girl with the deformed face. Of the 5 guys there, 3 said they'd pay me, and each offered to throw in 20 bucks. Not a lot of money, but the novelty of the story would be the best prize.

I don't know why I didn't instantly shrug off the idea, because at this point she was like 16 or 17 years old.. and I was 21. Not to mention she was half blind, half deaf, half mute, and basically an elephant man. But I thought it would be like "epic" or something. So I just wanted to dip my feet in the water and see if I could even talk to this girl after all these years.

So I got my friend to take me along on a "playdate" or whatever they called it with his retarded brother and Daisy. Instantly she recognized me as soon as the three of us showed up at her house to pick her up. She didn't give me a hug or anything and was still super awkward and shy.. but her speech had improved and she had a decent set of tits and had definitely grown a lot taller. I spent most of the car ride sitting next to her in the back of my friends car and asking her about school and small talk and stuff. I made up some phony bull**** story about my girlfriend dumping me and not being able to trust women and she obviously fell for it.. she was 16 and retarded.. I didn't really have to try with her.

So we finally get to the park where the two kids were supposed to hang out, but she just wanted to sit on the bench and talk to me.. she completely ignored my friends little brother. My friend was getting kind of pissed, cause he had been there at the bar when I was joking about trying to get head from her. But I just kept waving him off, so he went and took his little brother to go play somewhere else in the park and left me and Daisy alone.

While we were sitting on the bench I kept up with my stupid girlfriend story and was basically just trying to get this 16 year old girl to have some sort of pity (as fake as it was) for me. Looking back it was completely slimy and disgusting.. but I mean.. thats kind of the point of the story. So eventually after a while I brought up what my friend had said about her always talking about me and maybe "having a crush on me" and she got super embarassed and said we should probably go hang out with Jim and Rick (the two brothers). I told her I was sorry about bringing it up and was just kidding and I took her over to play with them.

After that we all went and got Ice Cream and Pizza and **** and it was super boring cause I figured the whole joke was lost anyways and this girl was too embarrassed to even talk to me or whatever. But as we were dropping her off after the restaurant she put her cell phone number in my phone and told me to text her (not call her cause I couldn't understand her over the phone) if I ever wanted to vent about my ex-girlfriend.

As soon as I got home I texted her, basically rolling on the floor laughing as I was doing it, that "hanging out with her today really took some of the hurt away from my failed relationship". Once again like to remind you guys.. shes 16.. im 21.. and shes basically retarded. She texted back like immediately and was like "oh im so glad.. maybe we can hang out again soon." I texted back "you name the date." And her response was "tomorrow".

At this point I was starting to regret my decision because she actually seemed legitimately interested and I realized that she actually might have a crush on me and this might seriously go somewhere. The whole time I had been playing like a joke, not actually expecting anything to happen. But I figured that if I actually went through with it then I would be moving back to college soon anyways and wouldn't see her or anyone else from my old high school ever again and plus I'd have the most epic story to tell all of my friends and ****.. so I decided to make a meeting time to see this girl and I told her I'd pick her up for a movie the next night.

So next day rolls around and I'm actually getting really excited.. I hadn't really pursued anyone for a while and it can be super fun trying to get laid on a first date. This was obviously a different situation but it was much easier and much more difficult in many ways then going after a normal girl. I picked her up, brought her to the theater, bought her ticket, bought her all the food she wanted, and took her into the theater.

Now my local theater in NH has those liftable armrests, I dont know if every theater has those or not, but they are basically for fat people or couples who wanna get super close during movies. Its an easy way to try and make a move on a girl by seeing her reaction to lifting the armrest separator between your two seats. Partway through the movie (after some fake groans and shoulder readjustments on my part during the first 20 or so minutes), I asked Daisy if she'd mind if I lifted up the armrest, as it was bothering me. She didn't, so I did.. and she moved in closer to me. I seriously started to get hard at that point, not cause she was even remotely attractive, just cause I was so excited and knew I was in for an epic night. I didn't hesitate for a second and put my arm around her and she looked up at me and smiled and laid her head on my chest. I literally looked up at the roof and closed my eyes and just mouthed "oh hell yes". I was so ****ing excited.

So here is where the **** gets intense (all you guys who thought this story was lame.. this is the good stuff.. I swear). Now this girl is laying there with her head on my chest, my arm around her, watching the movie, and she makes the next move.. I swear to god. She puts her hand right on my thigh, pretty high up too, like right near my cock. Now those following closely would remember that I had got excited before, and was sporting a nice hard on (not ridiculously stiff, but like maybe 70%), and she put her hand right dead on it. I like jumped for a second and then just tried to play it off as if I didn't even notice and kept watching the movie. She just started rubbing it back and forth tenderly.. as if it was like my shoulder or something. I literally couldn't even believe it. This girl was 16 and dating a retarded kid, I had reason to believe she had 0 sexual experience before.. but maybe I was wrong.. I still don't know to this day. Anyways.. shes just sitting there like stroking my cock through my pants and resting her head on my chest, not saying a word.. still watching the movie. As if nothing is going on.
So after like 2 minutes of this im like rock solid hard. Like 110%. She's basically jerking me off at this point.. and I know she knows it too because my cock is like bursting through my pants. I have no idea what to do now because shes basically just rubbing my crotch for the whole movie. I didn't know whether to make a move, ask her to stop.. or whatever. But luckily she once again, made the next movie. She (not even looking mind you, eyes (or should I say eye) still on the movie) starts unbuttoning my pants and just takes out my dick. Luckily we were in a pretty empty theater, and as any guy whos ever gotten any in a theater knows.. as long as theres no one behind you a theater is a pretty discrete place to get lucky. But now my dick is fully out in the air.. and shes just got her hand balled around it like a ****ing golf club..

Id like to take a second and prove I'm not copypastaing or just making **** up or whatever and address you guys and say I know 90% of you think this is bull**** and that its "terrible writing op" and that I say "So anyways" too much.. but for all the time you guys spend on /b/ you should know the difference between fake **** and real **** and you should know that ****ed up **** like this really does happen. The fact that this girl was fugly as all sin is just even more of an indicator that shes the type of person who would whip out a guy's dick in a movie theater five years her senior. So back to the story..

So anyways (**** you jerks), I'm sitting there watching a movie with a half blind, half deaf, half retarded smushed face girl holding my dick out in plain sight. Then... after just holding it for a few seconds, she finally takes her concertration of the movie and just basically attacks my dick with her mouth. She opens as wide as she can (which isn't very wide mind you) and just swallows my ****ing cock. Now I'm not huge or even really big or anything.. but I'm not like a little pricked ******* like most of you /b/tards.. Im a good over 9000 inches, but this girl basically swalloed my dick whole. She had almost the entire thing in her mouth, as if shes been doing this for years (or maybe she just has no gag reflex or whatever.. I have no clue). But she just goes to town and starts running a train on my junk.

Now for all of you people who have never had a blowjob.. its hard to describe how they feel. The lips usually are super soft and the mouth is wet and it assuming they do it properly it just feels incredible. I usually cum pretty quick from a good blowjob just cause it feels so good.. but this was like no blowjob I've ever recieved. If you remember correctly half of this girls mouth was effectively scar tissue, so while half of my dick was being blown my soft wet lips, the other half was against this hard dry skin.. literally the weirdest most awkward thing Ive ever felt in my life. It didn't hurt but it basically robbed any pleasure out of the equation, especially since the side of her face that was showing was her ****ed up side. It looked like harvey dent and the elephant man's love child was giving me head and it felt so god damn weird.

