PDA

View Full Version : WTS Plane of Sky Droppables

Eabon
03-14-2016, 03:22 AM
I have five mule characters filled to the brim with PoSky quest droppables from a series of half a dozen or so open Sky runs that I ran approx. three years ago.

We cleared the entirety of the zone on every run excepting the first and maybe the second, and so this collection represents items from all seven isles.

Below is a quick list including some of the items that struck me as potentially being some of the most heavily sought after, as I was briefly checking out each character. This list is by no means complete and there are many, many items that I have neglected to list because it would take far too long.

If there's an item you're searching for, please send me a PM letting me know what you feel is a reasonable price, and then I'll go ahead and see if we have one available.

Partial/Complete discounts may be given to people who contributed substantially to our raids, so let me know and get in fast.

Bixie Stinger
Emerald Spiroc Feather
White Spiroc Feather
Dark Spiroc Feather
White-tipped Spiroc Feather
Spiroc Featherr
Adumbrate Globe
Hyaline Globe
Rugous Globe
Gridelin Globe
Phosphoric Globe
Writ of Quellious
Darkstone Emerald
Virulent Poison
Ethereal Sapphire
Sphinx Crown
Bluish Stone
Augmentor's Gem
Ethereal Amethyst
Sky Pearl
Red Face Paint
Ysgaril Root
Drake Fang
Crown of Elemental Mastery
Tiny Ruby
Glowing Sapphire
Acidic Venom
Nature Walker's Sky Emerald
Copper Air Band
Ethereal Amber
Music Box
Ganoric Poison
Jar of Honey
Aged Nectar
Lush Nectar
Dulcet Nectar
Honeyed Nectar
Harpy Tongue
Blood Sky Amethyst
Black Sky Diamond
Adamantium Bands
Shimmering Diamond
Dark Wood
Dull Stone
Silver Mesh
Wilder's Girdle
Cracked Leather Belt
Dried Leather
Nebulous Emerald
Gem of Empowerment
Music Box

Eabon
03-14-2016, 05:57 PM
My PM box became full overnight but has now been cleared; sorry if there were any PMs I was unable to receive.

Eabon
03-15-2016, 03:51 PM
I let PM box get full again, sorry....it's open now though

Eabon
03-16-2016, 04:16 PM
The ethereal amethyst, white spiroc feather, emerald spiroc feather, the two Mage Epic Crowns have been sold, along with a lot of less dramatic items.

Bixie Stinger still available.

Have recently unearthed an Efreeti War Club and a Djinni Stave as well. Send PM w/ what you're looking for and what you believe is a reasonable price.

Eabon
03-17-2016, 06:15 PM

Eabon
03-18-2016, 06:41 PM

Eabon
03-19-2016, 07:06 PM

Eabon
03-20-2016, 06:24 PM
,. ., ., ,.