PDA

View Full Version : LOL QUIL <TEMPEST>

TheBiznessTZ
03-06-2016, 02:04 AM
I remember just the other day i was mocking Quil asking him how much longer till he leaves Scum after getting him windy... "I'm never leaving Casual Scum, They gave me a windy." - Quil.

Good loot decision giving it to the guy that has a history of guild hopping.

http://i.imgur.com/eOZD3cC.jpg

Xaanka
03-06-2016, 02:09 AM
always fun to watch bottom feeders scrape the bottom of the proverbial pixel barrel

Doctor Jeff
03-06-2016, 02:11 AM
What if it doesn't matter what he does with the items he got with us. What if all that matters is the fun times we have together?

LayedOut
03-06-2016, 02:12 AM
What if it doesn't matter what he does with the items he got with us. What if all that matters is the fun times we have together?

</3 Shape of my Heart ATM

Colgate
03-06-2016, 02:13 AM
i'm so heartbroken that i left my guild

-a retard 2016

Ragnaros
03-06-2016, 02:15 AM
colgate u wanna compare biceps
im drakar certified kid

LayedOut
03-06-2016, 02:15 AM
i'm so heartbroken that i left my guild

-a retard 2016

I play this game with Akinn. It's a video game. Skinny Jeans

FAPhoenix
03-06-2016, 02:20 AM
I play this game with Akinn. It's a video game. Skinny Jeans

It makes it a lot more fun to play with your RL friends.

TheBiznessTZ
03-06-2016, 02:23 AM
It makes it a lot more fun to play with your RL friends.

on Tallon Zek my RL friend (ezmodz) was in Disco and i was with PDM. Made the game more fun to me imo.

not alla
03-06-2016, 02:23 AM
Say it ain't so. Shucks, was riding a high after the Diaz win, bit of a buzzkill. Not a shocker, i suppose, but i sure was hoping this wouldn't happen.

Best of luck Quil, great MA and always up for a fight, you'll be sorely missed. Hopefully you Tempest guys can make a big splash. The shame of events like this is that it just drives deeper the rift between Casual Scum and Tempest. It never looked like much collaboration was likely but as a betting man i would assume dark days like this make the likelihood even more remote.

I guess I'm now rooting for Tempest to have some staying power because a lot of players are turning their backs rapidly to join their ranks and ultimately this wont be good for the server if Tempest flares out in the short term.

Make fun where you can find it though, best of luck, pal.

Colgate
03-06-2016, 02:26 AM
i will grief tempest into disbanding

not alla
03-06-2016, 02:28 AM

You might be doing it wrong or possibly the grief might make them stronger, they seem to be siphoning off Casual Scummers more than Empire lately.

Anaesthetic
03-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Well that is disappointing..

Ragnaros
03-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Tempest will never flare out because our goal isn't to overthrow Empire, we legitimately want to give players a 2nd option besides Empire at experiencing some content, and want to expand the player base. We have been getting a lot of support from all guilds, mostly Empire and so far we have been having a lot of fun and have gotten a lot of veterans to come back.
Red aint dead yet folks

Colgate
03-06-2016, 02:53 AM
i'm givin it 3 more weeks

LayedOut
03-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Say it ain't so. Shucks, was riding a high after the Diaz win, bit of a buzzkill. Not a shocker, i suppose, but i sure was hoping this wouldn't happen.

Best of luck Quil, great MA and always up for a fight, you'll be sorely missed. Hopefully you Tempest guys can make a big splash. The shame of events like this is that it just drives deeper the rift between Casual Scum and Tempest. It never looked like much collaboration was likely but as a betting man i would assume dark days like this make the likelihood even more remote.

I guess I'm now rooting for Tempest to have some staying power because a lot of players are turning their backs rapidly to join their ranks and ultimately this wont be good for the server if Tempest flares out in the short term.

Make fun where you can find it though, best of luck, pal.
<3 you alla.

Gzaz
03-06-2016, 02:59 AM
You sure showed us in kc last night lol so bad

Efwan
03-06-2016, 03:12 AM
Called it.

Gardur
03-06-2016, 03:14 AM
That'll show me.

Videri
03-06-2016, 03:51 AM
I believe we reward past efforts with pixels, rather than buy future loyalty with them.

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 03:57 AM
besides Tala, Tempest is becoming Empires greatest recruiting tool.