So since I know I'm not gonna be able to cum just from this ugly 16 year old girl sucking my dick I start to like close my eyes and try to picture some fantasies and **** like that hoping that just the motion from her disgusting face will make me cum and just end this whole thing so I could take her home, never talk to her again, and get 60 bucks from my friends. So I'm sitting there picture hot moms and teachers and stuff that I had scene in various web porn and **** when all of a sudden she starts choking. Now remember.. this girl is half deaf, so she does not know when she is being loud.. but she was being ****ING LOUD. She starts gagging and choking and making the most horrible noises ever. I push her off my cock, but not before the people sitting two rows in front of me stand up and turn around and see me. I shove my dick back in my pants as they just stare at me.. completely appalled, and my 16 year old freak date is like coughing up spit and mucus and **** into her hand.

I was so embarassed at this point and actually kinda freaked out (I didn't know the legality of this, but was pretty sure that being caught with a 16 year old retard going down on you in public wasn't a good idea). So I grabbed her hand (she was still gagging and ****), and ran her down the stairs towards the lobby. Of course... creepy couple from 2 rows ahead of me starts following.

As I'm darting through the lobby, holding this girls hand.. the guy from the couple in front of me grabs my shoulder and turns me around. He tells me that hes a teacher at the school and knows Daisy and wants to know how old I am and why I was with her at the movie theater. I told him I was 18 and Daisy's boyfriend.. of course he didn't believe a word of it and demanded I stay while he went and grabbed theater management.

Daisy just looked and me and kept saying she was sorry and that she didn't want me to get in trouble and that she'd lie for me and stuff. The theater management came over and asked us to go sit in the office for a bit while they talked to the couple from a few rows ahead of us. Of course... this is when things get ****ed up again.

As we are sitting alone in the office, Daisy runs up, slams the door.. locks it, and runs over in front of me and starts taking off her ****. Now remember before I said she had developed some decent tits... they were NOT DECENT at all once she had taken off her ****. She had the most ****ing ugly nipples I had ever seen (to coincide with her horrible face) and her tits were basically purple with veins and marks and ****... Almost puke inducing.. like that bad. But of course we are sitting in a random movie theater's office... with the door locked.. and this retarded underage girl is stripping in front of me. This was NOT a good situation for me.

I grabbed her shirt off the floor and told her to stop and that the crew was coming back and that wed get into major trouble but she just kept pushing the shirt away and saying "nooo.. noo... I love you.. I love you." At this point I wanted to like kill myself for ever having thought this would be funny or whatever.. because no matter how this ended.. I was completely and totally ****ed.

So I'm trying to get her to cover up her horrendous decayed jack-o-lantern tits when theres a knock on the door and the theater guy is like "open up.. open up or we will call the police."

Of course I can't open up with retard girl half naked so I started shouting for him to hold on. At first I figured they would use a key to open the door or whatever but I later found out he had left the keys inside of the office and the other supervisor/manager was on break at the time.. along with the other set of keys. So the theater guy was banging away at the door.. Daisy had managed to her her pants off along with the shirt, so she was wearing nothing but a gross pair of white underwear, boots and socks, and I was standing there basically ****ting my pants.

So bascially my plan that I had formed at the moment (maybe not the best, but I was really strapped for time and couldn't think of anything) was to convince Daisy that I would take her home and have sex with her (I know.. disgusting), if she agreed to get on all her clothes and leave the theater with me. Finally I convinced her and, in tears, she started gathering up her clothes. By this time the theater guy had stopped knocking and I was starting to fear that he had actually called the police.

As soon as Daisy was dressed, I grabbed her hand.. told her a quick fib about how we were boyfriend and girlfriend and I was from Vermont visiting an old family friend and that my name was (some fake **** I had made up, I don't even remember). She was crying but agreed and so I opened the door to greet the theater manager (and in all likelihood a police officer) when I saw another friend from highschool waiting at the door. He whispered to me that his manager was calling the cops and that I should bolt and he wouldn't rat on me. I grabbed my **** and ran to the car out of the managment's emergency exit door, before the manager or anyone else could see me.

Of course.. **** just got worse as soon as I got to my car. Apparently even though I thought **** would finally be okay once I got out of the theater.. Daisy had decided she couldn't wait until we got home, and that she would run back inside and tell on me unless I had sex with her right there in the car.

So there we are in the car, with this girl trying to get me to **** her right there.. and I'm trying to bargain and reason with her because I cant drive off, as shes got the door wide open, ready to bolt and basically get me arrested. I ask her if she'll settle for me kissing her now and all this ****, or if shell let me drive to her another spot.. and shes not going for any of it. Finally I tell her that Ill get in the back seat and make out with her if she lets me drive to the back of the theater (where theres nothing but like a dumpster and some recycle bins). She agrees and I do so.. At this point I'm willing to do anything to just shut this bitch up and get out of this situation. I put up my all my windows (luckily they are tinted), and go sit with her in the back seat. My plan was just to make out with her for a couple minutes, maybe go to second base and ****.. and then drive her home and put an end to this.

However, my plan didn't really come into frutition as this girl was HELL BENT on having sex with me. First she tore off her shirt again, just like she had in the theater office.. and then got bother her pants and her panties off.

By the way.. side note.. this girl had a horrible face, ****ed up senses.. disgusting tits.. but her pussy was actually normal. I would never have expected it, but it actually wasnt all ****ed up and distorted like the rest of her body.. Just an interesting fact I thought I'd let you guys know.

So at this point I'm willing to go as far as I have to go to get out of this situation. I'm actually scared that I could go to jail or get arrested or whatever for all sorts of **** so I just want to please this girl, shut her up, and get her home.

So I start making out with her like normal.. and she is like super super aggressive. By the way.. making out with her and her disgusting frog face is even worse than the blowjob was. Its like kissing a girl if half her face was a ****ing redwood tree. Half hard-bark, half soft skin.

So anyways, I'm making out with this girl and before I even touch her pussy she starts like moaning like shes having a full blown orgasm. Shes like "ohhhh this" and "oh yeahhh that" and its starting to freak me out cause I'm thinking this girl might actually be completely gone in the head. At this point I realize I'm not gonna get away from this unless I get myself in her pussy somehow, but I didn't have any condoms or anything, not that I even wanted to put my dick in her, but it was just more reason not to. So I start sticking my finger in her and doing my thing.

This was like the only solace that I had from the entire event.. the fact that this girls VAGINA actually felt and looked like a VAGINA, and that she actually responded as most girls do when being fingered. She kept on moaning and **** and I was pretty sure that if I kept it up I could make her cum and get her home without any more fuss. Now my normal routine when fingering a girl is to go from making out to her, to feeling her up, to sucking on her tits and stuff.. kinda keep her excited. But devotees will remember she had tits like shrunken heads.. so I basically was forced to make out with her troll face the entire time.. not fun for me.
So there I am, fingering this gross retarded 16 year old girl in the back of a movie theater parking lot trying to get her to come so I can take her home, ditch her, and never speak to her again to avoid arrest or worse... when she finally orgasms.

This would be the happiest moment of my life. As shes sitting there, she grabs onto my shoulders, tightens her grip like a ****ing cougar, and just cums all over my hand. I've never had a girl cum as much as this 16 year old did.. and I probably never will. But there she was.. cumming and moaning in that godawful voice of hers.. and all I could think about was that it was finally over. That was until she looked at me, and I finally saw what was behind her disfigured face. In all my years in New Hampshire, I had never seen a bear this big before. Her eyes locked with mine.. fangs bared, she attacked me. The biggest brown bear I could ever imagine.. as if it was lusting for a giant pot of honey, ripping my face to shreds. Fur went flying in every direction, my hand covered in come was useless to defend with. Daisy-bear started tearing up the seats in my car, I had no choice but to exit the car and look for shelter. Of course it was futile. She dragged me out into the woods behind the theater and had her way with me. To this day I am confined to a wheelchair because of the beating that Daisy inflicted on me.

