04-06-2016, 12:23 PM
tempest raids when Aimchat allows them to raid
as far as i can tell, aimchat "lets" them raid whenver they want

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 12:25 PM
oh AIM chat's dead just ask trusty loyal pal Chuck

Smedy
04-06-2016, 12:29 PM
wut happened to aimchat? nirgon dropped a bomb?

Utanven
04-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

killin it

Don't get it..now u notice this? Been this way for a year.

Same as it was when u were raiding like a full time job.

HippoNipple
04-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Is Empire going to be that surprised when they realize another guild tag can do the exact same thing? Only difference is the people with too much pride to join Empire will be in Tempest along with everyone still playing that was in Empire. It will end up being a larger % of the population than Empire was.

All the "PvP" guilds that are starting up will fizzle out in a couple weeks after they are bored of playing with the gear they farmed for a year. Especially when they realize a level 55 with no gear is better at greifing than their level 60 BiS rogue and all that gear is good for is raiding more gear that they don't need.

Troubled
04-06-2016, 12:48 PM

9hrs a week = full time job

Stasis01
04-06-2016, 01:06 PM
My only regret is not bringing see invis sentries to smash bert the noob down a 3rd time.

Samsung
04-06-2016, 01:10 PM
My only regret is not bringing see invis sentries to smash bert the noob down a 3rd time.

Lmao

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
04-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Rags the poor mans Colgate doing big things on a small box

From ragnaros to richnaros

Swish
04-06-2016, 01:54 PM
From ragnaros to richnaros

lol

Fame
04-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Is Empire going to be that surprised when they realize another guild tag can do the exact same thing? Only difference is the people with too much pride to join Empire will be in Tempest along with everyone still playing that was in Empire. It will end up being a larger % of the population than Empire was.

All the "PvP" guilds that are starting up will fizzle out in a couple weeks after they are bored of playing with the gear they farmed for a year. Especially when they realize a level 55 with no gear is better at greifing than their level 60 BiS rogue and all that gear is good for is raiding more gear that they don't need.

fuck that is dark man

Ragnaros
04-06-2016, 02:10 PM
nirgon chest bursted empire

vouss
04-06-2016, 02:13 PM

Quiet
04-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Hello, my name is Burt, I took many days off from Starbucks and raided over 2 full years worth of hours on this server to get all best in slot gear so i could pvp better, and then, in a shocking turn of events, i didn't pvp anyone and just camped out permanently. You might think i'm retarded, and you are probably right, i dont have many skills, but i make a mean iced mocca venti latte.

Videri
04-06-2016, 02:24 PM
Hello, my name is Burt, I took many days off from Starbucks and raided over 2 full years worth of hours on this server to get all best in slot gear so i could pvp better, and then, in a shocking turn of events, i didn't pvp anyone and just camped out permanently. You might think i'm retarded, and you are probably right, i dont have many skills, but i make a mean iced mocca venti latte.

I thought he got all that gear so he could train raids in Kael.

magician
04-06-2016, 02:31 PM

you have prof I ever stepped foot inside a Starbucks?

magician
04-06-2016, 02:32 PM
wait a minute

Deaths Ratio OOC
Quiet 16 17 0.94

PEHHHHHHH

derpcake
04-06-2016, 02:37 PM
lulz will be had at the expense of those that can't let go

well are being had to be exact, though the future is very promising

vouss
04-06-2016, 02:38 PM
What's wrong with working at Starbucks

Fame
04-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Raise yo glass if you still love playin on a 36man deadbox and no longer give a fuck

bring on the breadlines

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 02:40 PM
sent a couple pals the way of Tempest who refused to raid with Empire

1 has already joined

Colgate
04-06-2016, 02:41 PM
not sure which one is more satisfying

wiping tempest raids on a level 54 paladin

or

watching them flounder through the content despite zero resistance

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 02:44 PM
and 35 members or less at raids...

