PDA

View Full Version : Glad Empire is gone?

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 03:01 AM
Was the Nihilum copy 1 guild Velious situation fun for you or are you glad they are gone.

Colgate
03-31-2016, 03:02 AM
not really our fault 8 months of velious passed before another guild showed up

fan D
03-31-2016, 03:03 AM
it was fun for me, im glad they are gone partially because i was so sick of raiding, but i will miss some of the pixels i never got and will miss all of my friends i made in my 16+months of being in the guild

i finally get to grief the big guild now, always wanted to do that

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 03:04 AM
90 people clearing Vulak/Sleepers and all other Velious raid mobs probably discouraged competition and PVP fights.

There wasn't really 1 mass pvp fight in Velious that I can remember.

Would those Fear fights count? About 30 vs 30?

Colgate
03-31-2016, 03:09 AM
yeah the way we left mobs up all the time really discouraged other guilds from forming up to try and kill them

oh wait nevermind the fact that we were killing warders in sleeper's tomb was enough to stop people from wanting to play everquest, silly me

AzzarTheGod
03-31-2016, 03:12 AM
Fairest guild this box has ever seen and will ever see.

I feel sorry for the new players who didn't have a chance to raid with <Empire> during the golden era.

The servers best days are probably behind it. I don't think anyone outside of <Friends> core and old Azrael are really going to benefit much from the new world order.

Jazzy
03-31-2016, 03:13 AM
Voted no

empire being on the box never stopped us from doing what we wanted to do except maybe a few times on vindi and a trash planar clear. Never had big intentions.

play the game how u want to & stop worrying about others.

Must say im looking forwards to more of colgates pvp videos in the future though

Smedy
03-31-2016, 03:14 AM
not really our fault 8 months of velious passed before another guild showed up

1. could have not recruited anyone and everyone
2. could have let the competition grow against you instead of ratting out the lead of the competing guilds for RMT when things were heating up around you. All guilds have RMT at the top shelf of their core, empire is absolutely not excluded! Lets play everquest pvp not wannabe house of cards and trick retarded gms into doing your bidding

if you wanted competition there was plenty of it on red99 for a good while, you essentially got butt hurt cause lite told you to recruit and contest and spun this as the excuse, then later when lite faded away the excuse was "velious requires mass numbers", surely this might be the case but having fun in pvp does not require those numbers, you picked getting loot over pvp competition so thats where the server landed

Colgate
03-31-2016, 03:29 AM
when did i ever say i wanted competition

everquest pvp sucks

competitive everquest means you have to do things like raid for the better part of a day or stay up way too late on a frequent basis

i was just better at red99 politics; you guys are trying to play a game that doesn't exist

also, "ratting out the competition's leadership" is a pretty stupid thing to say. vaporize flat out ripped gyno off and expected gyno to just sit there and do nothing about it. sorry you put your faith in the leadership of a known bad player and RMTer who made really, really stupid decisions like ripping someone off for thousands of dollars who has massive dirt on you. the entire thing had nothing to do with empire leadership.

Ragnaros
03-31-2016, 03:32 AM
are u ok dude sorry u lost

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 03:33 AM
We need less competitive EQ players and more players who find PVP fun.

Colgate
03-31-2016, 03:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/52RNvUg.jpg

let's see it boyo

Ragnaros
03-31-2016, 03:35 AM
u lashing out a lot tonite dude
sorry u lost

Colgate
03-31-2016, 03:37 AM
i have ascended to pixel nirvana with my shroud of longevity (a colgate, gongshow, and crouton exclusive that ragnaros and stasis can never get)

Ragnaros
03-31-2016, 03:38 AM
sorry u lost dude
u feelin ok 2nite?

Jazzy
03-31-2016, 03:50 AM
Damn forums are gonna be good the next few days

CANNOT WAIT

TacoSmasher
03-31-2016, 04:04 AM
are u ok dude sorry u lost

Empire won.

I've only been playing since February 2k15 but you and your crew have been taking L's the entire time. Anyone who was in Empire that was upset about tonight also lost and or is a loser.

http://i.imgur.com/PuHo59D.png

TheDuck
03-31-2016, 04:08 AM
glad all these sick people can get to work IRL.

Beastagoog
03-31-2016, 04:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PuHo59D.png

n e 1 who thought otherwise that this was the plan is dum.

sorry.

even when velly landed you knew this was aimchats plan all along.

basically they have 10-12 almost/fully BiS toons to play with now.