Stasis01
04-14-2016, 11:13 PM
Didn't try to read will wait for reviews.

Uuruk
04-14-2016, 11:15 PM
Didn't try to read will wait for reviews.

The review is in.

You were banned for cheating.

AzzarTheGod
04-14-2016, 11:16 PM
The review is in.

You were banned for cheating.

Modus
04-14-2016, 11:19 PM
the overlying issue here which was the fact that the developers put that "quest" into the game on purpose and started banning people who weren't their friends for using it

This.

And they made Bone Chips an infinite vendor item!

You know, cause, necromancers need dem bones and they're hard to find and such...

TheDuck
04-15-2016, 02:23 AM

i think the funny part about this is that someone on there team rmt'd and knew someone who RMT'd and knew about the bone chips.

the bone chips where never about being for friends, it's one of that servers ways of generating profits. you guys jumped on their RMT shit and didn't pay. of course they are going to get banned. if you want to use that u gotta pay.

AzzarTheGod
04-15-2016, 02:46 AM
i think the funny part about this is that someone on there team rmt'd and knew someone who RMT'd and knew about the bone chips.

the bone chips where never about being for friends, it's one of that servers ways of generating profits. you guys jumped on their RMT shit and didn't pay. of course they are going to get banned. if you want to use that u gotta pay.

Nobody has a problem with rewards for donors.

Its just that this reward was ripe for abuse and relied on the oversight of Image/Devnoob. That's without even getting into the nature of the reward itself.

Flat out, this type of reward was ripe for abuse and would require staff micromanaging on a case by case basis to decide who abused it and who didn't. That is ridiculas.

And furthermore, the cleanup/rollback list image gave looks suspiciously short, which is why people are calling bullshit.

As if were expected to believe a handful of people found an unlimited exploit and the only people who abused it were recent people. Where are the real names? How thorough are the logs, how far do the logs go back? Does Image/devnoob care how far this goes back?

Why should anyone have faith that this was handled correctly when the list consists of a bunch of recent names and players who discovered the hard-coded quest reward exploit?

Shaq
Bonezchipez
stabzya
winx - removed drums, additional tickets earned from using exploit, restored character to account
fitty - removed 2x points earned from using exploit, restored character to account
zibby - deleted all pvp tickets (never turned in), restored character to account
sniffers
scalez
nemix
getz - removed 8 points earned, restored character
maxwell
incognito
nemixz
iamajc
Gonorrhea - removed 4 points earned, restored character to account
Warudani
Ganartik

That list of names is underwhelmingly and disturbingly short. Do the math. What do you think this means?

AenorVZ
04-15-2016, 03:14 AM
90% of you ***gots are gonna ignore this or not believe it but hopefully this piques the interest of a few of you virgins out there because I'm wasting my time to type it out.

Okay so I'm 24 now.. but this whole story all started back when I was 16 and living in New Hampshire. I got in trouble for selling weed at my school.. not a big deal since my high school was like druggie central.. full of like mega stoners and much harder stuff then weed.. but I mean.. I was stupid and I got caught selling on school ground so it was my fault.

I got suspended for 10 days like is the normal crime but because I had gotten in trouble before, they made me join some stupid rehabilitation program after school hours once a week. It was pretty stupid but a few of my friends were in it, so I dealt with it. If I had skipped the sessions it would have just caused more **** and it wasn't worth the trouble so I'd just go every wednesday and smoke a bowl after with a few of my friends from the group.

Anyways.. about halfway through my time in the rehab sessions they gave me the option of doing a once a week mentor volunteer **** with a group of like mentally challenged kids and kids with crazy diseases and stuff. My best friends little brother was like full-blown mentally challenged and was in the group, and he had been volunteering with them for years so I thought it might be actually kinda smart to quit these stupid sessions and instead do a once a week thing with my pal and his little brother.

So I started in with this group of sick and retarded kids and stuff and it was pretty easy and the kids all had good hearts and stuff so it was fun. But after the first week they assigned me to a little girl.. a total lost cause. I was really hoping they'd stick me in the same group as my friend and his brother but instead I was supposed to buddy up with this girl who's last mentor had gone to juvy for some stupid **** (go figure). Anyways this girl was totally sad, she was like 11 years old.. totally sick.. She had this elephant-man like disease, I don't know what it was but her nose smushed over like half her face and she her cheek bones pushed all up over her left eye so you could barely see it. Her face basically looked like it was made from jello and had been hit with a baseball bat and all smushed up on the left side.

Apparently because of her dissability she was blind in one eye and also deaf on her left side. She was super hard to understand when she spoke.. like most deaf people.. mostly because her mouth was all ****ed up like the rest of her face. But she had a good heart. She was only 11 but she joked about her disease and was actually pretty cool about it, not totally depressing and awkward like some of the other kids.

So anyways I got to know this girl pretty well.. we didn't do much, just played chess and checkers and stuff. It was only like 2 hours a week for 2 months so after it was over I didn't have any intention of ever seeing her again. But like I said, she was sweet... never set out to hurt anyone or anything.

So anyways... 5 years later... Just after my 21st birthday.. I'm on summer vacation, just finished my 3rd year at UNH, and I'm home and everything. So one night I go out with a couple friends from high school who were all 21 and had all been gone away at different colleges. We all went out to drinking to catch up and stuff.. we had done this like every summer since school started. It was nice to see high school friends, you know the deal if you've been to college.

Anyways, one of the kids there was my friend with the challenged brother, my best friend from high school. He was going to school in Vermont on some scholarship and I barely ever talked to him anymore but I asked him how his brother was. Apparently he was in some cutesy faux-relationship with Daisy... the girl who I had mentored for the two months. I thought it was cute.. I mean they were both ugly and retarded so its not like the relationship meant anything.. but it was cute in the way that its cute when 2 little 3 year olds are dating cause of their parents or whatever.

But apparently my friend had been talking to this girl and she was like.. in love with me. She was only 11 when we met so it was one of those little girl crushes but apparently she would go on and on about how fun I was and now nice I was and how funny I was. Apparently those 2 months really stuck with her. Anyways.. we were all really drunk so my moron friends were like "dude.. you should totally go **** the retard."

Normally I would have laughed it off, but I was pretty drunk and I was a pretty dumb kid back then (remember just a few years earlier I was dealing pot in high school). So I asked them how much they'd pay me if I got head from the girl with the deformed face. Of the 5 guys there, 3 said they'd pay me, and each offered to throw in 20 bucks. Not a lot of money, but the novelty of the story would be the best prize.

I don't know why I didn't instantly shrug off the idea, because at this point she was like 16 or 17 years old.. and I was 21. Not to mention she was half blind, half deaf, half mute, and basically an elephant man. But I thought it would be like "epic" or something. So I just wanted to dip my feet in the water and see if I could even talk to this girl after all these years.

So I got my friend to take me along on a "playdate" or whatever they called it with his retarded brother and Daisy. Instantly she recognized me as soon as the three of us showed up at her house to pick her up. She didn't give me a hug or anything and was still super awkward and shy.. but her speech had improved and she had a decent set of tits and had definitely grown a lot taller. I spent most of the car ride sitting next to her in the back of my friends car and asking her about school and small talk and stuff. I made up some phony bull**** story about my girlfriend dumping me and not being able to trust women and she obviously fell for it.. she was 16 and retarded.. I didn't really have to try with her.

So we finally get to the park where the two kids were supposed to hang out, but she just wanted to sit on the bench and talk to me.. she completely ignored my friends little brother. My friend was getting kind of pissed, cause he had been there at the bar when I was joking about trying to get head from her. But I just kept waving him off, so he went and took his little brother to go play somewhere else in the park and left me and Daisy alone.

