PDA

View Full Version : Gms/guides

Gzaz
03-22-2016, 08:54 PM
Have they give up on red, where's the effort/incentive . Lately only time you see a guide is when they log in to deathtouch players

Uuruk
03-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Why don't you apply for one if all you are gonna do is bitch.

r34m
03-22-2016, 09:23 PM
When did they DT?

TacoSmasher
03-22-2016, 09:52 PM
Why don't you apply for one if all you are gonna do is bitch.

holy fuck lol.

Gzaz, this thread is a good example of why people think you are retarded.

Doctor Jeff
03-22-2016, 10:08 PM
I would love to be a guide, i know a lot of people need corpses summoned/to be unstucked/help with bugs, and I would log in a few times a week to handle the petition queue, but I still like to log on and run around some times so I wouldn't want to not be allowed to play my chars.

I feel like most people that would be willing to volunteer don't because of this.

I was on when Llandris DT'd some people in COM the other day, he had just gotten done helping me with something and I can only assume they were intentionally breaking the rules.

This is almost as bad as Tune crying because he trained too many people and now he's not allowed to play.

Uuruk
03-22-2016, 10:27 PM
You can play your characters as a guide I'm pretty sure.

Llandris
03-22-2016, 11:02 PM
Don't box and you won't get DT'd

quido
03-22-2016, 11:03 PM
*banned?

Doctor Jeff
03-22-2016, 11:05 PM
I heard boxing is a bannable offense ya

Llandris
03-22-2016, 11:09 PM
*banned?

Ya that too

Uuruk
03-22-2016, 11:11 PM
Must have been one of those people boxing off the same computer. Dumb dumb

AzzarTheGod
03-23-2016, 12:06 AM
Must have been one of those people boxing off the same computer. Dumb dumb

Gzaz
03-23-2016, 01:28 PM
holy fuck lol.

Gzaz, this thread is a good example of why people think you are retarded.

I'm retarded because I want better for the server ok bud

Nirgon
03-23-2016, 01:30 PM
guide Hookrs not on duty in CoM?

Xaanka
03-23-2016, 02:34 PM
The GM's abandoned red a long time ago, but the newest round of guides have been surprisingly good+level headed and actually decently active by red 99 standards.
There's been past guides who were more active, but they were kinda fucked in the head so it was more like punishment for the server when they would log in.

Fame
03-23-2016, 03:13 PM
guide Hookrs not on duty in CoM?

came back and chased him out, last I saw he was following my example again and leveling for lure

iruinedyourday
03-23-2016, 04:14 PM

oh thats all you want? start by logging off forever.

Tradesonred
03-23-2016, 05:04 PM
The GM's abandoned red a long time ago, but the newest round of guides have been surprisingly good+level headed and actually decently active by red 99 standards.
There's been past guides who were more active, but they were kinda fucked in the head so it was more like punishment for the server when they would log in.

That universally opposed one with a manually imposed OOC ban that lasted like 48 hours was the most hilarious fail. It was like a nun from a tranquil rural area trying to lay down the law to a bunch of wild inner city kids, she never had a chance.

AzzarTheGod
03-23-2016, 05:27 PM
That universally opposed one with a manually imposed OOC ban that lasted like 48 hours was the most hilarious fail. It was like a nun from a tranquil rural area trying to lay down the law to a bunch of wild inner city kids, she never had a chance.

In the logs you can see she was genuinely surprised that she accomplished nothing and that the other staff was indifferent to her effort.

Gzaz
03-23-2016, 06:02 PM
oh thats all you want? start by logging off forever.

this guys comments are literally shit

Xaanka
03-23-2016, 06:08 PM

lol that one tried to change the name of my druid hardon collider. i said something along the lines of "go ahead and change it to anything you want, i'm not picking a new name, but if you do you're a fag" and i camped out
the name never got changed

disclaimer:
i know the name is against policy, but i ran it through a gm before rolling it, and i wasn't in a very good mood when they decided to pop in on me.

iruinedyourday
03-23-2016, 06:18 PM
this guys comments are literally shit

http://i.imgur.com/vY0ZHDI.png

FAPhoenix
03-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Guide Llandris has been great for the two times I've had to contact a guide. And Sirken was pretty quick to help too.