Bazia
04-06-2016, 02:47 PM
leveled a new toon to 20ish yesterday but today logged on to 44 people total on server and uninstalled

Colgate
04-06-2016, 02:47 PM
guess it goes to show it wasn't the PvE that interested people

it was <Empire> itself

we were still pulling 90 man raids the day before we disbanded

Jeni
04-06-2016, 02:50 PM
It feels great experiencing Everquest how it was meant to be played struggling and progressing through content instead of zerging it down with hundreds of people raiding 20-40 hours a week. Thanks Tempest for letting me relive the nostalgia of the past without requiring me to quit my job.

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 02:50 PM
I think having some of these guys like Rag and Tune etc in a loot council guild as officers (NO OFFENSE U NO) is a worry/turn off for people

They should be entirely straight DKP

Colgate
04-06-2016, 02:52 PM
It feels great experiencing Everquest how it was meant to be played struggling and progressing through content instead of zerging it down with hundreds of people raiding 20-40 hours a week. Thanks Tempest for letting me relive the nostalgia of the past without requiring me to quit my job.

is being self-victimizing and mad part of the nostalgia kick or can you just not help it

Jeni
04-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Can't wait to be nearly best in slot and be to afraid to log in for fear of being engaged in pvp.

Colgate
04-06-2016, 02:56 PM
beat the pvp

beat the pve

what's the point of logging into this server for me?

Ragnaros
04-06-2016, 02:58 PM
I think having some of these guys like Rag and Tune etc in a loot council guild as officers (NO OFFENSE U NO) is a worry/turn off for people

? Vileurple joined the guild last week and got awarded his last tear for http://wiki.project1999.com/Mask_of_the_Silver_Eyes
We are a very fair guild, most of the leadership hasn't taken jack shit, we don't run a gongshow esque guild where the leaders get 2-3 vulak and 2-3 dozekar loots before most people get 1

heartbrand
04-06-2016, 03:04 PM

ooof didn't know they did loot council. was considering joining because I have more fun playing in a smaller guild for PvE where each person's attention matters, but I have no interest in another loot council guild.

Jeni
04-06-2016, 03:05 PM
You seem like the type of young man whose mother told him he was special everyday. Because of this you never took risks where the outcome wasn't certain for fear that you could fail. As a result what we have is a boy whose crowning achievement in life is to stare at an almost best in slot monk in character select on a double digit pop emulator of a fifteen year old game.

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 03:05 PM
yeah the full contribution reset for everyone but the officers was real good

Jeni
04-06-2016, 03:08 PM
I hate people who show up to every raid and lead a 90 man guild every night getting the best loot.

Such a fucking terrible idea.

Also you will never kill Vulak so it really doesn't matter.

You seem mad?

*Turns the temperature up on my pixel shower*

Ragnaros
04-06-2016, 03:12 PM
You seem mad?

*Turns the temperature up on my pixel shower*

fiegi 8.0
04-06-2016, 03:21 PM
congrats on pixel$

MEGANS LAW
04-06-2016, 03:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g3p7YZO.jpg

magician
04-06-2016, 03:28 PM
2 am raids sound ruff

Gardur
04-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Love this server and all my pals. Still think about logging in but what is there to do?

Other then finding timers and logging in rogue squads to troll all my pals....

I'm probly going to login and give out CS bank and some toon infos to some good bros.

Lmk if you're a pal and have needs. Got a monk, cleric, Mage, VP rogue that need pilots.

U no who u r.

FAPhoenix
04-06-2016, 03:41 PM
ooof didn't know they did loot council. was considering joining because I have more fun playing in a smaller guild for PvE where each person's attention matters, but I have no interest in another loot council guild.

Everyone matters in Tempest. So that always felt great, and I know Strut has only take one piece of loot since Tempest forms (from PD). In my experience the other officers were the same.

But I fully understand being concerned about a 'black box' approach to loot. It certainly doesn't inspire confidence. On the other hand they are just pixels in a game so who cares.