TacoSmasher
03-31-2016, 04:15 AM
Loot distribution was pretty fair IMO, i can't think of any bad calls that stick out in my mind from up until when i stopped playing. I don't think anyone who could be considered a core/regular raider in 2015 didn't get most/all of the pixels they wanted.

Beastagoog
03-31-2016, 04:16 AM
yah it wasnt too bad; I seen 2 questionable calls in Velly but it's whatever, who are you when you're just a # lol

Colgate
03-31-2016, 04:18 AM
well i can tell you that my plan certainly wasn't to raid velious for 3 years just so every single person who wanted a shroud of longevity would get one

maybe little should instead get mad at the RNG that made only 3 drop in 8 months, or the people we invested keys in like moderately and gzaz who slowed us down immensely

AzzarTheGod
03-31-2016, 04:21 AM
Loot distribution was pretty fair IMO, i can't think of any bad calls that stick out in my mind from up until when i stopped playing. I don't think anyone who could be considered a core/regular raider in 2015 didn't get most/all of the pixels they wanted.

AzzarTheGod
03-31-2016, 04:22 AM
who are you when you're just a # lol

That makes you oochimaru.

Beastagoog
03-31-2016, 04:23 AM
who's that sorry? ( missed like 4 months )

syztem
03-31-2016, 04:23 AM
both of the ventani corpses i touched were blessed first with a double shroud, and the last and only with a shroud bow 2x dirk a stone and sword/hammer.

Smedy
03-31-2016, 04:24 AM
also, "ratting out the competition's leadership" is a pretty stupid thing to say. vaporize flat out ripped gyno off and expected gyno to just sit there and do nothing about it. sorry you put your faith in the leadership of a known bad player and RMTer who made really, really stupid decisions like ripping someone off for thousands of dollars who has massive dirt on you. the entire thing had nothing to do with empire leadership.

ya i ain't defending anyone both gyno and vapo is guilty and both should have received the same punishment, but they didn't... one stepped away with 1 naked toon banned and the other had 11 account fully geared banned.. needless to say house of cards with retarded gms were played in order to favor one side, that shit wrecks a server and the player base moral more than anything and this happened at a crucial point of the server, wish they could have been men about it and velious part of the server would have been alot more fun for everyone.

i'm glad red came and went, it has cured me of my eq sickness, i can now suffice by reading forums and vicariously get my pvp fix by watching the whatever video release or screenshot that gets posted every now and again, thanks red u have bettered me

Colgate
03-31-2016, 04:27 AM
gyno lost like 8 accounts of fully geared level 60 characters

what are you even talking about

Smedy
03-31-2016, 04:34 AM
glad all these sick people can get to work IRL.

will the duckman man the fuck up and get a job though?

naw or yaw?

BardPop
03-31-2016, 04:52 AM
1. could have not recruited anyone and everyone
2. could have let the competition grow against you instead of ratting out the lead of the competing guilds for RMT when things were heating up around you. All guilds have RMT at the top shelf of their core, empire is absolutely not excluded! Lets play everquest pvp not wannabe house of cards and trick retarded gms into doing your bidding

if you wanted competition there was plenty of it on red99 for a good while, you essentially got butt hurt cause lite told you to recruit and contest and spun this as the excuse, then later when lite faded away the excuse was "velious requires mass numbers", surely this might be the case but having fun in pvp does not require those numbers, you picked getting loot over pvp competition so thats where the server landed
I don't get this whole "be nice to foster competition" aka "don't so recruit much" position you've taken... Are you saying you were asking us to be less effective as a guild in order for you to prosper more? Isn't the nature of competition to take the other guys will to fight out, not to "be nice" to the competition and make sure they are killing mobs and getting loot at the expense of yourself both pve(pvp and pve are interwoven)and pvp? The amount of loot we got directly correlated with the amount of dragons we killed, which correlated with the speed at which we killed them, which was correlated with our ability to hold down pvp, which was correlated with the amount of players we recruited and maintained, which was correlated with our effectiveness as a guild,which was correlated with our recruitment strategy. Our recruitment strategy(made by colgate) is essentially spot on for maintaining an active raid force, with the only downside being that we had to guild with most people who apped regardless of whether we liked or agreed with their views on anything, but you get used to it. We had a good time and achieved our goals of getting the best loot in Velious.

