PDA

View Full Version : Affair Confirmed

Blitzers
03-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Yes that's right Donald Trump has been having an affair with the CEO of the National Enquirer David Pecker. Donald definitely loves Pecker and has had a long relationship slobbering all over Pecker and has even given a full throated endorsement of Pecker many times. In the words of the Donald, he HUGELY loves Pecker.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/trumps-alliance-with-the-national-enquirer.html?mid=twitter-share-di#

MrSparkle001
03-28-2016, 02:06 PM
trying so hard

Samoht
03-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Still a better candidate than Cruz or Hilary.

maskedmelon
03-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Just because Cruz has been shown to rut like a rabbit doesn't mean it is acceptable to disparage The Don in this fashion. The man is obviously not gay, so there is no merit to your story. Now, if you want to attack him based on his facial expressions or room temperature IQ that is fair game.

Pokesan
03-28-2016, 03:08 PM
your pious political messiah turned out to be exactly the slimey lying fraud the rest of us expected

sorry you were so blind

Blitzers
03-28-2016, 03:22 PM
Just because Cruz has been shown to rut like a rabbit doesn't mean it is acceptable to disparage The Don in this fashion. The man is obviously not gay, so there is no merit to your story. Now, if you want to attack him based on his facial expressions or room temperature IQ that is fair game.

I guess picking up on satire isn't your strong suit.

Thana8088
03-28-2016, 03:42 PM
I guess picking up on satire isn't your strong suit.

Actually, I think he might have satired circles around you... :(

I liked your post, though!

Blitzers
03-28-2016, 04:10 PM
your pious political messiah turned out to be exactly the slimey lying fraud the rest of us expected

sorry you were so blind

Dunno where he's my political messiah.

When it comes to politics I choose the guy who will abide by the Constitution, and will defend individual Liberty. Rand Paul was my 1st choice and Cruz ran a close 2nd. When Trump gets us into WWIII and destroys what's left of our economy I'll be perfectly fine. I have the skills and the resources to survive. Trump is exactly what George Washington said in his Farewell Address would destroy America. The only reason why I want Cruz is I believe if we get someone who's a strict Constitutionalist as President we have 1 last shot at preserving Liberty, otherwise were Fucked. Can't wait for Trumps Tariffs tho, when the world drops the almighty dollar as the reserve currency in response you minimum wage folx and union slaves are FUCKED.
wheelbarrows of worthless currency.

If you want proof look into the real reason why we armed Al Qaida in Libya, had nothing to do with human rights violations and everything to do with Qaddafi selling OIL 4 GOLD. That's why he's dead.

Pokesan
03-28-2016, 04:51 PM
daywolf is gonna pwn u rly hard dude edit that

AzzarTheGod
03-28-2016, 04:56 PM
If you want proof look into the real reason why we armed Al Qaida in Libya, had nothing to do with human rights violations and everything to do with Qaddafi selling OIL 4 GOLD. That's why he's dead.

The leaked intelligence I saw said Qaddafi was ultimately greenlit by French intelligence over soured French relations. Hillary was working with globalists on the Libyan "revolution". We have proof now knowing the French intelligence were heavily involved in the Libyan operation.

Blitzers
03-28-2016, 05:09 PM
daywolf is gonna pwn u rly hard dude edit that

Daywolf can do whatever he likes. I actually feel bad for the guy he knows better and has decided to reject voting for principles and values. Daywolf just hasnt been able to connect the dots yet. Once he does he'll figure it out that we don't make America Great again by putting the corrupt in the driver seat. He's fallen for this idea that "the media" is against Trump, to the contrary "the media" love Trump especially Fox and Breitbart. Trump is big money for commercial ads for Fox and Trump will put Breitbart on the map as an Established news source, although tainted, which is a shame since that's exactly the opposite of what Andrew Breitbart was trying to do when he was alive. Breitbart himself called Trump a progressive liberal, but this Stephen K Bannon (formerly of Goldmansachs) is running the show and sees a huge payday piggy backing Trump. One day Daywolf will wake up, hopefully it's before he votes for Barrabas.

AzzarTheGod
03-28-2016, 05:13 PM
yowl voting 4 barrabas thas my dog

Samoht
03-28-2016, 11:29 PM
we don't make America Great again by putting the corrupt in the driver seat.

What a funny statement. Can you please let us know which candidates aren't corrupt?

Seltius
03-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Hillary scares me. Here is why.

First half of the google searches about immigrating to Canada were made in the first few days by Interns when it started to look like Bill might be back in the White House.(just kidding but maybe not)

Second most Presidents commit crimes(even if its just guilt through omission) once they are in the White House not right before announcing they are running for POTUS. Hillary has committed at least one and it wasn't for any reason other than convenience.

Third I would love to see a female president in my lifetime but I dont think she would make a good first due to a lot of things.

But probably the biggest is if they decide she has committed a crime when all of the hearings are said and done I doubt very seriously they will attempt to prosecute if she has been elected president and I believe all of the concerns should be cleared up prior to her election if it happens.

That said I dont like our choices this election I feel like the American people are screwed no matter how the election goes.

Pokesan
03-29-2016, 12:00 AM
Hillary scares me. Here is why.

First half of the google searches about immigrating to Canada were made in the first few days by Interns when it started to look like Bill might be back in the White House.(just kidding but maybe not)

Second most Presidents commit crimes(even if its just guilt through omission) once they are in the White House not right before announcing they are running for POTUS. Hillary has committed at least one and it wasn't for any reason other than convenience.

Third I would love to see a female president in my lifetime but I dont think she would make a good first due to a lot of things.

But probably the biggest is if they decide she has committed a crime when all of the hearings are said and done I doubt very seriously they will attempt to prosecute if she has been elected president and I believe all of the concerns should be cleared up prior to her election if it happens.

That said I dont like our choices this election I feel like the American people are screwed no matter how the election goes.

Vote Trump to hasten the destruction of a corrupt system.

Daywolf
03-29-2016, 12:01 AM
loves Pecker.
About sums up the legitimacy of this thread.
One day Daywolf will wake up, hopefully it's before he votes for Barrabas.No, it must be Barrabas as it was. You have difficulty understanding the bible as much as or even more so than politics. Ted Cruz killed Jesus.

Pokesan
03-29-2016, 12:02 AM
mods change thread title to "Ted Cruz killed Jesus"

thanks and god bless

iruinedyourday
03-29-2016, 01:04 AM
Oh I thought this could be about anyone of your spouses