PDA

View Full Version : whats it feel like

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 12:47 AM
to be an TRUMP supporter and not rustle anyone when you post any trump related stuff at all?

maerilith
03-03-2016, 12:51 AM
to be an TRUMP supporter and not rustle anyone when you post any trump related stuff at all?

I too would also like to know.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 01:01 AM
but someone rustled you into making a thread about it?

:confused:

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:06 AM
but someone rustled you into making a thread about it?

:confused:

Curiosity != rustle

(or the *quest for knowledge and understanding IRYD has embarked apon and is embracing)

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:06 AM
lol forgot I could edit in OT

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 01:08 AM
I just want to kno so I can be ready for it after Bernie takes over.

sOurDieSel
03-03-2016, 01:10 AM
iryd you are permarustled dawg

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:15 AM
iryd you are permarustled dawg

I think permarustled is the biggest word you've ever used. :D

sOurDieSel
03-03-2016, 01:21 AM
You just can't understand the big 5 dollar words I throw around when crushing Cultural Marxism because public schools dun learnt ya real good now.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 01:29 AM
i wouldnt know seems like ppl stay pretty rustled by TRUMP. it's just too easy.

i mean just look at this thread!

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 01:32 AM
TRUMP 2016 btw and that's not a joke

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:40 AM
It feels like having an asshole for a peepee and a penis for an asshole when all that is really supposed to be there is a vagina.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 01:42 AM
It feels like having an asshole for a peepee and a penis for an asshole when all that is really supposed to be there is a vagina.

you will never have a vagina

whats it feel like

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:46 AM
you will never have a vagina

whats it feel like

Feels like I'll have to settle for grs and be happy it's functionaly... a vagina.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 01:48 AM
functionally no. a mutilated wiener is not a vagina !

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:50 AM
functionally no. a mutilated wiener is not a vagina !

I doubt you could tell the difference in best case scenario successful surgeries.

needless to say it's risky.... but I'm already screwed. got nothing to loose.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 01:54 AM
that's irrelevant

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:58 AM
that's irrelevant

Not to you. and that's fine cause we're not intimate. my original point still stands.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 01:59 AM
ok daywolf

maerilith
03-03-2016, 02:05 AM
ok daywolf

Not triggered lol. admit it. I was clever in associating physical dysphoria with dysphoria about not being in control.

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 02:10 AM
It's funny how Bernie & TRUMP are having the election right now and didn't tell the other candidates.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 02:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FCu6JRr.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Ui448Ou.gif

http://i.imgur.com/hVm7Rqt.gif

maerilith
03-03-2016, 02:35 AM

I love how the bad guys are just running into their shields with their guards wide open and they're swords in the shittiest position possible lol.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 02:40 AM
ok daywolf
http://i.imgur.com/ihQn0wv.gif

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 02:49 AM

I love how the bad guys are just running into their shields with their guards wide open and they're swords in the shittiest position possible lol.

Also while we're nerd critiquing-- the guy wielding the shields aren't big enough to stop the momentum of guys of equal size in that fashion. Being ripped and strong doesn't matter.

With the technique he is using with his shoulder and arm extended, it would take a man double his size, to even begin to have a chance at knocking someone to the ground in that fashion who is charging at them. More like 4x the size.

Now if the guy in the .gif put his entire body into the shield and slammed him properly, that would be realistic and he could inflict serious damage.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 03:01 AM
I lol'd.

How long until you are #FeelingBerntOut?
Also while we're nerd critiquing-- the guy wielding the shields aren't big enough to stop the momentum of guys of equal size in that fashion. Being ripped and strong doesn't matter.

With the technique he is using with his shoulder and arm extended, it would take a man double his size, to even begin to have a chance at knocking someone to the ground in that fashion who is charging at them. More like 4x the size.

Now if the guy in the .gif put his entire body into the shield and slammed him properly, that would be realistic and he could inflict serious damage.

The world was a very different place before safe spaces.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 03:08 AM

http://i.imgur.com/m7N2JOA.gif

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 03:28 AM
i have a hard time imagining that a "doctor" who makes "vaginas" by transplanting rectosigmoid colon doesn't have a basement full of horrors. Someone gotta to be the first to start selling modified fuckable cadaver breast onaholes transplanted onto pigs bodies am i right? bernie 2016

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 03:31 AM
so many nasty words in just 2 sentences big J where's the trigger warning. get some soap in that graphic mouth.

ps. nice edit

Uuruk
03-03-2016, 08:07 AM
Just say no to trannys

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Just say no to trannys

maskedmelon
03-03-2016, 10:00 AM
We're not far off from custom fabricated body parts. Researchers have bilt simple organs, heart valves, fingers, etc. Last I'd read they'd even installed over half a dozen bladders. All naturally derived from the host's own cells and a scaffold of genetically cleansed pig tissue.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 10:19 AM
so many nasty words in just 2 sentences big J where's the trigger warning. get some soap in that graphic mouth.

ps. nice edit
Yeah the edit was best part of this thread

Just say no to trannys
IRYD prob getting mad he can't drop the T card and berg 2 easily derail.

We're not far off from custom fabricated body parts. Researchers have bilt simple organs, heart valves, fingers, etc. Last I'd read they'd even installed over half a dozen bladders. All naturally derived from the host's own cells and a scaffold of genetically cleansed pig tissue.
Awwwww yisssss

maerilith
03-03-2016, 11:16 AM
@katrik

it's bad to have internalized transphobia. but I honestly respect and understand your annoyance at the more queer people.

being stealth would be nice. it's not an option right now for me. and smart people understand that I'm not a voice for the entire trans community.

plz don't get triggered in the threads I've taken over.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Relax friend. Just poking fun. No triggering here. Pretty sure nobody here can offend or upset me. Not in my nature. Sorry boo.=>

I'll try to pretend to be insensative and uncaring. It's hard though ;)

Spyder73
03-03-2016, 01:10 PM
@katrik

it's bad to have internalized transphobia. but I honestly respect and understand your annoyance at the more queer people.

being stealth would be nice. it's not an option right now for me. and smart people understand that I'm not a voice for the entire trans community.

plz don't get triggered in the threads I've taken over.

Just when i think i am beginning to understand you, I realize its a "the more you know, the less you really know" situation. You are either the best or worst troll, i cant decide.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 01:22 PM
So Rubio can get a bigger penis?
Grown off a hybrid cow no less.

"Oh yeah?!? Look at this package, TRUMP!"

maerilith
03-03-2016, 01:30 PM
So Rubio can get a bigger penis?
Grown off a hybrid cow no less.

"Oh yeah?!? Look at this package, TRUMP!"

Not surprised the furry went here first....

He could have a spirally pork penis if he wanted.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Not surprised the furry went here first....

He could have a spirally pork penis if he wanted.
I put pig in first, but it was a backspace compared to the glorious size of the cow! They are already making hybrid human/animals (20 so far), choices of body parts are pig, sheep and cow (cow on the soon list). Rubio was so obsessed (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/29/marco-rubio-penis-joke-caps-off-weekend-of-donald-trump-insults/) with TRUMP's package, I don't think anything less than horse will do for that guy, but cow is the closest choice.

Hastley
03-03-2016, 02:54 PM

Bernie is losing against a career criminal under investigation by the FBI . How does that make you feel IRYD

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Bernie is losing against a career criminal under investigation by the FBI . How does that make you feel IRYD

Excited to vote for trump.

You guys try to rustle but you cannot.

Bernie's campaign is to break down the invisible wall the illuminati wants between the red and blue states. He did.

Now stop being so upset.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 03:15 PM

The only way this ends is Rubio is selected as the nominee, Trump in a petulant rage runs independent, Hillary gets indicted by the FBI, Bernie Sanders wins the presidency in a landslide :cool:

Hastley
03-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Excited to vote for trump.

You guys try to rustle but you cannot.

Bernie's campaign is to break down the invisible wall the illuminati wants between the red and blue states. He did.

Now stop being so upset.

Finally someone admits even Bernie's campaign realizes it can't win and is ran for "other" reasons .

Hastley
03-03-2016, 03:25 PM
The only way this ends is Rubio is selected as the nominee, Trump in a petulant rage runs independent, Hillary gets indicted by the FBI, Bernie Sanders wins the presidency in a landslide :cool:

Rubio has gone off the deep end. Only way GOP establishment wins is by brokered convention , which unfortunately will fracture. No chance Rubio gets the nomination. Has won literally 1 state and by a small margin. In fact Cruz probably has a better chance of getting the nomination (which is also like 1 percent).

Romney out giving establishment speeches posturing for the nomination but if he can't beat Obama I doubt he can beat Hillary in the general either. Too soft.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Finally someone admits even Bernie's campaign realizes it can't win and is ran for "other" reasons .
It's more or less what Ron Paul admittedly did, and during his campaign. Though the GOP was far more harsh about it compared to the DNC.

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 03:28 PM

It will win against trump, but its hard to convince those democrat base morons that we ALL hate that an old woman in a candy house asking you to clean her oven is a villain....

even if her husband is a cheating liar

and she is being investigated for putting american soldiers in harms way becuse of her mistakes.

its fuckn rediculous, the power of the Gluten Free Prius is strong, you know this.

Hastley
03-03-2016, 03:33 PM
It will win against trump, but its hard to convince those democrat base morons that we ALL hate that an old woman in a candy house asking you to clean her oven is a villain....

even if her husband is a cheating liar

and she is being investigated for putting american soldiers in harms way becuse of her mistakes.

its fuckn rediculous, the power of the Gluten Free Prius is strong, you know this.

