PDA

View Full Version : If Empire really disbands

Dimmestsalmon
03-08-2016, 08:22 PM
If empire really disbands do you think the community will be smart enough to keep the guilds small to promote pvp and maybe even server growth

Doctor Jeff
03-08-2016, 08:23 PM
shut your dumb cunt what kind of retard troll is this

posts like this are why FQ sucks and no one plays it.

maerilith
03-08-2016, 08:23 PM
I think tranny cucks will rule the server in the best guild Norrath has ever seen handing out free pixels to erudite and gnomes but making halflings and trolls do all the work.

Dimmestsalmon
03-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Watch out guys we have a keyboard warrior here it's attitude like yours that made myself and I'm sure others quit playing red. The reason some people play red is to be on the Zerg so they can get all the pixels they want then there are people like myself who actually enjoy pvp but you can't pvp if no one wants to play becaus there is no one on the server to actually pvp with

Doctor Jeff
03-08-2016, 08:30 PM
The reason some people play red is to be on the Zerg so they can get all the pixels they want then there are people like myself who actually enjoy pvp but you can't pvp if no one wants to play because there is no one on the server to actually pvp with

this is my point.

Xaanka
03-08-2016, 08:30 PM
we are waking the sleeper tonight

Guttzs
03-08-2016, 08:31 PM
I think tranny cucks will rule the server in the best guild Norrath has ever seen handing out free pixels to erudite and gnomes but making halflings and trolls do all the work.

Do you even play on this server or just do "Im seriously a girl" posts

easy_lee
03-08-2016, 08:48 PM
You're all being trolled.

That said, even if empire did disband, they would be replaced. The server rules encourage the worst PvPers with the most free time to form a zerg. A guild like empire is inevitable until / unless the rules ever change.

easy_lee
03-08-2016, 08:58 PM
To elaborate on my post just a little:

FTE enforced - can't steal mobs
LnS - can't corpse camp key raid members
No Item Loot - can't take pixels from the raiders
Plugging - raiders can always run and hide
No training - can't use mobs to even the odds between a small and large force
Resist Code - AoE, roots, and other strategies for dealing with larger forces and better geared players are resisted 98% of the time with even low MR.
OP melee gear - better geared players have a huge advantage (classic, as in pre-kunark, wasn't like this)
No limit to guild size or raid size, and it's easy to hand loot to whoever the raid decides should get it - zerging is possible.

Like I said, the zerg is inevitable. If the devs ever want to change that, they'll need to change the rules.

maerilith
03-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Guyz are too easy to troll :(

Akalakamelee
03-08-2016, 09:10 PM
If empire really disbands do you think the community will be smart enough to keep the guilds small to promote pvp and maybe even server growth

It's not IF, it's when. They are actually in sleeper's right now.
Goodbye empire, let red be reborn as the PvP machine we all wish for!

Qtip
03-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Watch out guys we have a keyboard warrior here it's attitude like yours that made myself and I'm sure others quit playing red. The reason some people play red is to be on the Zerg so they can get all the pixels they want then there are people like myself who actually enjoy pvp but you can't pvp if no one wants to play becaus there is no one on the server to actually pvp with

I quit for the same reason. Fuckin savages!

Stylez
03-08-2016, 09:28 PM
NerDs

easy_lee
03-08-2016, 10:12 PM
It's not IF, it's when. They are actually in sleeper's right now.
Goodbye empire, let red be reborn as the PvP machine we all wish for!

Like I said, the death of Empire wouldn't actually get rid of the zerg. It would just open a hole for another guild to fill. We've seen this happen before.

The only thing that would bring down the zerg, without several rules changes, is the total death of raiding entirely.

Akalakamelee
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Well, it would take a long time for a zerg that large and that blue to form again. I would just enjoy my PvP box until some other zerg comes to shit on the box again.

Swish
03-08-2016, 11:07 PM
More chance of discord going live.