PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

yikes
03-15-2016, 10:06 PM
This is for the few people who care, as I didn’t wish to just vanish without a word. I expect the typical troll responses.

I (Riding) won’t be logging into Everquest (or any game for that matter) ever again.
Everquest was literally ruining my life. I have a wife and young kids that depend on me and I neglected them for the past year and a half because I am addicted to this game. I encourage anyone in a similar situation to just stop before it is too late. Life is so much better outside of Norrath.

The last few weeks have been the most productive and rewarding in the past few years, simply by refusing to log in or check the forums.

The thing I will miss most is the people. Cyren, Masaka, Joe, Kammbo, Colgate, the dingo child, Tam, Gaso, Omai, Squats, Symb and any more. I grew close to some of the <Friends> crew as well (Reebz, Weinus, Grix, Bokke).

My accounts will go to a few people. The Riding you see online will never be me again.

Due to not wanting to re-open this game into my life again, I won’t be checking back on the forums again as well.

Farewell and good luck in life,
Riding, Kromax, Oneman, Michele

hatelore
03-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Good luck dude, you made a good choice. Focus on life and...

Play single player games as time comes available. lawl. Enjoying the hell out of Pillars of Eternity right now. Good old-school-like rpg.

Samsung
03-15-2016, 10:14 PM
Good luck.

Stasis01
03-15-2016, 10:16 PM
Red99 where the real hardcore winners are actually losers.

Giovanni
03-15-2016, 10:19 PM
Zek (Teams/Guildwars) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxoBR2O7yz4)

Slathar
03-15-2016, 10:27 PM
yikes

Telron
03-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Life outside Norrath a thing?

Gardur
03-15-2016, 10:40 PM
#neverlogout

Pras you riding

quido
03-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Can I have your stuff?

fan D
03-15-2016, 10:54 PM
dude ?? i don't want to lose contact forever. we cant tho ??

always luv u

FaithlessKR
03-15-2016, 10:55 PM
Gonna miss you riding, glad to see you're committing to your RL..that always comes first.

fan D
03-15-2016, 10:57 PM
ONEMAN BAAAAAAND

one of my all time moments is when you finally realized you HAD to make that your surname. real proud of u

fiegi 8.0
03-15-2016, 11:00 PM
take care man if u ever read this

Tassador
03-15-2016, 11:03 PM
farewell post is a cry for attention, he will be back.

Aesop
03-15-2016, 11:04 PM
your whole life is a cry for attention

Makeitrain
03-15-2016, 11:06 PM
did you remove the needle out in time to save it?

hope everything is ok bro and good luck

iiNGloriouS
03-15-2016, 11:07 PM
Gunna miss u pal. You'll always be better than Gaso at HoTS /tear

fan D
03-15-2016, 11:13 PM
posting this from the other thread, gonna expand a little bit incase u ever read this

riding - he was some piece of shit ranger in complete rags and wanted to join my solb group at 8am. I'd been up all night i went 40-44 and been pulling as ann ogre in solb royal camp the whole time, so I ask the kid to fucking pull hes a god damn ranger. He says "no i cant rangers arent good indoors!!!". Im thinkin to myself who gives a shit just fuckin do it noobie i been doin it all night. He ends up leaving the group instantly and I for some unknown reason hold my tongue from lashing out on him, few weeks later after he got his Dragon Hero Bracer before me in Holocaust, we become best friends

After I let you leave SolB without burning that bridge completely I didn't think id see you again because I thought you were a complete shitter. A couple days later and I go from level 44>52 and you are right there with me, you were lvl 51. We met up in KC and the tension was palpable. I don't know if we were both tagged Holocaust yet, but there we were both in this KC pick up group. Normally my next court of action would have been to YT you, harm touch you when you're low, find some way to fuck you over and then talk a wholeeeee lot of trash. I don't know what came over me, but I held my tongue, I didn't squabble or start any trouble. Maybe it was bristlebane subconsciously in my soul - but I kept our relationship relatively stable. So did you too, it's not your style but you kept it cool with me, atleast appeared so. AND LOOK where we end up - one of my best all time box pals. We had our moments kid,

luv u kid

Sirban
03-15-2016, 11:16 PM
C ya in a few weeks!

Beastagoog
03-15-2016, 11:24 PM
cya riding! gl

Ames1
03-15-2016, 11:29 PM
C ya in a few weeks!

maerilith
03-15-2016, 11:42 PM
usually its best to lose the wife and kids b4 binging on eq. or forego them all together.

now that frees you up to ragequit over dkp. lns violations, lack of pvp, tranimes or any of the more relavent r99 pvp topics.

see you soon once your wife and kids realize the kind of creature you've become after looking beyond the event horizon.

Nyrod
03-15-2016, 11:42 PM
No joke, I did this 2 years ago and didnt make a post or thread or tell anyone and it was the best decision I made during that shitty time in my life though it was too late. Lost too much and not sure I will regain it back. Hit a real low in dec and found myself back on here again....literally the 9th time I have come back to this game and its scary. I fuckin love it but it consumes all my time. Idgaf what yall think but it really is like a curse for a lot of people.

