PDA

View Full Version : Group of players looking for a guild

Checkswing
03-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Hey folks, i'm here posting for a group of 4 players (soon to be 5 after IP petition gets passed) of Returning EQ players and new. We are all in a 7-9 range as i post this and are looking to join a leveling guild with enough members around in the evenings to help fill groups.

We are a group of mature adults, and make plenty of dark/inappropriate jokes. We are looking for a guild where we won't have to wear Church Faces to be accepted.

Ezrick
03-22-2016, 08:06 AM
The Circle is a bit of a hybrid guild that will probably interest you. We were formed out of players like yourselves just a couple of months ago and have risen in ranks rapidly.

I don't think we've ever posted here, but currently have about 35 active members. Our most often asked question is, "Where did you guys come from?" as we do things we probably shouldn't be trying (yes that was us n00bs wandering around Dragon Necropolis the other night). We're adventurous if nothing else.

The group is good, mature, and we're even remembering some skills we had back in the day. We currently have all levels of mains and alts and would love to add some like-minded players to our ranks.

Contact Krythen, Kallisto, Cirai, or Wrekka in-game to find out more.

Krythen