AzzarTheGod
03-31-2016, 05:31 AM
will the duckman man the fuck up and get a job though?

naw or yaw?

duckman needs mentoring and a good roommate/communal living arrangement with some good people and he could be a fully functioning great man with a meaningful career, not just a job. I know this for a fact.

the reason why smart ppl like duckman are disenfranchised are lack of positive emotional support from people who have achieved or had successes in life.

casualty of a disjointed cold lonely society we live in today.

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 10:27 AM
i have ascended to pixel nirvana with my shroud of longevity (a colgate, gongshow, and crouton exclusive that ragnaros and stasis can never get)

This is the hardest part about Red99, you have to be around people that think they actually accomplish and succeed doing shit, when in reality you just dumped a year going hard on a server with no PVP.

This was hard to take with Nihilum but Empire turned out to be just as weird. Wish you made the box fun in your time, sorry it didn't happen - enjoy not playing because god that must have been painful raiding I only lasted a couple weeks.

Jazzy
03-31-2016, 10:37 AM
Dude why do you think this community is so toxic?

No pvp happens besides "ooc / forums pvp" - everyone has to wave their dick somewhere

derpcake
03-31-2016, 10:38 AM
i'm glad empire is gone

now if the last 70 of you retards will stop logging in, maybe we'll finally see the wipe that might make the server interesting again

snufzaimoverlord
03-31-2016, 10:43 AM
Voted yes.

dis_mornin
03-31-2016, 10:47 AM
Yea now that Empire is gone Tempest won't farm pixels uncontested. They are a low immersion casual no fucks given normal pvp guild.

Star
03-31-2016, 10:48 AM
well i can tell you that my plan certainly wasn't to raid velious for 3 years just so every single person who wanted a shroud of longevity would get one

maybe little should instead get mad at the RNG that made only 3 drop in 8 months, or the people we invested keys in like moderately and gzaz who slowed us down immensely

Pras, didn't make the list.

Tyrionn Red99
03-31-2016, 11:00 AM
wow, lol. I am sitting here in disbelief of how this kid's mind operates.

Would there have been a chance of Holocaust without Nizzar's ban? What exactly did you do besides jump on the zerg slot when it opened up? I sincerely want to know what there is to brag about as far as Empire goes, when it almost didn't exist, and when it did, it PVE'd its ass off.

http://i.imgur.com/CUpvmVO.jpg

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 11:01 AM
Believe me guys when I say no one thinks you guys won anything and people think you are grown up losers.

I guess if you dedicate that much time to something you need to try to tell everyone how great you are to soften the reality?

HippoNipple
03-31-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm glad Empire is gone. I considered joining and raiding several times when I was between games and now that raiding on Red99 is meaningless from this point forward I am forever free.

Bhubbles
03-31-2016, 11:20 AM
I enjoyed the time and met some great people that I will continue playing/staying in touch with.

Was not a part of aimchat and ended up receiving a lot more than I thought I would.

Thank you all for the good times - see you here and on zek from time to time.

- Zibby

Utanven
03-31-2016, 11:26 AM
#Grobb 2015

The first (& last) time empire ever tried pvping with similar numbers.

Never 4 get...

fiegi 8.0
03-31-2016, 11:31 AM
voted yes

Anelion
03-31-2016, 11:45 AM

everquest pvp sucks . . .

known bad player . . . empire leadership.

Faceoff <Friends> Colgate <Empire> The Wakening Lands October 15 2015 3:12:21 AM

You lost at PvP :)

Redi
03-31-2016, 11:49 AM
i think stasis joined empire twice since velious launched

whats this idiot ranting about

fiegi 8.0
03-31-2016, 11:52 AM

let's see it boyo

heh

colgate is good

rag always seems to paint himself into corners

magician
03-31-2016, 11:58 AM
ya June literally dies every fight ugh groce

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 12:07 PM
i think stasis joined empire twice since velious launched

whats this idiot ranting about

That's funny because it's my entire point, Andis got a primal. Anyone who wanted to do what you guys did it with you, why the constant gloating and chest thumping and fucking retardation.

U guys beat your chests more than Nihi did.

Rushmore
03-31-2016, 12:08 PM
I myself didn't last long raiding night after night uncontested... especially being a cleric. Gongshow, Colgate, and the few others that lead raids were the best leadership I would say I've ever experienced in EQ in my 10+ years on EMU. Congrats to them! I'm not gonna bash them for over recruiting because the fact is the nerds on the other side could never put aside there differences to lead anything meaningful! Gongshow and Colgate earned whatever they took on RED. To my knowledge there was never a time where anyone questioned anything that they did... other than recruiting that 100th + member!