All that to say, I hope the best for riding, your famiy is worth it. Lost so much time with mine. EQ and addiction arent the problem, just a symptom for some people. Anyhow...all the best and hope we dont see you on here again as it sounds like it would not be a good thing for your health or family.

Ames1
03-16-2016, 12:33 AM
No joke, I did this 2 years ago and didnt make a post or thread or tell anyone and it was the best decision I made during that shitty time in my life though it was too late. Lost too much and not sure I will regain it back. Hit a real low in dec and found myself back on here again....literally the 9th time I have come back to this game and its scary. I fuckin love it but it consumes all my time. Idgaf what yall think but it really is like a curse for a lot of people.

All that to say, I hope the best for riding, your famiy is worth it. Lost so much time with mine. EQ and addiction arent the problem, just a symptom for some people. Anyhow...all the best and hope we dont see you on here again as it sounds like it would not be a good thing for your health or family.

Why the fuck are you still playing here then u nut? Seriously man just delete your character or RMT it or something so that you can't return even if you wanted too. You should be embarrassed that you don't have enough willpower to walk away from a video game

Efwan
03-16-2016, 12:36 AM
Damn, I knew something was up when I stopped seeing you log in. You were one of the first friends I made when I decided to join Empire, always a helpful guy and I could tell even in /tells you were still a family guy at heart, knowing my wife is pregnant you were always curious how it was going and gave me some advice along the way. Sad to see you go from a eq perspective, but happy to see the reason as to why. RL always comes first and I think people tend to forget that when they're getting caught up on being snubbed for some pixel or DKP reading 76% instead of 82% etc. Anyways, enjoy your family bro and if you're ever in the Tacoma area of Washington, pm me.

LayedOut
03-16-2016, 12:48 AM
Damn, I knew something was up when I stopped seeing you log in. You were one of the first friends I made when I decided to join Empire, always a helpful guy and I could tell even in /tells you were still a family guy at heart, knowing my wife is pregnant you were always curious how it was going and gave me some advice along the way. Sad to see you go from a eq perspective, but happy to see the reason as to why. RL always comes first and I think people tend to forget that when they're getting caught up on being snubbed for some pixel or DKP reading 76% instead of 82% etc. Anyways, enjoy your family bro and if you're ever in the Tacoma area of Washington, pm me.

Dear God I hope you didnt give this shitbag your info riding. gluck out there.

fan D
03-16-2016, 12:56 AM
he did not

riding gave his toon and all of his items to me - his closest box pal

grats Shydagger AoN

Tameth
03-16-2016, 01:00 AM
will miss ya in game for sure. friends for life tho

Smedy
03-16-2016, 01:23 AM
which pixel was not received? shame on you chuck

these warm bodies irl health depend on you

Drakaris
03-16-2016, 01:57 AM
I have a wife and young kids that depend on me and I neglected them for the past year and a half because I am addicted to this game. I encourage anyone in a similar situation to just stop before it is too late. Life is so much better outside of Norrath.

The last few weeks have been the most productive and rewarding in the past few years, simply by refusing to log in or check the forums.

My accounts will go to a few people. The Riding you see online will never be me again.

Due to not wanting to re-open this game into my life again, I won’t be checking back on the forums again as well.

Velious was both an awesome and terrible expansion. It was one that you cannot do casually in a top tier guild without secondary guilds taking some of the content especially on R99.

I saw this coming when #2 guilds were being stomped on. The real losers are the ones who raided Velious in Empire hogging all the content at the expense of their livelihood.

Good call on pulling the plug.

r34m
03-16-2016, 02:37 AM
will miss ya riding.

Jazzy
03-16-2016, 03:10 AM
Real talk and should be pras'd

I was riding's 100th kill - dude ported me back to corpse on his druid.

Seemed like a swell guy. A few here could really learn something from his reasons for leaving im sure.

pras bertoxx.

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2016, 03:26 AM
see you soon once your wife and kids realize the kind of creature you've become after looking beyond the event horizon.

First maerilith post to get a rise out of me. Maybe its just the hour and I'm tired.

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2016, 03:44 AM
Velious was both an awesome and terrible expansion. It was one that you cannot do casually in a top tier guild without secondary guilds taking some of the content especially on R99.

I saw this coming when #2 guilds were being stomped on. The real losers are the ones who raided Velious in Empire hogging all the content at the expense of their livelihood.

Good call on pulling the plug.

Velious launch scored a critical hit on many bothans. In light of Riding quitting, the damage is clearly irreversible. There 30-40 other players who won't finalize a quit, but are still burned out from the vicious beating to their sensibilities.

In retrospect, it was a mass casualty incident. Riding is just another cooked carcass hitting the floor lifeless with nothing left. He was Walking Dead the past few months and like others have said you could see this coming.

jakedubbleya
03-16-2016, 03:55 AM
I'm not big on the forums, but I'll say my farewells in case you break your promise and give these all a read.

When he had nothing on this server he gave everything, and that never changed. One of the most generous and balanced people I've met in this soup of sick fucks. Just a cool fuckin dude to play with. I always thought Riding was too good for us and I'm glad I was right.

Happy life man, miss ya, and thanks for the Dear John :)

-Squats

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2016, 04:48 AM
I'm not big on the forums, but I'll say my farewells in case you break your promise and give these all a read.