How can bernie beat trump if he can't get the DNC nomination? I wish that Hillary would be indicted but at this point I just don't see it happening. And from what I hear from bernie supporting dems is that if Hillary wins the nomination they won't vote, or will vote for trump.

TLDR: I don't see how bernie can beat trump if he isn't the nominee

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 03:43 PM
How can bernie beat trump if he can't get the DNC nomination? I wish that Hillary would be indicted but at this point I just don't see it happening. And from what I hear from bernie supporting dems is that if Hillary wins the nomination they won't vote, or will vote for trump.

Because outside of what you saw put trump ahead up until this point, you wont see it in the rest of the 3/4ths of the nation...

What you will see is 3/4th of the nation putting Bernie ahead of Hillary and then far ahead of TRUMP.

The truth is, you will suffer if you decide to stay in america, with high insurance costs, high taxes, low minimum wage, no development, nothing.. you'll just suffer under trump.

if by some fucked up reason the DNC forces Bernie out, I will enjoy watching people suffer.. so will a lot of people... but if they don't, there are more smart people in america than there are suicidal and they want a future for their children. That future is Bernie sanders.

If someone like him can be elected, then we don't need to tear the system down, he can rebuild it without us all loosing our jobs.

You don't have to agree with me, but that just means you will be one of the many people that don't vote the same way as I do, which doesn't make you anything but someone who just doesn't vote the same way as I do and thats all, nothing more nothing less.

It does not make you the evil fuckwhit Hillary wants me to think you are. I am done thinking good people are bad becuse they are in a different bubble than me and vote accordingly.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 03:51 PM

Yeah the Reps may be having their own little civil war right now, but the Dems are sitting divided and a likely low voter turnout for general. It's a bleak projection for the DNC as it stands. In both scenarios, TRUMP will likely pick up quite a many of their voters, even if losing some hardened GOP establishment votes. But conservatives and moderates are itching to vote, nothing will stop that at this point.

I think even under a GOP united voting block with Cruz, DNC is still hurting with turnout even with their combined divisions. Lots of damage going on with the DNC right now.

Thanks 0bama :)

I think Rubio is the DNC's only hope, with a divided Rep party and votes going to a 3rd party if that should rise which probably would. Wild card projection.

maskedmelon
03-03-2016, 04:16 PM
RNC might not be as afraid of a 3rd party Trump run as you might think. A rogue Trump would be a catalyst for massive turnout. It is highly unlikely that either Trump or the republican candidate would beat Hillary on their own, but they don't have to. It she fails to capture 51% of the vote, then the president is elected by the House of Representstives.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 04:52 PM
RNC might not be as afraid of a 3rd party Trump run as you might think. A rogue Trump would be a catalyst for massive turnout. It is highly unlikely that either Trump or the republican candidate would beat Hillary on their own, but they don't have to. It she fails to capture 51% of the vote, then the president is elected by the House of Representstives.
I don't think he'd go 3rd party at this point. I've heard no one suggest he would, not any of the sources I monitor anyway, which often have decent projection records.

By the time this could happen, 3rd parties will already have their candidates picked since the rep civil war will easily last to July me thinks.

He would need to go full independent, and in such turmoil of a bleeding GOP and a possible Libertarian runner suddenly looking good to masses of disillusioned voters. Not that a Libertarian could win in that scenario, but I don't think Donald either, nor GOP, just too much of a split all together. He'd also need ballot access somehow, other than write-ins.

But I think that is only a possibility out of a Rubio scenario. I really think most of the party would unite under Cruz (as he is the apparent 2nd runner), and GOP doesn't hate him that much, far less than Donald, anyway.

But like I said, wild card, anything is possible there... well apart from a pretty damaged GOP if they strong arm TRUMP out. Even Hannity is saying it's a really bad GOP tactic going on atm. I think that if somehow they elevate Rubio to a win, there will likely be pretty heavy handed politicking involved, and from this going the way it is right now, that can't be a good outcome; seems to keep backfiring while only getting more childish.

Oh, as for a House vote... I don't know, likely 4 more years of 0bama if they vote.
hah j/k

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 04:54 PM
I don't think he'd go 3rd party at this point.

He signed the agreement with the RNC. But he did say if he isn't given fair treatment, he will break the contract.

To me, this qualifies as unfair treatment. I absolutely see a 3rd party run possible if numbers stay strong.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 05:26 PM
He signed the agreement with the RNC. But he did say if he isn't given fair treatment, he will break the contract.

To me, this qualifies as unfair treatment. I absolutely see a 3rd party run possible if numbers stay strong.
Well they haven't done that to him. Compare this to what they did to Ron Paul which was obvious. Though in that situation, Ron had already admitted that he couldn't get the nomination and was just there to share a message. Though was still underhanded against him, hard to argue no matter your opinion of him.

I really don't think they will do anything like that to Donald, such as drop him from debates etc. I highly doubt he would go 3rd party at this point, unless it was right now. An independent write-in late in the game would seem nothing but a protest.

Rubio would need to walk on water from this point on to get past both Ted and Donald, at least as far as for some legit form of win. Would Donald go 3rd/Indi against Ted? Highly doubt it since they are both to some degree anti-establishment and haven't really taken serious shots at each other. Could Ted take out the Donald? Not with Rubio still in sucking votes away.

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 05:39 PM
The scorched earth plan (tm) involves destroying Trump at the expense of the party.

When the ashes clear at the brokered convention, Rubio will be the nominee..

At least that is the plan by the Voltron. So far, its not being well-received by cable news. Cable news distributes opinion to over 42 million members of the GOP party a week according to figures given out by Fox. That is a very large portion of the party.

The ash will be so thick at the brokered convention that whoever they nominate will be DOA. That's why its being called a scorched earth tactic.

Trump's delegates will not switch to Rubio after this treatment. There is just no fucking way. Lose lose lose all around.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Because outside of what you saw put trump ahead up until this point, you wont see it in the rest of the 3/4ths of the nation...

What you will see is 3/4th of the nation putting Bernie ahead of Hillary and then far ahead of TRUMP.

The truth is, you will suffer if you decide to stay in america, with high insurance costs, high taxes, low minimum wage, no development, nothing.. you'll just suffer under trump.

if by some fucked up reason the DNC forces Bernie out, I will enjoy watching people suffer.. so will a lot of people... but if they don't, there are more smart people in america than there are suicidal and they want a future for their children. That future is Bernie sanders.

If someone like him can be elected, then we don't need to tear the system down, he can rebuild it without us all loosing our jobs.

You don't have to agree with me, but that just means you will be one of the many people that don't vote the same way as I do, which doesn't make you anything but someone who just doesn't vote the same way as I do and thats all, nothing more nothing less.

It does not make you the evil fuckwhit Hillary wants me to think you are. I am done thinking good people are bad becuse they are in a different bubble than me and vote accordingly.

This is surprisingly coherent for you.

iruinedyourday
03-03-2016, 06:00 PM
This is surprisingly coherent for you.

I still dont know how to spell lose though, damn.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Just say no to trannys

Whoa I never said that.

I just don't believe in surgical interventions and psychoactive drug consumption just to fill a fetish. Im a Ravenclaw so i consider doing most things that can disrupt the acquisition of knowledge to be a case of misplaced priorities. I was blessed with 9.9/10 looks & anime character androgyny tho so your mileage may vary.

Still all about those fembois tho.

barrettdc1
03-03-2016, 06:10 PM
I just don't believe in surgical interventions and psychoactive drug consumption just to fill a fetish.

INC maerilith

http://i.imgur.com/okovTrs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/thpKZhO.jpg

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Whoa I never said that.

I just don't believe in surgical interventions and psychoactive drug consumption just to fill a fetish. I'm a Ravenclaw so i consider doing most things that can disrupt the acquisition of knowledge to be a case of misplaced priorities. I was blessed with 9.9/10 looks & anime character androgyny tho so your mileage may vary.

Still all about those fembois tho.

I'm super glad that all I am is just a fetish on psychoactive drugs to you.

This is a flawed and incorrect understanding of HRT and surgical invention. Particularly in my case. Is it possible some crazy people do that? Yes. I've met some people who are........... kind of what you speak. It's not because of the HRT though or the surgical intervention. They have underlying issues.

HRT... define psychoactive. It doesn't do anything a normal human body wouldn't do... if you think someone with serotonin imbalance should suffer because SSRI's are psychoactive please explain how restoring what should be there is altering ones state of mind in a way that is disruptive to the acquisition of knowledge?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 06:17 PM
I've met some people who are........... kind of what you speak.

its more common than the media would like you to think. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE)

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:19 PM
INC maerilith

http://i.imgur.com/okovTrs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/thpKZhO.jpg

lol

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:20 PM
if you think someone with serotonin imbalance should suffer because SSRI's are psychoactive please explain how restoring what should be there is altering ones state of mind in a way that is disruptive to the acquisition of knowledge?

The fact that you actually believe we are able to diagnose "serotonin imbalance" or correct it in any kind of accurate way demonstrates exactly how befuddled you are by modern psychopharmacology.

I have a degree in this shit and I can promise you SSRIs are probably the drug out there with the weakest and least specific indication. There is no test for "serotonin imbalance"; it's a weak catchphrase thrown to laymen because it's the theorized mechanism of SSRI action. In reality, all we have is data that demonstrates it can help with forms of depression for a rather poorly understood reason.

Your doctor is desperately throwing shit at the wall at the point they dispense that kind of thing. On par with opiate dispensation. Don't let the argument from authority prevent you from thinking.

You don't have an imbalance of estrogen kid. You have an imbalance of coping mechanisms that you're trying to fill with a man's support and cock. For some reason though it seems you can't just be a fag to do this like a healthy person. I'm going with "internalized homophobia".