My hope is red can find a happy medium in the future and that Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen doesn't suck!

SamwiseRed
03-31-2016, 12:09 PM
they are nilly for the most part, cept for chuck

Guido
03-31-2016, 12:09 PM
That's funny because it's my entire point, Andis got a primal. Anyone who wanted to do what you guys did it with you, why the constant gloating and chest thumping and fucking retardation.

U guys beat your chests more than Nihi did.

what about my primal??

magician
03-31-2016, 12:12 PM
we beat our chests cause we are the best fucking players to play this shit box. we deserve to, fuckboy

Nirgon
03-31-2016, 12:14 PM

everquest pvp sucks

competitive everquest means you have to do things like raid for the better part of a day or stay up way too late on a frequent basis

i was just better at red99 politics; you guys are trying to play a game that doesn't exist

^

except the pvp sucks part, i disagree with that

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 12:14 PM
Ya but the reality is everyone that wanted to do it could, even someone the leadership hated like Andis (who is a gr8 guildy).

ETA on timeline that you guys can stop being retards and move on so MAYBE the next crew might not be gigantic fags?

Certain people excluded ofc chuck etc although I'm bashing some of his pals he might take it personal I wouldn't hold it against him.

Guido
03-31-2016, 12:17 PM
leadership never hated me pal.

You can't really hate the Andis.

Unless you are somewhat of a psychopath.

Tyrionn Red99
03-31-2016, 12:26 PM
leadership never hated me pal.

You can't really hate the Andis.

Unless you are somewhat of a psychopath.

andis grew on aimchat. we all ended up liking him.

he's a good chum.

TheBiznessTZ
03-31-2016, 12:33 PM
Ya but the reality is everyone that wanted to do it could, even someone the leadership hated like Andis (who is a gr8 guildy).

ETA on timeline that you guys can stop being retards and move on so MAYBE the next crew might not be gigantic fags?

Certain people excluded ofc chuck etc although I'm bashing some of his pals he might take it personal I wouldn't hold it against him.

Andis def makes the list of top 10 fav guildies to play with and he's only been in the guild 2 months?

SteppinnRazor
03-31-2016, 12:34 PM
I'm not happy they are gone. I think the server was in a fine spot before they disbanded. This just means lower pop now, and if theres no other guild for me to fight then gaining loot means nothing to me. I hope somone rises up and leads the rest of the <empire> left...

Stasis01
03-31-2016, 12:59 PM
Never got the hate on Andis, or Sektor really I know he ratted Nizz but he's always been decent and fun to play with from my experience.

fiegi 8.0
03-31-2016, 01:01 PM
Never got the hate on Andis, or Sektor really I know he ratted Nizz but he's always been decent and fun to play with from my experience.

Ragnaros
03-31-2016, 01:06 PM
It doesnt matter if Empire is gone or not, they never actually played the game outside of raids. You would usually see just salaryman and symbiotic on all day for hours, then bam raid time 90 people

Colgate
03-31-2016, 01:06 PM

let's see it boyo

HippoNipple
03-31-2016, 01:09 PM

I think Andis is just an easy target and the unwarranted ego probably makes it more fun to troll him.

I don't think people hated Sektors but once again an easy target and not worth the trouble since he ruined a few guilds. Jumping in front of people in Azrael for items because of RMT and getting people banned in Nihilum after they were just doing what he begged them to do. It isn't worth having someone in your guild that will flop or get people banned for pixels. Why risk having temptation to all your officers that could get banned when you can just recruit someone else instead.

Ragnaros
03-31-2016, 01:10 PM
Sorry you lost
Hey that 100% Raid Attendance though, i wonder what your current transcript looks like

FAPhoenix
03-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Have to imagine Colgate's grades will be going up. And you can put Guild Officer on your resume for community involvement. R99 was probably a good investment in yourself.

Tassador
03-31-2016, 01:13 PM
It doesnt matter if Empire is gone or not, they never actually played the game outside of raids. You would usually see just salaryman and symbiotic on all day for hours, then bam raid time 90 people

Why would anyone grown sit around on eq all day?