When he had nothing on this server he gave everything, and that never changed. One of the most generous and balanced people I've met in this soup of sick fucks. Just a cool fuckin dude to play with. I always thought Riding was too good for us and I'm glad I was right.

Well said. Riding was the dawg.

Samsung
03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
Real talk and should be pras'd

I was riding's 100th kill - dude ported me back to corpse on his druid.

Seemed like a swell guy. A few here could really learn something from his reasons for leaving im sure.

pras bertoxx.
Classy as always.

Tassador
03-16-2016, 07:41 AM
Op is reading every single word on this thread. In the history of EQ not a single person that has made one of these posts has actually ever gone away.

Deathshead_Empire
03-16-2016, 08:01 AM
I will miss you bud .

P.s. Ticklemi still hasn't gotten a BoH to drop I think the account is flagged for shit drop chances . Hah .

And hey you can find a way to play eq casually .... I had your same issue and I found a solution that allowed me to keep playing a little .

If you ever return look me up in game bud .

If you don't return then I wish you well in life my friend .

Be safe and enjoy life .

vouss
03-16-2016, 08:02 AM
Feels good knowing I was wrecking you in game while you wrecked yourself in real life, it's like lose/lose for you

Deathshead_Empire
03-16-2016, 08:06 AM
Vouss to make a comment such as that shows you have some serious self image and anger issues Irl .

Having all that pent up anger is bad for you and anyone you come into contact with .

I pitty you .

Eslade
03-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Feels good knowing I was wrecking you in game while you wrecked yourself in real life, it's like lose/lose for you

love this guy

Uuruk
03-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Vouss to make a comment such as that shows you have some serious self image and anger issues Irl .

Having all that pent up anger is bad for you and anyone you come into contact with .

I pitty you .

Pretty sure everyone knew this already. I mean when you make kirbyland videos on YouTube that pretty much cements the fact that you take it up the ass every night.

Slathar
03-16-2016, 08:19 AM

GOTTEM

vouss
03-16-2016, 08:27 AM
Pretty sure everyone knew this already. I mean when you make kirbyland videos on YouTube that pretty much cements the fact that you take it up the ass every night.

Tranny questing for the double, it's 2016 who cares if I enjoy getting nailed in the ass

ps. i don't feel bad for grown men who jeopardize their marriage and children's well being because they can't control addictions to 17 year old games, that's actually pathetic

Caston
03-16-2016, 08:34 AM
Will miss ya Riding. Had fun playing with you.

totmanc
03-16-2016, 08:35 AM
It was a pleasure talking with you in the limited contact I had with you in the game Riding. The choice you are making is an inspiring one. I know I am addicted to eq and I don't have dependants on me I enjoyed talking to you the limited times I did in game.

Good luck and be well

Macc
03-16-2016, 08:39 AM
Fair Winds and Following Seas my man. Was always good to pvp against you.

Ragnaros
03-16-2016, 08:54 AM
Red99 where the real hardcore winners are actually losers.

Seltius
03-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Good luck Riding you were a cool person to talk to the times we ran into each other. Take care of yourself.

Just remember there is no EB irl! :-D

TacoSmasher
03-16-2016, 09:39 AM
rip riding, you were a good dude in game. if i had of known i would have advised you to get your shit together before you were in such shambles that you felt motivated to make this post.

gl hf irl

Wizing
03-16-2016, 09:42 AM
Good post , you made me rethink my entire existence . I'm also quiting red99 and leaving behind a fortune of items and plat this is sickpuppy/krazy. If anyone has any questions / Buisness deals just pm me for my skype

Samsung
03-16-2016, 09:43 AM
Good post , you made me rethink my entire existence . I'm also quiting red99 and leaving behind a fortune of items and play this is sickpuppy/krazy. If anyone has any questions / Buisness deals just pm me for my skype

Loled

pgerman
03-16-2016, 09:58 AM
lol lost his family after raiding with empire for 1.5 years straight

What kind of pain must empire family members go through to be a "casual" raiding guild that raids every week for 1.5 years LOL

Only thing better than this is suicide posts or knowing that colgate spent like 500 nights awake to farm these guys gear while also destroying any chance of a RL for himself

Keep the diary updated please

Efwan
03-16-2016, 10:05 AM
If you guys think Empire raiding did this y'all are crazy and have never seen blues raiding scene. Everquest in itself is an addicting game no matter how you spin it, it's funny because most of the trolls on this thread are those that spend 10 hours a day in game not accomplishing anything outside of alt quest.

Samsung
03-16-2016, 10:08 AM
If you guys think Empire raiding did this y'all are crazy and have never seen blues raiding scene. Everquest in itself is an addicting game no matter how you spin it, it's funny because most of the trolls on this thread are those that spend 10 hours a day in game not accomplishing anything outside of alt quest.

Agreed, barcode looking for any ammunition he can towards Empire. Obviously you're biased and butthurt that Friends leadership literally accomplished nothing and Lite was ten times the leader anyone in that pathetic guild ever was.