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 06:23 PM
HRT... define psychoactive. It doesn't do anything a normal human body wouldn't do... if you think someone with serotonin imbalance should suffer because SSRI's are psychoactive please explain how restoring what should be there is altering ones state of mind in a way that is disruptive to the acquisition of knowledge?

SSRI's are not restoring what should be there. Its overkill and abuse because we don't know how else to address it at this time. Science isn't that far along. Most drugs outside of amphetamine are sledgehammers with unknown mechanisms of action.

I'm not a Scientologist, but Tom Cruise already hit the nail on the head with that one on Matt Lauer's show 10 years ago.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:25 PM
its more common than the media would like you to think. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE)

Theryn Meyer2 weeks ago
As a trans woman who has been making regular visits to the shrink and the psychiatrist since the age of 12 due to inherited depression and anxiety (and who is well aware of all her 'quirks' and how to take care of them), all I'm hearing from this man is that he was misdiagnosed. He never was transgender - he was suffering from a dissociative disorder rooted in childhood trauma. This one misdiagnosed man, as tragic as his story may be, is not somehow evidence that there aren't trans people who are actually transgender.
193< likes

Kagatob

You are not a fucking journalist. You are not an experet. You do not know anything about transgender people because you aren't even able to read what several people have to say on a topic. This person likely was misdiagnosed and detransitioned because they didn't need the treatment. This does happen.

The other big reason people detransition is because of relationships. I.e. their in a normal husband wife relationship, one transitions, the other leaves, the other detransitions. This is a big problem for trans people who can't get their head right and again have underlying issues, like co-dependance on another person.

Barring people from transitioning, hurting them, oppressing them, ridiculing them, and paying for poor/legally grey doctors papers to demonize someone like me is not going to help these transitioning people. Or further the understanding of the human condition. Or further explain these issues for future people.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:27 PM
The fact that you actually believe we are able to diagnose "serotonin imbalance" or correct it in any kind of accurate way demonstrates exactly how befuddled you are by modern psychopharmacology.

I have a degree in this shit and I can promise you SSRIs are probably the drug out there with the weakest and least specific indication. There is no test for "serotonin imbalance"; it's a weak catchphrase thrown to laymen because it's the theorized mechanism of SSRI action. In reality, all we have is data that demonstrates it can help with forms of depression for a rather poorly understood reason.

Your doctor is desperately throwing shit at the wall at the point they dispense that kind of thing. On par with opiate dispensation. Don't let the argument from authority prevent you from thinking.

You don't have an imbalance of estrogen kid. You have an imbalance of coping mechanisms that you're trying to fill with a man's support and cock. For some reason though it seems you can't just be a fag to do this like a healthy person. I'm going with "internalized homophobia".

SSRI's are not restoring what should be there. Its overkill and abuse because we don't know how else to address it at this time. Science isn't that far along. Most drugs outside of amphetamine are sledgehammers with unknown mechanisms of action.

I'm not a Scientologist, but Tom Cruise already hit the nail on the head with that one on Matt Lauer's show 10 years ago.

These are these the same people that say you shouldn't do anything because god forbid anything bad happened.

Thanks for throwing me under a bus to watch me squirm and die in the name of your psuedoscientific medicine.

I'll take what I can get from the most reliable sources available. Not some forumquesting guys.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Point out the post where I said trannies don't exist.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:29 PM
These are these the same people that say you shouldn't do anything because god forbid anything bad happened.

Thanks for throwing me under a bus to watch me squirm and die in the name of your psuedoscientific medicine.

I'll take what I can get from the most reliable sources available. Not some you guys.

"most reliable source" is the very business that profits from your continued mistreatment. This is like telling off your backup homie when he tells you the car salesman is muddling a few facts.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 06:31 PM
The scorched earth plan (tm) involves destroying Trump at the expense of the party.

Voltron.

Lose lose lose all around.

You really are late to the partay, you know that, right?
Yes, the GOP is really good at losing. Lose again and again, yes, 4yrs, 8yrs, lose lose lose while ignoring their actual voters. This "scorched earth" business, who says that? More of just another way for the GOP to lose much like the last, while they get pwnd by TRUMP.

This whole thing is not new at all, and very expected. It's much of how the Reps took the house and senate, and that had nothing to do with the GOP. Now it's time for the Reps to clean house all together, the actual civil war is the GOP establishment vs Rep constituents.

http://i.imgur.com/faFsO.png

Thinks before posting: Searches out GOP scorched earth speak... hehehe
I mean beyond failed social media attempts to make news ;)

And Voltron is a movie thing now, eh? Was some cartoon a friend of mine liked in teh 80's... from transformers or whatever.

I'd go with this one rather than the transformers thing if trying to make social media news, more people will relate:

http://i.imgur.com/PB8E4XV.gif

...not just peeps from nerd convention :)

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 06:32 PM
My ninja Big J spittin the fire in this thread for me. Great minds align.

I'll take what I can get from the most reliable sources available. Not some forumquesting guys.

I never said it doesn't have good applications. I just wasn't going to let you call it something that its not. Too many Americans getting bullshitted. If it works and you need it, then it is what it is. I'm not in the business of tampering with whatever works for someone.

What I don't believe in is Big Pharm propaganda.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 06:32 PM
This is a big problem for trans people who can't get their head right and again have underlying issues

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:35 PM
I think it's definately time to break out the tinfoil hats... their poluting our water with XENOESTROGENZ 1111111 to make us docile and sex crazed slaves!!!!!!! PRAISZE JESU-ALLAHZ

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:37 PM
I think it's definately time to break out the tinfoil hats... their poluting our water with XENOESTROGENZ 1111111 to make us docile and sex crazed slaves!!!!!!! PRAISZE JESU-ALLAHZ

uh that's a little paranoid. But yes, the swift removal of a White man like you from the gene pool (and society at large due 2 alienation) is as good as your death in war to the Elders

edit: actually it's even better, you'll draw welfare dollars from White society and into the medical establishment

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:38 PM
does the non-sequitur with lots of !!111!!1s from 2003 qualify as a iryd memepost defeat?

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:40 PM
My ninja Big J spittin the fire in this thread for me. Great minds align.

I never said it doesn't have good applications. I just wasn't going to let you call it something that its not. Too many Americans getting bullshitted. If it works and you need it, then it is what it is. I'm not in the business of tampering with whatever works for someone.

What I don't believe in is Big Pharm propaganda.

You are assuming I havn't tried every fucking thing under the sun? I use to hate big pharma etc etc... I use to be a tin foil hatter. this shit is massive brianwashing blah...

U know what... my life is better with SSRI's and transitioning. I'm not saying big pharma is great, but it is the vehicle capitalism uses to save lives. Also. we'd still need drugs for some people to have a decent quality of life. It simply is a fact of life on the physical plane of consciousness.

You guys are coloring the simple A+B equation with some philosophical idealism that says fuck anyone who can't survive without drugs, might makes, right, survival of only the strongest (forget being fit), hell lets push ourselves to the brink!

Anyway I really don't want to talk about this anymore at all on these forums I believe you guys are well educated and correct in some regards. But the blanket application of your ideals is fucking horrible and evil shit.

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 06:40 PM
This "scorched earth" business, who says that?

Thinks before posting: Searches out GOP scorched earth speak... hehehe
I mean beyond failed social media attempts to make news ;)

I see you are not plugged in.

Your billion dollar major news network Fox coined "scorched earth" for the first time last night, in regards to the current GOP strategy, live on primetime air. You know, just a small lil social media news channel hehe..

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:43 PM
You are assuming I havn't tried every fucking thing under the sun? I use to hate big pharma etc etc... I use to be a tin foil hatter. this shit is massive brianwashing blah...

U know what... my life is better with SSRI's and transitioning. I'm not saying big pharma is great, but it is the vehicle capitalism uses to save lives. Also. we'd still need drugs for some people to have a decent quality of life. It simply is a fact of life on the physical plane of consciousness.

You guys are coloring the simple A+B equation with some philosophical idealism that says fuck anyone who can't survive without drugs, might makes, right, survival of only the strongest (forget being fit), hell lets push ourselves to the brink!

Anyway I really don't want to talk about this anymore at all on these forums I believe you guys are well educated and correction some regards. But the blanket application of your ideals is fucking horrible and evil shit.

buddy i havent made a post on this board without being under the influence of drugs in prolly 3 years. I don't feel any sense of superiority. But then, i don't go around claiming my drug abuse is advisable or that it for sure made my life better either, even though it was doctor-initiated and -assisted just like your own hellish journey into kafkaesque alienation and physical transformation.

Truth is, no medical intervention ever made me feel as good as getting completely off of the slave grid and disconnected from electronics, and existing solely in the physical plane for a good long time (although methadone came pretty close). If I recall your backstory about being in the military accurately, it would seem you don't even know that greener pastures exist. Those possibilities are all the info I'm trying to convey to you.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 06:44 PM
your penis isn't haunted, you're lonely.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:46 PM
buddy i havent made a post on this board without being under the influence of drugs in prolly 3 years. I don't feel any sense of superiority. But then, i don't go around claiming my drug abuse is advisable or that it for sure made my life better either, even though it was doctor-initiated and -assisted just like your own hellish journey into kafkaesque alienation and physical transformation.

Truth is, no medical intervention ever made me feel as good as getting completely off of the slave grid and disconnected from electronics. If I recall your backstory about being in the military accurately, it would seem you don't even know that greener pastures exist. Those possibilities are all the info I'm trying to convey to you.