Drakaris
04-06-2016, 03:53 PM
A lot of good people have moved on from this box because of empire and their doing. Many nihilum vets and fresh players like Sapphia left when derupal dropped his bomb to plunder the guild bank, using falsified proof from aimchat. Max's nerd rage disband of fresh because people rather play with lite than be an empire feeder guild while they got griefed out of Seb. Lots more ppl bled from the server pop with GG when gyno got him to perform a 1-sided banning of 20+ accounts while the gear movement from the resale wasn't even looked at. TMO are now all playing on the new progression server Phinegal because Empire could bind camp and train unchecked. It was kept on life support by the jersey crew for a while but the guild was completely gutted by then.

We all know why this box is dead and to be honest the aimchat crew really shat on this server so that a few people can get their characters pixels they won't even use.

Videri
04-06-2016, 03:53 PM
not sure which one is more satisfying

wiping tempest raids on a level 54 paladin

or

watching them flounder through the content despite zero resistance

Colgate often puts such a negative spin on things. Moving forward and killing new dragons is hardly floundering. Double Doze!

MEGANS LAW
04-06-2016, 03:55 PM
A lot of good people have moved on from this box because of empire and their doing. Many nihilum vets and fresh players like Sapphia left when derupal dropped his bomb to plunder the guild bank, using falsified proof from aimchat. Max's nerd rage disband of fresh because people rather play with lite than be an empire feeder guild while they got griefed out of Seb. Lots more ppl bled from the server pop with GG when gyno got him to perform a 1-sided banning of 20+ accounts while the gear movement from the resale wasn't even looked at. TMO are now all playing on the new progression server Phinegal because Empire could bind camp and train unchecked. It was kept on life support by the jersey crew for a while but the guild was completely gutted by then.

We all know why this box is dead and to be honest the aimchat crew really shat on this server so that a few people can get their characters pixels they won't even use.

would u say that aimchat crew eventually won and destroyed box?

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 03:55 PM
stuff

You gonna go get your SoW sword or not

Jeni
04-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Colgate often puts such a negative spin on things. Moving forward and killing new dragons is hardly floundering. Double Doze!

Very nice work! I believe that loot was classified as loot "You will never have" guess anything is possible with this positive guild environment. Can't wait for the server firsts from Tunare!

magician
04-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Love this server and all my pals. Still think about logging in but what is there to do?

I'm probly going to login and give out CS bank and some toon infos to some good bros.

Lmk if you're a pal and have needs. Got a monk, cleric, Mage, VP rogue that need pilots.

U no who u r.

thanks for posting your iQuit thread

Drakaris
04-06-2016, 04:07 PM
You gonna go get your SoW sword or not

It was never about a sow sword. Once I found out what was actually under the hood I actually became rather disillusioned.

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Is that a yes or a no

magician
04-06-2016, 04:09 PM
sow sword or naw Aussie fuck?

Drakaris
04-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Playing on Phinegal with a couple irl friends in my spare time. Hoping that they eventually release permanent classic servers with migrations to progress expansions. Should be easy with virtualisation.

Not going to waste time here.

pgerman
04-06-2016, 04:15 PM
all games are a waste of time

Gardur
04-06-2016, 04:20 PM
thanks for posting your iQuit thread

Nah I'll be back.

Colgate
04-06-2016, 04:32 PM

empire disbanded 1 week ago and the only mobs you have killed since then are dozekar and ikatiar, both in the top 5 of easiest velious mobs

within 1 week of velious being launched empire cleared every single velious mob aside from sontalak, avatar of war, and tunare all in kunark gear

so yeah i'd say that's floundering when you spend 5 hours wiping to ikatiar the venom

Jazzy
04-06-2016, 04:33 PM
salwor can skype me anytime

silo32
04-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Project 1999 PvP

killin it

54 people online at 11am on a work week?

pretty standard even when empire would log in 3 days

silo32
04-06-2016, 04:39 PM
empire disbanded 1 week ago and the only mobs you have killed since then are dozekar and ikatiar, both in the top 5 of easiest velious mobs

within 1 week of velious being launched empire cleared every single velious mob aside from sontalak, avatar of war, and tunare all in kunark gear

so yeah i'd say that's floundering when you spend 5 hours wiping to ikatiar the venom

empire never killed tunare

and never will

/kek

silo32
04-06-2016, 04:41 PM

this

fiegi 8.0
all games are a waste of time

Do you consider all hobbies a waste of time?

