PDA

View Full Version : Batman V Supman

iruinedyourday
03-28-2016, 08:46 PM
Was 10/10 lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wtf is wrong with everyone who is so upset over it?

Swish
03-28-2016, 08:52 PM
It had Ben Affleck in it.

sOurDieSel
03-28-2016, 08:52 PM
You probably gave the new Starwarz a 10/10 too.

Pokesan
03-28-2016, 09:07 PM
I don't think it's very good, in fact it's really bad, based on this review I read on the hotdog forums.

Might as well call it "Batman Wins. Kinda. It's A Bit of a Mess."

Highlights of the film include Superman diving after a kryptonite spear at the bottom of a well, only for his half-dead body to float to the top minutes later, spear in hand. Batman is really angry 100% of the time, but hesitates finishing off Supes because he mentions the name "Martha." Martha Wayne being his mother, Batman is SHOCKED that someone else could go by that name, and falls back in amazement. Clark Kent's boss spends nearly an hour and a half of the film going "WHERE THE HELL IS KENT" as Superman mopes around the globe.

Movie was super clunky trying to work all the Justice League shit in, and it was waaaaaaaaaaay too long to boot. But hey, Wonder Woman solos most of Doomsday while Superman nearly drowns as mentioned earlier and Batman looks on in wonderment realizing he can't fucking hang with Doomsday.

Also there's like a ten minute long hallucination/premonition about Darkseid, and it's pointless and possibly time travel related.

Fuck this movie though.

barrettdc1
03-28-2016, 09:12 PM
I don't think it's very good, in fact it's really bad, based on this review I read on the hotdog forums.

sounds goog

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 02:00 AM
You probably gave the new Starwarz a 10/10 too.

the new star wars made me realize how fucking classic and good the prequels really are.

I'd watch the shit out of those movies now along with the original 3.

The latest movie will NEVER be star wars.

beyondinfin
03-29-2016, 02:23 AM
2 Words, Hack Synder.

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 02:52 AM
A lot of adult tears itt so far

LostCause
03-29-2016, 05:05 AM
the new star wars made me realize how fucking classic and good the prequels really are.

I'd watch the shit out of those movies now along with the original 3.

The latest movie will NEVER be star wars.

yea the new star was was pretty bad

they tried too hard with bringing old shit back into the story

plus the new actors were pretty meh.

felt like it was some kids new disney show.

Blitzers
03-29-2016, 05:32 AM
yea the new star was was pretty bad

they tried too hard with bringing old shit back into the story

plus the new actors were pretty meh.

felt like it was some kids new disney show.

Totally agree SWars seemed like it was going the route of "young adult" genre which is quite gay. If I wanna see that crap I can turn on those shitty Twilight movies or Hunger games. Having prepubescent teens running around as if they had any creditibility as actors or Jedi Knights is quite retarded. Hell even in a New Hope Luke looked like he might have some hair on his balls. I'm sick of these dumbass millennials last thing I wanna do is watch a movie of them.

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 06:00 AM
Totally agree SWars seemed like it was going the route of "young adult" genre which is quite gay. If I wanna see that crap I can turn on those shitty Twilight movies or Hunger games. Having prepubescent teens running around as if they had any creditibility as actors or Jedi Knights is quite retarded. Hell even in a New Hope Luke looked like he might have some hair on his balls. I'm sick of these dumbass millennials last thing I wanna do is watch a movie of them.

Exactly, despite the actors being the same age, Luke, Leia, Han all had a certain maturity to them. The new star wars went for millennial appeal as I predicted here.

Anyway can we please give the franchise back to Lucas. I'll take 3 more overproduced prequel quality movies over another Disney millennial masturbatory flick.

At least the prequels were still traditional Star Wars.

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 12:13 PM
But I was gonna go to tashi's to buy some power converterrrs ;(

Blitzers
03-29-2016, 12:15 PM
I was kinda let down by BVS I wanted to see a real fight. Superman would have owned Buttman if he was actually trying to kill him. Oh well

maskedmelon
03-29-2016, 01:01 PM
But I was gonna go to tashi's to pick up some power converterrrs ;(

You can waste time with your friends when your chores are done!

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 01:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pZ0F0kN.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/NVOFBph.jpg

This is they kind of movie youg uys are saying you dont want to see lmao this is the kind of movie that you will see becuse of your tears.

http://i.imgur.com/yrHibtA.jpg

that movie is rated 50-70% higher on RT and Metacritic.

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 01:31 PM
Lets not forget this

http://i.imgur.com/tiyE6sV.png

Spyder73
03-29-2016, 04:02 PM
I plan on seeing it tonight - will report back

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Spyder,, do yourself a favor and just have a fuckn fun time watching superhoeros.. don't be like my friends that have all these internal problems that they project into the movie and end up not liking it!