EatitNerd
03-06-2016, 03:59 AM

Lol and casual scum was before then. Before they added you to the roster and implosion is happening more and more every day :). Less and less CS members logging in every day

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 04:02 AM
well it's Saturday. /tallboys

Telron
03-06-2016, 04:06 AM
well it's Saturday. /tallboys

T A L L B O Y S !

Bionic
03-06-2016, 04:17 AM
You sure showed us in kc last night lol so bad

Hi Fangz.

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 04:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cqjoB9K.jpg

Videri
03-06-2016, 04:19 AM

By giving the server an alternative to <Empire>? Or by PvPing on a PvP server? Please advise.

EatitNerd
03-06-2016, 04:22 AM
By giving the server an alternative to <Empire>? Or by PvPing on a PvP server? Please advise.

Don't mind samwise he does not pvp here. Hardly can even say he plays here lol. Casual Scum was never a real alternative.

Telron
03-06-2016, 04:27 AM

Casual Scum been the only alternative for casual cool and normals for a long time pal. Friends was always a circle jerk of ex banned who cant get into Empire and cry about being zerged all day.

Gardur
03-06-2016, 04:28 AM
Oh man I'm so furious right now. My 24 man guild is down to 22.

We're still gonna show up and fight you if you want our mobs.

Good luck and Godspeed. See you in Plane of Hate

EatitNerd
03-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Casual scum is now officially just 'fresh' and rejects? Pras

AzzarTheGod
03-06-2016, 04:36 AM

<Tempest> wishes they had half the class of Gardur n pals.

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 04:49 AM

Yea before Tempest came along there were no other guilds on the server besides Empire.

Telron
03-06-2016, 05:05 AM

lol spoken like a leader. INCOMING AGENTS!

iiNGloriouS
03-06-2016, 05:08 AM
<Tempest> wishes they had half the class of Gardur n pals.

Thanks pal.

I like to think we're a dapper bunch.

Jazzy
03-06-2016, 05:15 AM
Fuck it

Xaanka
03-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Tempest will never flare out because our goal isn't to overthrow Empire, we legitimately want to give players a 2nd option besides Empire at experiencing some content, and want to expand the player base. We have been getting a lot of support from all guilds, mostly Empire and so far we have been having a lot of fun and have gotten a lot of veterans to come back.
Red aint dead yet folks

how many times have you been banned retard

maerilith
03-06-2016, 07:39 AM
how many times have you been banned retard

Casual Scum... empire 2.0 azreal 40.0

Not sure had some fun times ganking quils old toon on a pull though :)

also i feel like tempest is a real move by the underdogs

derpcake
03-06-2016, 09:14 AM
i didn't read any of the shitposts in this thread

i just scrolled past fast, saw a duck and felt happy

hard to ignore tranny tho

Ragnaros
03-06-2016, 09:33 AM
lol god bless and see you ingame.

Gzaz
03-06-2016, 09:51 AM
lol god bless and see you ingame.

I will shall sacrifice myself for you my lord in the battle of rightiosness

fan D
03-06-2016, 10:03 AM
shutup gzaz im your daddy

Yuuvy The Destroyer
03-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Casual scum is now officially just 'fresh' and rejects? Pras

We were always just fresh rejects.

And I'm not gonna hate on a guy for playing with rl friends.

Anaesthetic
03-06-2016, 11:02 AM
You can take our windy... but you will never take our TALLBOYS!

TheBiznessTZ
03-06-2016, 11:05 AM
You can take our windy... but you will never take our TALLBOYS!

Quoting for truth

Jazzy
03-06-2016, 11:11 AM
God damn yuuvy with the sweeeeet forum YT

Uuruk
03-06-2016, 12:20 PM
I thought Exed already played with his wife from his tether connection?

Doctor Jeff
03-06-2016, 12:25 PM
See you in Plane of Hate

doubt it

TheBiznessTZ
03-06-2016, 12:53 PM
doubt it

Palatine sounds rustled at the lack of plane of hate raids.

Anaesthetic
03-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Palatine sounds rustled at the lack of plane of hate raids.

lol it does seem it doesnt it

Jazzy
03-06-2016, 01:09 PM
ill come with you kathy bro

syztem
03-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Red aint dead yet folks

Sorry, after the first 2 days tempest was already looking like an azrael/good guys spin off. I don't think it will hold up. I hope you guys somehow prove me wrong though would be great.

Gardur
03-06-2016, 03:07 PM
doubt it

lol he mad.

