PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away 3 Toons Worth of Gear After Ban

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Got a 30 day suspension for dual-box muling. The GM said he could see I was running both accounts from the same PC. I don't like that in this emulator admins of the game are that intrusive where they're into the level of seeing my MAC address. Also not a fan of a 30 day suspension for such a harmless crime. I also noticed some messing around during the game on the admins end at various times.

With that said, thank the devs for one less active player. I know some will say good riddance, but some know what I'm talking about and its stupid. Also, with a server pop of 1000 on average why are devs trying to keep people out of the game? I wasn't exploiting, powerleveling, or doing anything really bad. It's not like I was powerleveling a toon on the two accounts giving myself a massive unfair advantage. I know for a fact a LOT of people mule on two diff PCs with IP exemptions but I won't name names. Also, whats if my gf, who I got an IP exemption for to try out EQ, was selling in the EC tunnel and then I was xping somewhere on a different account but we were on different PC's. Do you get a ban for that as well? No, you shouldn't - stupid.

Not liking how the devs handled this, no warnings, nothing. Just a perma ban. Well might as well have been a perma ban because I'm not playing EQ anymore after this.

Heres my info if anyone wants my stuff in 29 days.

Psionide
04-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Fucking moron you're lucky it wasn't a permaban. Commence 50 pages of flaming.

Llandris
04-09-2016, 08:17 PM
So you are quitting because you violated the rules? Don't break the rules, and you won't be suspended. I can't get anymore clearer than that.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 08:23 PM
So you are quitting because you violated the rules? Don't break the rules, and you won't be suspended. I can't get anymore clearer than that.
I broke the rules, but I definitely didn't think I was going to get a 30 day suspension for selling stuff when I technically can just do it on a separate laptop and if you'd suspend someone for that then that means someone playing on your same IP cannot sell anything while you're both playing and that would happen sometimes. If you just warned me, I wouldn't have done it again!! To me that's a dumb rule and don't think I deserve a 30 day suspension for. Also everyone with a IP exemption does that!! Every mule you see on there weighted down with so much gear that cannot move, is doing that as we speak right now. Just on different laptops.

It was a victimless crime. c'mon man you're being like actual irl cops here with the crazy sentences and shit. If I have to wait 30 days to play this again I'm rly saying EQ forever. I;m an active player you're just screewing p99 over by doing this. I'm sorry I'm stubborn and Irish I hold grudges I can't help it..

Also, do you know how many times I've petitioned the same person for harassing me on this and you guys did NOTHING? I had ss's, recordings and the person doing what I said the time a GM was on in tells w me. I was trained over 5-6 times by the same people deliberately and GMs did nothing. I think its unfair for this ban especially when I didnt realize you couldn't do what I was doing. I realize NOW I broke the rules though.

Daywolf
04-09-2016, 08:26 PM
good riddance
I just wish it had been me who reported you. I don't need to see an IP/Mac addy to tell if you are a multi-boxer, even if using multiple-computers. Really, your stuff should be burnt to the ground, and your characters deleted too. Bon voyage, cheater.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Fucking moron you're lucky it wasn't a permaban. Commence 50 pages of flaming.
It might as well be at this point. I don't think I deserve a 30 day for this minor offense. I wouldn't do it again now that I know. shit, even with a warning I wouldn't have done it again.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 08:30 PM
I just wish it had been me who reported you. I don't need to see an IP/Mac addy to tell if you are a multi-boxer, even if using multiple-computers. Really, your stuff should be burnt to the ground, and your characters deleted too. Bon voyage, cheater.
you're an admin? You ban people on the same IP if they're selling anything at the same time they're on? damn thats harsh. I hope you're saying bon voyage when this server is down to 500 population prime time

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Heres my info if anyone wants my stuff in 29 days.
if you PM me I'll give info. apparently I can't post the info to the public. First to pm or email me gets it.

Daywolf
04-09-2016, 08:51 PM
you're an admin? You ban people on the same IP if they're selling anything at the same time they're on? damn thats harsh. I hope you're saying bon voyage when this server is down to 500 population prime time
Nope, but in those cases it does take admin monitoring. And imo if one is willing to multi a mule, likely they are willing to do other things like buff-bot or outright cycle on mobs which some players do report when witnessed.