While we were sitting on the bench I kept up with my stupid girlfriend story and was basically just trying to get this 16 year old girl to have some sort of pity (as fake as it was) for me. Looking back it was completely slimy and disgusting.. but I mean.. thats kind of the point of the story. So eventually after a while I brought up what my friend had said about her always talking about me and maybe "having a crush on me" and she got super embarassed and said we should probably go hang out with Jim and Rick (the two brothers). I told her I was sorry about bringing it up and was just kidding and I took her over to play with them.

After that we all went and got Ice Cream and Pizza and **** and it was super boring cause I figured the whole joke was lost anyways and this girl was too embarrassed to even talk to me or whatever. But as we were dropping her off after the restaurant she put her cell phone number in my phone and told me to text her (not call her cause I couldn't understand her over the phone) if I ever wanted to vent about my ex-girlfriend.

As soon as I got home I texted her, basically rolling on the floor laughing as I was doing it, that "hanging out with her today really took some of the hurt away from my failed relationship". Once again like to remind you guys.. shes 16.. im 21.. and shes basically retarded. She texted back like immediately and was like "oh im so glad.. maybe we can hang out again soon." I texted back "you name the date." And her response was "tomorrow".

At this point I was starting to regret my decision because she actually seemed legitimately interested and I realized that she actually might have a crush on me and this might seriously go somewhere. The whole time I had been playing like a joke, not actually expecting anything to happen. But I figured that if I actually went through with it then I would be moving back to college soon anyways and wouldn't see her or anyone else from my old high school ever again and plus I'd have the most epic story to tell all of my friends and ****.. so I decided to make a meeting time to see this girl and I told her I'd pick her up for a movie the next night.

So next day rolls around and I'm actually getting really excited.. I hadn't really pursued anyone for a while and it can be super fun trying to get laid on a first date. This was obviously a different situation but it was much easier and much more difficult in many ways then going after a normal girl. I picked her up, brought her to the theater, bought her ticket, bought her all the food she wanted, and took her into the theater.

Now my local theater in NH has those liftable armrests, I dont know if every theater has those or not, but they are basically for fat people or couples who wanna get super close during movies. Its an easy way to try and make a move on a girl by seeing her reaction to lifting the armrest separator between your two seats. Partway through the movie (after some fake groans and shoulder readjustments on my part during the first 20 or so minutes), I asked Daisy if she'd mind if I lifted up the armrest, as it was bothering me. She didn't, so I did.. and she moved in closer to me. I seriously started to get hard at that point, not cause she was even remotely attractive, just cause I was so excited and knew I was in for an epic night. I didn't hesitate for a second and put my arm around her and she looked up at me and smiled and laid her head on my chest. I literally looked up at the roof and closed my eyes and just mouthed "oh hell yes". I was so ****ing excited.

So here is where the **** gets intense (all you guys who thought this story was lame.. this is the good stuff.. I swear). Now this girl is laying there with her head on my chest, my arm around her, watching the movie, and she makes the next move.. I swear to god. She puts her hand right on my thigh, pretty high up too, like right near my cock. Now those following closely would remember that I had got excited before, and was sporting a nice hard on (not ridiculously stiff, but like maybe 70%), and she put her hand right dead on it. I like jumped for a second and then just tried to play it off as if I didn't even notice and kept watching the movie. She just started rubbing it back and forth tenderly.. as if it was like my shoulder or something. I literally couldn't even believe it. This girl was 16 and dating a retarded kid, I had reason to believe she had 0 sexual experience before.. but maybe I was wrong.. I still don't know to this day. Anyways.. shes just sitting there like stroking my cock through my pants and resting her head on my chest, not saying a word.. still watching the movie. As if nothing is going on.
So after like 2 minutes of this im like rock solid hard. Like 110%. She's basically jerking me off at this point.. and I know she knows it too because my cock is like bursting through my pants. I have no idea what to do now because shes basically just rubbing my crotch for the whole movie. I didn't know whether to make a move, ask her to stop.. or whatever. But luckily she once again, made the next movie. She (not even looking mind you, eyes (or should I say eye) still on the movie) starts unbuttoning my pants and just takes out my dick. Luckily we were in a pretty empty theater, and as any guy whos ever gotten any in a theater knows.. as long as theres no one behind you a theater is a pretty discrete place to get lucky. But now my dick is fully out in the air.. and shes just got her hand balled around it like a ****ing golf club..

Id like to take a second and prove I'm not copypastaing or just making **** up or whatever and address you guys and say I know 90% of you think this is bull**** and that its "terrible writing op" and that I say "So anyways" too much.. but for all the time you guys spend on /b/ you should know the difference between fake **** and real **** and you should know that ****ed up **** like this really does happen. The fact that this girl was fugly as all sin is just even more of an indicator that shes the type of person who would whip out a guy's dick in a movie theater five years her senior. So back to the story..

So anyways (**** you jerks), I'm sitting there watching a movie with a half blind, half deaf, half retarded smushed face girl holding my dick out in plain sight. Then... after just holding it for a few seconds, she finally takes her concertration of the movie and just basically attacks my dick with her mouth. She opens as wide as she can (which isn't very wide mind you) and just swallows my ****ing cock. Now I'm not huge or even really big or anything.. but I'm not like a little pricked ******* like most of you /b/tards.. Im a good over 9000 inches, but this girl basically swalloed my dick whole. She had almost the entire thing in her mouth, as if shes been doing this for years (or maybe she just has no gag reflex or whatever.. I have no clue). But she just goes to town and starts running a train on my junk.

Now for all of you people who have never had a blowjob.. its hard to describe how they feel. The lips usually are super soft and the mouth is wet and it assuming they do it properly it just feels incredible. I usually cum pretty quick from a good blowjob just cause it feels so good.. but this was like no blowjob I've ever recieved. If you remember correctly half of this girls mouth was effectively scar tissue, so while half of my dick was being blown my soft wet lips, the other half was against this hard dry skin.. literally the weirdest most awkward thing Ive ever felt in my life. It didn't hurt but it basically robbed any pleasure out of the equation, especially since the side of her face that was showing was her ****ed up side. It looked like harvey dent and the elephant man's love child was giving me head and it felt so god damn weird.

So since I know I'm not gonna be able to cum just from this ugly 16 year old girl sucking my dick I start to like close my eyes and try to picture some fantasies and **** like that hoping that just the motion from her disgusting face will make me cum and just end this whole thing so I could take her home, never talk to her again, and get 60 bucks from my friends. So I'm sitting there picture hot moms and teachers and stuff that I had scene in various web porn and **** when all of a sudden she starts choking. Now remember.. this girl is half deaf, so she does not know when she is being loud.. but she was being ****ING LOUD. She starts gagging and choking and making the most horrible noises ever. I push her off my cock, but not before the people sitting two rows in front of me stand up and turn around and see me. I shove my dick back in my pants as they just stare at me.. completely appalled, and my 16 year old freak date is like coughing up spit and mucus and **** into her hand.

I was so embarassed at this point and actually kinda freaked out (I didn't know the legality of this, but was pretty sure that being caught with a 16 year old retard going down on you in public wasn't a good idea). So I grabbed her hand (she was still gagging and ****), and ran her down the stairs towards the lobby. Of course... creepy couple from 2 rows ahead of me starts following.

As I'm darting through the lobby, holding this girls hand.. the guy from the couple in front of me grabs my shoulder and turns me around. He tells me that hes a teacher at the school and knows Daisy and wants to know how old I am and why I was with her at the movie theater. I told him I was 18 and Daisy's boyfriend.. of course he didn't believe a word of it and demanded I stay while he went and grabbed theater management.

