PDA

View Full Version : Attempt to purchase think bag crashed client

wat3rbug
03-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Whenever I try to purchase a bag of the tinkerers from the gnome vendor in SolA, the client immediately crashes and sends me to the login screen. It only seems to happen with that item. I have sold several items and purchased small items from this vendor today without any issues. I have not tried buying the Tboots from the vendor yet to see if it happens with that item.

This is repeatable as I was able to duplicate it 6 times in a row.

Redi
03-04-2016, 11:49 AM
This is a reoccurring issue

wat3rbug
03-04-2016, 12:25 PM
I was able to purchase the bag. My faction, without sneak, is different and the price accordingly. I did not have enough to purchase the bag with the lower faction. There is some kind of check that looks at the amount before the sneak adjustment is applied. Once I had the amount without sneak, I could purchase the bag, even though I did so with sneak applied and bought it with the price that sneak allowed. Hope this helps narrow the bug down. It seems like an out of order check or an additional check that is not modified. I haven't looked at any code yet to determine anything.

I hope that helps.

trite
03-11-2016, 02:56 PM
That's interesting, logic might still be the same as when they branched from eqemu will have to look if the same bug exists in their source....