It's no small thing, the anti-multiboxing thing had been argued and fought over even back in early PEQ grand creation for years, a lot of people hate it, zero tolerance. Look at PEQ now, where it's almost all multi-boxers, and population is nothing like it was before p99 and anti-boxing finally arrived as a choice.

It's what destroys games. Like the whole Nostarious controversy, an anti-boxing server that just grew so fast it got noticed and shut down. The average player really detests multi-boxing and what it does to a game, and is a plague on any populated server to which it kills it.

I say Bon voyage because you are obviously leaving. You got caught, make a stink about it, criticize great rules and admins that enforce those rules for us legit players. You should just go to PEQ or some such server that supports multi-boxing, where you can be happy. Feel free to drop those names of others boxing btw, I would in a heartbeat.

/And to add before you repeat "I was only muling". Go to PEQ and see just how dead the economy is there. All you are really doing is taking full advantage of legit players here by doing that. If it were the case it had been legal to do so, the economy would be no less thrashed than PEQ where no one even bothers to toss up a vendor any longer. You are only prospering from it because it is not allowed here, which you are screwing the community here by doing so.

JayDee
04-09-2016, 09:06 PM
c'mon man you're being like actual irl cops here with the crazy sentences and shit.

I don't know what this means but it's great

R Flair
04-09-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm glad in the country I live in, cops don't sentence anyone.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Nope, but in those cases it does take admin monitoring. And imo if one is willing to multi a mule, likely they are willing to do other things like buff-bot or outright cycle on mobs which some players do report when witnessed.

It's no small thing, the anti-multiboxing thing had been argued and fought over even back in early PEQ grand creation for years, a lot of people hate it, zero tolerance. Look at PEQ now, where it's almost all multi-boxers, and population is nothing like it was before p99 and anti-boxing finally arrived as a choice.

It's what destroys games. Like the whole Nostarious controversy, an anti-boxing server that just grew so fast it got noticed and shut down. The average player really detests multi-boxing and what it does to a game, and is a plague on any populated server to which it kills it.

I say Bon voyage because you are obviously leaving. You got caught, make a stink about it, criticize great rules and admins that enforce those rules for us legit players. You should just go to PEQ or some such server that supports multi-boxing, where you can be happy. Feel free to drop those names of others boxing btw, I would in a heartbeat.

/And to add before you repeat "I was only muling". Go to PEQ and see just how dead the economy is there. All you are really doing is taking full advantage of legit players here by doing that. If it were the case it had been legal to do so, the economy would be no less thrashed than PEQ where no one even bothers to toss up a vendor any longer. You are only prospering from it because it is not allowed here, which you are screwing the community here by doing so.
No I DO totally 100% agree with you it does destroys games. Not what I was doing though. I wasn't planning on multiboxing a power level or buff or anything of that nature. Also, I was only doing it for a minute until my gf got on that character. an older game I played different than this was killed by multiboxers though. I agree.

What I'm complaining about is the penalty given to me for my first offense ever, and no warning first. its dumb and I'm not returning nor is my gf because of the stupidity. I wasn't trying to hide what I was doing either. I figured it was ok to do that as long as I wasn't exping or anything with both boxes or buffing, because, well the other person in my house that would have also used this (and my gf is real its not my hand) would have been selling items at some point, and I wouldn't have gotten a ban then would I? er wait, I probably would get a ban if I was say... exping in KC and thn my gf got on her account and did some tunnel auctioning. Would my account then get banned? please explain this to me!! because it sounds conflicting

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 09:57 PM
I'm glad in the country I live in, cops don't sentence anyone.
you know what I meant >.>

Lune
04-09-2016, 09:59 PM
Not liking how the devs handled this, no warnings, nothing.

You were warned several times throughout the IP exemption process. You knew what you were doing. Hardly deserving of a warning. In fact, you're lucky you only got a 30 day suspension... I think that in days of yore, certain GM's would permaban people. And that's coming from someone who was once suspended and permanently stripped of my IP exemption on an account for doing the exact same thing.