I really pitty the people who suffer from doctors and who can't do their own research. But I am not going to sit here and tell you that life is a fairytale either. Just that in my case, in my defense, and in defense of someone like me, this shit is 4 real bro. Not just some kind of "thing" craze, passtime, or fetish. Though it does get abused as such.

I think were on the same page. Just I'm fucking triggered as fuck when people tell me I don't even know my own body or insinuate it or insinuate it's possible.

I've gone down the fucking darkest trails in the forest. I know some crazy shit about the universe. I don't need my horrible feelings reinforced by negative "tranny bashing" blah. etc.. whatever it is. Poke fun, but god.... damnit.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:50 PM
----seriously BGJ DIE ----

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:50 PM
I really pitty the people who suffer from doctors and who can't do their own research.

after your statements on SSRIs (and saying you yourself have used them) this statement is ironic as fuck

i truly hope that you're happy and being a transforming breast inflating cowgirl in a real life hentai fills ur soul with divine joy, but the level of defensive and triggered you get suggests darkness lurking close.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:54 PM
after your statements on SSRIs (and saying you yourself have used them) this statement is ironic as fuck

i truly hope that you're happy and being a transforming breast inflating cowgirl in a real life hentai fills ur soul with divine joy, but the level of defensive and triggered you get suggests darkness lurking close.

I don't understand why you are such a fucking retard. You have no clue what your talking about. Medical abuse happens. STOP BLAMING THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR WHAT A FEW PEOPLE DO YOU FUCKING MORON.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:55 PM
I don't understand why you are such a fucking retard. You have no clue what your talking about. Medical abuse happens. STOP BLAMING THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR WHAT A FEW PEOPLE DO YOU FUCKING MORON.

you believe you are being given SSRIs because of "serotonin imbalance" like that's a strong hypothesis, then express pity for ppl who can't critically research their doctor's advice in the next post. Also no idea why you're bringing up medical abuse.

No john, you are the retards.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 06:56 PM
you believe you are being given SSRIs because of "serotonin imbalance" like that's a strong hypothesis, then express pity for ppl who can't do research in the next post.

No john, you are the retards.

No, but they do chemically alter the seritonin, and that has helped, it's how they more or less work, with varying side affects from drug to drug.

It's not rocket science. It's not going to create a spiritual black hole in the universe if I'm alive because of an SSRI.

What is wrong with understanding how a drug works and accepting the reason the doctor gives it out? Also, prove via whitepaper how you can't even test for physiological and chemical depression.... etc...

Your argument is just as much belief as mine.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 06:58 PM
It's not rocket science.

Exactly. It's really not even close. And the human brain is a Hell of a lot more complicated than a rocket. Sledgehammer as Azzar said.

Glad it "works" for you though. You seem real chilled out today.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Exactly. It's really not even close. And the human brain is a Hell of a lot more complicated than a rocket. Sledgehammer as Azzar said.

Glad it "works" for you though. You seem real chilled out today.

I'm rightfully pissed your attacking my person over your fucking stupid ideal fantasy based loosely in your medical expertise which I find highly suspect. You are probably one of those quack loony let's hypnotise patients and read them the bible doctors.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 07:12 PM
I see you are not plugged in.

Your billion dollar major news network Fox coined "scorched earth" for the first time last night, in regards to the current GOP strategy, live on primetime air. You know, just a small lil social media news channel hehe..
I don't watch FOX NEWS, they get too much crazy shat from social media. I listen to Hannity sometimes though, but on radio/streams, and he's usually in a contrast to what the tards on FOX are flapping gums about. I don't plug in, you can't stop the signal! Out there things like rebellion, revolution and civil war are more the buzz words, and comes from the many voices, always coming, not just the scripted ones that feed soundbites and propaganda at a blitz rate then go silent for the next soundbite. You can't stop the signal!

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm rightfully pissed your attacking my person over your fucking stupid ideal fantasy based loosely in your medical expertise which I find highly suspect.

i haven't even commented on SSRI effectiveness pal, I've just commented on your comic-book understanding of the subject (my doctor is precisely correcting my serotonin balance!! without ever measuring my serotonin balance!!).

pretty much the only debateable point i've made here is that i think physically altering a person to satisfy their fetishes violates the hippocratic oath. You could arguably take the libertarian position here and say if someone wants to sell themself into slavery, or have all their limbs removed and be permanently transformed into a sex doll, or have bellows hooked up to their surgically added tits so they can be inflated/deflated by their Daddy, or whatever and if they were willing to pay a doc to render those services then it would be fine.

I guess I'm just kind of an authoritarian in some ways because I don't want to see things like that happening en masse to my friends and neighbors. And they will happen en masse as normalized -- just check this board. Trannies seemed almost nonexistent just 10 years ago. And as the profit motive becomes fully realized and sick fucks like me learn that they get off on encouraging subhumans to destroy themselves, it will begin to happen more and more through that undercurrent of submerged violent coercion that is obfuscated by the capitalist mode...

Hey kid. Still got that crippling college loan debt and no job? I've got full-time work for you ;)

You are probably one of those quack loony let's hypnotise patients and read them the bible doctors.

And you were probably "vaccinated" 1000 times while in the military.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 07:16 PM
who's pic did you edit out

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 07:20 PM
----seriously BGJ DIE ----

This was just posted in a thread calling me out for failure to rustle. I win at this fucking board.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 07:21 PM
i haven't even commented on SSRI effectiveness pal, I've just commented on your comic-book understanding of the subject (my doctor is precisely correcting my serotonin balance!! without ever measuring my serotonin balance!!).

pretty much the only debateable point i've made here is that i think physically altering a person to satisfy their fetishes violates the hippocratic oath. You could arguably take the libertarian position here and say if someone wants to sell themself into slavery, or have all their limbs removed and be permanently transformed into a sex doll, or have bellows hooked up to their surgically added tits so they can be inflated/deflated by their Daddy, or whatever and if they were willing to pay a doc to render those services then it would be fine.

I guess I'm just kind of an authoritarian in some ways because I don't want to see things like that happening en masse to my friends and neighbors. And they will happen en masse as normalized -- just check this board. Trannies seemed almost nonexistent just 10 years ago. And as the profit motive becomes fully realized and sick fucks like me learn that they get off on encouraging subhumans to destroy themselves, it will begin to happen more and more through that undercurrent of submerged violent coercion that is obfuscated by the capitalist mode...

Hey kid. Still got that crippling college loan debt and no job? I've got full-time work for you ;)

your insane if you think it's going to start raining trannies and you think gatekeepers are a good thing... also your definition of transexual is fucking horrendous, for someone so medically expert and astute and with such big student loans. Stop comparing transexuals to cross dressers and transvestites and queer people in drag and other fetishistic role players that have nothing to do with gender identity or body dysmorphia.

lets just watch people suffer and commit suicide because BIGJ knows whats best for the entire fucking world.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 07:31 PM
your insane if you think it's going to start raining trannies and you think gatekeepers are a good thing...

lets just watch people suffer and commit suicide because BIGJ knows whats best for the entire fucking world.

I only claim to know a very narrow slice of this life. Enough to know that spending your time obsessing over your own unhappiness and mutilating the external in hopes of fixing the internal is a fool's errand. You think I never considered going mtf? I coulda made a milli on sex work by now.

I have no doubt that some people experience what appears like a net benefit from going MTF. Mostly the ones who are able to pass and acquire Attractive Female Privilege, like Katrik claims to be (altho still photos are notoriously ineffective at revealing the uncanny valley effect even the more attractive MTFs typically suffer from).

Until you realize the true Way, whether in Buddhism or in common sense, you may think that things are correct and in order. However, if we look at things objectively, from the viewpoint of laws of the world, we see various doctrines departing from the true Way. Know well this spirit, and with forthrightness as the foundation and the true spirit as the Way enact strategy broadly, correctly and openly.

You laid down your life for Israel yet you'll never know what it is to be a warrior if you can't find a way to turn back soon. I'd be rustled too.

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 07:32 PM
I don't watch FOX NEWS, they get too much crazy shat from social media. I listen to Hannity sometimes though, but on radio/streams, and he's usually in a contrast to what the tards on FOX are flapping gums about. I don't plug in, you can't stop the signal! Out there things like rebellion, revolution and civil war are more the buzz words, and comes from the many voices, always coming, not just the scripted ones that feed soundbites and propaganda at a blitz rate then go silent for the next soundbite. You can't stop the signal!

Your man Hannity was said to have gone scorched earth last night against Rubio for the first time:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/03/sean-hannity-goes-scorched-earth-against-rubio/

Big J was also close to going scorched earth in this thread.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 07:41 PM
This was just posted in a thread calling me out for failure to rustle. I win at this fucking board.
uh-huh, I pulled moar guppies out of the pond in teh fishing contest compared to all the whales others pulled. It'll take a lot more than that to win teh board :p

Big pharma sux, yes. I worked as a machinist for one of the biggest big pharma companies in existence, for a little while anyway, long ago, moved to better things.

It's all so much worse now, the corruption with insurance payouts driving up costs, FDA corruption allowing crazy ass shit to go into drugs (I didn't work on drugs, heart catheters at a pharma company), out of control lawsuits against doctors, oh and the evil lobbyist buying out politicians.

0bamacare just makes the whole mess even worse, a labyrinth, not fixing a damn thing, and is just about pure corruption. It's all just a huge web of fail stuff, so bad we'll all probably turn into zombies at some point. Literal..

maerilith
03-03-2016, 07:42 PM
I only claim to know a very narrow slice of this life. Enough to know that spending your time obsessing over your own unhappiness and mutilating the external in hopes of fixing the internal is a fool's errand. You think I never considered going mtf? I coulda made a milli on sex work by now.