Personally I think the guides could use a bit more delegated authority once they have proven themselves, but that is pretty minor.

Also they put up with us, which to go with the inner city analogy above...they are the teacher willing to try and the rest just want to get the hell away.

Xaanka
03-23-2016, 06:47 PM
Personally I think the guides could use a bit more delegated authority once they have proven themselves, but that is pretty minor.

They should, but lol that's never going to happen after gg, pixelgate, etc

bubur
03-24-2016, 01:08 AM
Have they give up on red, where's the effort/incentive . Lately only time you see a guide is when they log in to deathtouch players

havent seen many sirken posts on red, any positive update on discord, or any interest in red since greengrocer flipped out and posted a bunch of internal guide chat and became a rl annoyance to rogean and sirken

although gg didn't rep r99, i would b surprised if this is coincidence. saw a big drop off in fucks given from the staff in the wake of this incident

AzzarTheGod
03-24-2016, 06:04 AM
havent seen many sirken posts on red, any positive update on discord, or any interest in red since greengrocer flipped out and posted a bunch of internal guide chat and became a rl annoyance to rogean and sirken

although gg didn't rep r99, i would b surprised if this is coincidence. saw a big drop off in fucks given from the staff in the wake of this incident

I'm known for being in touch and I agree completely with this.

The staff seemed to pull back hard in light of the GG war. No one may want to acknowledge it, even privately to themselves, but that situation did some damage to the staff morale it would appear. Doxxing occurred on both sides of the fence.

I don't think it was a conscious thing either. More like a spiritual cause and effect. It will rebound given time. I really wish they handled GG better. I'm not privy to the way it was handled specifically, but I feel it could have been handled better. There HAD to be a way to placate GG and let him down easy or maintain his current position. Braknar claims there was no way around cold-turkeying GG off the staff. Maybe he is right. We don't know.

Xaanka
03-24-2016, 06:20 AM
I'm not privy to the way it was handled specifically, but I feel it could have been handled better. There HAD to be a way to placate GG and let him down easy or maintain his current position. Braknar claims there was no way around cold-turkeying GG off the staff. Maybe he is right. We don't know.

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/get-help/know-the-laws-in-your-state

Jazzy
03-24-2016, 07:25 AM
There isnt really a community feel to red lets be honest.

box could be great fun which is the real shame about it. As it stands red is just blue's gimpy little brother, unloved by its parents and becoming radicalised by militant islam

AzzarTheGod
03-27-2016, 03:42 AM
good posts.

iruinedyourday
03-27-2016, 03:49 AM
I love this thread like Gzaz is a seasoned bis lvl 60 for like years and he's still so bad he needs gms to help his poor upset self for something prolly so stupid lmao

Swish
03-27-2016, 12:41 PM
There isnt really a community feel to red lets be honest.

box could be great fun which is the real shame about it. As it stands red is just blue's gimpy little brother, unloved by its parents and becoming radicalised by militant islam

There used to be.

I mean what wasn't to like about the GM event where Derubael tried to get early Holo and Azrael to work together in Dagnor's Cauldron to defeat a spawned Cazic Thule... but Lite decided Azrael were gonna pvp, making Deru stress out and quit the event :o

Tradesonred
03-27-2016, 01:13 PM
There used to be.

I mean what wasn't to like about the GM event where Derubael tried to get early Holo and Azrael to work together in Dagnor's Cauldron to defeat a spawned Cazic Thule... but Lite decided Azrael were gonna pvp, making Deru stress out and quit the event :o

To me thats not a good reaction from a GM. Its not up to GMs to decide one way or another how the players will react. To me their job is to design something fun that works on its own once it spawns, not some forced hand holding.

For example, that Cazic thule stays there in Dag until someone kills it. Its up to the players to decide if they want to cooperate to see what loot it has (if anything special) or deny another crew its attempt. Or throw an emote party and troll a hand-holding GM.

Slathar
03-27-2016, 01:29 PM
There used to be.

in hindsight Derubael was a piece of shit. glad we griefed that event. I'd do it again.

