PDA

View Full Version : Any West Coast guilds?

Zar211
04-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Have only been on the server for a few weeks now, have been notating all the guilds I come across and am wondering if anyone can tell me what guilds raid during PST? I live in Oregon and am normally online around 5:30-6PM PST till 11:00ish PM PST.

A little bit about me, I started EQ upon release on the Xegony server on live, played pretty hardcore up until SOF then took a break for a year or so then came back for SoD and raided most everything in that expansion before my guild/alliance finally collapsed to attrition.

I started life on live as a halfling cleric , but have played just about every class EQ has to offer. On P99 I am a gnome necro as it fits my play style the best as of right now. I would love to get back to raiding when levels permit and am trying to be proactive.

I am currently Level 21 , and would love to find a medium core? guild. If I'm online and raids are happening, you can count on me to be there dotting/petting and pumping mana to you clerics!

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Sinthornn
04-05-2016, 02:37 PM
If you find one Zarr let me know hehe, I live out in Phoenix. Be nice to play with people online at the same time.

Zar211
04-05-2016, 08:20 PM
I'm in Oregon myself, normally on around 5:30-6PM Pst, found a cool couple to trio with on the east coast but still looking for a west coast guild or guild thats active around the 6pm pst till whenever range, during the work week im normally on till around 10-11PM, weekends are very flexible.

Thurgrim
04-06-2016, 12:43 PM
We have some PST players, myself included. I'd like to find more so we can raid during our "prime" playing hours. Not sure why so many are on EST/CST on P99.

Kiix
04-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Check out Venerate! We have quite a few members that are West cost and a few that live in az including myself. http://www.venerateguild.com

Shibby
04-07-2016, 03:55 PM
I would also be interested in joining a PST guild. Currently a 54 Druid and a 29 Enchanter.

mev
04-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Kittens Who Say Meow has folks from many time zones, but I am in pacific time. The weekend raids are definitely pacific time friendly. We also often do mid-week raids that are a bit early pacific time (eg, 6pm pacific time). Kittens is both a leveling and raid guild -- there is a wide variety of people interested in different things in the guild.