I have no doubt that some people experience what appears like a net benefit from going MTF. Mostly the ones who are able to pass and acquire Attractive Female Privilege, like Katrik claims to be (altho still photos are notoriously ineffective at revealing the uncanny valley effect even the more attractive MTFs typically suffer from).

Until you realize the true Way, whether in Buddhism or in common sense, you may think that things are correct and in order. However, if we look at things objectively, from the viewpoint of laws of the world, we see various doctrines departing from the true Way. Know well this spirit, and with forthrightness as the foundation and the true spirit as the Way enact strategy broadly, correctly and openly.

You laid down your life for Israel yet you'll never know what it is to be a warrior if you can't find a way to turn back soon. I'd be rustled too.

There is more to transition than sex work and the uncanny valley. I posted my old life pic before. Do you really think I would be happy going back to the way I was.

Do you remember the old runlvlzero from these boards. I thought a bit like you did until I explored what it meant to truly be myself. I did that with and without the help of "specialists" i didn't have anyone push or bully me into being a transwoman. I made that choice because it's what my heart and soul wants. Not because it's "safe" or "easier" or "society" or any other external dumbass reasons.

The thing is you think you are making a point... for me... but you really do not know me, who I was and who I am now. You just know a bit of my trolls and argueing on the internet me. You cannot judge me for being trans without sounding like a complete jerk.

You think I'm alone and isolated and uncommunicative now? LOL you have no fucking idea what it was like pre-everything-transition for me. And many others. Who do not wan't to do it for "sex work" and Zion.

And you completely neglect to mention or think or include intersex conditions, or female to males (who obviously aren't "trannies") your obsessed with a segment of society that developed and stigmatized transexual woman because it was the ONLY way until recently.

Now you can go to a clinic in NY like Callene-Lorde and get real honest to god help that's not going to push you into doing something you do not want to do.

It's better for everyone even the people who fail. Because not trying at all out of fear is like the worst buddhist philosophy I ever saw.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 07:44 PM
changed my mind

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 07:49 PM
My heart and soul wishes I were born a female too. Or a millionaire. Doesn't change the cards I was dealt, and doesn't make poisoning what I was given justifiable. And I make a pretty good male anyway.

Human consciousness is fascinatingly malleable. Drive a car for 6 hours, it changes shape until the car is your body. Spirit is nothingness homie. I'm in this for the final victory.

xaxis
03-03-2016, 07:51 PM
My heart and soul wishes I were born a female too. Or a millionaire. Doesn't change the cards I was dealt, and doesn't make poisoning what I was given justifiable. And I make a pretty good male anyway.

Human consciousness is fascinatingly malleable. Drive a car for 6 hours, it changes shape until the car is your body. Spirit is nothingness homie. I'm in this for the final victory.

Spirit is everything. Physicality is nothing.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 07:51 PM

Human consciousness is fascinatingly malleable. Drive a car for 6 hours, it changes shape until the car is your body. Spirit is nothingness homie.

If your happy for yourself and like who you are then transition is really probably not for you. Me and you are totally different animals. I'm glad that you are happy. I truly am. I'm not trying to push you or anyone else to do something they don't want to do.

But your like arguing that nothing in this world matters except your own personal justification for how you are now... despite how you were born or what you want.

FYI, I don't "wish I was born female" i was born female...... FML

Just because we are from different worlds doesn't mean we can't care for each other :P

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 07:55 PM

We agree. That's why I advise developing the true spirit rather than trying to reorganize the material plane to line up with the impulsive animal lusts fools mistake for their soul. That true spirit is infinitely adaptable; in that sense it is nothingness.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Just because we are from different worlds doesn't mean we can't care for each other :P

of course i love u gurl, i love everyone on this board except staff who make light of people's deaths. And i hope you turn out great. don't take it backhandedly when i say you appear to be progressing well for someone transitioning at your age.

Ur going to be making a whole lot of Tyrones ejaculate prematurely milady.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 07:59 PM

The physical reflects the spiritual. Don't judge my spirituality on my physicality. My physicality is my own spirits to express because the physical is where we interact.

This is the life I'm living now and I wouldn't try to live it differently because I know what my dreams are and that to die knowing I did everything I could to attain my dreams... well that would be better dieing in regret at "surviving because it was totally safe and medically advisable".

Thankfully in my case the gatekeepers deam what I want medically advisable along with me. For a long time this wasn't true.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I don't understand how you can be opposed to gatekeepers when you accept that there are people who begin transition impulsively or for the wrong reasons. Are you opposed to gatekeepers for addictive narcotics too? Those don't even necessarily have permanent effects.

xaxis
03-03-2016, 08:04 PM
We agree. That's why I advise developing the true spirit rather than trying to reorganize the material plane to line up with the impulsive animal lusts fools mistake for their soul. That true spirit is infinitely adaptable; in that sense it is nothingness.

If you agree than why care so much what she does with her body? The physical is extremely fleeting and all we can know in the present so if changing her body allows her to find the true spirit, why not support it? If she fulfills this desire and finds the emptiness still there then she has still taken another step on the journey and can move on to the next. You should be supporting her attempts to grow and flourish, not trying to suppress them.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Your man Hannity was said to have gone scorched earth last night against Rubio for the first time:I already know that, but that is just someones elses buzz word reporting on what I already heard ranted earlier that day in full. And not related to the GOP going scorched earth. The only outlet I see the buzz word being used from is out of Becks hide-out, where I tread not.

I used to follow Beck's rantings a little years ago, but 2012 he threw support behind Romney, I never looked back. Becks a drama queen, and not a very entertaining one at that. Funny how he supported a pissant Romney, but says he will not vote for (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/25/glenn-beck-wont-support-trump-if-hes-nominee-believes-rubio-better-candidate-mocks-trump-for-having-special-place-for-bibles/) TRUMP if he get the nomination.

Oh, yeah then he apologizes for the Romney thing AFTER he pulls all that. Watch, TRUMP wins and he'll apologize for being wrong yet again.

ps and I find that odd, sometimes you seem like you come off like anti-religious (excuse me if I'm wrong) but then you follow/listen to crazy ass mofo's like Beck? :o

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 08:07 PM
if changing her body allows her to find the true spirit, why not support it?

If I believed this were possible, I would without reservation. But the fact is that this is a direction only someone who were desperately confused and in danger would walk in, and the effects are irreversible. Not to say that it's impossible for it to be one of many trials on a path to enlightenment -- only that it's a trial from which only bad things including death can result. The only good that could possibly come of it is realizing what a fool's errand it is and surviving.

If she fulfills this desire and finds the emptiness still there then she has still taken another step on the journey and can move on to the next.

This is the scenario I wish were guaranteed to play out.

Transitioning isn't something you can just do and undo. The sky-high suicide rate on postop trannies isn't indicative of a good proportion of people surviving that trauma and journeying further toward the light. This is an irreversible step, and distinct from legitimate methods of pursuing happiness in that regard.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:12 PM
I don't understand how you can be opposed to gatekeepers when you accept that there are people who begin transition impulsively or for the wrong reasons. Are you opposed to gatekeepers for addictive narcotics too? Those don't even necessarily have permanent effects.
I don't advocate trying to be a tyrant and control peoples lives and I don't sit here worrying about them or what they may or may not do. These people are a minority and if they didn't do this it would be something else. You can't change the spirit of people or their destiny or their karma.

If you agree than why care so much what she does with her body? The physical is extremely fleeting and all we can know in the present so if changing her body allows her to find the true spirit, why not support it? If she fulfills this desire and finds the emptiness still there then she has still taken another step on the journey and can move on to the next. You should be supporting her attempts to grow and flourish, not trying to suppress them.
Agreed. You are on point.

I questioned "why" it mattered so much. Why this might be a quest. Why I couldn't just be the way I was. I didn't understand. I can't really explain it. But I know this is right. And it feels right. It's like being without resistance. I don't know how to explain it....

But I think I get where BJ's buddhist is coming from it's just taken to an extreme. I know there's some monks that go out into the woods with nothing but their robes and journey for their spirtuality....

Fine, I wasn't and am not that being. I'm "Me (Name redacted)" on a journy to express my beauty and understand what it means to be a woman.

To talk about spirituality, I don't know why exactly... I was born trans. Perhaps because I wouldn't have "lived" if I was born nataly a woman? I have no idea. That doesn't change what I am now and who I am going to be and who I yearn to be.

People grow and evolve, the physical reflects that it's ok to be FREE to change the physical. It only changes when the spiritual side allows it. If you open your heart to an idea you can make it come true by simply looking at that idea and learning and having the universe provide opportunities...

I can't profess to really understand how the universe works. But I'm not really "on drugs" like you think. Being subjugated or living a sinful life.

xaxis
03-03-2016, 08:14 PM
The sky-high suicide rate on postop trannies isn't indicative of a good proportion of people surviving that trauma and journeying further toward the light.

I question the correlation. Yes the rates are higher than i'd like, of course ANY is higher than I'd like, but how many of those people would have committed suicide anyway if they hadn't transitioned.

I understand your concern, that people use this in an attempt to mask the void but I don't believe maerilith is one of those.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:17 PM
If I believed this were possible, I would without reservation. But the fact is that this is a direction only someone who were desperately confused and in danger would walk in, and the effects are irreversible. Not to say that it's impossible for it to be one of many trials on a path to enlightenment -- only that it's a trial from which only bad things including death can result. The only good that could possibly come of it is realizing what a fool's errand it is and surviving.

This is the scenario I wish were guaranteed to play out.

