PDA

View Full Version : Paradigm

Lotaab
01-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Hey all... New guild in the works and waiting to get guild tag. We will be Paradigm!

Starting out with most of us being lower lvl grouping together and leveling up. As we progress we will move towards a casual raiding guild to work together to take down the higher content! If you are interested send me a tell in game!

Lotaab

Majico
01-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Paradigm of Solusek Ro?

Warhorse8
01-25-2010, 02:29 PM
lol I remember that guild, was one of the uberest of all till it broke up. It and magna charta were the uber guilds of solusek ro in the old school days.

Gaff of former solusek ro

Yellow
01-25-2010, 06:44 PM
will you be using ventrilo or anotherVoip program? what timezones are you looking for?

Lotaab
01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Those of us that are interested so far are on eastern and central time zones.

As far as ventrilo... I would like to see it used but I don't have a server so we will iron that out.

Lelroni
01-29-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi Lotaab,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I just started playing EQ again a few days ago, and am loving reliving the old experience. I've seen a couple of Paradigm running around EC/Freeport, and you guys sound like a easy going and fun guild. I'm trying to convince my brother to play EQ again as well, so he would probably be interested in joining too.

Right now I'm a level 6 Human Mage (Mithanial Marr) named Lelroni fighting around Butcherblock. I have ventrilo, and am also willing to use my personal ventrilo if you guys need one (no one uses it, has 20 slots, can add more). I'll contact you in game or if you see me you can go ahead and give me a tell :).

Yellow
01-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Awesome man! We would love to have you xD

SevenFourTwo
01-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Already in, Hail Lotaab!

Phife
01-30-2010, 05:32 PM
What's up, Paradigm? I'd really like to join since I see your tag in the lowbie zones more often then other guilds. I'm leveling a Wizard who is currently level 4. Pretty low, but I plan on actually sticking with this one. Hope there's a spot for me. - Phife

Not_Famous
02-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Hey Phife, I've seen you around.

I recently joined Paradigm after talking with Virtuosos for a while. It seems like a nice low level guild. Everyone is happy in it so I decided to join. I'm glad I did so far, it's a lot of help and grouping. I hope more join also! I forgot where the guild website is, but this will do, for now. lol.

Btw, I'm Pheral, Nice to meet you all!

dokfeelg00d
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Do we have a message board up? Bored and needs to post!!!1one

Supreme
02-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Are you guys old Paradigm or just posers?

Sosha
<Paradigm>

Not_Famous
02-05-2010, 09:45 PM
If you mean are we from the Sulosek Ro guild Paradigm (http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/guild_profile.vm?guildId=446676598797), I am not. Nor am I a poser. I joined this guild in order to make new friends and learn new things, I wasn't a big "guildie" when I played live.

- Pheral (Pradigm)

joe
02-09-2010, 08:48 AM
I'm not a poser either ... just new, and honestly to me it does not matter if this is the old guild or a new one because I didnt even play on soro back then, I'm from Saryrn. Either way this is a good group of people and I'm having fun again in an mmo which is what really matters to me lol.

drplump
02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Did you play eqemu server guildwars?

gloam
02-13-2010, 03:38 AM
This guild is not "old Paradigm" as you put it. There is one person who was from that Paradigm, who now plays a druid, Vika, and my understanding is thats where the name came from. If its an attempt to pose, only Vika could tell you that. Would mention though that a character named Sorn was tagged, although I couldnt confirm if it was Cesar, or any of the other 2 versions of Sorn, or someone totally different. Have only seen that char logged in one time, so I suspect its an alt.

Ironically, I was from Rest in Peace, as are 3 other of our members. Never imagined having this tag above my head, but times change I guess.

Calh
02-26-2010, 11:03 AM
lol I remember that guild, was one of the uberest of all till it broke up. It and magna charta were the uber guilds of solusek ro in the old school days.

Gaff of former solusek ro

Actually, if you were talking about the old school days, the original uber guild was VVV on Sol Ro. They broke up during Kunark . . . I wonder if any of thsoe guys are around cept me . . . I believe we took 3rd in the cross server guild challenge where you fought Maestro, Naggy, and Vox and was timed. Magna Charta was formed shortly after VVV broke up if I remember correctly, but it has been a long time . . .

Ghamli
02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Hey Guys,

Have a lvl 3 Ogre Shaman. Looking for a low level guild to get some groups. His name is Bumbug. Hope you have a spot for me. :)