Ragnaros

sorry you lost
u ok dude?

Doctor Jeff
04-06-2016, 04:44 PM

having fun is a waste of time guys, stop living life and get to sleep!

silo32
04-06-2016, 04:46 PM
empire disbanding thinking they made an impact on the server

more like empire was a non factor and healthy for the server

/keks

fiegi 8.0
04-06-2016, 04:48 PM
having fun is a waste of time guys, stop living life and get to sleep!

yea were on the same wavelength here

Doctor Jeff
04-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Empire hasn't mattered since GG broke up, because no one cared about them after that.

Videri
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
beat the pvp

beat the pve

would u say that aimchat crew eventually won and destroyed box?

Imagine you want to play basketball. You find a team to join and a team to play against. Then, you put rocks in the other team's shoes, dig up some dirt on their coach and get him fired, and harass some of their members so they stop showing up to games. You win some decisive games and end up winning the season. But would you say you have won at basketball or at some kind of peri-basketball scum war? I would have rather played more ball, myself.

pgerman
04-06-2016, 05:02 PM

Stupid question but ill answer it

"no"

MEGANS LAW
04-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Imagine you want to play basketball. You find a team to join and a team to play against. Then, you put rocks in the other team's shoes, dig up some dirt on their coach and get him fired, and harass some of their members so they stop showing up to games. You win some decisive games and end up winning the season. But would you say you have won at basketball or at some kind of peri-basketball scum war? I would have rather played more ball, myself.

scum wars are the best wars.

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 05:08 PM
cringe repository thread

/keks

kekkle to u good sir!!!!! hehe i heard that joke on 4hcan

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 05:11 PM

this is you're brain on drugs

Videri
04-06-2016, 05:13 PM
this is you're brain on drugs

I know you understand it, though. :)

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 05:14 PM
breaking news: empire found guilty of using performance enhancing pixels in the Temple of Veeshan http://wiki.project1999.com/Primal_Velium_Weapons

MEGANS LAW
04-06-2016, 05:17 PM
haha performance enhancing pixels jesus christ.

we won box deal wit it u kno? drakar at least give aimchat props 4 wut we did. it was a long effort to slowly consume and devour the box.

snufzaimoverlord
04-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Does Tempest understand they can leave mobs up to do them the next day instead of raiding until 3am on a Wednesday morning?

Gross.

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 05:30 PM
I heard Dagon came back to play with Tempest

Hmmm

Farzo
04-06-2016, 05:33 PM
I heard Dagon came back to play with Tempest

Hmmm

Can confirm his presence and pay time has increased.

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 05:35 PM
sounds like he just didnt want to play with Empire? Hm

AzzarTheGod
04-06-2016, 05:51 PM

it was <Empire> itself

Doctor Jeff
04-06-2016, 05:54 PM

it was <Empire> itself

cool, some guy disbanded another guild that didn't want to be disbanded

Colgate
04-06-2016, 06:00 PM
pretty sure most of the core agreed with it

only a few sickos and newer players didn't want to disband

guess i'm a bad person for not wanting to play 3 more years of everquest

AzzarTheGod
04-06-2016, 06:00 PM
empire never killed tunare

and never will

/kek

anyone showing up to a Tunare raid is a sucker kek

AzzarTheGod
04-06-2016, 06:01 PM
sorry you lost
u ok dude?

u killed fucking Dozekar man. calm down.

TMO killed Doze first attempt.

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 06:09 PM
tmo did ikatiar with like 15 people most prolly werent even 60 yet

Nyrod
04-06-2016, 06:20 PM
u killed fucking Dozekar man. calm down.