Take some responsibility for your actions instead of: "Boohoo shame on those big mean GM's for enforcing their own rules"

Being allowed to box a tunnel-mule is very un-classic and creates a very un-classic environment. Now everybody rarely ever has to run to the bank or make dedicated EC tunnel visits to get things bought or sold which, for better for worse, is a staple classic EQ experience. Tunnel would be completely different and everything would be shittier. Convenience isn't always best.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 10:04 PM
You were warned several times throughout the IP exemption process. You knew what you were doing. Hardly deserving of a warning. In fact, you're lucky you only got a 30 day suspension... I think that in days of yore, certain GM's would permaban people. And that's coming from someone who was once suspended and permanently stripped of my IP exemption on an account for doing the exact same thing.

Take some responsibility for your actions instead of: "Boohoo shame on those big mean GM's for enforcing their own rules"

Being allowed to box a tunnel-mule is very un-classic and creates a very un-classic environment. Now everybody rarely ever has to run to the bank or make dedicated EC tunnel visits to get things bought or sold which, for better for worse, is a staple classic EQ experience. Tunnel would be completely different and everything would be shittier. Convenience isn't always best.
I agree with you. You make a lot of sense and it is nice of them allowing the exemptions. I however realize that if I just had done this on her laptop instead I would still be playing now and that pisses me the fuck off and we're not playing after the ban is lifted

so, again, anyone wanting both of our characters stuff in the next 30 days please send a pm or email for info

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Oh, now they're moderating mine and gfs posts awesome. fuck this game

Llandris
04-09-2016, 10:16 PM
You understand I'm removing your act and PW information from your post so in case you return, your characters are not stripped and/or deleted.

Daywolf
04-09-2016, 10:19 PM
We don't have a giant support staff here with time to pursue deep investigations and issue kitten fluffy warnings to make you feel good about being punished, there are legit players with legit issues waiting for help. Hell, my reaction would be to turn the account into an empty egg shell, not even refilling it with shredded colored confetti. Even giving away stuff seems wrong in this case as you had to by some percentage gained such loot illegally, further to the detriment of legit players.

Sure, you are 100% against it, sure, which makes it even better for you as you do such a thing as the player economy hasn't been destroyed by it here yet. Seems to me they are being more than fair in this situation, pretty lenient really, even with the post-ban whining.

Now if I were to believe you were truthful about the 100% comment, you would also be 100% in agreement with the punishment and just all that more happy to return after the ban. Giving stuff away just seems more a bribery as you thrust the issue into the court of public opinion even further to the detriment of legit players. grr woof!

barrettdc1
04-09-2016, 10:20 PM
OP right now

http://i.imgur.com/oyygIyB.jpg

Thulack
04-09-2016, 10:26 PM
I broke the rules, but I definitely didn't think I was going to get a 30 day suspension for selling stuff when I technically can just do it on a separate laptop and if you'd suspend someone for that then that means someone playing on your same IP cannot sell anything while you're both playing and that would happen sometimes. If you just warned me, I wouldn't have done it again!! To me that's a dumb rule and don't think I deserve a 30 day suspension for. Also everyone with a IP exemption does that!! Every mule you see on there weighted down with so much gear that cannot move, is doing that as we speak right now. Just on different laptops.

It was a victimless crime. c'mon man you're being like actual irl cops here with the crazy sentences and shit. If I have to wait 30 days to play this again I'm rly saying EQ forever. I;m an active player you're just screewing p99 over by doing this. I'm sorry I'm stubborn and Irish I hold grudges I can't help it..

Also, do you know how many times I've petitioned the same person for harassing me on this and you guys did NOTHING? I had ss's, recordings and the person doing what I said the time a GM was on in tells w me. I was trained over 5-6 times by the same people deliberately and GMs did nothing. I think its unfair for this ban especially when I didnt realize you couldn't do what I was doing. I realize NOW I broke the rules though.

Gotta love those people "Well someone else is doing it so i'm going to also". Rules are rules. Good Riddance.

Daywolf
04-09-2016, 10:33 PM
OP right now[/IMG]
:D I know, I almost feel sorry for him, almost. On with the hazing :D

Seriously, P99 staff here has been doing really good work in recent months, good to see :)

Uuruk
04-09-2016, 10:46 PM
I'm sure this was real hard seeing 2 accounts with the same computer name and IP running.

OP has downs.