Transitioning isn't something you can just do and undo. The sky-high suicide rate on postop trannies isn't indicative of a good proportion of people surviving that trauma and journeying further toward the light. This is an irreversible step, and distinct from legitimate methods of pursuing happiness in that regard.

What's wrong with just accepting that being trans or transitioning is just a state of being some people have in this life? Why does it have to be a bad thing? It can be. It sometimes isn't.

That suicide rate is a different boatload of factors, and I would like to know what my suicide rate would be if I didn't transition?

Pre-transition I was suicidal every day. I was making plans. I was expecting the worst. I was expecting to die in a park like dayse. I was having a horrible life.

Now I rarely feel that way. I have a desire to live as me. And I'm grateful every day I can be me. I care about my life and the life of those around me in a way that I never did pre-transition. Because pre-transition I was hurt, angry, and confused, and "less then".

Trans people still deal with "less then" but it's better to be dealing with it than avoiding it just for some shitty cis male privilege.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 08:26 PM
I don't advocate trying to be a tyrant and control peoples lives and I don't sit here worrying about them or what they may or may not do.

so this is your argument after all:

You could arguably take the libertarian position here and say if someone wants to sell themself into slavery, or have all their limbs removed and be permanently transformed into a sex doll, or have bellows hooked up to their surgically added tits so they can be inflated/deflated by their Daddy, or whatever and if they were willing to pay a doc to render those services then it would be fine.

I don't agree with ur decision to sign a contract at age 18 forcing you to have all ur limbs amputated so u can serve in a sex prison for 30 years while the harem owner pays wild sums to your parents, but i will defend to the death ur right to make it. I foresee zero potential for horrific consequences.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:28 PM
I don't agree with ur decision to sign a contract at age 18 forcing you to have all ur limbs amputated so u can serve in a sex prison for 30 years, but i will defend to the death ur right to make it.

What I've been attempting to communicate is that this line of logic does not even relate to me or my experiences. OUCH :(

I think my emotional distress is that you seem to be projecting the above scenario on to me which is entirely incorrect.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 08:31 PM
imo trannies don't have souls :)

neither does anyone else though

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:33 PM
imo trannies don't have souls :)

neither does anyone else though

Gingers don't either and my pubes are red as fuck. So die in a fire everyone.

Ohhh I like the hidden text.

barrettdc1
03-03-2016, 08:36 PM
how did this thread devolve into hating on maer for being a tranny. who honestly gives a fuck? I know I don't. People can do whatever the fuck they want to themselves. If it's not harming me and my way of life, I don't give a fuck.

xaxis
03-03-2016, 08:43 PM
how did this thread devolve into hating on maer for being a tranny. who honestly gives a fuck? I know I don't. People can do whatever the fuck they want to themselves. If it's not harming me and my way of life, I don't give a fuck.

This but to the extent that if it isn't deconstructive to those around them AND makes them happy, then I'm happy for them.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 08:45 PM
What I've been attempting to communicate is that this line of logic does not even relate to me or my experiences. OUCH :(

I think my emotional distress is that you seem to be projecting the above scenario on to me which is entirely incorrect.

This scenario you claim has no bearing here is one that automatically occurs if I accept that medical doctors should be able to ignore the hippocratic oath with nothing more than the "consent" of the patient. Which is, after all, your entire argument. An argument that seems to be working just beautifully thanks to the profit motive aligning with it.

I get that you can make libertarian arguments in public without ever being directly challenged since that challenge requires fundamentally questioning USA state religion that market = good. But we are not in meatspace here and I can tell you: the market is an abstraction of violence.

Your being funneled from fighting wars for Israel, to decades of depression (sure hope those mystery injections had nothing to do with this, gulf war sicknesslol), to an ignominious end as the victim of expensive cosmetic medical procedures, did not happen entirely of your free will. That is an assertion I reject absolutely. And creating a profit motive for driving people into this pit of expensive self-harm is just about the most sickening thing I can imagine.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:46 PM
This but to the extent that if it isn't deconstructive to those around them AND makes them happy, then I'm happy for them.

were do you draw the line at deconstructive though? like some priest in alabama getting triggurd about his own beliefs in his own god about womenz and menz? or like families getting destroyed because some guy thought it would be cool to be a girl on ecstasy one nite?

I'm pretty libertarian where I draw that line and I hate the idea of forcing people to live a certain way, if anything people with the serious deconstructive issues are going to deconstruct anyway, so we should find a way to figure out what their actual the fuck problem is.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:48 PM
This scenario you claim has no bearing here is one that automatically occurs if I accept that medical doctors should be able to ignore the hippocratic oath with nothing more than the "consent" of the patient. Which is, after all, your entire argument. An argument that seems to be working just beautifully thanks to the profit motive aligning with it.

I get that you can make libertarian arguments in public without ever being directly challenged since that challenge requires fundamentally questioning USA state religion that market = good. But we are not in meatspace here and I can tell you: the market is an abstraction of violence. Your being funneled from fighting wars for Israel, to decades of depression (sure hope those mystery injections had nothing to do with this), to an ignominious end as the victim of expensive cosmetic medical procedures, did not happen entirely of your free will. That is an assertion I reject absolutely. And creating a profit motive for driving people into this pit of expensive self-harm is just about the most sickening thing I can imagine.

It's seriously not that easy to transition lol. It's also seriously not that easy to get hormones legitimately. Also it's way easier (and cheaper) just to ignore the doctors if you want hormones. Also the people siging up for SRS get mutliple letters, get multiple checks by multiple doctors to clear them and thats hard as hell too.

Not many people outside of trust fund babys say>.. oh well fuck i'm just gonna transition on a whim and oh... look i can afford GRS tommorow.

Transitioning is not about money and it's a shitty market to be in. It's fucking charity work even the rich doctors at the supurn clinic give away a lot of free and could make better safer easier money doing something else. I honestly don't know what motivates them aside from they like that kind of work over say... gunshot wounds in afghanistan.

Isreal isn't recruiting me into their IDF anytime soon lawlz. The best drugs to sell are def not estradiol which has been on the market a loooong as time.. oh and spironolactone which is cheap as fuck.

no if your going to say something like "Zeranol" and someone taking that because they have dysmorphia about "exectly how big their boobs are" thats a bad risk... but hey... you are chasing other peoples dreams again.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 08:51 PM
It's also seriously not that easy to get hormones legitimately.

This is so absurd. You trust all doctors as though they are a single entity. You have clearly never been into the bowels of the American medical system.

If you want a doctor to give you something based on an indication that can't be resolved by imaging, he gives it to you. You need only know what to say. Then again, you may not be capable of knowing what to say if you're going in talking about "serotonin imbalance" lol

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Also the people siging up for SRS get mutliple letters, get multiple checks by multiple doctors to clear them and thats hard as hell too.

You aren't fooling anyone who has done any research.

An SRS letter can be obtained in under 8 months. I wager 6 months is also possible, but its arbitrary. The letter is a joke and part of the sell machine Big J is talking about. It is not any sort of check and balance.

Now if it took a few years, maybe you'd score 0.25 of a point here. But probably not due to the inherent lack of integrity, nature of the beast, so on and so forth.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Ohhh I like the hidden text.

Well...

...you're easily entertained

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 08:56 PM
This is so absurd. You trust all doctors as though they are a single entity. You have clearly never been into the bowels of the American medical system.

If you want a doctor to give you something based on an indication that can't be resolved by imaging, he gives it to you. You need only know what to say. Then again, you may not be capable of knowing what to say if you're going in talking about "serotonin imbalance" lol

how do i get pills to make my dick sparkle

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 08:58 PM
how do i get pills to make my dick huger

claim chronic prostatitis (chronic pelvic pain syndrome).

my lower back hurts and my toes go numb sometimes and it hurts really bad when i pee especially after orgasm or alcohol consumption, like i still need to pee but there is no pee left in me. And when the pain gets bad i can't achieve erection. No the antibiotics you prescribed me 2 weeks ago did not help.

Boom, 5mg daily cialis, greatest drug ever invented.

oh nice edit:
how do i get pills to make my dick sparkle

while you're being prescribed antibiotics, you are also likely to be prescribed an organic dye that is claimed to relieve urinary tract pain. you'll start pissing really deep blue or red (you can pick, the blue is cooler), and it will stain your toilet bowl. This is as close to the sparkling as I can help with and i forgot the name of these drugs :(

maerilith
03-03-2016, 08:58 PM
You aren't fooling anyone who has done any research.

An SRS letter can be obtained in under 8 months. I wager 6 months is also possible, but its arbitrary. The letter is a joke and part of the sell machine Big J is talking about. It is not any sort of check and balance.

Now if it took a few years, maybe you'd score 0.25 of a point here. But probably not due to the inherent lack of integrity, nature of the beast, so on and so forth.

I'm no were near getting an SRS letter from my MD and I still need to see another, it requires two.

Yeah there are some shitty quacks out there i can find one for you here that will do it... but part of that is supply and demand, and the fact that you can't regulate this.

There is no horrific machine trying to take over this country with peepeesurgeries

lets put SRS leters in trumps hand I'm sure he'll sell them for a small profit and create a new industry for america!

Taking out a loan and going to Thailand ASAP

xaxis
03-03-2016, 09:01 PM
were do you draw the line at deconstructive though? like some priest in alabama getting triggurd about his own beliefs in his own god about womenz and menz? or like families getting destroyed because some guy thought it would be cool to be a girl on ecstasy one nite?

I'm pretty libertarian where I draw that line and I hate the idea of forcing people to live a certain way, if anything people with the serious deconstructive issues are going to deconstruct anyway, so we should find a way to figure out what their actual the fuck problem is.