TMO killed Doze first attempt.

sorry, we did 2 first attempt, first pull both times

oh and the first pull we let our first tank die and 2 clerics on the ch rotation lulz

:rolleyes:

Colgate
04-06-2016, 06:21 PM
wow sick

Nyrod
04-06-2016, 06:23 PM
wow sick

its ok, we know you are

AzzarTheGod
04-06-2016, 06:24 PM
tmo did ikatiar with like 15 people most prolly werent even 60 yet

ITT <pests> claim big wins after 10 wipes at 3 AM wearing full Kunark BIS and Velious BIS slots/weapons that TMO one-shotted with guk loot FBSS dual yaks with half the numbers.

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 06:29 PM

nobody should have been surprised by the disband. i was only in empire for a couple months and it was so obvious. speaking as one of those newer players who weren't done raiding, the only real difference the guild disband made on my life is that i don't have to work out at midnight on weekdays anymore.

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 06:31 PM
ITT <pests> claim big wins after 10 wipes at 3 AM wearing full Kunark BIS and Velious BIS slots/weapons that TMO one-shotted with guk loot FBSS dual yaks with half the numbers.

i would unironically join darkdeath again if he ever came back to everquest

Nirgon
04-06-2016, 06:32 PM
:)

Ragnaros
04-06-2016, 06:35 PM
yikes a lot of mad in here
sorry your guild is gone
its just a game

Doctor Jeff
04-06-2016, 06:36 PM
its just a game

everyone remember to have fun :)

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 07:03 PM
sorry your guild is gone
its just a game

http://i.imgur.com/ZRUG6l1.gif

Tassador
04-06-2016, 07:17 PM
everyone remember to have fun :)

Don't let him fool you, it's just a game to a few here and ragnaros is definitely not in that category. Guarantee kid still losing sleep and life over gnomes and dragons.

silo32
04-06-2016, 08:26 PM
nobody should have been surprised by the disband. i was only in empire for a couple months and it was so obvious. speaking as one of those newer players who weren't done raiding, the only real difference the guild disband made on my life is that i don't have to work out at midnight on weekdays anymore.

played on red99 and in empire only a few months

did some blue shit

had a super negative kd on leaderboard

acted like he wasn't a warmbody looting pixels no one needed

knew this just from forum questing you were a non factor no one here boyo

Videri
04-06-2016, 08:51 PM
sorry your guild is gone
its just a game

Going to rewrite this as a haiku.

sorry your guild quit
this is just a game

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 10:20 PM
played on red99 and in empire only a few months

did some blue shit

had a super negative kd on leaderboard

acted like he wasn't a warmbody looting pixels no one needed

knew this just from forum questing you were a non factor no one here boyo

dunno why some sadbrain who got griefed off the box feels the need to judge my eq career. im sure you know a lot about me from the forums and not logging into the video game you're posting about! all the facts, like that anime's my first character. nope never played before that. definitely haven't been on the box longer than you! i also care a lot about the player run leaderboard and i take the game extra serious when i'm playing anime, everyone knows that! i feel the need to post about every accomplishment i've ever made in everquest because i value myself based on what strangers think about me. i dont have any friends when i log into everquest, that's a sure thing!

Xaanka
04-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Going to rewrite this as a haiku.

pras all haiku posts
been a while since i make those
cuck goes the weazel

;-)

(no weazel feelings were hurt in the making of this ethically harvested free-range™ hot-and-sizzlin' post)

Smedy
04-07-2016, 04:42 AM

surprised it went down like this, i figured some of those empire core members were just as sick as nizzar but keep your chins up, you got out while that /played was under 3 years

something just tells me old man nirg may have dropped one or two bombs to push the agenda, confirm/deny?

beta
04-07-2016, 06:41 AM

U no who u r.

He has a pilot many!

beta
04-07-2016, 06:41 AM

U no who u r.

He has a pilot mang!

dis_mornin
04-07-2016, 08:36 AM
makes me feel sick reading some of this crap.. you all are morons and are wasting your lives.

