PDA

View Full Version : WTS -=Bob's Custom Toon Service=-

citizen1080
12-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Bob’s Custom Toon Service

Welcome to Bob’s Custom Toon Service! I am happy to be offering a new custom character leveling service.

Want a new character but don’t have the time to level it to 50? Does your guild need need a new trackbot or cleric? I can help!

-==- The process is simple and fast. You simply make a new EQemu Account and Login account just like you did when you first started on the server.

-==- Create the character that you want leveled, you get to pick race, sex, religion and of course their name.

-==- After your character is complete, all info including EQemu info is handed over to me along with payment in advance for the character.

-==- After one weeks time* has passed you will be handed over your new character with all info previously given to me. You then change password and email back and your account is 100% secure.

By using this new service you are getting a fresh 100% custom character with no reputation on the server!

What does your new Toon come with?

-==- Casters will come with all 49 spells, Max swim and Sense Heading, All magic schools maxxed along with a Specialty that you choose.

-==- Melees come with Max Swimming and Sense heading along with 1 maxxed weapon skill of your choice.

-==- Character will come with any no drop/trash items acquired along the way to lvl 50.

How much does this service cost?

Classes are broken up into three pricing tiers depending on how difficult they are to power level and which classes I anticipate being in demand now and in Kunark. This is not open for debate and classes will stay in their respective pricing tiers =)**

TIER ONE -=80k=-
Enchanter
Wizard
Cleric
Warrior
Monk
Bard

TIER TWO -=70k=-
Ranger
Shadow knight
Paladin
Druid
Shaman

TIER THREE -=60k=-
Magician
Necromancer
Rogue

-==- If you choose a race with Racial XP Penalty (Troll/Ogre etc) there is a flat 10k added to final price of the Toon.

-==- If you choose a race with Racial XP Bonus (Assling etc) there will be 5k subtracted from the final price of the Toon.

-==- If you choose a Gnome as your race 2k will be added to final price of the Toon to compensate for Tinkering.

How do I order?!

Simply send me a PM with any questions you may have about the service and I will help as much as I can. Once we have a contract established I will take payment in advance for the account in the EC tunnel and your toon will start being leveled soon after!

About Us

I (Bob) have been running Consignment sales on on P1999 since June of this year. I have brokered almost 6 million pp in sales while in business so far. My team of power levelers are experienced and use a combination of classes to make the power leveling as fast as possible. There is no boxing involved in our power leveling process and there are no faction hits as only faction neutral areas are used to power level in. This is a 100% legit, safe and legal service. And it is backed by Bob’s Personal Guarantee***.

The Fine Print

-==-No we don’t want your RMT, Plat and item trades only.

-==- Accounts under contract will have email and passwords changed while the week of power leveling is in progress and will not be available to be accessed by the owner.

-==- *There is a two day grace period on all Leveling contracts to protect against unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to; real life conflicts, server outages, and The Zombie Apocalypse.

-==- *If the account is not level 50 after the two day grace period expires the customer has the option to request a full refund or continue to buy the account at a 10% discount.

-==- **Yes I am aware of hybrid xp penalties. I am also aware that some classes in T1 are easier to level than those in T3. No amount of argument will change the pricing tiers but thank you for your concern!

-==- ***Bob Guarantees nothing.

-==- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason including personal grudges and racism.

Noxious
12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Terrific idea, what if I want to order a toon below 50? No dice?

Huck
12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
-==- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason including personal grudges and racism.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I bet you get a ripped on a lot since you (your signature toon there) look like a pirate :)

citizen1080
12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Send me a pm and we can most likely work something out =)

citizen1080
12-07-2010, 05:44 PM
-==- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason including personal grudges and racism.[/SIZE]

I bet you get a ripped on a lot since you (your signature toon there) look like a pirate :)

Arrr matey...

Dac321
12-07-2010, 06:41 PM
This is a 100% legit, safe and legal service. And it is backed by Bob’s Personal Guarantee***

-==- ***Bob Guarantees nothing.

I lol'd

zt004
12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Bob, I have serious respect for such an honest and respectable guy, but I have to say I do not like this idea. While I understand the service is totally legitimate, I cannot help but feel that it is essentially cheating the game and that it brings down the quality of the entire server. I regard this idea to be in the category of buying platinum, though I admit they are not nearly one in the same.