Daisy just looked and me and kept saying she was sorry and that she didn't want me to get in trouble and that she'd lie for me and stuff. The theater management came over and asked us to go sit in the office for a bit while they talked to the couple from a few rows ahead of us. Of course... this is when things get ****ed up again.

As we are sitting alone in the office, Daisy runs up, slams the door.. locks it, and runs over in front of me and starts taking off her ****. Now remember before I said she had developed some decent tits... they were NOT DECENT at all once she had taken off her ****. She had the most ****ing ugly nipples I had ever seen (to coincide with her horrible face) and her tits were basically purple with veins and marks and ****... Almost puke inducing.. like that bad. But of course we are sitting in a random movie theater's office... with the door locked.. and this retarded underage girl is stripping in front of me. This was NOT a good situation for me.

I grabbed her shirt off the floor and told her to stop and that the crew was coming back and that wed get into major trouble but she just kept pushing the shirt away and saying "nooo.. noo... I love you.. I love you." At this point I wanted to like kill myself for ever having thought this would be funny or whatever.. because no matter how this ended.. I was completely and totally ****ed.

So I'm trying to get her to cover up her horrendous decayed jack-o-lantern tits when theres a knock on the door and the theater guy is like "open up.. open up or we will call the police."

Of course I can't open up with retard girl half naked so I started shouting for him to hold on. At first I figured they would use a key to open the door or whatever but I later found out he had left the keys inside of the office and the other supervisor/manager was on break at the time.. along with the other set of keys. So the theater guy was banging away at the door.. Daisy had managed to her her pants off along with the shirt, so she was wearing nothing but a gross pair of white underwear, boots and socks, and I was standing there basically ****ting my pants.

So bascially my plan that I had formed at the moment (maybe not the best, but I was really strapped for time and couldn't think of anything) was to convince Daisy that I would take her home and have sex with her (I know.. disgusting), if she agreed to get on all her clothes and leave the theater with me. Finally I convinced her and, in tears, she started gathering up her clothes. By this time the theater guy had stopped knocking and I was starting to fear that he had actually called the police.

As soon as Daisy was dressed, I grabbed her hand.. told her a quick fib about how we were boyfriend and girlfriend and I was from Vermont visiting an old family friend and that my name was (some fake **** I had made up, I don't even remember). She was crying but agreed and so I opened the door to greet the theater manager (and in all likelihood a police officer) when I saw another friend from highschool waiting at the door. He whispered to me that his manager was calling the cops and that I should bolt and he wouldn't rat on me. I grabbed my **** and ran to the car out of the managment's emergency exit door, before the manager or anyone else could see me.

Of course.. **** just got worse as soon as I got to my car. Apparently even though I thought **** would finally be okay once I got out of the theater.. Daisy had decided she couldn't wait until we got home, and that she would run back inside and tell on me unless I had sex with her right there in the car.

So there we are in the car, with this girl trying to get me to **** her right there.. and I'm trying to bargain and reason with her because I cant drive off, as shes got the door wide open, ready to bolt and basically get me arrested. I ask her if she'll settle for me kissing her now and all this ****, or if shell let me drive to her another spot.. and shes not going for any of it. Finally I tell her that Ill get in the back seat and make out with her if she lets me drive to the back of the theater (where theres nothing but like a dumpster and some recycle bins). She agrees and I do so.. At this point I'm willing to do anything to just shut this bitch up and get out of this situation. I put up my all my windows (luckily they are tinted), and go sit with her in the back seat. My plan was just to make out with her for a couple minutes, maybe go to second base and ****.. and then drive her home and put an end to this.

However, my plan didn't really come into frutition as this girl was HELL BENT on having sex with me. First she tore off her shirt again, just like she had in the theater office.. and then got bother her pants and her panties off.

By the way.. side note.. this girl had a horrible face, ****ed up senses.. disgusting tits.. but her pussy was actually normal. I would never have expected it, but it actually wasnt all ****ed up and distorted like the rest of her body.. Just an interesting fact I thought I'd let you guys know.

So at this point I'm willing to go as far as I have to go to get out of this situation. I'm actually scared that I could go to jail or get arrested or whatever for all sorts of **** so I just want to please this girl, shut her up, and get her home.

So I start making out with her like normal.. and she is like super super aggressive. By the way.. making out with her and her disgusting frog face is even worse than the blowjob was. Its like kissing a girl if half her face was a ****ing redwood tree. Half hard-bark, half soft skin.

So anyways, I'm making out with this girl and before I even touch her pussy she starts like moaning like shes having a full blown orgasm. Shes like "ohhhh this" and "oh yeahhh that" and its starting to freak me out cause I'm thinking this girl might actually be completely gone in the head. At this point I realize I'm not gonna get away from this unless I get myself in her pussy somehow, but I didn't have any condoms or anything, not that I even wanted to put my dick in her, but it was just more reason not to. So I start sticking my finger in her and doing my thing.

This was like the only solace that I had from the entire event.. the fact that this girls VAGINA actually felt and looked like a VAGINA, and that she actually responded as most girls do when being fingered. She kept on moaning and **** and I was pretty sure that if I kept it up I could make her cum and get her home without any more fuss. Now my normal routine when fingering a girl is to go from making out to her, to feeling her up, to sucking on her tits and stuff.. kinda keep her excited. But devotees will remember she had tits like shrunken heads.. so I basically was forced to make out with her troll face the entire time.. not fun for me.
So there I am, fingering this gross retarded 16 year old girl in the back of a movie theater parking lot trying to get her to come so I can take her home, ditch her, and never speak to her again to avoid arrest or worse... when she finally orgasms.

This would be the happiest moment of my life. As shes sitting there, she grabs onto my shoulders, tightens her grip like a ****ing cougar, and just cums all over my hand. I've never had a girl cum as much as this 16 year old did.. and I probably never will. But there she was.. cumming and moaning in that godawful voice of hers.. and all I could think about was that it was finally over. That was until she looked at me, and I finally saw what was behind her disfigured face. In all my years in New Hampshire, I had never seen a bear this big before. Her eyes locked with mine.. fangs bared, she attacked me. The biggest brown bear I could ever imagine.. as if it was lusting for a giant pot of honey, ripping my face to shreds. Fur went flying in every direction, my hand covered in come was useless to defend with. Daisy-bear started tearing up the seats in my car, I had no choice but to exit the car and look for shelter. Of course it was futile. She dragged me out into the woods behind the theater and had her way with me. To this day I am confined to a wheelchair because of the beating that Daisy inflicted on me.

What made you think anyone gave enough of a shit to read one word of that?

AzzarTheGod
04-15-2016, 03:23 AM

its copypasta https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/?count=26&before=t3_4ernfb

Just click through pages and pages of it. Each thread is basically copypasta or /r/ for a specific copypasta they saw but can't locate themselves.

snufzaimoverlord
04-15-2016, 03:34 AM
Catalina crushed dava donkies in every pvp encounter that was close to same numbers at 45 bracket, you must have lost ur mind son.

This makes me lol.

Somehow some nerd always thinks their "crew" wins in a FPS elfsim.

AzzarTheGod
04-15-2016, 03:38 AM
Not impressed with anything Catalina has done.

At server launch Jibekn's kills didn't seem to match his points. Think he was in the "donor group" with a big fat sack of bone chips in his starter set from jump street.

no prof, but I wasn't the only person who noticed Jib's points looked funny during his first 2 weeks

TheDuck
04-15-2016, 03:46 AM
That list of names is underwhelmingly and disturbingly short. Do the math. What do you think this means?

that most people paid for the exploit. lol. and those dudes didn't.

AzzarTheGod
04-15-2016, 03:55 AM
that most people paid for the exploit. lol. and those dudes didn't.