Wizing
03-16-2016, 10:09 AM
Sektor can't get past the butt cheeks

Smedy
03-16-2016, 10:10 AM

oh dawg

killin it son

pgerman
03-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Agreed, barcode looking for any ammunition he can towards Empire. Obviously you're biased and butthurt that Friends leadership literally accomplished nothing and Lite was ten times the leader anyone in that pathetic guild ever was.

Blue has even more suicides than red im assuming then. As for ammunition, lol what for. I log in once every few months at this point.

Just being right about their extreme levels of addiction and ruining their lives does bring a smile to my face though lol
They all deserve each other for forcing people to play insane amounts , we never even used a batphone in Friends and I am proud of that. Everquest in 2016 is meant to be played without a batphone.

If you have a full time "raid schedule" on this game . Your doing it wrong. Relax and have some fun.

As for lite? No hate there , I still talk to him.

Jjlent
03-16-2016, 10:27 AM
Never really talked to u in game but good for u recognizing u need to make a change. This game has the power to take over and skew ur priorities. 1 of the only real times i interacted with u was when u chased berry around CS for 10 minutes or so and then left dropping 1 of the best shouts ever "fuck this, continue on with ur autistic shit" n i told u he was autistic jokingly and u felt so bad lol. Iwas dying of laughter when u dropped that and still use that line today. Goodluck bud and handle ur business

Samsung
03-16-2016, 10:33 AM
Blue has even more suicides than red im assuming then. As for ammunition, lol what for. I log in once every few months at this point.

Just being right about their extreme levels of addiction and ruining their lives does bring a smile to my face though lol
They all deserve each other for forcing people to play insane amounts , we never even used a batphone in Friends and I am proud of that. Everquest in 2016 is meant to be played without a batphone.

If you have a full time "raid schedule" on this game . Your doing it wrong. Relax and have some fun.

As for lite? No hate there , I still talk to him.

I have a 100% RA these past four weeks and I play less than 9 hours a week. Empire is the most casual guild I've ever been in, keep reaching.

pgerman
03-16-2016, 10:35 AM
I have a 100% RA these past four weeks and I play less than 9 hours a week. Empire is the most casual guild I've ever been in, keep reaching.

riding would disagree

also you lie more than anyone i know

nice guy, I just never figured out why you were so full of shit all the time

Samsung
03-16-2016, 10:38 AM
riding would disagree

If anything I'm the most honest and opened player in this community, there isn't anything people don't know about me and my real life. If I ever lied about anything it was based on RMTing.

Genedin
03-16-2016, 10:38 AM
I got addicted to EQ back when I was a kid and missed out on some good times I could have had.

Any time you recognize that you are neglecting advancing your real life, be it relationships or career, you should take a step back.

Any time you find yourself holding your elf-status in higher regard than your real life socio-economic status...stake a step back.

I'm sure there are a lot of individuals like this that don't post, but instead keep losing in real life, using drugs or alcohol and everquest to escape until they are 35 living at home in pee-stained shorts.

snufzaimoverlord
03-16-2016, 10:48 AM
riding would disagree

He's not lying, Empire hardly raids anymore, was an hour and a half last night.

I've never understood people sacrificing their lives for essentially staring at a lightbulb, for me evenings are my leisure time where I unwind with games or TV.

Uuruk
03-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Good post , you made me rethink my entire existence . I'm also quiting red99 and leaving behind a fortune of items and plat this is sickpuppy/krazy. If anyone has any questions / Buisness deals just pm me for my skype

Banned.

Apply <Tempest> today.

SamwiseRed
03-16-2016, 10:55 AM
Good luck. Once you get your life back together you can always come back. Just keep it balanced and casual.

Jazzy
03-16-2016, 11:32 AM
Would buy all you bros a beer irl

Chimichangas and suds on me if we ever cross paths

Salaryman
03-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Ill take a manastone

Spyder73
03-16-2016, 12:04 PM
Online gaming and gaming in general is easy to fall prey to in this day and age – I catch myself becoming to immersed from time to time as well and have to cut the cord back into reality.

I have an OCD personality anyways, can get way into whatever it is im doing if I don’t watch myself…but thankfully self-awareness is a strong suit of mine and I generally don’t let sh!t go crazy.

I want to sink my troll teeth into you but I actually am happy that you realized there is more to life than what you are currently getting out of it. So best wishes and GG.

I would recommend going full Forum Quest and just not log in, you don’t have to abandon the community altogether.

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 12:06 PM
He's not lying, Empire hardly raids anymore, was an hour and a half last night.

I've never understood people sacrificing their lives for essentially staring at a lightbulb, for me evenings are my leisure time where I unwind with games or TV.

Depends who you look at in Empire. The guy who shows up for just raids can probably get away with only dumping 20-30 hrs a week which is still huge if you have a family.

I've been going hard the past week or two and I've seen a few people on 24/7, guys like Crouton roaming every day/evening. I am not judging, people can make their own choices but his life must basically be wake up and go to the comp till he goes to sleep because of the time he can keep up those hours and the consistency.

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 12:23 PM
Depends who you look at in Empire. The guy who shows up for just raids can probably get away with only dumping 20-30 hrs a week which is still huge if you have a family.

