PDA

View Full Version : Does Lovely still play ?

Alarria
03-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Used to really enjoy reading his posts and stuff, made me want to roll a wizard. Just curious!

Ames1
03-09-2016, 01:16 AM
He quit within the first 6 months of the server. He is a "famous" WoW/Hearthstone player though if you want to stalk him https://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

Jazzy
03-09-2016, 02:34 AM
Never gonna watch some uber nerd playing video games

Same category as that pew die pie nerd as far as im concerned

Ashamed enough that i play elf sim myself

Smedy
03-09-2016, 02:50 AM
id play my little pony and cater to 10 year olds on youtube as well if i made 12 milllon dollars a year sitting playing games 2 hours a day, guys a genius and i absolutely despise his shit (pewdiepie)

Lovely rolled here to get some nostalgia , he is a career gamer and cannot stay in any game for longer time then his followers can be entertained, gotta move on to the next big thing

Kevynne
03-09-2016, 07:43 AM
pewdiepie=lovely?

anyways, lovely's posts were grade a, eraly red99 and end of classic/early kunark p99 forum posts wre usually fuckin goog

Tassador
03-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Lovely was a boss, helped me get a stone and entertained the shit out of us as he sent cast off the deep end. Man when you sit back and think of that classic era and then look at this era it's not even close......

Redi
03-09-2016, 10:33 AM
id play my little pony and cater to 10 year olds on youtube as well if i made 12 milllon dollars a year sitting playing games 2 hours a day, guys a genius and i absolutely despise his shit (pewdiepie)

Lovely rolled here to get some nostalgia , he is a career gamer and cannot stay in any game for longer time then his followers can be entertained, gotta move on to the next big thing

Cringe post

Kevynne
03-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Lovely was a boss, entertained the shit out of us as he sent cast off the deep end.

good times, simpler times;
flowers of happiness times.

Qtip
03-09-2016, 11:06 AM
Lovely was a boss, helped me get a stone and entertained the shit out of us as he sent cast off the deep end. Man when you sit back and think of that classic era and then look at this era it's not even close......

Classic is the best expansion in EQ. I pray they do a teams server or just relaunch a new pvp server. I didnt start here until the last year or so of kunark.

Ames1
03-09-2016, 12:28 PM
pewdiepie=lovely?

anyways, lovely's posts were grade a, eraly red99 and end of classic/early kunark p99 forum posts wre usually fuckin goog

no dummy

lovely=kungen

Smedy was just commenting that their fan bases are similar and they use the same business model + both are swedes

Alarria
03-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Dang that sucks he doesn't play any longer. Oh well, how would a new player leveling up a wizard solo fair on red nowadays? Any chance or would it just be me getting rolled constantly?

Kevynne
03-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Dang that sucks he doesn't play any longer. Oh well, how would a new player leveling up a wizard solo fair on red nowadays? Any chance or would it just be me getting rolled constantly?

get to 49 and get ice comet, bind in com somewhere and cackle as you ice comet people repeatedly.

Smedy
03-10-2016, 02:39 AM
get 49 and stay 49, thats where you'll find good pvp