PDA

View Full Version : question for staff

Fame
03-28-2016, 03:46 PM
I would say it's pretty clear at this point, P99 staff should focus more on the actual players rather than some handful of nerdplebs making little more than rent payments on their elfpage pixel sales.

At this point, is reopening character sales or trades and even server transfers an option staff might consider?

Lets be real here, even if rmt was at a absolute peak, (something I think may be harder to accomplish with Braknar on staff now) it would not change the server in any noticeable way to the average player. Sure, ya might get a few players cutting in loot lines on a server that will never wipe or go beyond current content.

What's the big deal there?

Is p99 staff silently awaiting a invite to the big show? As if some professional game developer has been anonymously monitoring the management of a 17yeah old elf sim just waiting for the right moment to bring 4 or 5 eqemu managers into the fold? I don't see it.

Red could benefit in a big way if you made this possible. Even if it was just red specific. We could keep the ban on server plat and gear transfers in place and limit cross server transactions to sales only ie. If you wanted to spend plat on blue server to buy a red character that would be allowed but the plat could not be transferred to the red server, it would stay on blue.

Red is dependent on investment, if you level to 15 and get pvped, fuck it, back to blue. If you had more than rags and 15 levels, ya might just stick it out and become a regular member of the community.

TL;DR Can we have character sales and trades again on the red server only?

Genedin
03-28-2016, 04:59 PM
If you haven't figured out the staff wants to see this server dwindle and die you really are not paying attention.

Samsung
03-28-2016, 05:02 PM
If you haven't figured out the staff wants to see this server dwindle and die you really are not paying attention.

I just think blue is their priority and it's understandable. Red's not really doing well.

Genedin
03-28-2016, 05:04 PM
I could list a number of strategic decisions made at calculates times that have decimated the sever population over and over again.

Fame
03-28-2016, 05:10 PM
Personal favorite is still 42 day resets lol

But on another note, I see and feel where you're comin from pal

I do think forsaking hope is a death roll though, so I'm holdin on for hopes sake

Swish
03-28-2016, 06:00 PM
I could list a number of strategic decisions made at calculates times that have decimated the sever population over and over again.

Every time it got to 250 some whack decision was made to mess with what was working and plummet the server back down to 100ish. Killed Red Dawn for sure, and that was a guild with bags of potential.

Uuruk
03-28-2016, 06:07 PM
Op clinging hard to dead 17 year old elf sim server.

Fame
03-28-2016, 06:13 PM
Op clinging hard to dead 17 year old elf sim server.

heh do you even know who I am?

I play a handful of sub lvl 50 alts casually

check your immersion, some of us are just people using language

Jazzy
03-28-2016, 06:28 PM
Server is working as intended

Kerwin
03-28-2016, 11:21 PM
cringing

Pokesan
03-29-2016, 12:16 AM
please make better threads you're embarrassing everyone here my man

Smedy
03-29-2016, 02:05 AM
sales back? sounds like a elaborate plan to pump new life into red by advertising possible earnings for top dogs of server

voted no, everquest pvp should be about pvp not about pve and farming items to sell to people who have jobs and no time to play

derpcake
03-29-2016, 10:53 AM

also see smedy sig -> acording to some staff its mainly (entirely) the communities fault, because community can do a lot without staff support right

Genedin
03-29-2016, 11:05 AM
also see smedy sig -> acording to some staff its mainly (entirely) the communities fault, because community can do a lot without staff support right

damn your sig trumps mine derp

derpcake
03-29-2016, 11:18 AM
i picked that up before i knew about stuff

symbolizes my experience on the server

its been emotional

Stormfists
03-29-2016, 12:43 PM
No option for "shut it down, unsettle 20 people"?

krazyGlue
03-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Voted no