PDA

View Full Version : Starting Fresh on Blue

wolf7bsuc
03-02-2016, 04:34 PM
I have a 57 wiz / 54 necro and about 15k pp on red, but I got pretty bored with the low population / broken EQ pvp system.

I think I have a 34 mage on blue, but really am interested in grouping as much as possible while leveling. I was thinking of rolling a chanter since charm would allow me to solo to level 60 and I would be attractive to groups.

Is getting xp groups on blue easy as a chanter? Will I have to spend a lot of nights soloing and would it be better to keep my mage or a different class? Are there any casual end game guilds or leveling guilds? Is it legal to trade red PP for blue pp? :D

RDawg816
03-02-2016, 07:10 PM
The plat is considered RMT at the moment.

Groups do enjoy enchanters. I would think you could get groups fairly well. You will have your days where no one needs you, but that's classic, right?

There are a few casual end game guilds, and a few more leveling guilds. If you're online when I play I could hook you up with some starter money or buffs or whatnot. I have a plethora of alts as well. :)

Daywolf
03-03-2016, 03:18 PM
For exp grouping, enc is in demand, should have no problems here compared to mage. You could always transfer gear/coin from your mage to the enc for an easier start then just focus on xp for a while.

thufir
03-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Is getting xp groups on blue easy as a chanter? Will I have to spend a lot of nights soloing and would it be better to keep my mage or a different class? Are there any casual end game guilds or leveling guilds? Is it legal to trade red PP for blue pp? :D

in order:

1) yes
2) no, but you can keep the mage anyway, why not
3) yes, tons of leveling guilds and at least one casual high end guild (Clue)
4) nope