Next.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 11:41 PM
You understand I'm removing your act and PW information from your post so in case you return, your characters are not stripped and/or deleted.
yes but if I'm banned for 30 days because of this I don't want to return. this is bullshit and you know it. especially given the fact I could just have my gf sell for me while shes in EC lvling up. Now that I know you guys actually BAN without warning if I mule, I wouldn't do it again on her account. We wanted to play tonight. Today was the first day our accounts got the IP exemption. Can you please lift the ban so we can finally play together in the same house?

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 11:47 PM
We don't have a giant support staff here with time to pursue deep investigations and issue kitten fluffy warnings to make you feel good about being punished, there are legit players with legit issues waiting for help. Hell, my reaction would be to turn the account into an empty egg shell, not even refilling it with shredded colored confetti. Even giving away stuff seems wrong in this case as you had to by some percentage gained such loot illegally, further to the detriment of legit players.

Sure, you are 100% against it, sure, which makes it even better for you as you do such a thing as the player economy hasn't been destroyed by it here yet. Seems to me they are being more than fair in this situation, pretty lenient really, even with the post-ban whining.

Now if I were to believe you were truthful about the 100% comment, you would also be 100% in agreement with the punishment and just all that more happy to return after the ban. Giving stuff away just seems more a bribery as you thrust the issue into the court of public opinion even further to the detriment of legit players. grr woof!
bro.. tonight is the FIRST night I got an IP exemption to play this with my gf at my place. She has to be home for us to play together which is rare so we never play together. she gets pissed when I'm playing and shes sitting there unable to.

The first night I get the exemption, I give some gear to her from my account and at the same time I put up an auction to buy something and I happened to xfer the equipment on my desktop to her toon instead of turning my other laptop on and logging her account into that, I just did it on my desktop so they would be there when she got here (was a nice surprise to have her toon decked out next time she logged in)

So, in that second timespan, a GM msustve been monitoring me while I did it and then banned. I didn't know it was illegal to make a trade with someone you've gotten an iP exemption on. I understand the rules and I agree with almost all of them pretty much 100% I just dont agree with not being able to trade with that person.

In your post you make it out to sound like I've gained something unfairly to the rest of you over a long period of time. This isn't the case at all and the reason I've made this post is because its bullshit whats been done. Normally if I have broken a rule which warranted a ban like this I'd take it and not cry like this, but this is a case where it wasn't warranted. If someone else got a ban for doing this I'd be on their side and I'm sure if this happened to you, you'd be unhappy.

JackFlash
04-09-2016, 11:49 PM
One of the easiest ways to eat a ban is to apply for an IP exemption and proceed to log on two characters with one human.

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 11:55 PM
OP right now

http://i.imgur.com/oyygIyB.jpg
I lold

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Gotta love those people "Well someone else is doing it so i'm going to also". Rules are rules. Good Riddance.
its a fcking video game

Haliyen
04-09-2016, 11:58 PM
:D I know, I almost feel sorry for him, almost. On with the hazing :D

Seriously, P99 staff here has been doing really good work in recent months, good to see :)
does your face smell from all that ass kissing?

You aren't going to get a free mod item by sticking up for the GMs

Haliyen
04-10-2016, 12:02 AM
One of the easiest ways to eat a ban is to apply for an IP exemption and proceed to log on two characters with one human.
you're right. you're goddamn right. and if this GM just TOLD me not to do that, I would never have done it again. this specific case didn't warrant a 30 day banahmmer. the GM must not have gotten laid in a while and is a little cranky or something.

cmon GM think about this. Today was the FIRST day we got an IP exempt. don't be so mean, I won't log into her account ever again now that we got the exempt.

Haliyen
04-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Dear Mr. mod,

my gf says if you lift her ban she will show you her boobs. Not kidding. tell what you want written on the timestamp and she'll do it.

