quido
03-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the Tranimatrix.

Ragnaros
03-20-2016, 11:38 PM
thank fucking god

quido
03-20-2016, 11:43 PM
Because he won't just make another account and be even more retarded, right?

quido
03-20-2016, 11:44 PM
I wish they hadn't deleted that thread where he was threatening to kill people. Stupid ass tranny

Swish
03-21-2016, 12:04 AM
That's the last we'll see of that guy for sure

AzzarTheGod
03-21-2016, 01:25 AM
this thread is kinda weak considering it has the big dogs name in it ('Gean).

name the babes in that avatar for a save maybe idk?

Sirban
03-21-2016, 02:42 AM
Peas emperor rogain, or whoever did it.

I bless the with many virgins in this justified ban

Tassador
03-21-2016, 07:25 AM
I guess runlvlzero was the catalyst of all this, as anime has simmered down a lot since his banning. Not sure how dangerous run is/was but man he sure had a lot to say about everything.

Nirgon
03-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Because he won't just make another account and be even more retarded, right?

Smedy
03-21-2016, 10:38 AM
I wish they hadn't deleted that thread where he was threatening to kill people. Stupid ass tranny

dayum i missed it, i was getting some very strange pms from said trans, i wasn't sure if it was trolling, coming on to me or just pure craze but judging from this thread i think it's the latter

just happy i'm on the other side of the pond right now knowing there's a 6'1 guy blasted on estrogen ready to flailquest some innocent nerd out there

Samsung
03-21-2016, 10:39 AM
dayum i missed it, i was getting some very strange pms from said trans, i wasn't sure if it was trolling, coming on to me or just pure craze but judging from this thread i think it's the latter

just happy i'm on the other side of the pond right now knowing there's a 6'1 guy blasted on estrogen ready to flailquest some innocent nerd out there

Lmao

Uuruk
03-21-2016, 10:40 AM
I got screenshots if someone missed it.

fiegi 8.0
03-21-2016, 11:59 AM
Damn kief is a blast from the past remember me and tbrz putting about half a bar of mana each into him once in lava storm and he still died- dk why he refused to zone into sola

FAPhoenix
03-21-2016, 02:39 PM
To be fair people here get weirdly fixated on other people's sexual orientation. Although she did seem to flaunt it to intolerant people...in RnF...while wanting to be a centre of attention. Everyone has their shit to deal with, and I think maybe posting it here was her way of trying to get it out.

All that aside, it was her constant posts not being transgender, that annoyed me.

Ames1
03-22-2016, 03:58 PM
o god

http://i.imgur.com/j0XBccm.jpg

good luck running away with a belly full of canned sausages

AzzarTheGod
03-22-2016, 05:18 PM
I guess runlvlzero was the catalyst of all this, as anime has simmered down a lot since his banning. Not sure how dangerous run is/was but man he sure had a lot to say about everything.

People who post a lot like that are usually in some type of distress irl or emotional pain.

"Passing time at work" is rarely the case, but always the excuse.

Xaanka
03-22-2016, 05:24 PM
i mostly post when i'm jerking it, taking a shit, etc

i stopped posting as much to see if these forums would get funny if i let other people post. an experiment if you will.
it didn't work, you're all still boring cringers who are obsessed w/ me.

i was considering holding the forums hostage by posting twice as much as my usual rate until my corpse got summoned out of sleepers, but i decided to take a break from everquest for a week instead.

Tassador
03-22-2016, 05:33 PM
i mostly post when i'm jerking it, taking a shit, etc

i stopped posting as much to see if these forums would get funny if i let other people post. an experiment if you will.
it didn't work, you're all still boring cringers who are obsessed w/ me.

i was considering holding the forums hostage by posting twice as much as my usual rate until my corpse got summoned out of sleepers, but i decided to take a break from everquest for a week instead.

you're 100% correct it's pretty stale. hand holding causes that.

barrettdc1
03-23-2016, 08:36 PM
good luck running away with a belly full of canned sausages

i died