Redi
03-31-2016, 01:15 PM
its true tho, teamspeak goes from 3 people to 90

fiegi 8.0
03-31-2016, 01:16 PM
Rag you need to hire a PR guy to take care of the forums for you, always come off looking horrible and for some fucked up reason it bums me out.

HippoNipple
03-31-2016, 01:19 PM
Why would anyone grown sit around on eq all day?

This is something the try hards will never understand. The zerg guilds are run by about 10 hardcore players organizing 100-150 casual players while there are about 50 hardcore players outside the zerg all crying about shit.

The casual players that just put in a couple hours a few nights a week will always join guilds like Nihilum/Empire because it is the only guild that will provide something to do when they log in.

Doctor Jeff
03-31-2016, 01:22 PM
don't care about empire, they never affected my gameplay in the slightest.

pgerman
03-31-2016, 01:57 PM

everquest pvp sucks

LOL colgate proud of his red99 "Politics"

What exactly did that include?

- more playtime than the entire server ( CHECK )

- spending weeks and months talking to sirken ( CHECK)

- logging in and reading every single post on the forums for over 3 years ( CHECK)

None of these things take skill, you just have to be retarded to want to do them. Gratz on your dedication to whatever lol.

Been a lot of fun watching colgate go from a respectable young man with a future, to some troll like psychopath that never took a break form everquest for years on end.

The end result

"proud of career in red99 politics after 9000 + hours invested "

fiegi 8.0
03-31-2016, 02:05 PM

- logging in and reading every single post on the forums for over 3 years ( CHECK)

None of these things take skill, you just have to be retarded to want to do them. Gratz on your dedication to whatever lol.

Been a lot of fun watching colgate go from a respectable young man with a future, to some troll like psychopath that never took a break form everquest for years on end.

The end result

Let's keep it real in here.

I'm willing to bet that the time you put in on blue99 (4 BIS Kunark chars w/o xp bonus), throw in the red hours u put in, that you got him beat by a landslide.

- The Fact Checker.

TheBiznessTZ
03-31-2016, 02:13 PM
I voted yes for the record.

Tassador
03-31-2016, 02:16 PM
This is something the try hards will never understand. The zerg guilds are run by about 10 hardcore players organizing 100-150 casual players while there are about 50 hardcore players outside the zerg all crying about shit.

The casual players that just put in a couple hours a few nights a week will always join guilds like Nihilum/Empire because it is the only guild that will provide something to do when they log in.

Your hypothesis is one of the best I've heard for explaining some of the mentality of the hardcore anti empire player. I just can't bring myself to log on everyday yet alone log in 6 hour or more stents to help a boy do a fucking quest. I guess I am just old. Does suck that there is basically no fodder that strays to the server anymore for twink rapage.

pgerman
03-31-2016, 02:22 PM
Let's keep it real in here.

I'm willing to bet that the time you put in on blue99 (4 BIS Kunark chars w/o xp bonus), throw in the red hours u put in, that you got him beat by a landslide.

- The Fact Checker.

When you get your facts from heartbrand its never the truth, you should know that by now.

He stripped my wifes wizard and cleric on blue, got a couple manastones, and some other semi valuable stuff at the time.

The reason he had access is because I shared "xico" a cleric account that I played from level 36 to 56? For his crappy red dawn guild. Which was also on my wifes eq emu.

He ether stole the stuff himself, or gave the info to gyno or some other idiot at the time. Ether way, nothing for him to be proud of.

As for "outing" me. I played blue server on and off like I do here on red, before red server existed. Never was in any kind of "raiding" guild lol.

Four years later, might as well go out with the real story eh . God bless your scumbag friends lol.

fiegi 8.0
03-31-2016, 02:25 PM
When you get your facts from heartbrand its never the truth, you should know that by now.

He stripped my wifes wizard and cleric on blue, got a couple manastones, and some other semi valuable stuff at the time.

The reason he had access is because I shared "xico" a cleric account that I played from level 36 to 56? For his crappy red dawn guild. Which was also on my wifes eq emu.

He ether stole the stuff himself, or gave the info to gyno or some other idiot at the time. Ether way, nothing for him to be proud of.

As for "outing" me. I played blue server on and off like I do here on red, before red server existed. Never was in any kind of "raiding" guild lol.

Four years later, might as well go out with the real story eh . God bless your scumbag friends lol.