Smedy
04-07-2016, 08:39 AM
35 pop current, thrive

Jazzy
04-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Willing to pass on jazzy for the sum of 500k platinum

i need that plat even though ive quit

krazyGlue
04-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Willing to pass on jazzy for the sum of 500k platinum

i need that plat even though ive quit

Reported

SamwiseRed
04-07-2016, 10:37 AM
600+ days /played down the drain for some. get well soon.

LostCause
04-07-2016, 10:46 AM
only 600+ days? did you count 1999 /played aswell?

SamwiseRed
04-07-2016, 11:42 AM
naw just counting kubark and velious

MEGANS LAW
04-07-2016, 12:01 PM
surprised it went down like this, i figured some of those empire core members were just as sick as nizzar but keep your chins up, you got out while that /played was under 3 years

something just tells me old man nirg may have dropped one or two bombs to push the agenda, confirm/deny?

nope. emperor/doctor nirgon's rage against the machine had nothing to do with it.

we're all jsut burned out and and we won the box.

Doctor Jeff
04-07-2016, 12:04 PM
35 pop current, thrive

Post made at 2:39 AM... Its an american server...

dis_mornin
04-07-2016, 12:48 PM

The trolls are true. Nirgon had all the leverage and forced us to wake the sleeper and stop farming NToV for peoples alts...

Weird the resistance would call empire sick for farming NToV for months and shit uncontested, but the minute we decide to stop, all the sudden it must be because we lost or got bombed...

All in all though, the trolls are just getting boring.. Empire undoubtedly won box.. Went out on top. Tempest can now have fun wasting their summer giving it a go.

Jazzy
04-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Dude

we all know empire won the box and the box is finished :)

Smedy
04-07-2016, 01:10 PM
The trolls are true. Nirgon had all the leverage and forced us to wake the sleeper and stop farming NToV for peoples alts...

Weird the resistance would call empire sick for farming NToV for months and shit uncontested, but the minute we decide to stop, all the sudden it must be because we lost or got bombed...

All in all though, the trolls are just getting boring.. Empire undoubtedly won box.. Went out on top. Tempest can now have fun wasting their summer giving it a go.

hey i ain't arguing with you there, i ain't taking part in no free farm

glad you pals could get ur shit together and stop catering to a couple of retards swinging from ur nuts, for the sake of the server aimchat should come back as a 20 man grief squad and just cockblock anyone from doing anything, thats exactly what i would do if i was in your seats

Gardur
04-07-2016, 01:42 PM
He has a pilot mang!

I meant Gardur.

Rallos
04-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Project 1999 PvP

killin it

a Ha

Killin IT!!!!!

AzzarTheGod
04-07-2016, 06:57 PM
35 pop current, thrive

killin' it

AzzarTheGod
04-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Went out on top. Tempest can now have fun wasting their summer giving it a go.

lol killin' it uncontested pixels for the summer. whoo.

hurt
04-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Empire undoubtedly won box.. Went out on top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PvpQgMvfI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m26s

http://i.imgur.com/mH1eMzb.jpg

LayedOut
04-07-2016, 09:52 PM
beat the pvp

beat the pve

Yet you're on 12am-9pm. Can't play after 9 due to mom berging out on you. Yikes.

AzzarTheGod
04-08-2016, 02:41 AM
Yet you're on 12am-9pm. Can't play after 9 due to mom berging out on you. Yikes.

thumbs down. go farm your uncontested pixels now that a guild has officially retired.

T7g
04-08-2016, 05:23 AM
I have to say TMO gave it a shot. We were griefed off the server when we didn't comply with what Empire wanted.

I can also tell ya that we did quit months ago- we're playing "Black Desert Online" I've seen guilds named "Forceful Entry" among others.

One thing I want to be pristine-ly clear. TMO ended on blue when Zee disbanded- I'm rather offended we're being tied in to these guilds after that. Zee wasn't there, DD wasn't there, I wasn't there- therefore it was not TMO or in any way associated with.

