PDA

View Full Version : Dear <Tempest>

Xaanka
04-10-2016, 05:23 PM
leadership: Please quit it with the multi-hour PvE wipe sessions. The dragons aren't going anywhere. Take a break or something jeez.

Many of your best players are really close to burning out, and I don't just mean on your guild tag I mean on EQ as a whole.

Sorry if this comes off as a troll, but my true motivation is that I've been working my ass off to stop red from becoming a 1 guild 40 pop box. I want you guys to be around and I want you guys to succeed. So please take a couple minutes to consider my advice: start giving a shit about your members' morale.

Thanks!

Dango
04-10-2016, 05:26 PM
You joined Empire. Your opinion means nothing. Next

Ragnaros
04-10-2016, 05:27 PM
wouldn't be wiping if we weren't getting chain trained

quido
04-10-2016, 05:32 PM
you pushing the button or are you drakar?

Xaanka
04-10-2016, 05:36 PM
You joined Empire. Your opinion means nothing. Next

http://i.imgur.com/TbVyABw.png

Sometimes it isn't as easy to address the real problems.

wouldn't be wiping if we weren't getting chain trained

This is a fair point, but at some point you guys need to learn when to call it a day. Doing what you're doing now is going to run players off the box.

you pushing the button or are you drakar?

If you're asking if I'm going to snitch out individual <Tempest> members who have expressed these concerns with me, no I am not.

ElemtalRZ
04-10-2016, 05:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TbVyABw.png

Sometimes it isn't as easy to address the real problems.

This is a fair point, but at some point you guys need to learn when to call it a day. Doing what you're doing now is going to run players off the box.

If you're asking if I'm going to snitch out individual <Tempest> members who have expressed these concerns with me, no I am not.

This coming from a guy who enjoys playing games with the specific notion of trolling people.

Xaanka
04-10-2016, 05:52 PM
This coming from a guy who enjoys playing games with the specific notion of trolling people.

http://i.imgur.com/xZEnCby.png

quido
04-10-2016, 05:53 PM

clearly directed at Ragnaros ya moran

Xaanka
04-10-2016, 05:54 PM
sry just woke up bud

AzzarTheGod
04-10-2016, 06:08 PM
attn. pests pls stop chain wiping

makes server look bad

Xaanka
04-11-2016, 02:11 AM
just in case any readers aren't in the know ragnaros used to chain train <TMO> on the reg, he's also been suspended for training many times along with <Tempest> leader figure Tune.

Uuruk
04-11-2016, 03:18 AM
Another day of training down. Thank you to lord R and N for the opportunity to deny Fagnaros pixels.

Smedy
04-11-2016, 03:34 AM
why the fuck isn't there any videos? share some videos with your pal smedy of said everquest pvp

AzzarTheGod
04-11-2016, 03:39 AM
why the fuck isn't there any videos? share some videos with your pal smedy of said everquest pvp

June, Tune, and Vapo were all working on new videos of the pvp since <Tempest> formed.

But entire time <tempest> has been together ended up on the cutting room floor.

Smedy
04-11-2016, 03:50 AM
i dont think vaporize even plays tbh

Nyrod
04-11-2016, 04:03 AM
he doesnt, he logs into TS when he is drunk and entertains us by talking shit about everyone who deserves it. quite enjoyable.

also, there are no pvp videos, just fraps that include naked druids bound at bank in KD bringing Derakor to our raid (snufz) or bringing temple in Fear to our raid (patches) or magically appearing inside HoT zone out with mobs (ezmodz).

Smedy
04-11-2016, 04:17 AM
gms will have swift action of a 2 week suspension on these throw away druids, while they are demoralizing and wasting 50 peoples time having to petition and argue heheh

#getridoftherulescauseyoucantpoliceanyway
#duh

Xaanka
04-11-2016, 04:48 AM
gms will have swift action of a 2 week suspension on these throw away druids, while they are demoralizing and wasting 50 peoples time having to petition and argue heheh

#getridoftherulescauseyoucantpoliceanyway
#duh

Don't you understand the irony behind players like Ragnaros getting dunked on constantly with trains, and then whining about it on the forums?

If I were a GM I would also laugh at & ignore all the petitions coming from players who constantly broke the rules until the very second it was no longer in their best interest to, players who are suspended for a year for training, players who have multiple characters perma banned for training etc.

That said, I agree I feel bad for the rank&file members of <Tempest> along with the non scum members of their leadership like Blueflower who have to deal with it.

AzzarTheGod
04-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Don't you understand the irony behind players like Ragnaros getting dunked on constantly with trains, and then whining about it on the forums?

If I were a GM I would also laugh at & ignore all the petitions coming from players who constantly broke the rules until the very second it was no longer in their best interest to, players who are suspended for a year for training, players who have multiple characters perma banned for training etc.

That said, I agree I feel bad for the rank&file members of <Tempest> along with the non scum members of their leadership like Blueflower who have to deal with it.

Yep. Don't form a guild with a foundation leadership based on exploiting cheating scumbags who support scumbags (Gaanon got support from <Tempest> leadership).

I would take a hard look at any "evidence" Ragnaros and his pals are providing for the reasons mentioned above as well as in light of the recent support that Gaanon has received from <Pests> core membership/leadership.

AzzarTheGod
04-11-2016, 04:59 AM
When you make Derubael look like an upright straight shooter.(Ragnaros, Drybone et al.) You might want to look at making a change. Strike that, make A LOT of changes.

You do a lot of dirt? Then you wake up with sand in the sheets.

*tosses Pearls of wisdom for <Pests>*

Greenie
04-11-2016, 04:02 PM
It does suck when people get on some lowbie and train a raid constantly. Rather have pvp myself.