I've been going hard the past week or two and I've seen a few people on 24/7, guys like Crouton roaming every day/evening. I am not judging, people can make their own choices but his life must basically be wake up and go to the comp till he goes to sleep because of the time he can keep up those hours and the consistency.

Love ya pal but u can hace 100% RA with as little as 5 hours a week of logging on in primetime while doing very little, I know this bc that's what I do when I have a very low immersion

Redi
03-16-2016, 12:30 PM
If you are an East Coaster, Chuck is right you can literally 100RA with like 2 hours a day for 3 days in a row during prime time

Croutons has a full time job afaik, so weird comments from Stasis who seems annoyed that someone raids and also that someone might roam for pvp?

Guido
03-16-2016, 12:32 PM
yeh I don't know Riding too well but sad to hear. goodluck.

It's really all about balance of rl to eq but it can be hard for some. Empire has great raiding hours esp for east coast players down to three days a week now.

but ya, balance is the key.

SteppinnRazor
03-16-2016, 12:35 PM
Aww man I'll miss you Riding, one of the best pvpers in empire.

You made the right choice buddy, good luck!

Drakaris
03-16-2016, 12:42 PM
If you are an East Coaster, Chuck is right you can literally 100RA with like 2 hours a day for 3 days in a row during prime time

Croutons has a full time job afaik, so weird comments from Stasis who seems annoyed that someone raids and also that someone might roam for pvp?

Redi you are not in a position to give advice. You constantly post in a community you are clearly hated in (previous polls prove this) and you have surpassed ridings level of family issues over your elf sim dedication.

Samsung
03-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Redi you are not in a position to give advice. You constantly post in a community you are clearly hated in (previous polls prove this) and you have surpassed ridings level of family issues over your elf sim dedication.

Got prof?

Redi
03-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Ouch my feelings

Drakaris
03-16-2016, 12:48 PM
Ouch my feelings

You're a psychotic sociopath. What feelings?

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 12:49 PM
Love ya pal but u can hace 100% RA with as little as 5 hours a week of logging on in primetime while doing very little, I know this bc that's what I do when I have a very low immersion

Fair enough things are probably much quicker/easier now.

When I was in Emp NTOV took longer than 5 hours, I'd say 5 hours per half of Ntov.

You still have Dain, Tormax, Statue, AOW, Kland Zland, Sleepers, and 10th rings and shit.

Are you sure that's 5 hours? Either way my point was some guys don't log off and they either PVP all day, farm shit all day on top of the raiding which was fairly significant when I tried it.

I don't want to look like a bitter <Friends> I'm not trying to take shots at Empire, I don't care if peoples things are raiding and actually there's lots to do for a 2nd guild currently they aren't really hurting Tempest by doing that which is a first for Red.

Redi
03-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Nothing funnier than seeing tstaffless monks run through multiple zones avoiding pvp then complaining on the boards that someone's online

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 12:52 PM
Not to mention this week Empire did PD, VS, and CT/golems.

Two VS's ago I think people were there 4-5 hours before VS spawned and took the block.

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 12:53 PM
Nothing funnier than seeing tstaffless monks run through multiple zones avoiding pvp then complaining on the boards that someone's online

Ya you're right anything people say is some shot at Empire for being no lifers, gad.

So defensive I don't care if you choose to be a loser or not Retti just being honest of the time sink of EQ for some people here.

Bionic
03-16-2016, 12:53 PM
This is for the few people who care, as I didn’t wish to just vanish without a word. I expect the typical troll responses.

I (Riding) won’t be logging into Everquest (or any game for that matter) ever again.
Everquest was literally ruining my life. I have a wife and young kids that depend on me and I neglected them for the past year and a half because I am addicted to this game. I encourage anyone in a similar situation to just stop before it is too late. Life is so much better outside of Norrath.

The thing I will miss most is the people. Cyren, Masaka, Joe, Kammbo, Colgate, the dingo child, Tam, Gaso, Omai, Squats, Symb and any more. I grew close to some of the <Friends> crew as well (Reebz, Weinus, Grix, Bokke).

God bless you, pal.

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 12:57 PM
Fair enough things are probably much quicker/easier now.

When I was in Emp NTOV took longer than 5 hours, I'd say 5 hours per half of Ntov.

You still have Dain, Tormax, Statue, AOW, Kland Zland, Sleepers, and 10th rings and shit.

Are you sure that's 5 hours? Either way my point was some guys don't log off and they either PVP all day, farm shit all day on top of the raiding which was fairly significant when I tried it.

I don't want to look like a bitter <Friends> I'm not trying to take shots at Empire, I don't care if peoples things are raiding and actually there's lots to do for a 2nd guild currently they aren't really hurting Tempest by doing that which is a first for Red.

My phone keeps fuxking up but like a full tov clear is 2 hours now and a lot of dragons are left up for days till they are killed.

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 12:58 PM
Fair enough

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 01:14 PM
I like Gong/Colgate as raid leaders and all the Holo guys, but the guilds built and won EQ. That's the road to retirement, I haven't been a part of a Velious progression guild yet I just stood around 90 people led by pros for a month or w/e.