FAPhoenix
03-27-2016, 02:46 PM
in hindsight Derubael was a piece of shit. glad we griefed that event. I'd do it again.

Also the same for Lite. Server much better.

TacoSmasher
03-27-2016, 04:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/8StLDXG.jpg

yes

AzzarTheGod
03-27-2016, 04:53 PM

Tassador
03-27-2016, 05:10 PM
To me thats not a good reaction from a GM. Its not up to GMs to decide one way or another how the players will react. To me their job is to design something fun that works on its own once it spawns, not some forced hand holding.

For example, that Cazic thule stays there in Dag until someone kills it. Its up to the players to decide if they want to cooperate to see what loot it has (if anything special) or deny another crew its attempt. Or throw an emote party and troll a hand-holding GM.

lol Nizzar owned you so bad, you still come here every now and then tho like a poltergiest.

Tradesonred
03-27-2016, 07:02 PM
lol Nizzar owned you so bad, you still come here every now and then tho like a poltergiest.

That totally doesnt sound like i make you look pathetic (though you dont need my help for that) so you still come cling to my posts every now and then (more like every chance you get) because youre butthurt about looking pathetic. Not everyone knows about you lying about Nizzar making me quit, but you know thats why i said you were trolling yourself. You can hide that dishonest part of you to others, and thinking you are "winning" but the kicker comes after years of this and having to look at yourself in the mirror. Youll get the last laugh, on yourself.

Tassador
03-27-2016, 07:15 PM
That totally doesnt sound like i make you look pathetic (though you dont need my help for that) so you still come cling to my posts every now and then (more like every chance you get) because youre butthurt about looking pathetic. Not everyone knows about you lying about Nizzar making me quit, but you know thats why i said you were trolling yourself. You can hide that dishonest part of you to others, and thinking you are "winning" but the kicker comes after years of this and having to look at yourself in the mirror. Youll get the last laugh, on yourself.

Nizzar

Tradesonred
03-27-2016, 07:27 PM
If i would be cruel and stupid like alot of people here, id be taking advantage of your stupidity and post something like STOP SAYING NIZZAR or something a little subtler to bait you into thinking you are getting me going for some forum quest "fun".

Instead im showing you how stupid youre behaving. Of course most likely that will make you passive rage follow my posts more, instead of making you stop and think about why youd want to waste even a minute of your limited time on earth doing this shit. By stupid i dont mean it like a nazi, that youre biologically incapable of thinking it through. Its lazyness of the mind.

Heh, whatever

Swish
03-27-2016, 07:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8StLDXG.jpg

never seen someone with teeth that bad here, must be northerners.

Tassador
03-27-2016, 09:34 PM
If i would be cruel and stupid like alot of people here, id be taking advantage of your stupidity and post something like STOP SAYING NIZZAR or something a little subtler to bait you into thinking you are getting me going for some forum quest "fun".

Instead im showing you how stupid youre behaving. Of course most likely that will make you passive rage follow my posts more, instead of making you stop and think about why youd want to waste even a minute of your limited time on earth doing this shit. By stupid i dont mean it like a nazi, that youre biologically incapable of thinking it through. Its lazyness of the mind.

Heh, whatever

^ This is what overly caring about a video game does to your brain. As an child living in your parents house it's acceptable.

PRAS THE DUKE!

iruinedyourday
03-27-2016, 09:37 PM
After like 3 years I still cannot tell the dif between tassador and tradesonred.

Tameth
03-27-2016, 10:57 PM
After like 3 years I still cannot tell the dif between tassador and tradesonred.

they both mad bluebies

Tassador
03-28-2016, 06:22 AM
Never played blue past lvl 5, never died to a necro on a Druid, never lost 38k on a bank heist.

Smedy
03-28-2016, 08:04 AM

do not talk ill of the GMs, it's their oyster and they will ban the fuck out of you for talking like this

praise them for the heroes they are

also check out sirkens live stream on twitch, thanks 4 read

Tameth
03-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Never played blue past lvl 5, never died to a necro on a Druid, never lost 38k on a bank heist.

Tassador will always be known as a bluebie rager.

wiggleroom
03-28-2016, 01:42 PM
Wiggle it to the right put back in and wiggle it to the left now take it out.

Wigging