PDA

View Full Version : Paradigm Shift

jyynx
04-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Default Paradigm Shift Recruiting
Hello P99

We are <Paradigm Shift>! We are a group of like minded people looking to expand our family. Our objective is to expand our current list of raid targets with minimal numbers. Paradigm is building a base of quality players not quantity. We are a "casual" raid guild, that has fun while getting the job done. Our raids are not mandatory but highly encouraged. We do have an optional "bat phone" for those who don't sleep. We do not openly recruit in game and ask that if our guild sounds interesting to you, please contact one of our officers in game via a /tell.

Currently we are accepting members level 46+
Our requirements in order of importance are:

Ability to respect guild members and other players on P99
Sense of Humor
Proficiency in your class role.
Sense of Humor
Ability to safely travel Anotonica, Kunark and Velious while naked

Please talk to an officer and see if we are recruiting your class at this time.
Kordain - Guild/Raid Leader
Realsorry -Officer/ Admin
Weewonder - Officer/Vertically challenged
Sireal - Officer/Just some guy we let tag along

Kordain Chosen
Leader of Paradigm Shift

Zekayy
04-04-2016, 08:38 PM
I love my friends in paradigm shift

Thana8088
04-27-2016, 02:11 PM
Hey will you post the guild website url? I can't find it and don't have it bookmarked on my work comp.

Raid tonight! :D

Kerfuffle42
04-28-2016, 07:12 PM
http://psguild.boards.net/

Thana8088
05-03-2016, 01:31 PM
This is avery nice guild where you won't get referred to as "random druid/shaman #15".

Opalmoon
05-23-2016, 10:10 AM
Had a blast with Ya'll in Hate Sunday, Thank you !! :) Look forward to getting know yall better :) Your Friends at "Lost Cause" <3

surferrat777
05-28-2016, 01:25 PM
It was awesome to finally meet with a few of you guys. Thanks for helping with the Black Dire and Ejag. Can't wait to do more stuff with y'all in the future!

Skalez..

Paradox