Enjoy a fuckn rollercoaster of stupid super heros being awesome.

remember folks, its just a comic book.. its just a movie.. its just a bunch of men in tights flying around shooting lasers out their eyes lmao

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 04:19 PM
I plan on seeing it tonight - will report back

Everyone I saw on snapchat said it kicked ass...

Understatment. They all said it amped them up, girls too. A few fights broke out in the theater after the movie.

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 04:21 PM
But I was gonna go to tashi's to buy some power converterrrs ;(

I'll admit it is hard to convey. I get your point though.

If its not that, then I don't know what it is about the new star wars people aren't connecting with.

But will say I feel Portman and Christensen were a little more "Star Wars" than the current cast.

Regardless. Its the first movie. The director is changing, the producers are changing. The Phantom Menace sucked ass and is about on par with The Force Awakens, yet I'd probably rewatch the Menace as somehow it retained some replay value.

It is possible that like the prequels, the first movie had to suck to make the corrections. Looking forward to the second, but again no lucas no hope...

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 04:23 PM
If Bman v Sman is Bernie sanders and The Avengers is Hillary...

What is TRUMP?

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 04:33 PM
If Bman v Sman is Bernie sanders and The Avengers is Hillary...

What is TRUMP?

first, what camp are in you, are u a Force Awakens kind of guy?

I'm withholding final judgment until I can rewatch it alone on my own time.

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Honestly Trump is Gal Gadot.

Wonder Woman kicked the shit out of Doomsday. That's symbolic for Trump making America great again. Trump claims he will violently beat the shit out of enemies to America singlehandedly with his might.

Don't be gender bias. Trump is wonder woman.

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 04:36 PM
first, what camp are in you, are u a Force Awakens kind of guy?

I'm withholding final judgment until I can rewatch it alone on my own time.

Im in the, 'if force awakens bothers you after the prequel trilogy, youre a fagit and should have stopped caring about star wars a long time ago' camp

Batso
03-29-2016, 04:38 PM
I don't plan to watch batman v superman, but my friend sent me this link about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 04:38 PM
nice what do u think about Trump being wonder woman. is it possible?

AzzarTheGod
03-29-2016, 04:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sfHnGL5.jpg

Pokesan
03-29-2016, 04:43 PM
bat affleck

naw

maskedmelon
03-29-2016, 04:45 PM

Well, if we distilled Donald's essence and pumped Melania full if it, yes, Trump could be Wonder Woman.

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 04:46 PM

Maybe if she was having her period.. not sure i seen her on the rag yet, but since most women sound just like trump when they're on it, I assume she'd be a match too :D

Pokesan
03-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Well, if we distilled Donald's essence and pumped Melania full if it, yes, Trump could be Wonder Woman.

very good post

Efwan
03-30-2016, 03:46 AM
Movie was great, definitely some odd scenes but overall it was great. Especially if you're into ACTUAL batman, you know, the fucking detective mastermind etc. Very glad to see them go back to his roots, the splash of wonder woman was just enough to have fans like me begging for more especially considering, just like someone else here said, she did a hell of a job solo'ing doomsday.

Villide
03-30-2016, 10:06 AM
The movie was 2 hours of shit, about a half hour was worth watching. It was a disjointed mess. They went beyond dark and brooding to depressing and mostly boring.

My daughter had a very concise review afterwards - "they tried 1000 times too hard".

Batfleck wasn't bad, although he's so buffed up he looks more like Bathulk.

The preview for the upcoming Captain America movie looked pretty tits though.

Swish
03-30-2016, 10:18 AM
Can't wait to download this for free and turn it off after 20 minutes.

beyondinfin
03-30-2016, 11:20 AM
Can't wait to download this for free and turn it off after 2 minutes.

FTFY

bomaroast
03-30-2016, 11:42 AM
Idiocracy is a predictive documentary rather than a comedy.

Guuuuuhh.. I like super heroes!

Robbintha Hood
03-30-2016, 12:08 PM
I went into this movie thinking it was going to be a total shit show. That Ben Affleck was going to be the worst Batman ever to grace film. But, BvS was a pretty good film. I enjoyed it and Affleck did a surprisingly good job as Bruce Wayne. The people I know who saw it, enjoyed it. I can see how people can feel there are too many story arcs in this film. But the critics, in my opinion, are total knobs for shitting all over it. I've read reviews that said, "too much action, not enough story" and others saying, "not enough action, too much story." See it and judge for yourself.

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 12:15 PM
The movie was 2 hours of shit, about a half hour was worth watching. It was a disjointed mess. They went beyond dark and brooding to depressing and mostly boring.

My daughter had a very concise review afterwards - "they tried 1000 times too hard".