Always 2 sides to every story I hear that, but explain to me how playing blue is any different from being in a 'raid guild' on red for 7-10 hours a week then kill people before and after?

pgerman
03-31-2016, 02:37 PM
Always 2 sides to every story I hear that, but explain to me how playing blue is any different from being in a 'raid guild' on red for 7-10 hours a week then kill people before and after?

Because I leveled 2 characters on blue over like a 2 year time span. The rest of the characters I had access to were all RL friends.

At the time AC was super broken ,two hand damage was broken, as well as charmed pets.

Didn't exactly take any effort.

I literally was gone from my home 6 months a year during that time for work, I sail all around the world. So only so much could be fit into that time frame.

Heartbrand is extremely ugly and bitter , trying to ruin me has been his personal goal on this server .

I don't think your as retarded as colgate or heartbrand, so I am taking the time to actually respond .

Anyway enjoy your life after eq

Xaanka
03-31-2016, 02:37 PM
O man colgate I'm SO MAD that you didn't keep farming velious for 3 years. U are responsible for some real deep emotional scars because my monk alt that I haven't leveled yet won't ever get an Abashi & Robe ✓✓✓✓ time to blow my brains out over a shitty elf game hehehe

heartbrand
03-31-2016, 02:39 PM
your as retarded
your as retarded
your as retarded
your as retarded
your as retarded

pgerman
03-31-2016, 02:40 PM
your as retarded
your as retarded
your as retarded
your as retarded
your as retarded

lol the stalking still continues, how do you put up with this guy feg?

ur retorded heartbrand

Still ugly too bro, no amount of stalking me will change that

Xaanka
03-31-2016, 02:41 PM
I DESERVE A FUNGI ROBE AND ABASHI AND VULAK LOOT I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED IM LITERALLEY SHAKEING RIGHT NOW

Redi
03-31-2016, 02:42 PM

The end result

Because I leveled 2 characters on blue over like a 2 year time span. The rest of the characters I had access to were all RL friends.

At the time AC was super broken ,two hand damage was broken, as well as charmed pets.

Didn't exactly take any effort.

I literally was gone from my home 6 months a year during that time for work, I sail all around the world. So only so much could be fit into that time frame.

Heartbrand is extremely ugly and bitter , trying to ruin me has been his personal goal on this server .

I don't think your as retarded as colgate or heartbrand, so I am taking the time to actually respond .

Anyway enjoy your life after eq

lol the stalking still continues, how do you put up with this guy feg?

ur retorded heartbrand

Still ugly too bro, no amount of stalking me will change that

stop the spam dude

Tyrionn Red99
03-31-2016, 02:43 PM

i'd strip ur characters np then cuckold u by loading ur wife up with my semens.

pgerman
03-31-2016, 02:44 PM
stop the spam dude

It takes on average 10 seconds for one of you forum stalkers to respond to me.

I would have to post non stop for about 3 years to catch up to any of you.

Redi
03-31-2016, 02:45 PM
stalking? it's not hard to see you posting 4 posts each the size of 1/4 the screen in one thread

Colgate
03-31-2016, 02:59 PM
ya stop spam pls

Tameth
03-31-2016, 03:26 PM
Voted no

empire being on the box never stopped us from doing what we wanted to do except maybe a few times on vindi and a trash planar clear. Never had big intentions.

play the game how u want to & stop worrying about others.

Must say im looking forwards to more of colgates pvp videos in the future though

you're a trashcan, but this post is good. carry on now with my permission

Sear
03-31-2016, 06:37 PM
not rly glad because the cycle will just repeat itself

some aspiring turbo neckbeard will take the mantle of leading the new zerg

would be glad if they ever pull the trigger on going teams with this box so it's less dependent on people taking initiative to form and run a raid guild

Nocsucow
03-31-2016, 10:04 PM
so is empire gonna zerg the forums bow?

Tradesonred
03-31-2016, 10:51 PM
so is empire gonna zerg the forums now?

Skimmed through this page half-mindedly thinking about why do i bother coming here anymore and then i read this

Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in.jpg

Also, poll needs a server is dead for a long time now, no fucks given option

Tradesonred
03-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Though i would be amused if this was just a huge troll set up to get Lite to get invested again

Slathar
03-31-2016, 10:56 PM
shut the fuck up

Nyrod
03-31-2016, 10:57 PM
Voted no because,

The fight to contest the top guild feels over and

The most toxic players on the server will not leave with them

Tradesonred
03-31-2016, 10:58 PM
shut the fuck up

Still cool and normal i see