I'm still in awe that he released a list of recent names of people that I know for a fact learned of this quest from a single source (done calling it an exploit, its a quest).

It just looks bad. Put some names outside of the names we already know for a fact just learned about it and maybe a shred of faith would be restored.

But hey maybe image is working up the list backwards starting with the most recent, eh? .....dot..dot..dot

Barladore
04-15-2016, 04:23 AM
Don't really blame the donkeys for exploiting the turn in. In all likelihood they helped the server in doing so. I'm also glad to see them remake a new guild. Love the types of players EQ emu pvp attracts, blood thirsty nerds who will use any advantage to win. It seems there will still be plenty of heads to cut off with my jagged sword of war. See you on the battlefield.

TheDuck
04-15-2016, 05:04 AM
Don't really blame the donkeys for exploiting the turn in. In all likelihood they helped the server in doing so. I'm also glad to see them remake a new guild. Love the types of players EQ emu pvp attracts, blood thirsty nerds who will use any advantage to win. It seems there will still be plenty of heads to cut off with my jagged sword of war. See you on the battlefield.

they should set the eq emu pvp community onto ISIS, just give us full drone control routed through JSOC and let us pvp terrorists.

EatitNerd
04-15-2016, 05:12 AM
they should set the eq emu pvp community onto ISIS, just give us full drone control routed through JSOC and let us pvp terrorists.

LOL

Modus
04-15-2016, 05:43 AM

It's a shame these forums aren't moderated.

Salaryman
04-15-2016, 05:54 AM

cringed and didnt read, wen ton the forums to promote myself and my art and I see this wall of text wtf is that bro

Rust1d?
04-16-2016, 11:37 PM
After seeing all of the exploiting etc, I think that server is done.

MEGANS LAW
04-16-2016, 11:39 PM
After seeing all of the exploiting etc, I think that server is done.

http://i.imgur.com/dZ7NL3C.gifv

MEGANS LAW
04-16-2016, 11:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dZ7NL3C.gif

Rust1d?
04-16-2016, 11:41 PM
It was fun for a while , but once people have to resort to cheating on a 20 year old, 50 pop elf sim, it is time to move on.

Colgate
see you in 11 months when you're begging people to play their newest server with you

EatitNerd
Experts said it'd be dead in a month and here we are a month later. Eventually devnoob/image might realize they shouldn't put exploits in the game for their friends when they suck at pvp, or maybe that stuff like MQ and training being allowed just ruins a already low pop server, but probably not. Had a chance to be the next big thing, released at the perfect time, it had more people than red for a couple weeks. Oh well, here's to another month-ish of fun in October.

Rust1d?
04-16-2016, 11:48 PM
see you in 11 months when you're begging people to play their newest server with you

I'm not begging nor have I begged anyone to play their server. I'm done with any of their servers. Same people exploiting the same shit every time. Back to PS4.

EatitNerd
04-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Here's where you begged for 18 pages. http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226762

Go back to your console and stay the fuck off my forums

Rust1d?
04-16-2016, 11:55 PM
Here's where you begged for 18 pages. http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226762

Go back to your console and stay the fuck off my forums

This faggot is very mad. Your parents allow you to swear now?

EatitNerd
04-16-2016, 11:56 PM
Good one

Rust1d?
04-16-2016, 11:58 PM
Good one

You must have got beat up a lot in school.

iruinedyourday
04-17-2016, 12:30 AM
Rust1d is like the hound if the hound was a faggot that did nothing but cry

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 12:34 AM
Rust1d is like the hound if the hound was a faggot that did nothing but cry

You are like that kid who spends 12 hours a day playing elf sim and the other 12 on eq forums then kills himself like rexx

iruinedyourday
04-17-2016, 12:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0i4rktl.gif

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 12:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0i4rktl.gif

Just kill yourself and end it like rexx...just do it.

Colgate
04-17-2016, 12:54 AM
here are a few more threads where you beg people to play image/devnoob servers with you

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136680

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99103

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75234

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74490

good luck with your debilitating mental disease

Tradesonred
04-17-2016, 01:08 AM

High levels of empathy detected, must have stellar self-esteem, this always ends well

Irony signal off the charts

The ole Jungian blowback

Tradesonred
04-17-2016, 01:11 AM
The ole 5 parts Haiku

Tradesonred
04-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Triggering kneejerk reply with 3rd post

LostCause
04-17-2016, 06:33 AM
my friend moved to australia, he spotted drakar man the other day

http://i.imgur.com/X7t4cQq.jpg

damn that's a badass wheelie bar.

Tassador
04-17-2016, 09:40 AM
Triggering kneejerk reply with 3rd post

1:11 AM triple post on a forum for a game and server you haven't liked in 4 years. WTS Fungi Tunic.

PRAS THE DUKE!

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 09:59 AM
here are a few more threads where you beg people to play image/devnoob servers with you

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136680

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99103

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75234

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74490

good luck with your debilitating mental disease

It is called promoting. I think you should take a serious look at your life and decide if it is even worth living. Suicide is a good option for you.

fiegi 8.0
04-17-2016, 10:46 AM
It is called promoting. I think you should take a serious look at your life and decide if it is even worth living. Suicide is a good option for you.

but aren't you the guy who tried to steal ppl's identities then runs with it on other servers?

heartbrand
04-17-2016, 10:47 AM
but aren't you the guy who tried to steal ppl's identities then runs with it on other servers?

Dagger

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 10:53 AM

Nope.

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 10:54 AM
Dagger

Autism detected. This here is a guy who needs to start thinking about drinking bleach

fiegi 8.0
04-17-2016, 10:55 AM
Nope.

Have you not been posting as Colgate for the past 2 years or so on those zek forums?

If not I apologize

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 10:56 AM
No I post as rust1d

Kakadoody Boi
04-17-2016, 10:57 AM
How am I mad? I did not get banned and I have two chars with epics...

Not denying ur bad?

Kakadoody Boi
04-17-2016, 10:59 AM

Calm down berger boi its gonna be okay.

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Calm down berger boi its gonna be okay.

Another autist who should just kill himself Rexx style.

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 11:13 AM
Not denying ur bad?

Sorry autism boy. I do not live my life around pixels.

Colgate
04-17-2016, 11:17 AM
No I post as rust1d

http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,3448.0.html

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 11:19 AM
http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,3448.0.html

https://www.autismspeaks.org/

Good site for you. Someone who has 5,000+ posts here? Go kill yourself already

fiegi 8.0
04-17-2016, 11:31 AM
heh, i'm usually right

why even try to deny that

the eqemu community truly is garbage.

heartbrand
04-17-2016, 11:45 AM
can always spot a loser by GoT avatars

Stasis01
04-17-2016, 11:51 AM
Like Terp that big fag.(unless he's in Tempest now then I'm only trolling)

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 12:00 PM
Like Terp that big fag.(unless he's in Tempest now then I'm only trolling)

lol just snortled. luv u stacey.

fiegi 8.0
04-17-2016, 12:01 PM
same and same

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 12:02 PM
same and same

shut up chuck u fuking pussy ass punk BITCH

fiegi 8.0
04-17-2016, 12:03 PM
shut up chuck u fuking pussy ass punk BITCH

must be a case of mistaken identity

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 12:05 PM
must be a case of mistaken identity

http://i.imgur.com/RKUGSDj.jpg

Doors
04-17-2016, 12:10 PM
Gyno backing down? What a beta cuckold bitch.

fiegi 8.0
04-17-2016, 12:12 PM
Gyno backing down? What a beta cuckold bitch.

ya

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 12:20 PM
i didnt back down i posted dead weasels.

fuck off doors u filthy rmting scummer

Salaryman
04-17-2016, 12:54 PM
weaselquest 2016 another victim of EQ

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 12:56 PM
can always spot a loser by GoT avatars

Your gravestone will read:

This faggot had 10,000 posts on a 100 pop 20 year old elf sim.