Its a personal line of deconstructive. For instance, i worked with a girl and her boyfriend/partner that were total coke fiends. It made them happy. Normal circumstances, I wouldn't care BUT with these people the put coke over the wellfare of their kids. They would buy coke instead of food . . .FOR THEIR KIDS! THAT is where i draw the line.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Its a personal line of deconstructive. For instance, i worked with a girl and her boyfriend/partner that were total coke fiends. It made them happy. Normal circumstances, I wouldn't care BUT with these people the put coke over the wellfare of their kids. They would buy coke instead of food . . .FOR THEIR KIDS! THAT is where i draw the line.

pretty much agree that is a great test case scenario

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:08 PM
P.S. Azar, have u any idea what it takes to get GRS, do some fucking research, in america it's holy shitballs cray cray hard and long wait, you could if rich probably get one and get it done in 2yrs time, but fuck if you do that without actually being sure...

i don't advocate making people live a horrible life because 2 or 3 people out of 10 might or might not go all swordfish and rob a bank and get their srs letter from some european country its so fucking hard to get it in the states here.

docs aren't that ready to risk their licenses over patients in any capacity,

just recently a poor transman ended up getting shot in nevada after seeing 5 doctors to try and find therapy/hormones during a suicide call.

That person was kept from hrt because of a secondary diagnosis of autism.

It's not easy as fuck, it's not a racket, it's not straight forward, yet, like in all things there's a great underground economy sadly that boy didn't have access to it.

Look up Kayden Clarke

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/best-friend-kayden-clarke-regrets-letting-police-article-1.2524967?cid=bitly

judge all you want, but having been there i put the knife down.

it probably saved my life, but I cared about the lives of the cops too and somehow that saved me.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 09:10 PM
anyone with an internet connection and a computer can acquire hormones. Perhaps he really was autistic.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 09:14 PM
has anyone ever crowdfunded a dick severing?

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Anyone who would kill themselves before getting what they "need" from freely accessible black markets must not have been that attached to life. How much was living as a woman really worth to this person? Does it not appear that this was a last-ditch effort at achieving the fantasy of a life where others carry you everywhere (including, apparently, to the pharmacy), with this last bit of effort required being the straw the broke the camel's back?

Or were they truly so incompetent that they knew nothing of this option? If that's the case, how were they competent to decide they need this treatment?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 09:21 PM
I thought Runlvlzero = IRYD

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Anyone who would kill themselves before getting what they "need" from freely accessible black markets must not have been that attached to life. How much was living as a woman really worth to this person? Does it not appear that this was a last-ditch effort at achieving the fantasy of a life where others carry you everywhere (including, apparently, to the pharmacy), with this last bit of effort required being the straw the broke the camel's back?

Or were they truly so incompetent that they knew nothing of this option? If that's the case, how were they competent to decide they need this treatment?

why don't you fucking read the article and get back to me with some of your white male police officer is more important than some transgendered autist privilage?

Actually he was probably hispanic, Flores.

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 09:25 PM
why don't you fucking read the article and get back to me with some of your white male police officer is more important than some transgendered autist privilage?

Actually he was probably hispanic, Flores.

ok i clicked the article like u wanted

He blamed his depression on not being able to transition genders because doctors and therapists wanted to “fix” his Asperger’s before he could start testosterone treatment.

so all of my points still stand, care to address them yet?

Boo hoo, a society of retards who deserve to be exterminated will not validate my alternative lifestyle. Time to kill myself rather than taking what I claim to need illegally. your seed is fucking weak son, and it deserves to be wiped from this earth

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:26 PM
I thought Runlvlzero = IRYD

Nope. I'm Runlvl.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:27 PM
ok i clicked the article like u wanted

so all of my points still stand, care to address them yet?

No your points were that anyone is going to get pushed into a crappy treatment because doctors just want $$ this isn't even the case

Article was linked to deconstruct your delusions. But you don't want to realy buddhist for real you just want to be a tool of the patriarchy because it makes you feel safe about your own personal choice.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Nope. I'm Runlvl.

my friend! kaga is using the comparison as an insult against IRYD. he is using you as a negative example to do so!

unleash your womanly wrath

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:33 PM
my friend! kaga is using the comparison as an insult against IRYD. he is using you as a negative example to do so!

unleash your womanly wrath

runlvlzero was a fucking retard, but runlvlzero stomped the fuck out of kaga and IYRD lawlz

Big_Japan
03-03-2016, 09:33 PM
No your points were that anyone is going to get pushed into a crappy treatment because doctors just want $$ this isn't even the case

Article was linked to deconstruct your delusions. But you don't want to realy buddhist for real you just want to be a tool of the patriarchy because it makes you feel safe about your own personal choice.

No delusions here sis (<-except that lol). I'm not claiming that it's completely piss easy to get a sex change in 100% of the US yet (we're talking about an anecdote in Mesa Arizona here, the guy's doc probably goes to pastor anderson's church), only that it's easy enough to get any form of medical treatment either through a doc or the black market that it is achievable wayyyy before suicide becomes a justifiable option.

Fact is, this retard who was so obsessed with having underclass labels like asperger's and transgenderism applied to himself that he made youtube videos about them was ready to kill himself before he exhausted all available options to achieve what he claimed to want, whoops I mean need. Ergo he was not fully committed to going trans. So the gatekeepers it would seem made the right call. Dig?

If i decided to go trans no doc could possibly stand in my way because I am competent to make and execute such a decision. Except maybe with respect to the surgical aspects.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:36 PM
No delusions here sis (<-except that lol). I'm not claiming that it's completely piss easy to get a sex change in 100% of the US yet (we're talking about an anecdote in Mesa Arizona here, the guy's doc probably goes to pastor anderson's church), only that it's easy enough to get any form of medical treatment either through a doc or the black market that it is achievable wayyyy before suicide becomes a justifiable option.

Fact is, this retard who was so obsessed with having underclass labels like asperger's and transgenderism applied to himself that he made youtube videos about them was ready to kill himself before he exhausted all available options to achieve what he claimed to want. Ergo he was not fully committed to going trans. So the gatekeepers it would seem made the right call. Dig?

If i decided to go trans no doc could possibly stand in my way because I am competent to make and execute such a decision. Except maybe with respect to the surgical aspects.

I dig, it's sad, and he could have been helped, or tasered rather than neglected and shot.

It's fucking sad to lose a life needlessly over stupid shit.

P.S. I live in backwards ass pastorjohn ville. No offense to some of the nicer priests I met in the military higher up with degrees. But fuck here is.... :( :( :( extra horrible for trans issues.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 09:49 PM
I'm not claiming that it's completely piss easy to get a sex change in 100% of the US yet
er well, if one really want's it, and want's it for free, gotta go to California and commit a crime. Go to prison, wind up in a cell with Bubba who insists you get the uh er "Sex Reassignment Surgery" and thus forever be his ho as he pimps you out of his cell.
++ for the state too, you'll need the services of a shrink the rest of your life too, creates even more quality jobs.

http://i.imgur.com/Xy2fTjA.jpg

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 09:56 PM
runlvlzero was a fucking retard, but runlvlzero stomped the fuck out of kaga and IYRD lawlz

Give
a
single
example
of
this

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:56 PM
er well, if one really want's it, and want's it for free, gotta go to California and commit a crime. Go to prison, wind up in a cell with Bubba who insists you get the uh er "Sex Reassignment Surgery" and thus forever be his ho as he pimps you out of his cell.
++ for the state too, you'll need the services of a shrink the rest of your life too, creates even more quality jobs.

http://i.imgur.com/Xy2fTjA.jpg

I get this whole email thing but Hillary isn't really responsible. Nor did anyone get killed. And the oversight about this stuff is notoriously bad even in overseas installations.

I use to do intrusion detection, virus recovery, CERT, push patches, etc... computer networks, especially those run by the government are worse off than public networks sometimes.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Nor did anyone get killed.

wat

maerilith
03-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Give
a
single
example
of
this

the fact that no one except IYRD and a few other trolls cares about you, yet runlvlzero is whispered in dark places and people go out of their way to hate on me... see derpcake, see r99pvp

infact, get your shit out of off topic and tryred or at least tryred forums for a change of pace, your shit stinks.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 10:05 PM
I get this whole email thing but Hillary isn't really responsible. Nor did anyone get killed. And the oversight about this stuff is notoriously bad even in overseas installations.

I use to do intrusion detection, virus recovery, CERT, push patches, etc... computer networks, especially those run by the government are worse off than public networks sometimes.
???

http://i.imgur.com/IAJQoJm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I8412un.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hCB2p8H.gif

Off with her head!

maerilith
03-03-2016, 10:08 PM
???

http://i.imgur.com/IAJQoJm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I8412un.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hCB2p8H.gif

Off with her head!

K so go prove it in a court of law and get back to me. Also I don't really like the death penalty. It's not something really great considering our courts.

Oh wait, the court of public opinion has already done it's job trying to lynch her. I remember reading about he emails like 2 yrs ago or a year ago.. way prior to this election nonsense off several links and several news sites from slashdot. I concluded that she wasn't responsible. Oh and she didn't have any malicious intent which also factors into courts.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 10:12 PM
OPSec is a thing and Hillary abused it like Bill abused interns in the Oval.

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 10:14 PM
K so go prove it in a court of law and get back to me. Also I don't really like the death penalty. It's not something really great considering our courts.