FAPhoenix
03-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Sorry, after the first 2 days tempest was already looking like an azrael/good guys spin off. I don't think it will hold up. I hope you guys somehow prove me wrong though would be great.

There are a lot of experienced players who know how to pull zones, which has been a huge help. There are also people getting a second chance. People kicked from Friends or Empire.

And I have to admit, moving from a guild like Friends (which I liked) but was focused on PvP to a guild focused on generally playing the game (PvE and PvP) I find myself much less worried about taking a YT and 'wrecking' the guild's KD ratio. So now I take more chances, like running solo into Empire's raids and trying to PvP...and dying isn't a big deal. Find it more fun honestly, and without the Friends tag some of the server baggage seems gone.

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 03:24 PM
I just saw pappa guild kicked for taking YT.

not alla
03-06-2016, 03:49 PM

This week I saw Pappa evacuate an Empire tagged cleric i had mezlocked and dead to rights out of PoMischief on his alt Fefs. It appears Pappa is tortured by the inner struggle of Empire v. Tempest alliances. I could be wrong, maybe he's a survivor and simply it's just any port in a storm.

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Tempest recruiting strategy is poaching members of other guilds under the guise that other guilds will not cooperate with them against Empire. It is a good strat and will no doubt work on a few people. Still shady but oh well.

Efwan
03-06-2016, 06:01 PM
doubt it

Miss you bb

Videri
03-06-2016, 06:21 PM

It's because he's AFK. There's a difference between bravely going into PvP and getting farmed AFK at your bind.

Spit
03-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Forgiveness, is more than saying sorry (sorry)

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 06:58 PM
guess KDR is important to some people.

AzzarTheGod
03-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Tempest recruiting strategy is poaching members of other guilds under the guise that other guilds will not cooperate with them against Empire. It is a good strat and will no doubt work on a few people. Still shady but oh well.

I'm no fan of <Tempest> thus far, I don't like seeing CS poached.

But how is it shady if its a legitimate point they are making?

SamwiseRed
03-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Because in their recruiting mesages they emphasis they are not here to compete with Empire.

Just confused on what they are really going for nawmean.

AzzarTheGod
03-06-2016, 07:16 PM
Because in their recruiting post they emphasis they are not here to compete with Empire.

I got u pal does sound pretty shady now that I think about it.

Esp if /tells are going out to other guilds with that pitch included in them.

Ragnaros
03-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Because in their recruiting mesages they emphasis they are not here to compete with Empire.

? the server deserves more than one guild killing velious content

fan D
03-06-2016, 07:26 PM
this server is hella afraid of alevel 54 half elf warrior in half crafted and half indicolite

shittin my pants

Redi
03-06-2016, 07:34 PM
It's because he's AFK. There's a difference between bravely going into PvP and getting farmed AFK at your bind.

Guild removed for being afk

Semmysosa
03-07-2016, 12:23 AM
http://www.r99pvp.net/showzone.php?z=Temple+of+Veeshan

The world is a dangerous place.

TacoSmasher
03-07-2016, 01:34 AM
This week I saw Pappa evacuate an Empire tagged cleric i had mezlocked and dead to rights out of PoMischief on his alt Fefs. It appears Pappa is tortured by the inner struggle of Empire v. Tempest alliances. I could be wrong, maybe he's a survivor and simply it's just any port in a storm.

It would have been untagged before you landed your killing blow. I rezzed him twice as a favor, least he could do was get me out. BTW I'd keep a tighter lock on your timers.

I remember when Pappa came back to EQ and sold all of his shit to buy a locket of escape so he could bind in PoM. That was totally werf

Doors
03-07-2016, 02:08 AM
If Quil is Exed (and I'm not sure because I stopped playing here) there was always a good reason Holocaust never gave this guy efreeti bow.

Beastagoog
03-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Yaw it is him. He rerolled because he deleveled exed down to like level 9 with epics.

Damn
03-07-2016, 05:27 AM
Casual Scum been the only alternative for casual cool and normals for a long time pal. Friends was always a circle jerk of ex banned who cant get into Empire and cry about being zerged all day.

Your guild can't use the phrase cool and normal when you house grave robbers like qazzaz and useless faggots like Karsten

AzzarTheGod
03-07-2016, 05:45 AM
How many tells has <Tempest> sent to other guilds bashing their leadership?

Cool and normal guilds like CS and Holocaust never did that. Hmm which one of these is not like the other...