Also lets talk when TMO ended. TMO ended exactly when the raid rotations were going into place- (Which Rogean and Nilbog both said would never happen)

That is why TMO left. The start of that shit is why there is no TMO.

NOT BECAUSE WE COULDN'T HANG

NOT BECAUSE WE WERE BORED

They changed the rules to fuck us, and frankly- fuck them.

TMO went out as the best- don't you ever forget that.

T7g
04-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Call me sometime- I know all the fucked up shit about this server and I know plenty of you have my contact info.

T7g
04-08-2016, 06:13 AM
No calls?

Tassador
04-08-2016, 06:25 AM
nobody cares about dragon clearing crews on blue.

Xaanka
04-08-2016, 06:45 AM
hey t7

Uuruk
04-08-2016, 06:46 AM
I have to say TMO gave it a shot. We were griefed off the server when we didn't comply with what Empire wanted.

I can also tell ya that we did quit months ago- we're playing "Black Desert Online" I've seen guilds named "Forceful Entry" among others.

One thing I want to be pristine-ly clear. TMO ended on blue when Zee disbanded- I'm rather offended we're being tied in to these guilds after that. Zee wasn't there, DD wasn't there, I wasn't there- therefore it was not TMO or in any way associated with.

Also lets talk when TMO ended. TMO ended exactly when the raid rotations were going into place- (Which Rogean and Nilbog both said would never happen)

They changed the rules because you were abusing them to RMY. Now fuck off back to blue loser.

T7g
04-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Ask the GM's- Zee never RMT'd.

TMO's guildbank is fine, and as it always was.

We left this game for BDO.

T7g
04-08-2016, 07:34 AM
by the way...

Hi!

I'm Loly.

T7g
04-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Also very sad I'm not getting any calls- that is my number.

magician
04-08-2016, 07:53 AM
holy fuck what a dweeb get out of my thread.

loser fuck.

T7g
04-08-2016, 07:55 AM
"Who will be left to wipe his royal ass once he's kicked them from the kingdom."

krazyGlue
04-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Seek help kid

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Seek help kid

heh, bro- heh.

I left- you are still here; I just drop by for shits and giggles.

Uuruk
04-08-2016, 08:12 AM
heh, bro- heh.

I left- you are still here; I just drop by for shits and giggles.

You left because you lost and they took away your source of income.

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:15 AM
You left because you lost and they took away your source of income.

I wish that was correct. I never made a single penny from "Project 1999"

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:18 AM
and I have no reason to lie- I'm not coming back- just ban Loly again for no reason- I simply do not care.

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:20 AM
I gave my phone number- I'll gladly give the sordid history of this server to anyone who calls.

Uuruk
04-08-2016, 08:24 AM
I gave my phone number- I'll gladly give the sordid history of this server to anyone who calls.

The only history you are going to get is this craigslist ad im about to post.

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:25 AM
The only history you are going to get is this craigslist ad im about to post.

meh whatever- it's google voice

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:27 AM
...wait- did you think that was a threat?

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:28 AM
I mean a threat from you- not from me ;p

krazyGlue
04-08-2016, 08:36 AM
This is the red forums . No1 cares about your blue server bullshit .

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:38 AM
This is the red forums . No1 cares about your blue server bullshit .

Agreed- this seems like bluebie shit but I was on red once as well. Remember Leriela?

krazyGlue
04-08-2016, 08:41 AM
I know you were . I was in ts when darkdeath called you out and removed your officer status and permissions

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:47 AM
I know you were . I was in ts when darkdeath called you out and removed your officer status and permissions

hahahahaha actually he couldn't

hanging ten with him and zee daily now though.

It's funny how such slights don't bother friends.

Efwan
04-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Is that exed's phone number?

T7g
04-08-2016, 08:57 AM
No it is mine, and yeah- I understand giving it out I am opening myself up to so much bullshit. I don't mind though- I honestly (honestly) miss it.