I think a lot of people who haven't experienced Velious would enjoy Tempest for that reason, building a guild from the ground up and progressing is different than joining the top guild and standing there till you wonder what you're doing with your life and just log off forever.

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 01:16 PM
Ain't gonna lie I miss shooting the shit with stasis in ts, was commenting in ts other day I feel like I should send stasis msgs in game and likewise but we never do it's an odd feeling hard to put in words, but it's fun fighting ppl who are q good challenge.

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 01:19 PM
You can grief, cc, scam me man no hard feelings here, shoot a msg usually people think I have bad blood with them and I can't even remember what happened, but it was probably my fault.

Ragnaros
03-16-2016, 01:21 PM
Yeah TBH im having loads of fun progressing through shit, teaching myself how to pull tov with stasis and jjlent probably most fun ive had in awhile

Tassador
03-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Tranny questing for the double, it's 2016 who cares if I enjoy getting nailed in the ass

ps. i don't feel bad for grown men who jeopardize their marriage and children's well being because they can't control addictions to 17 year old games, that's actually pathetic

LOL

Guido
03-16-2016, 01:28 PM
Yeah TBH im having loads of fun progressing through shit, teaching myself how to pull tov with stasis and jjlent probably most fun ive had in awhile

sadly, no matter what you do. you will always be a non factor here on red99.

sorry chump. now go screen drag.

that being said, miss you stasis.

Redi
03-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Hamlet pulling tov? Skills

Uuruk
03-16-2016, 01:53 PM
I like Gong/Colgate as raid leaders and all the Holo guys, but the guilds built and won EQ. That's the road to retirement, I haven't been a part of a Velious progression guild yet I just stood around 90 people led by pros for a month or w/e.

I think a lot of people who haven't experienced Velious would enjoy Tempest for that reason, building a guild from the ground up and progressing is different than joining the top guild and standing there till you wonder what you're doing with your life and just log off forever.

That's great and all. But like the other 15 versions of guilds that have tried this they will all fail. People don't change.

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 01:57 PM
I think for a long time it was content shortage, I don't think Tempest has any goals of beating Empire or competing heads up just going for targets that they aren't super concerned about.

Maybe that will lead into trying to compete for some of the lower attendance raids which would be fun for everyone involved.

This box could stop being so gay and have fun PVP.

Stasis01
03-16-2016, 01:59 PM
And the real toxic guys haven't been in Tempest from what I've seen.

I hate to say it but <friends> crew minus Salem, and Lite are the worst thing for a guild from my experience and I really hope they don't snake in and try to be part of the leadership.

That's my personal opinion I don't speak for the people who run Tempest.

Uuruk
03-16-2016, 02:03 PM
Lite is a great thing for any guild.

If you are looking to destroy it and resort to making a new thread every month about another emulator you will be griefed off of after a month.

Ragnaros
03-16-2016, 02:32 PM
Hamlet pulling tov? Skills

You know it

Colgate
03-16-2016, 02:33 PM
well we know it ain't being pulled on your rogue

Ragnaros
03-16-2016, 02:46 PM
why would i play my rogue? hes stripped

Slathar
03-16-2016, 02:56 PM
And the real toxic guys haven't been in Tempest from what I've seen.

I hate to say it but <friends> crew minus Salem, and Lite are the worst thing for a guild from my experience and I really hope they don't snake in and try to be part of the leadership.

That's my personal opinion I don't speak for the people who run Tempest.

i have access to many people in Tempest. i give Tempest 25:1 odds it will exist in June unless a formal Cuck-contract from Empire has been negotiated.

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 03:10 PM
from the looks of things they are trying to do it the right way, if they stay the course and not stub their toe (invite the retards who always fail) they got a shot.

Smedy
03-16-2016, 03:14 PM
from the looks of things they are trying to do it the right way, if they stay the course and not stub their toe (invite the retards who always fail) they got a shot.

can you please explain to me what the "right thing" is? recruit and contest now that aimchat is in full sleeper, ring10 primal and has nothing to loose?

we recruited and contested right before velious came out, you sacrificed your own rat to try to take out the oppositions biggest asset, you nearly made him quit... sounds to me tides have turned now when you're realizing box is on deaths door and you spent all this time getting all those pixels

see u @ eqpvp.com

Redi
03-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Considering friends and tempest players still share each other's accounts, it's not looking good for the prospect of a "new" refreshing guild.

Rip

shokar
03-16-2016, 03:25 PM
Considering friends and tempest players still share each other's accounts, it's not looking good for the prospect of a "new" refreshing guild.

Rip
I own a Beastagor T-shirt too, and I will recruit any Friends player instantly.

Colgate
03-16-2016, 03:26 PM
can you please explain to me what the "right thing" is? recruit and contest now that aimchat is in full sleeper, ring10 primal and has nothing to loose?

we recruited and contested right before velious came out, you sacrificed your own rat to try to take out the oppositions biggest asset, you nearly made him quit... sounds to me tides have turned now when you're realizing box is on deaths door and you spent all this time getting all those pixels

see u @ eqpvp.com

i'm so sorry that you put all your faith in the leadership of a known RMTer and it backfired

Nyrod
03-16-2016, 03:33 PM
I think for a long time it was content shortage, I don't think Tempest has any goals of beating Empire or competing heads up just going for targets that they aren't super concerned about.