There is something to be said about taking the difficulties and thrill out of the game, even for the select people who choose to do so, that waters down the server for everyone.

While I recognize your efforts and your goals, please do not flood p99 with this :(

Asher
12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Bob, I have serious respect for such an honest and respectable guy, but I have to say I do not like this idea. While I understand the service is totally legitimate, I cannot help but feel that it is essentially cheating the game and that it brings down the quality of the entire server. I regard this idea to be in the category of buying platinum, though I admit they are not nearly one in the same.

There is something to be said about taking the difficulties and thrill out of the game, even for the select people who choose to do so, that waters down the server for everyone.

While I recognize your efforts and your goals, please do not flood p99 with this :(

To add onto this we are now gonna have people PLing in all the good XP zones.

Good PLers take a bunch of mobs and use DSes to kill them leaving few spawns for people trying to group. I have been trained by more then 1 PLer in Unrest recently.

I hope we don't have too many people taking him up on his offer or XPing in high ZEM zones is gonna suck for many people.

Just my thoughts,

Asher

citizen1080
12-07-2010, 07:12 PM
I appreciate the respect and the flame-free post =)

To address your concerns I personally do not feel that this will hurt the server. No one will be able to step onto our server and on day one order one of these toons. They have a substantial price tag and only established server members will be able to purchase a toon. I do not see a flood of lvl 50 noobs taking over our server.

Secondly I see this as a way for casual players...aka those necros and mages, who don't have time to group and lvl a rogue or cleric, to farm and purchase the toon they actually want to play but couldn't due to RL concerns.

I will agree that the necro who gets handed the keys to a 50 cleric will not be the best healer right off..but lets be honest this is EQ..not rocket science.

Thirdly we are all veteran EQ players, most of us played most the classes at one point or time and know the mechanics of the game.

This is also an opportunity for a guild who needs another healer to sacrifice some guild bank funds for a quick heal bot to be played on their raids by their members.

While I know this will upset some people, and I am not saying you are wrong to be upset, I do not feel this will be detrimental to our server.

Byungmo
12-07-2010, 07:23 PM
bob you are rock sir !

Uberom
12-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Damn this shit looks legit. About time somebody went corporate with it!

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 03:47 AM
Very legit =)

TJHooker
12-08-2010, 03:57 AM
So how many boxes do you use to PL the chars up?

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 03:58 AM
783...I actually box every character on the server...including you. =)

TJHooker
12-08-2010, 04:01 AM
No really, sounds like you must be multiboxing, or else you have a bunch of people with no life to help you.

Nakara
12-08-2010, 04:08 AM
bob bought an account from me and right after i gave him the login info the character was logged on....but bob was still in EC

true story

Carron
12-08-2010, 08:00 AM
Bob spelled backwards is God... That's pretty scary.

Yinaltin
12-08-2010, 09:54 AM
http://www.eurointelligence.com/uploads/pics/ianti_ndividualism.jpg

bobs secret revealed !! ! 11 !

Byungmo
12-08-2010, 09:55 AM
http://www.eurointelligence.com/uploads/pics/ianti_ndividualism.jpg

bobs secret revealed !! ! 11 !

omg !!

Huck
12-08-2010, 02:22 PM
http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/imagedump/demotivational_posters/hope.jpg

Bob is a smart guy. He is power leveling for our best interests....

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 03:26 PM
No really, sounds like you must be multiboxing, or else you have a bunch of people with no life to help you.

I do not PL anything, that would mean I would have to leave my safe and snug tunnel in EC, I have people who do that for me. Thanks for your concern friend!

Daldaen
12-08-2010, 03:56 PM
I do not PL anything, that would mean I would have to leave my safe and snug tunnel in EC, I have people who do that for me. Thanks for your concern friend!

If you never leave... what do you need all this platinum you accrue offering this service for?

Chanus
12-08-2010, 04:02 PM
If you never leave... what do you need all this platinum you accrue offering this service for?

To pay people to make him more platinum, duh.

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I enjoy making money =) I don't know of anyone in the world who doesn't.

Good job on the tags btw, always the best part of the thread =)

thefloydian
12-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I enjoy making money =) I don't know of anyone in the world who doesn't.