Grimjaw
04-10-2016, 12:09 AM
they used to perma ban for that. consider yourself lucky. u can pm the boobs plz tho

JackFlash
04-10-2016, 12:21 AM
The pure fact you have to get an exemption to play from the same IP should have given you some clue IMO.

blammo
04-10-2016, 12:52 AM
quit crying

now give me some plat or I'll roll a whole pizza up like a burrito and eat it like a hotdog

Haliyen
04-10-2016, 01:57 AM
quit crying

now give me some plat or I'll roll a whole pizza up like a burrito and eat it like a hotdog
pics. I would but I cant get on my guy

The pure fact you have to get an exemption to play from the same IP should have given you some clue IMO.
go on.. what do you mean by this

Tongpow
04-10-2016, 08:30 AM
tl;dr but fuck yourself and get out

blondeattk
04-10-2016, 08:42 AM
always good to meet folk online who are more insane than me...its wot makes it all worth it....the net that is, not this crappy eq milarky

maskedmelon
04-10-2016, 10:03 AM
you're right. you're goddamn right. and if this GM just TOLD me not to do that, I would never have done it again. this specific case didn't warrant a 30 day banahmmer. the GM must not have gotten laid in a while and is a little cranky or something.

cmon GM think about this. Today was the FIRST day we got an IP exempt. don't be so mean, I won't log into her account ever again now that we got the exempt.

You have my sympathy, but why would a GM need to tell you something you already knew? The website is very clear on the 0% policy for boxing. The law is the law and you have violated it. You could have kept the shame to yourself, but instead you chose to bare it before the community and are now reaping the rewards. Go now from this place before your dignity is lost entirely.

Thulack
04-10-2016, 10:06 AM
its a fcking video game

That still has rules.

chipz
04-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Because half the server doesn't box already. Rofl. Get real nerds

JackFlash
04-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Because half the server doesn't box already. Rofl. Get real nerds

Or get better at boxing.....

Whiteberry
04-10-2016, 11:12 AM
The GM's monitor IP exemptions for the first couple days. And if this was your first day with it then they were watching you. You might have gotten away with it had you used your laptop as you mentioned but its not worth the risk... Just eat the 30d and come back Or make new accounts to play with while you wait...

Dillian
04-10-2016, 11:26 AM
or just get two different ips

Haliyen
04-11-2016, 04:48 AM
You have my sympathy, but why would a GM need to tell you something you already knew? The website is very clear on the 0% policy for boxing. The law is the law and you have violated it. You could have kept the shame to yourself, but instead you chose to bare it before the community and are now reaping the rewards. Go now from this place before your dignity is lost entirely.
aw Thanks for that. And yes I did know most of the strict dual boxing rules. What I didn't know was the difference between transferring an item from one account to the other can be done, except it was to be on two different machines. I figured if a GM saw me doing that, they may have pst'd me and asked what the hell I was doing before they banned me with this insanely long ban in which I'm quitting well before its lifted.

Then I could have just explained to them instead of logging into my gfs laptop to do the transfer her and I were going to do anyway, I just did it rq on my desktop instead. I thought it was a nice surprise for her before she got to my place to have all her gear on her new toon the first day we could play simultaneously. The douche GM didn't let me say more than one sentence before he said no, you're banned good bye. didn't even let me warn my damn group we were mid pull in that I'm sure died as I went LD.

The reason I'm on this pos forum ranting about this is for two reasons, and if you've ever been in this situation I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from doesn't sound all that crazy. The GM didn't investigate this at all. He just LOOKED within the matter of minutes and said thisis whats happening, idc what anyone says, I'm placing a ban for 30 days - thats it no matter what. Two, I wasn't doing anything to threaten the lively hood of p99 and everquest. If I was levelnig up a toon dualboxed or something of that nature, this is the type of treatment I'd expect for that.

Things like muling, xferring, tossing yourself a sow before a long journey every ONCE ina long while, doing things like this I don't feel deserve this at all. especially when personally, I don't want GMs pissing off already frustrated players due to the almost NON-EXISTANT GM count and making those players more likely or giving any more reason for the players I play with to want to quit.

If this happened to someone else, in this exact way, I would be the guy saying wtf GMs too. Not just because this is happening to me now, ofc you'lll say thats why but ifgaf Its what I would do either way.

Haliyen
04-11-2016, 04:51 AM
srsly.. how? I've tried this sooo many times with my cable company and they always find a way to come up with some reason as to how they can't allow or do it.

I mean I've never tried using a VPN for gaming have only ever used them at work. is this what you speak of?