Jazzy
03-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Damn someone is damn angry for sure

god damn im cringin'

Spit
03-07-2016, 10:07 AM
I'm so angry

ESPECIALLY while I play the video game massive (250 pop) multiplayer online game EverQuest

Ragnaros
03-07-2016, 10:13 AM

Yeah Tempest real toxic for killing Gongshow and shit talking in ooc, its not like every guild has players that shit talk in ooc and constantly flare up their bergers. Laughed real hard though when i heard that Ordaga out of all people griefed Gongshow into writing an essay about our guild. Relax its a 200 population emulator.

Redi
03-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Ooooo

maerilith
03-07-2016, 11:33 AM
shrug, this is why ur guild will be destroyed. u fucking DARED touch emperor gongshow.

ur toast kid.

gyno DU rly got 4 arms like me?

http://i.imgur.com/XRKxW18.jpg

FAPhoenix
03-07-2016, 12:12 PM
shrug, this is why ur guild will be destroyed. u fucking DARED touch emperor gongshow.

ur toast kid.

There was an immediate change in tone after the kill... First it was about making the box better, then suddenly it was grief is off the box :) Luckily I sleep at night in the knowledge that we helped two new Thundersome recruits get their epics and one a shield of the water dragon. To top it off, the guy who got the water dragon passed down his shield to a guildy as an upgrade who passed it to another.

Just the kind of people we are. Spent hours in hate trying to help another finish his. As Empire knows this is how it goes, build up your recruits, teach them some high end game tactics etc. Feels goog.

Doctor Jeff
03-07-2016, 12:16 PM
useless faygates like Karsten

I have fun when I play with Karsten. Doesn't sound useless to me.

Ragnaros
03-07-2016, 04:32 PM

Good luck and god bless.

AzzarTheGod
03-07-2016, 05:20 PM

ur toast kid.

They're done here n don't even realize it yet. Nobody spills the emperor's blood.

This is a call to arms. Kill them wherever you confront them. Drive them from the land.

The only reward of those who make war upon the Emperor, and His messenger, and strive after corruption in the land,

Will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land.

Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom.

AzzarTheGod
03-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Kill them whenever you confront them, and drive them out from where they drove you out.

For though killing is sinful, wrongful Gongshow killing is even worse than killing.

Do not fight against them near the holy Temple of Veeshan, unless they fight against you. But if they fight against you, kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers.

I’m just waiting for the raven to thaw because I don’t argue with Mesopotamian law.... YOU FEELERS?!?

Jazzy
03-07-2016, 05:42 PM
you've ruined your own lands

you'll not ruin mine

AzzarTheGod
03-07-2016, 05:48 PM
you've ruined your own lands

you'll not ruin mine

U reckon Muhammad was an orc?

I lifted that passage word for word directly from the Quran. I believe that anything that can be said, has already been said by someone better. Regardless of the source.

Pras the God-Emperor General Gongshow.

TRANSLATION: Ur all gonna be doing HARD TIME like being LOCKED UP with Ving Rhames in the bing.

Semmysosa
03-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Ving Rhames was the one getting fucked in Pulp Fiction.

Say what again!

El Camacho
03-07-2016, 09:19 PM

ur toast kid.

then stop talking and press the button

Videri
03-07-2016, 09:55 PM

ur toast kid.

Wait, so...your entire guild is mad...about PvP?

Yikes.

Zenjai
03-07-2016, 10:18 PM

your game will probably crash or auto-shutdown once you leave tov.....

good luck

AzzarTheGod
03-08-2016, 02:31 AM
Wait, so...your entire guild is mad...about PvP?

Yikes.

reform under a new tag and proxy leaders maybe you get another chance to do it right??

Yikes. Cringing hard @ TMO Guys 2.0

Videri
03-08-2016, 03:45 AM
reform under a new tag and proxy leaders maybe you get another chance to do it right??

Yikes. Cringing hard @ TMO Guys 2.0

...Yes? Not sure what the problem is. Remind me what we've done wrong. Is it because we have PvPed on a PvP server?

My point is that <Empire> always finds (or invents) a reason to vilify and slander any other guild. Do you want to be the only guild on the server?

Videri
03-08-2016, 03:45 AM
Do you want to be the only guild on the server?

Think carefully before answering, and don't be witty or flippant.

Bazia
03-08-2016, 06:42 AM
if they gets flippant wut u gon do tho

LostCause
03-08-2016, 07:33 AM
only 20 years till luclin.

o wait

http://i.imgur.com/WmSky5r.gif