:(

warrioman
12-08-2010, 07:26 PM
To PL most efficiently you'd need a monk/cleric team. Add in the fact a person needs to be logged in to the char being PL that makes 3 real-life people. One week from 1-50, so for say a rogue that's 60k. Each of the 3 players receives a cut and Bob receives a cut as well. For multiple characters to be PLed at once you'd need more teams of 3.

Something doesn't add up here.

Nakara
12-08-2010, 07:30 PM

i wasn't joking when i said i've seen bob logged into 2 accounts at once. i was talking to him in EC, gave him the account info, then 30 seconds later i see the character i sold him running into EC, all the while i'm still talking to the character bob.

most of my posts are trolls but this is true. it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 07:37 PM
i wasn't joking when i said i've seen bob logged into 2 accounts at once. i was talking to him in EC, gave him the account info, then 30 seconds later i see the character i sold him running into EC, all the while i'm still talking to the character bob.

most of my posts are trolls but this is true. it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

Because all people live at home alone =)

Nakara
12-08-2010, 07:43 PM
so you don't dispute it then?

the99bank.com

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 08:11 PM

the99bank.com

There is nothing to dispute, The GM's are all over that site and its creators and I am still going strong selling items and accounts for in game currency. Go back to rants and flames bud, you are too retarded to hang with the rest of us =)

People giving Nakara any credit whatsoever please feel free to left click on his name and check out his previous posts, guy is a asshole and a tool and is butt hurt that I wont deal with him any longer.

Thanks for the free bumps however

citizen1080
12-08-2010, 08:14 PM
To PL most efficiently you'd need a monk/cleric team. Add in the fact a person needs to be logged in to the char being PL that makes 3 real-life people. One week from 1-50, so for say a rogue that's 60k. Each of the 3 players receives a cut and Bob receives a cut as well. For multiple characters to be PLed at once you'd need more teams of 3.

My team takes on 1 contract at a time. So one toon per week. So 3 people needed. Not much addition needed =)

Nakara
12-08-2010, 08:17 PM
There is nothing to dispute

who was playing the characters that you had logged in at once? simple question that you've been avoiding.

quizwhiz
12-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Don't really like arguing on forums but leave Bob alone.

Even if they did allow Bob to dual-box, it's their god damn world. We just play here.

Carry on Mr. Bob.

warrioman
12-08-2010, 10:20 PM

the99bank.com

Whoever would pay real life money for accounts/plat on an emulation of a 10 year old game has serious issues.

thefloydian
12-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Whoever would pay real life money for accounts/plat on an emulation of a 10 year old game has serious issues.

I wouldn't do it, but I don't really agree. If your time is worth more than whatever they're charging, then it could make sense for you. Why is it any less ridiculous to camp something for 12 hours on an emulation of a 10 year old game?

Gawain
12-08-2010, 11:09 PM

It call comes down to the value of your time. How long would it take an average person to get to 50 ? If you can work 10 overtime hours and look good at work and pay off a 50 account with even 1/2 the hours it would take to level, then that'd be ideal.

Ducky
12-09-2010, 01:14 PM
If you can work 10 overtime hours and look good at work and pay off a 50 account with even 1/2 the hours it would take to level, then that'd be ideal.

... Work?.... If you live in mom's basement, eat her meals, wear the clothes she buys you, dont drive, and never get laid.... you have plenty of time to get to 50 in one week and want RMT's to be punishable by death.

Gawain
12-09-2010, 02:24 PM
... Work?.... If you live in mom's basement, eat her meals, wear the clothes she buys you, dont drive, and never get laid.... you have plenty of time to get to 50 in one week and want RMT's to be punishable by death.

That IS the flaw in my argument hah.

citizen1080
12-09-2010, 02:42 PM

Or if you are Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard and friends who have put thousands of hours into making this server what it is and don't want it shut down by Sony due to some guy trying to make a quick buck.

I will state this once on the record, BOB DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING FOR RMT, NOR DO I BOX. As stated above by a intelligent fellow, my profile on the server is far from low and the GM's have been deep into my game logs tracking down transactions back when they made the formal announcement regarding the guy duping plat. I had nothing to hide then and I have nothing to hide now.

Take your witch hunt elsewhere friends, I don't burn very well =)

Daldaen
12-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Or if you are Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard and friends who have put thousands of hours into making this server what it is and don't want it shut down by Sony due to some guy trying to make a quick buck.