Maybe that will lead into trying to compete for some of the lower attendance raids which would be fun for everyone involved.

This box could stop being so gay and have fun PVP.

QFT

Ragnaros
03-16-2016, 03:35 PM
There are currently no former friends leadership currently in Tempest
nor will any of those guys ever have leadership ability in Tempest or I will personally quit.
Guild is going solid so far and I'm having loads of fun,
Tempest recruiting!
Good luck and god bless

grannock
03-16-2016, 03:41 PM

see u @ eqpvp.com

You recruited, contested, then blew thr whole thing up once gm's gave you an uncontested pd cause you didnt want to share lewts with everyone in good guys. At least tell it how it happened. Greedy fucktards got to greedy and blame everyone else.

vouss
03-16-2016, 04:14 PM
nor will any of those guys ever have leadership ability in Tempest or I will personally quit.
Tempest recruiting!
Good luck and god bless

you can come off as bitter sometimes pal

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 04:14 PM

see u @ eqpvp.com

Right thing = cutting the toxic fat

Did not play right b4 velly came out

But i do have all the pixels and talent.

Drakaris
03-16-2016, 04:15 PM
You recruited, contested, then blew thr whole thing up once gm's gave you an uncontested pd cause you didnt want to share lewts with everyone in good guys. At least tell it how it happened. Greedy fucktards got to greedy and blame everyone else.

Good guys had already disbanded at that point. If GM intervened sooner and it was a VP raid suspension for holo for a week, shit would have kept life into GG a little longer, but we both know that wasn't the goal.

Colgate
03-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Tempest recruiting!
Good luck and god bless

can feel ur butthurt from reading this post

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2016, 04:34 PM

Same. just wanted to clarify and separate from Stasis even further tho.

my comment on raids was directed to the first few months of Velious where I believe some mistakes might have been made. I guess that is pretty controversial.

just mashing up on the past a little bit. as said its been much different for awhile now.

Samsung
03-16-2016, 04:37 PM
Who cares about good guys shits the past, time to move on bros.

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 04:37 PM
Tempest recruiting!
Good luck and god bless

http://i.imgur.com/EcsisqH.gif

Utanven
03-16-2016, 04:39 PM
Cya u were fun 2 fight.

EQ is a big time commitment. Have a wife and kids myself and I just felt guilty even playing casually with <Friends>. This was time I could be outside or teaching them things.. Anything really. Guild dissolving was actually a real blessing.

Could not imagine putting in the hours/effort empire has... What are they gonna have to show for it? Pixels on a 100 pop server with no pvp? This is why Nihilum had such a high turnover rate...shits no fun this way.

Empire fan boi responses inc... Same ol same ol

Samsung
03-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Cya u were fun 2 fight.

EQ is a big time commitment. Have a wife and kids myself and I just felt guilty even playing casually with <Friends>. This was time I could be outside or teaching them things.. Anything really. Guild dissolving was actually a real blessing.

Could not imagine putting in the hours/effort empire has... What are they gonna have to show for it? Pixels on a 100 pop server with no pvp? This is why Nihilum had such a high turnover rate...shits no fun this way.

Sorry your guild lost.

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 04:42 PM
Cya u were fun 2 fight.

same thing any hobby gives you at the end of the day, good times, memories.

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2016, 04:43 PM

lol sorry you lost. if you had the pixels this post doesn't get made.

same thing any hobby gives you at the end of the day, good times, memories.

yiss

Utanven
03-16-2016, 04:44 PM

Lol. Haha. Sorry just catching up. Beast so Red.

AzzarTheGod
03-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Lol. Haha. Sorry just catching up. Beast so Red.

Haha. Lol. Keep fellating other losers, its the only consolation prize yowl gonna get.

Samsung
03-16-2016, 04:46 PM
Ain't gonna lie one of the biggest reasons I wanted to join Empire is Fiegi, he was a long time enemy that I always had respect and a liking towards.

Utanven
03-16-2016, 04:47 PM
lol sorry you lost. if you had the pixels this post doesn't get made.

yiss

Delusional & expected. Whatever u gotta say to keep logging in to that same old content/routine.

I quit Nihilum when I wash next up for PD robe. No pixels matter if you can't use them ( no pop/pvp)

Not everyone thinks the same as you.

Utanven
03-16-2016, 04:51 PM
Sorry your guild lost.

How's your guild TMO doing? I'm still not interested in joining though.

Same ol people posting. It's like the truth hurts so they try to block it out of their minds hehe.

Anyway off to do stuff IRL.

Keep having "fun" and making those sweet memories. You'll get to other stuff later in life I'm sure.

fiegi 8.0
Ain't gonna lie one of the biggest reasons I wanted to join Empire is Fiegi, he was a long time enemy that I always had respect and a liking towards.

Lobbied on your behalf for a good 2 months.:)

fiegi 8.0
How's your guild TMO doing? I'm still not interested in joining though.

Same ol people posting. It's like the truth hurts so they try to block it out of their minds hehe.

Anyway off to do stuff IRL.