Batfleck wasn't bad, although he's so buffed up he looks more like Bathulk.

The preview for the upcoming Captain America movie looked pretty tits though.

Of course this pussy is a dad. Go enjoy your pussy marvel movies you ikea shopping pussy.

I bet you thought the new Jurassic park was a "wild ride" :rolleyes:

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 12:17 PM
I went into this movie thinking it was going to be a total shit show. That Ben Affleck was going to be the worst Batman ever to grace film. But, BvS was a pretty good film. I enjoyed it and Affleck did a surprisingly good job as Bruce Wayne. The people I know who saw it, enjoyed it. I can see how people can feel there are too many story arcs in this film. But the critics, in my opinion, are total knobs for shitting all over it. I've read reviews that said, "too much action, not enough story" and others saying, "not enough action, too much story." See it and judge for yourself.

I watched point break remake last night. It's got higher scores with critics than bvs. Which is insane cus it was shiiiit.

Robbintha Hood
03-30-2016, 12:30 PM
I watched point break remake last night. It's got higher scores with critics than bvs. Which is insane cus it was shiiiit.

Ironically, I watched that movie with my family before going to see BvS on Easter Sunday. Come to think of it, that movie was probably the reason why I went into BvS thinking it was going to be shit. Soooo bad, I'll never get those 2 hours of my life back... :(

Villide
03-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Of course this pussy is a dad. Go enjoy your pussy marvel movies you ikea shopping pussy.

I bet you thought the new Jurassic park was a "wild ride" :rolleyes:
I think you've gotten way too into the political threads, where you reflexively put everyone on blast.

The movie sucked ass. If you enjoyed it, that's fine. People like all kinds of shitty shit.

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 01:49 PM
I really feel sorry for you and your diapers.

Hastley
03-30-2016, 02:17 PM
I wanted to see this movie but it was sold out. I read it made 400+ million in it's debut weekend . Will probably see it this weekend. Going into it with very few expectations except that I hope I like it at least as much as the Christopher Nolan batman trilogy (dark knight rises, etc.

New captain America:civil war looks really derivative and boring to me. I never saw deadpool but I heard it was the highest grossing R rated movie at like 735 million and it had a small budget to be created

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Deadpool certainly was nothing new or special or what have you... it making 735 million makes as much sense as how well, the kardashian family reality tv show does... as in, a lot... becuse people are d u m dumb.

barrettdc1
03-30-2016, 07:13 PM
Deadpool certainly was nothing new or special or what have you... it making 735 million makes as much sense as how well, the kardashian family reality tv show does... as in, a lot... becuse people are d u m dumb.

How does liking Deadpool make you dumb? It was fucking hilarious.

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 07:15 PM
How does liking Deadpool make you dumb? It was fucking hilarious.

liking deadpool and then not liking superman v bman makes u dumb.

*edit* oh wait i see what I said there...

I think that it wasn't funny, and ud have to be dumb t think it was funny thats it. Sorry for misunderstanding.

barrettdc1
03-30-2016, 07:18 PM
liking deadpool and then not liking superman v bman makes u dumb.

*edit* oh wait i see what I said there...

I think that it wasn't funny, and ud have to be dumb t think it was funny thats it. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Ok.

Haven't seen bast vs supes yet, probably see it this weekend.

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 07:20 PM
hehe its good, enjoy it.. try not to be like WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAT IS THIS?? UGH

like every critic was while they watched it. Its just not worth living a life like that.

AzzarTheGod
03-30-2016, 07:22 PM
hehe its good, enjoy it.. try not to be like WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAT IS THIS?? UGH

like every critic was while they watched it. Its just not worth living a life like that.

this is true. except when it comes to star wars I enjoy bashing the latest dung shitpile.

Ben Affleck's style of acting, while he comes across as limited, is very very palatable. I enjoy many of his movies. This was as good as an Avenger's movie, so I don't see what the bitching is about??

iruinedyourday
03-30-2016, 07:27 PM
this is true. except when it comes to star wars I enjoy bashing the latest dung shitpile.

Ben Affleck's style of acting, while he comes across as limited, is very very palatable. I enjoy many of his movies. This was as good as an Avenger's movie, so I don't see what the bitching is about??

its becuse marvel fans are like hillary supporters.. they like 1 thing and nothing else and anyone who disagree's is an idiot and everything else is shit.

Villide
03-31-2016, 08:42 AM
its becuse marvel fans are like hillary supporters.. they like 1 thing and nothing else and anyone who disagree's is an idiot and everything else is shit.

This is Alanis Morisette level ironic.

Robbintha Hood
03-31-2016, 10:13 AM

I mean...I prefer Marvel's comics over DC's. DC characters never really appealed to me when I was growing up. But I enjoyed the movie, and I'll probably go watch it again this weekend with some friends.