The GM's monitor IP exemptions for the first couple days. And if this was your first day with it then they were watching you. You might have gotten away with it had you used your laptop as you mentioned but its not worth the risk... Just eat the 30d and come back Or make new accounts to play with while you wait...
I probably would have came back if I wasn't ALREADY frustrated with the way a different GM/s handled a few different things concerning camp stealing, harassment/training on someones camp etc. I'm already frustrated with EQ as it is. I've already decided to uninstall if the full 30 day is still in effect by the end of the week or so. I mean the game is fun just not with all this bullshit attached to an already frustrating game.. fuck this.

Haliyen
04-11-2016, 04:54 AM
srsly.. how?

Dillian
04-11-2016, 09:46 AM
i have comcast, and every box they put out has a xfinity wifi hot spot for people on the go to log into for the internet
the wifi hot spot uses a different ip then your personal ip even though it comes from the same box.

Dillian
04-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Thats one way. Using this me nor my brother when he decides to come over need an ip exemption, because he just logs into the hotspot.

maskedmelon
04-11-2016, 09:59 AM
I probably would have came back if I wasn't ALREADY frustrated with the way a different GM/s handled a few different things concerning camp stealing, harassment/training on someones camp etc.

It is ours to suffer the loss of this fine pillar of our community. Take care friend,

JackFlash
04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Triple posting and still mad! You're not the first person to try this genius. Yes it's illegal and yes you're still banned.

MrSparkle001
04-11-2016, 11:32 AM
I mule in literally every other MMO I play. In some it's essential, like ESO.

I never saw an issue with muling in EQ but that's me, and I'm not in charge of the rules here. I just don't see why they're so harsh for what I consider an extremely minor offense.

Oh well.

surron
04-11-2016, 11:43 AM
its so easy people just tether their phone to a laptop and viola you can box on p99 without ever getting caught (nothing can ever stop this)

it's hilarious that people really think that no one is boxing here

Llandris
04-11-2016, 11:48 AM
its so easy people just tether their phone to a laptop and viola you can box on p99 without ever getting caught (nothing can ever stop this)

it's hilarious that people really think that no one is boxing here

If you think we cannot see this, you are sadly mistaken.

surron
04-11-2016, 11:50 AM
you're funny... separate machine = different MAC address and different CPU, and phone tether = separate IP

I used to do it for a year+

Llandris
04-11-2016, 11:57 AM
you're funny... separate machine = different MAC address and different CPU, and phone tether = separate IP

I used to do it for a year+

Oh yea? How did that work out for you?

surron
04-11-2016, 12:04 PM

check the reason homie, for showeq not boxing

trite
04-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Their rules say no boxing...don't be so salty when you get thrown out of the game for breaking the rules...won't even go into how ridiculous it would be to enforce some sort of "sometimes boxing is ok" policy...

Spyder73
04-11-2016, 12:56 PM

Swish in for the slammer jammer - faced

Baler
04-11-2016, 01:46 PM

REKT
http://i.imgur.com/VF1p5XN.gif

surron
04-11-2016, 01:56 PM
@Baler

lol ur fuken dumb

Baler
04-11-2016, 02:13 PM
I love you @surron. I hope you have a wonderful life, live long and prosper.

Haliyen
04-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Their rules say no boxing...don't be so salty when you get thrown out of the game for breaking the rules...won't even go into how ridiculous it would be to enforce some sort of "sometimes boxing is ok" policy...
xferring an item should ALWAYS be ok.. period.

Sidelle
04-15-2016, 05:59 AM
Dear Mr. mod,

my gf says if you lift her ban she will show you her boobs. Not kidding. tell what you want written on the timestamp and she'll do it.
Is her name Bob? :D

http://i.imgur.com/Z5OYDDT.gif

chipz
04-27-2016, 02:35 PM
If you think we cannot see this, you are sadly mistaken.

It's one of two things.

1. You just admitted you let people box. I know of quite a few who are still not banned doing this. Way to play favorites and ban who you want.

2. You actually cannot see this. Which is the truth. Don't lie for e-fame.

Thulack
04-27-2016, 02:39 PM
It's one of two things.

1. You just admitted you let people box. I know of quite a few who are still not banned doing this. Way to play favorites and ban who you want.

2. You actually cannot see this. Which is the truth. Don't lie for e-fame.

or

3. When they do see this they ban the people.

Subidoo
04-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Dang, i'm waiting on my Ip exemption so my girl can play too, hope they dont randomly ban just cause. I mean we would both be different levels, just hear the horror stories lol.