I will state this once on the record, BOB DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING FOR RMT, NOR DO I BOX. As stated above by a intelligent fellow, my profile on the server is far from low and the GM's have been deep into my game logs tracking down transactions back when they made the formal announcement regarding the guy duping plat. I had nothing to hide then and I have nothing to hide now.

Take your witch hunt elsewhere friends, I don't burn very well =)

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/308/942/3089425966712595139/mt1102966786.jpg

But I bet you float...

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0810/burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

Stunnah
12-09-2010, 03:59 PM

HAHAHA This statement is TRUE in my case... FML :(

citizen1080
12-09-2010, 04:09 PM
http://is1.okcupid.com/users/308/942/3089425966712595139/mt1102966786.jpg

But I bet you float...

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0810/burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

I dunno..I weigh a little over 9,000lbs atm..I don't see me floating very well

Crone
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM
I dunno..I weigh a little over 9,000lbs atm..I don't see me floating very well

The amount of plat that equals too is sickening. I wish I was that rich. :(

QQ

Nakara
12-09-2010, 04:31 PM
who was playing the characters that you had logged in at once? simple question that you've been avoiding.

citizen1080
12-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I am not avoiding the question, I am avoiding a retard. If someone else asks other than you and your 7 alternate forum logins I will be happy to answer. Till then assume it was your mother.

citizen1080
12-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Droid bump !

citizen1080
12-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Think whatever ya want friend, I couldn't give two fucks. Go bother someone else.

Nakara
12-10-2010, 05:21 AM
So kickback of real $, you get the monopoly on multiboxing for $ and they get a a share.

yea i mean there's certainly a reason he's the only one who gets stickied threads, he can multi box with impunity etc.

Arkanjil
12-10-2010, 05:35 AM
yea i mean there's certainly a reason he's the only one who gets stickied threads, he can multi box with impunity etc.

Apparently you aren't getting the hint. No one really cares.

fastboy21
12-10-2010, 05:54 AM
I saw Bob flying in EC yesterday. Not Levitating, but flying. He was going up and down and moving in looopty loooops. He is clearly either a hack-star, a gm, or P-99's answer to our need for someone to fulfill the Neo prophecy to save us from the matrix...

I also invented the question mark and have been living as an unkillable scotsmen roaming the world in a sword tournament for a thousand years looking for love in all the wrong places.

Arkanjil
12-10-2010, 06:04 AM
I saw Bob flying in EC yesterday. Not Levitating, but flying. He was going up and down and moving in looopty loooops. He is clearly either a hack-star, a gm, or P-99's answer to our need for someone to fulfill the Neo prophecy to save us from the matrix...

I also invented the question mark and have been living as an unkillable scotsmen roaming the world in a sword tournament for a thousand years looking for love in all the wrong places.

Waffles or Pancakes?

bluejam
12-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Wait, what?

fuji
12-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Can I get a 50 Bard or Rogue from the kindness of your heart?

My RL makes it very hard to grind.

citizen1080
12-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Tell ya what sir, I will give you a lvl 50 toon if you give me 60-80k! It's win win baby

citizen1080
12-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Currently Booked out till January 4th. Schedule your toon asap so we can have it ready for your before Kunark =)

Ames
12-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Bob is one of the most trust worthy people ive ever met while playing the game Everquest. Ive personally entrusted him with over 10k. Its great to have a broker with such a great rep and perfect feedback. Bob does NOT "pay" GM's, He is not associated with any guilds or any website aside from his twitter account and his consignment website. His name is the way it is because his original name was a violation and GM's changed it. Ive seen about 5 different people on p1999 with three letter names. When you ask one of them how they got a name like that, They all respond in the same way. Their original name was a violation of the policy here...and the GM's changed it.

In short...This man has done nothing but good things for those who have ever dealt with him. If you think he is "shady", Then i suggest you lay off the pot, because some of you are insanely paranoid and constantly think there is some huge GM involved conspiracy.... GM's favoring top guilds, GM's summon items for Bob to sell, GM's give people in IB or DA unfair advantages...Its always some bullshit you guys are hawking. If you got to know the man you would know that these accusations are laughable at best, Annoying at the worst.