Oh wait, the court of public opinion has already done it's job trying to lynch her. I remember reading about he emails like 2 yrs ago or a year ago.. way prior to this election nonsense off several links and several news sites from slashdot. I concluded that she wasn't responsible. Oh and she didn't have any malicious intent which also factors into courts.
http://i.imgur.com/LTj5W8x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S0KosHO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/35HGGrJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/grGMGAy.gif

maerilith
03-03-2016, 10:22 PM
OPSec is a thing and Hillary abused it like Bill abused interns in the Oval.

have you ever met someone outside of intelligence or signal who had any training or knowledge about opsec, whoever was her aid or set her up with that email was the person violating opsec she didn't know any better likely

but yeah it was a dumb move

she didn't murder anyone though

Do you think Trump, Cruz, Rubio or any of the other names have a clue about OPSEC?

Bernie might... have red an article somewhere about computer security, but he likely didn't understand it at our level.

if you want to get real tinfoil you could say she was set up on purpose by someone who did know better and taken advantage of by an agent in the intelligence community or a mole in the white houses signal services....

but thats pretty far fetched going to be hard 2 prove

these people think password protected email is secure... lol...

Now if she was instructed to not take a document off SIPRNET and she did... when she didn't have clearence and she shouldn't have... thats chelsea manning level treason

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 10:28 PM
have you ever met someone outside of intelligence or signal who had any training or knowledge about opsec, whoever was her aid or set her up with that email was the person violating opsec she didn't know any better likely

but yeah it was a dumb move

she didn't murder anyone though

Do you think Trump, Cruz, Rubio or any of the other names have a clue about OPSEC?

Bernie might... have red an article somewhere about computer security, but he likely didn't understand it at our level.

if you want to get real tinfoil you could say she was set up on purpose by someone who did know better and taken advantage of by an agent in the intelligence community or a mole in the white houses signal services....

but thats pretty far fetched going to be hard 2 prove

these people think password protected email is secure... lol...

Now if she was instructed to not take a document off SIPRNET and she did... when she didn't have clearence and she shouldn't have... thats chelsea manning level treason

She herself has a clearance. This is a fact. She bears the responsibility for whatever orders she gave subordinates in setting up the email server. Ignorance is no excuse. Her status as an elite should not and must not protect her from being punished as any other citizen would be.

Hastley
03-03-2016, 10:30 PM
She herself has a clearance. This is a fact. She bears the responsibility for whatever orders she gave subordinates in setting up the email server. Ignorance is no excuse. Her status as an elite should not and must not protect her from being punished as any other citizen would be.

This

phacemeltar
03-03-2016, 10:30 PM
hello, sir. instead of buying yourself a boobjob, would you consider buying a pair of shoes for an autistic refugee? you can spend 10,000% less, and may get some positive social interaction, after all. 😉

maerilith
03-03-2016, 10:34 PM

So if she gave an order to "set me up some secure email that I can send diplomatic, but not secret info over, maybe confidential" and that person set her up the email and she gave a lawful and correct order

your still willing to chargrill her? yeah her peeps and by extention herself is responsible for a fuck up, but she's not military either, the civies aren't even held to the same kinds of standards as military officers.

I have a hard time sitting here getting mad, knowing the training and time juggling shit people in her position probably face. She's probably in way over her head, me and you might have done better but we have the benefit of special training and experience in a field she never has had more then 15 minutes to look into.

Change the face you still have the same problem. Your not going to get better performance, like I said from anyone else.

hell I would love my old SGM work for the state department or secretary of state (well Kerry Actually is, but I don't think he's going to run for office, also he's an ass)

but he's retired and out of the business by now raising his family thank god

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 10:38 PM

See that's where it all breaks down, why I'd be terrified to live under the type of government control you seem to so very much want.

Basically where such people can carry out their own death penalties in secret, as long as they hide the evidence well enough even if illegally. Then have their minions run around saying it's all legit and she is just a victim in the court of public opinion, which you seem to actually use in her defense a court of public opinion.

It's ok as long as she hides or destroys the evidence, eh? What difference does it make! she covered her tracks well enough, and calling her out on it is just just rude.

No one got hurt.

No one.

Yeah... "so go prove it"

:(

Tyranny

maerilith
03-03-2016, 10:42 PM
See that's where it all breaks down, why I'd be terrified to live under the type of government control you seem to so very much want.

Basically where such people can carry out their own death penalties in secret, as long as they hide the evidence well enough even if illegally. Then have their minions run around saying it's all legit and she is just a victim in the court of public opinion, which you seem to actually use in her defense a court of public opinion.

It's ok as long as she hides or destroys the evidence, eh? What difference does it make! she covered her tracks well enough, and calling her out on it is just just rude.

No one got hurt.

No one.

Yeah... "so go prove it"

:(

Tyranny

There is no conspiracy here. No one is assassinating diplomats in secrete from our very own state department. This is not time for the revolution.

Pokesan
03-03-2016, 10:45 PM
So if she gave an order to "set me up some secure email that I can send diplomatic, but not secret info over, maybe confidential" and that person set her up the email and she gave a lawful and correct order

your still willing to chargrill her? yeah her peeps and by extention herself is responsible for a fuck up, but she's not military either, the civies aren't even held to the same kinds of standards as military officers.

I have a hard time sitting here getting mad, knowing the training and time juggling shit people in her position probably face. She's probably in way over her head, me and you might have done better but we have the benefit of special training and experience in a field she never has had more then 15 minutes to look into.

Change the face you still have the same problem. Your not going to get better performance, like I said from anyone else.

hell I would love my old SGM work for the state department or secretary of state (well Kerry Actually is, but I don't think he's going to run for office, also he's an ass)

but he's retired and out of the business by now raising his family thank god

You are deliberately understating the severity of the violation and I don't know why. She exposed state secrets by placing them on a non-secure server located in her residence. This is absolutely against the law, regardless of military status. The law is the law.

maerilith
03-03-2016, 10:48 PM
You are deliberately understating the severity of the violation and I don't know why. She exposed state secrets by placing them on a non-secure server located in her residence. This is absolutely against the law, regardless of military status. The law is the law.

oh well that' an entirely different event then what I was looking at, are you sure 'server' is the correct term, i'll have to look into it, i honestly got so bored with politics I don't care about all the mudslinging going on... they all are corrupt or flawed in some terrible way :(

Daywolf
03-04-2016, 12:39 AM
they all are corrupt or flawed in some terrible way
Then you justify them by calling them all corrupt. This just an act or are you serious? You have no real idea what's going on outside your bedroom walls, do you? You have what, one or two real issues if even that? The rest is just white noise you fling cat turds at when bored? And flung whichever way the wind may blow? Oh yawn, you're a boring individual, no real challenge. Invest in a club and seek out a bridge, post-haste.

maerilith
03-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Then you justify them by calling them all corrupt. This just an act or are you serious? You have no real idea what's going on outside your bedroom walls, do you? You have what, one or two real issues if even that? The rest is just white noise you fling cat turds at when bored? And flung whichever way the wind may blow? Oh yawn, you're a boring individual, no real challenge. Invest in a club and seek out a bridge, post-haste.

dude if you really think your pyramid scheme Illuminati friends are telling you the truth about Hillary and life then you are a bad conspiracy theorist furry survivalist nutjob republican.

i realized shit was fucked years ago now i'm way less worried about what trump or hillary is going to do to me then what the fuck i'm going to do about me

u should try it

Daywolf
03-04-2016, 12:50 AM
dude if you really think your pyramid scheme Illuminati friends are telling you the truth about Hillary and life then you are a bad conspiracy theorist furry survivalist nutjob republican.

i realized shit was fucked years ago now i'm way less worried about what trump or hillary is going to do to me then what the fuck i'm going to do about me

u should try it
ha ha haha you really don't know a thing, do ya? Some stuff you picked up here and there and throw around. Was my point already though. Just more of the same anyway.

Wat's a survivalist to you? Someone that lives by some other means than those Snap food stamp things?

"Republican"... uh-huh... that's toootally what I sound like, riiight. hehehe

AzzarTheGod
03-04-2016, 03:00 AM
I dig, it's sad, and he could have been helped, or tasered rather than neglected and shot.

It's fucking sad to lose a life needlessly over stupid shit.

P.S. I live in backwards ass pastorjohn ville. No offense to some of the nicer priests I met in the military higher up with degrees. But fuck here is.... :( :( :( extra horrible for trans issues.

I bet you are very deeply emotionally affected by that too.

You let organized religion, which was designed to bring order and control (especially Christianity) of all aspects of a persons life, trans or not, put a frown on you just thinking about it.

Yeah you'll make it far "taking on the patriarchy". Try spiritually evolving.

AzzarTheGod
03-04-2016, 03:09 AM

Petraeus has a felony record for a much smaller offense than Hillary committed.

They are also in the process of taking a full star away from him for fucks sake.

Just on this basis alone I say fuck her. Fullest extent of the law should be applied as it was to Petraeus.

AzzarTheGod
03-04-2016, 03:42 AM
Having hope for Bernie is still considered socially acceptable isn't it?

Sort of. You want to be tracking the FBI investigation if you want to gauge the Bern Level.

They should have it wrapped up in a few weeks (3 weeks approximately according to Sean Hannity's estimates). A felony indictment would put the Bern back in the game.

The FBI tends to not play politics, but the quality of the investigation may be tampered with. We'll see. They murdered Petraeus, I'd like to see the DOJ not play partisan politics and indict asap.

maerilith
03-04-2016, 09:06 AM
Got to appreciate bigjs narration skills.

Uuruk
03-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Got to appreciate bigjs narration skills.

You posted every hour from 6 am to 8 pm yesterday.

Get
A
Fucking
Life

maerilith
03-04-2016, 10:09 AM
You posted every hour from 6 am to 8 pm yesterday.

Get
A
Fucking
Life
We need to have a private chat one day.