At 1 minute per post you would have spent like a week making elf sim forum posts. That is pretty sad.

Ames1
04-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Your gravestone will read:

This faggot had 10,000 posts on a 100 pop 20 year old elf sim.

At 1 minute per post you would have spent like a week making elf sim forum posts. That is pretty sad.

A minute per post? Maybe your autism makes it hard for you to express yourself but its more like 5-10 seconds.

Around 1500 minutes for 9k posts, 25 hours spread out since 2011. I don't see an issue with that. Also the majority of us (including myself) have had many forum accounts banned so our post counts are constantly reset. I literally have 11+ banned accounts but heartbrand, samwise and nirgon (highest post counts) still have their original handles.

God ur fckin dumb

Samsung
04-17-2016, 02:10 PM
lol just snortled. luv u stacey.

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 02:32 PM
dont quote me u fucking rat.

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 02:59 PM
dont quote me u fucking rat.

http://i.imgur.com/lUa90LS.gif

sektor the erudite rat catching ragnaros balls. sick fuck

Rust1d?
04-17-2016, 07:08 PM
A minute per post? Maybe your autism makes it hard for you to express yourself but its more like 5-10 seconds.

Around 1500 minutes for 9k posts, 25 hours spread out since 2011. I don't see an issue with that. Also the majority of us (including myself) have had many forum accounts banned so our post counts are constantly reset. I literally have 11+ banned accounts but heartbrand, samwise and nirgon (highest post counts) still have their original handles.

God ur fckin dumb

I hope you really do not live in Brooklyn.... What a fucking dump. Too bad your autism level is so high you cannot even spell.

ducktv
04-17-2016, 08:59 PM
one of the better bergerquests i've seen in a while. very good stuff.

Doors
04-17-2016, 09:22 PM
i didnt back down i posted dead weasels.

fuck off doors u filthy rmting scummer

Didn't you get caught and burned for being the biggest RMTer on red99?

chortling irl atm fam.

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 09:26 PM
Didn't you get caught and burned for being the biggest RMTer on red99?

chortling irl atm fam.

just hearsay. i dindu nuffin.

http://i.imgur.com/3mCUxLI.jpg

Doors
04-17-2016, 09:31 PM
Don't need your slanderous lies ruining my fine rep.

Clean whistle clean slate. Ask Fatnar.

MEGANS LAW
04-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Don't need your slanderous lies ruining my fine rep.

Clean whistle clean slate. Ask Fatnar.

breaking news:

doors is a piece of SHIT

Ames1
04-17-2016, 10:31 PM
I hope you really do not live in Brooklyn.... What a fucking dump. Too bad your autism level is so high you cannot even spell.

Enlighten me on which word is misspelled you ingrate

snufzaimoverlord
04-18-2016, 12:24 AM

This nerd is very emotional.

HippoNipple
04-18-2016, 12:13 PM

He is the guy who pretends to be Colgate on zek, definitely not cool or normal.

fiegi 8.0
04-18-2016, 12:28 PM
So odd, he straight out denied that was him posting as Colgate but I guess it really is?? Some ppl just beyond sick with no integrity

Ragnaros
04-18-2016, 12:50 PM
ya that was weird

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:26 PM

I think Clorox is calling you.

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:26 PM
He is the guy who pretends to be Colgate on zek, definitely not cool or normal.

Another one who should just end it.

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:27 PM
So odd, he straight out denied that was him posting as Colgate but I guess it really is?? Some ppl just beyond sick with no integrity

You know what is sick? Getting banned 10 times on this board.

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:28 PM
ya that was weird

Another autistic bleach drinker.

heartbrand
04-18-2016, 06:28 PM
seek immediate help for extreme poverty and brain worms

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:38 PM
seek immediate help for extreme poverty and brain worms

Almost 9,000 posts. Is that your pickup line in bars? "Hey girl I have 9k posts on an elf sim"

heartbrand
04-18-2016, 06:40 PM
Almost 9,000 posts. Is that your pickup line in bars? "Hey girl I have 9k posts on an elf sim"

no because I'm 30 with 2 kids and a lovely wife

is ur pickup line "hey i pose as other peoples EQ Characters on EQ EMU Message Boards?"

AzzarTheGod
04-18-2016, 06:45 PM

u are posing as Colgate intentionally for years and now trying to take on this entire forum without any shame as to what uncool and abnormal stuff you have been doing on another box.

seek help for poverty induced brain dmg.

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:46 PM

is ur pickup line "hey i pose as other peoples EQ Characters on EQ EMU Message Boards?"

I think the wife needs a good fucking instead of watching you play elf sim. Too bad your kids will never know who their real father is bro. Although I bet all of that is made up so you can sound normal:rolleyes:

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:48 PM
u are posing as Colgate intentionally for years and now trying to take on this entire forum without any shame as to what uncool and abnormal stuff you have been doing on another box.

seek help for poverty induced brain dmg.

Do you think I care what you nerds think of me? Do you think anything you say even bothers me? I love rustling nerds, I always beat them up back in the day in school. Was fun.

AzzarTheGod
04-18-2016, 06:50 PM
Do you think I care what you nerds think of me? Do you think anything you say even bothers me? I love rustling nerds, I always beat them up back in the day in school. Was fun.

I would speculate that you got your head dunked in the toilet ad hoc by the schools football team and now you are trying to relive what happened to you.

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 06:52 PM
I would speculate that you got your head dunked in the toilet ad hoc by the schools football team and now you are trying to relive what happened to you.

Nope. I spent most of highschool in detention for knocking faggots like you out.

AzzarTheGod
04-18-2016, 07:01 PM
Nope. I spent most of highschool in detention for knocking faggots like you out.

Nice try pal you don't get detention for knocking people out.

I played in the game like John Madden. I would know.

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 07:02 PM

I played baseball. Screw football.

quido
04-18-2016, 07:03 PM
Sports?

Rust1d?
04-18-2016, 07:05 PM
Sports?

Poker. I played with Phil a few times.

Eslade
04-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Hateraid part 2.

Slathar
04-18-2016, 10:35 PM
i haven't even logged in for 5 months.

Efwan
04-19-2016, 12:48 PM
This dude is about to trump ecoli as one of the worst posters here. Really needs some professional help, hope he gets it

Nirgon
04-19-2016, 01:00 PM

feels good having a significant other and high post count

everything good in life u no

Bhubbles
04-19-2016, 01:26 PM

That's dark man - I played ball through college and I don't know any normal guys that beat up nerds.

I did know a few guys that had some daddy issues at home and came in and tried to take it out on people who could not defend themselves. Most of those guys haven't done much with their life since then and still struggle with the I'm not good enough mentality.

Wish you the best and hope you find what you're looking for.

Fame
04-19-2016, 02:33 PM
That's dark man - I played ball through college and I don't know any normal guys that beat up nerds.

I did know a few guys that had some daddy issues at home and came in and tried to take it out on people who could not defend themselves. Most of those guys haven't done much with their life since then and still struggle with the I'm not good enough mentality.

Would probably listen to your mix tape, deep burn there pal

upvoted

Nirgon
04-19-2016, 02:42 PM
we trapped this kid in a locker one time and poked him in the back with a pen from the other side

he's a top chiropractor now ahummm hmmm hisss

Samsung
04-19-2016, 02:45 PM
we trapped this kid in a locker one time and poked him in the back with a pen from the other side

he's a top chiropractor now ahummm hmmm hisss

When are you coming to raid with us pal? Doing dkp none of DAT corrupted LC.

Nirgon
04-19-2016, 02:47 PM
I got big Hookrs in there boofin'.