Keep having "fun" and making those sweet memories. You'll get to other stuff later in life I'm sure.

can you respond to mine next:D

Seltius
03-16-2016, 05:01 PM
Jesus you guys just don't quit.

You could take a wedding announcement and turn it into some odd troll version of Woodstock.

OP posts good bye to ppl and all you can do is attack each other. I don't blame him for saying he wouldn't be back to check forums.

Same crap different thread. Go back to trolling each others guild recruitment threads at least some of that was funny. The posts here are just sad.

Thank you everyone in the first 5 pages and the few posts since then for keeping it civil and on topic. It takes one Vouss or Smedy post to derail a whole thread no matter the topic it seems.

Tassador
03-16-2016, 05:09 PM

You could take a wedding announcement and turn it into some odd troll version of Woodstock.

OP posts good bye to ppl and all you can do is attack each other. I don't blame him for saying he wouldn't be back to check forums.

Same crap different thread. Go back to trolling each others guild recruitment threads at least some of that was funny. The posts here are just sad.

Thank you everyone in the first 5 pages and the few posts since then for keeping it civil and on topic. It takes one Vouss or Smedy post to derail a whole thread no matter the topic it seems.

Tldr you were bad on red, blue is one click away!

Utanven
03-16-2016, 05:13 PM

Your complaining about attacks while attacking Vouss & Smedy...

Fiegi or w/e - I included you, keep making those treasured life memories namean

K gotta go for real. Bbl maybe

fiegi 8.0
03-16-2016, 05:18 PM

will you be refreshing this thread again in 10 minutes?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Drakaris
03-16-2016, 05:18 PM
I don't have any beef with Sektors, but anyone else notice how hard he's been slurping lately? His throat prolly clogged up with chlamydia from all the slurping :(

Poor little fellow does anything for pixels...

Seltius
03-16-2016, 05:23 PM

I didn't attack them I just pointed out its like a lightning rod they post and all hell breaks loose.

Ragnaros
03-16-2016, 05:33 PM

Not bitter, there are no hard feelings, I just want to play a different way.

Crazycloud
03-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Later dude.

Good man

TheBiznessTZ
03-16-2016, 06:49 PM
Can't believe you idiot fuck boi's turned this thread into a shittied up FQ thread... wish i could've replied to this before it got ruined.

Anyways... Riding was a dear pal and great friend. Our friendship was something unique and great. A lot of fun times playing together and bickering at each other pushing each others buttons. I knew something was up when you hadn't logged in for a week and i started to think you might be gone for good and you was. I'm gonna miss our TS chats with you me masaka and cyren. I hope you stay in touch from time to time, sad to see another Windstriker Council member quit (Riding, Masaka, Dory). You will be missed.

Redi
03-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Can't believe you idiot fuck boi's turned this thread into a shittied up FQ thread... wish i could've replied to this before it got ruined.

Anyways... Riding was a dear pal and great friend. Our friendship was something unique and great. A lot of fun times playing together and bickering at each other pushing each others buttons. I knew something was up when you hadn't logged in for a week and i started to think you might be gone for good and you was. I'm gonna miss our TS chats with you me masaka and cyren. I hope you stay in touch from time to time, sad to see another Windstriker Council member quit (Riding, Masaka, Dory). You will be missed.

Dory (lold)

Akalakamelee
03-16-2016, 07:13 PM

Translation: <Empire> Ruined his life.

Good work going for IRL instead dawg

TheBiznessTZ
03-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Translation: <Empire> Ruined his life.

Good work going for IRL instead dawg

Riding wasn't very good at moderation.. he tried back in october to reduce his play time and play EQ and it just led to him playing more and more. He was def a 110% or nothing kind of guy.

Weta
03-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Love you buddy, sad to see a friend go, but glad to hear that you're doing it for the right reasons, pop into Ts and say hi sometime pal <3

Akalakamelee
03-16-2016, 07:38 PM
All FQ bullshit aside I do wish the best for him. Good luck pal

Tradesonred
03-16-2016, 07:40 PM
Anybody quitting this shithole and not looking back is making good life choices

Im still addicted to the twice a month forum drive-by read but its fading and i am confident that short or mid term i can finally leave this antisocial echo chamber for good.

I feel myself getting stupider each letter i type here so im off again

Slathar
03-16-2016, 07:48 PM
if you can't moderate Everquest play time you have much larger problems in life

trust me

Buhbuh
03-16-2016, 07:57 PM
You guys really read into this too much.

He's fine. Games jeopardize the already good and fortunate life that he's had the opportunity to build for himself. He stopped in time, and now they won't. He said to himself, "I have to stop. Now hit it."

And he fuckin' hit it.

The end.

Peace out, my sweet, stern prince

ducktv
03-16-2016, 10:02 PM

good job dude. wish you the best in rl.

holy fuck lol.

Tassador
03-16-2016, 10:38 PM
if you can't moderate Everquest play time you have much larger problems in life

trust me

If you can't moderate your EQ time you should definitely seek help.

Troubled
03-16-2016, 11:46 PM
Cya Riding, enjoy life. Hope you can put the pieces back together.

Kokkusho
03-17-2016, 12:30 AM
Seriously depressing. 12 year old elf sim, get a grip. I can't fap to this...