You all gave my life adversity- In the sense that I was fighting you- and not myself.

I honestly miss it all in some way and not in others.

Efwan
04-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Seek help kid

T7g
04-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Since no one has called I suspect I am unworthy of being trolled- though I do thank ya for all yer efforts- I'm no Quickfingers/Alarti/Ecc/etc. If we had them- this place would be wild again.

T7g
04-08-2016, 09:08 AM
I think I need to seek help

Ragnaros
04-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Sicko

Spit
04-08-2016, 09:15 AM

This post had a lot of emotion towards the end

Good story to tell your children

I wish you the best of luck outside of EverQuest ( emulator )

Smedy
04-08-2016, 09:24 AM
what the fuck is wrong with these bluebies

new flailquest nominee, have a good weekend sirs

Jazzy
04-08-2016, 09:33 AM
What the fuck have i just read?

Some kid thinking he made a name for himself on elf sim?

T7g
04-08-2016, 09:41 AM
What the fuck have i just read?

Some kid thinking he made a name for himself on elf sim?

No offense- and I wasn't really gonna reply- but really man?

I mean really? You have 351 posts and that is NOT counting RnF- of any type.

Oh and your join date, dammmnnn, you a pro troll or just one that gets banned a lot?

T7g
04-08-2016, 09:44 AM
About Jazzy

Biography

Most travelled player on Red box - 95% of planet earth covered

Location; global village
Interests; pals,pixels,poontang (in that order)
Occupation;International pixel collector

Signature
JAZZY JEFF <CASUAL SCUM>

I bet you're a stand up gentleman!

krazyGlue
04-08-2016, 09:45 AM
I think you need to put down the bottle and find your self a local aa program

SamwiseRed
04-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Macequest imminent, donning rl plate armor.

MEGANS LAW
04-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Macequest imminent, donning rl plate armor.

anti macequest armor activated. sam call the coppers.

SamwiseRed
04-08-2016, 11:07 AM
I will call for fire on my own position if I get below 40%.

Nirgon
04-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Holy shit seek help

SamwiseRed
04-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Holy shit seek help

i thought that's why people post on these forums.

Doctor Jeff
04-08-2016, 11:48 AM
About Jazzy

Biography

Location; global village

Signature
JAZZY JEFF <CASUAL SCUM>

jazzy is only here to get these reactions out of people like you

Tassador
04-08-2016, 12:34 PM
i thought that's why people post on these forums.

Nope, most people don't have a nervous breakdown on the forums over elf simulation. I vaguely remember you going ape shit for a while. Leaving you out of the most category.

Enjoy flying intergalactic space ships.

SamwiseRed
04-08-2016, 12:47 PM
damn if you think you've seen me going ape shit, id hate to think what you think of me when im actually mad. i bet raising my voice would send you into a fetal position :)

Red_Psyphon
04-08-2016, 12:49 PM
T7g
Aviak

Joined 6 years ago, didn't even last 6 months on red. Rip tmo the best guild.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
04-08-2016, 02:52 PM
I will call for fire on my own position if I get below 40%.

Rip comrade samwise

FAPhoenix
04-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Mace protection armor? Go back to blue.

GrobbGangsta
04-08-2016, 03:31 PM
In less than 20 posts T7 replaces Drakaris as most likely mace quest since Vyrenoth

Fame
04-08-2016, 03:39 PM
wow lol

AzzarTheGod
04-08-2016, 06:14 PM
About Jazzy

Biography

Location; global village

Signature
JAZZY JEFF <CASUAL SCUM>

lol this was actually pretty good FQ.

AzzarTheGod
04-08-2016, 06:18 PM
I think you need to put down the bottle and find your self a local aa program

At least ease up a little bit, save some money right..

Jazzy
04-09-2016, 03:10 AM
Man that was too easy

And glad my profile finally ruthled somebody

magician
04-09-2016, 09:05 AM
man this thread is buMpin

you all need jesus

SamwiseRed
04-09-2016, 11:28 AM
empire killed jesus.