But I'm on DS III for a while.

Gonna let that ride a bit, but I'm surely in orbit.

Good call on straight dkp, hope its bidding wars.

AzzarTheGod
04-19-2016, 04:44 PM
DS3 goog game

AzzarTheGod
04-19-2016, 04:45 PM

This went over a lot of nerds heads. So I'll clarify.

You do not get detention for getting into a fight. You get suspended.

Glad I could clear that up for the stay at home sons.

BeautBabeC
04-19-2016, 05:16 PM
This guy is amusing to laugh at, but on a serious note we probably have mace quest v2.0 on our hands

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 07:20 PM
This dude is about to trump ecoli as one of the worst posters here. Really needs some professional help, hope he gets it

Really? Making 6 figures working at home with a family and I need help? Get real.

Colgate
04-20-2016, 07:21 PM
i don't think you understood what he said at all

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 07:22 PM

I never picked on retards or anything. I actually defended them. People like you.

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 07:23 PM
This went over a lot of nerds heads. So I'll clarify.

You do not get detention for getting into a fight. You get suspended.

Glad I could clear that up for the stay at home sons.

Never got suspended.

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 07:24 PM
Funny how people point out how I beg people to play zek yet over 100 of you are playing it. So not sure what the deal is there. Pvp is happening more often than here.

AzzarTheGod
04-20-2016, 07:25 PM
Never got suspended.

That's because you didn't hit anyone. Think that went over ur head there boss.

Colgate
04-20-2016, 07:27 PM
this guy's a real dullard

heartbrand
04-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Really? Making 6 figures working at home with a family and I need help? Get real.

I make 7. ur poor. seek help.

Slathar
04-20-2016, 07:41 PM
my dad gave me six figures last year

am i doing this right

Slathar
04-20-2016, 07:43 PM
of which i have nearly nothing left. here's hoping 5-10 PLO goes well. ive got $1k and im potting errything and jamming any 10-10-x-x hand, ya feel me?

Slathar
04-20-2016, 07:44 PM
i go to poker rooms because everyone's so nice to me and wants me to sit at their table. ooof it's hard typing with these hooves

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 07:55 PM
this guy's a real dullard

Says the moron with 6k posts on a dead server

Slathar
04-20-2016, 08:04 PM
didn't u pretend to be the guy with 6k posts on a different server? seek help freak and may a dick impale u to death

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 08:05 PM
didn't u pretend to be the guy with 6k posts on a different server? seek help freak and may a dick impale u to death

I have no clue what you are talking about. Those guys banned me a long time ago.

Rust1d?
04-20-2016, 08:06 PM

You must have experience dealing with cocks. Closet faggot?

Slathar
04-20-2016, 08:08 PM
You must have experience dealing with cocks. Closet faggot?

get rustled you pathetic loser. you're a nobody on EQ emu. I'm also richer than you irl, taller, and I can draw better.

u r nothing and i am an alpha

Slathar
04-20-2016, 08:10 PM
i just upsized a filet-o-fish value meal and it literally has no impact on my finances

SamwiseRed
04-20-2016, 08:59 PM
Oh that was you? Hope u enjoy my sandwich.

Efwan
04-21-2016, 02:12 AM
Funny how people point out how I beg people to play zek yet over 100 of you are playing it. So not sure what the deal is there. Pvp is happening more often than here.

There's like 30 players on zek, 12 dentists 10 tallboys and some random azrafails

LostCause
04-21-2016, 06:04 AM
zek always dies off

Chokan
04-22-2016, 01:18 PM
That's some hilarious proof that he's posting as Colgate on Zek. So funny.

Colgate
04-22-2016, 02:43 PM
yea guy's a legit weirdo

HippoNipple
04-22-2016, 02:59 PM
So much effort put into trolling people like Drakar but this Rusted dude is by far the best target. The dude is defensive, angry and pathetic as can be.

Rust1d?
05-02-2016, 04:06 PM
yea guy's a legit weirdo

Keep posting...you'll be up to 10k in no time. Can write it in your gravestone.

Rust1d?
05-02-2016, 04:07 PM
So much effort put into trolling people like Drakar but this Rusted dude is by far the best target. The dude is defensive, angry and pathetic as can be.

Not sure how? My life is way better than yours. When you start making 6 figures come see me :)

HippoNipple
05-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Yesss, got em!

Rust1d?
05-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Yesss, got em!

Yes you win...your parents will be proud! :rolleyes:

Eslade
05-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Keep posting...you'll be up to 10k in no time. Can write it in your gravestone.

rnf doesn't count towards your post count.

Rust1d?
05-02-2016, 04:47 PM
rnf doesn't count towards your post count.

Oh well.

Xaanka
05-02-2016, 04:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Kt9XdEf.gif

EatitNerd
05-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Cringing hard at this kid still, mom probably needs ur help with the dishes kid, mothers day is coming up show some respect

iruinedyourday
05-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Dude ru sure ur not pumped i just need to b sure

EatitNerd
05-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Lol nah a few people here know who I am, next time I see you in game I might hit ya up and let you know what's up ;)

iruinedyourday
05-02-2016, 06:50 PM
<3

http://i.imgur.com/D5uf5ms.jpg

Rust1d?
05-04-2016, 10:23 AM
This message is hidden because EatitNerd is on your ignore list.

Nice avatar faggot. Why copy Agatha? you want his dick?

HippoNipple
05-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Nice avatar faggot. Why copy Agatha? you want his dick?

This is a good point but at the same time hypocritical since the guy saying it impersonates Colgate on Zek.

In my opinion that's worse though, because it makes you a creepy stalker and a pedophile.

Rust1d?
05-04-2016, 10:41 AM
This is a good point but at the same time hypocritical since the guy saying it impersonates Colgate on Zek.

In my opinion that's worse though, because it makes you a creepy stalker and a pedophile.

First, I have no idea who colgate is, nor do I give a fuck. Second, if you want to start accusing me of being a pedophile, you either have it on your mind or have done it before. Too bad you would never have the balls to say it to my face. I am in the NY area, so next time you all have a p1999 meet there, I would be glad to come over.

HippoNipple
05-04-2016, 10:45 AM
First, I have no idea who colgate is, nor do I give a fuck. Second, if you want to start accusing me of being a pedophile, you either have it on your mind or have done it before. Too bad you would never have the balls to say it to my face. I am in the NY area, so next time you all have a p1999 meet there, I would be glad to come over.

Chris Hansen is going show up at your door.

Also RL threats, got em!

Rust1d?
05-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Chris Hansen is going show up at your door.

Also RL threats, got em!

There are no RL threats. If you want to accuse me of something, just let me know when you guys meet up in/near NYC. I'll show up and you can say it to my face. I made no threat. :)

Tassador
05-04-2016, 11:02 AM
It's the guy who makes 6 figures but is obsessed over a forum and game he lost multiple times on. Please don't bother responding, no one cares.

Rust1d?
05-04-2016, 11:03 AM
It's the guy who makes 6 figures but is obsessed over a forum and game he lost multiple times on. Please don't bother responding, no one cares.

Obsessed? I'm not the one with 10k posts or have 10 different accounts because I was banned. Back to you.

Redi
05-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 182
User Name Posts
Rust1d? 45

Fame
05-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Kind of crazy to see how many people break down emotionally because of elfsim

Love Everquest

Godbless

Xaanka
05-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Flowers of Happiness definitely on a decline the past few years

heartbrand
05-04-2016, 02:25 PM

My family lives in Cedarhurst would love to meet you. When can we get together?

Tassador
05-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Yep this guy definitely lost it over a video game, putting him in the drakar category.

vouss
05-04-2016, 06:05 PM

read your post and went back a page surprised to see you were not talking about Heartbrand