PDA

View Full Version : Pirates in FV on wrong faction - Resolved

Icecometus
12-07-2010, 02:56 AM
after some time killing the pirates in FV i noticed that I was losing faction with emerald warriors, storm guards and firiona vie. I was gaining faction with the pirates of gunthak and the legion of cabilis. Pretty sure that is wrong, the dixies and such assist them and buff them.

My faction is trashed but who cares, hope this helps.

Uthgaard
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Should the pirates fight the firiona npcs? If so, which? I don't remember seeing pirates in FV in any of these locations, could be they were killed quickly.

Icecometus
12-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Alla says that their factions are pirates of gunthak and opposing factions are citizens of FV(or whatever) but I am getting a lot of faction hits by killing them. Didn't hunt in FV much on live so I am not sure. I was trying to get the pirate destroyer to spawn haha. my guess is that they should wander but are static at the moment. if the dixies or pilgrims are on FV faction then they would scrap quite a bit.

Icecometus
12-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I have been killing em for a long time and no "a pirate destroyer" has spawned. I am not a expert from live but I am pretty sure that at least one of the pirates should be his PH. I have found 7 pirate spawn points in FV. 2 seem to have a longer than normal respawn, maybe a 3rd one still testing. Just wondering if the pirate destroyer is even on the spawn list and if he is itemized?

nilbog
12-07-2010, 07:49 PM
k fv pirates will now be

-piratesofgunthak
+firionavie

Yes the destroyer exists, its a rare spawn from the pirates.

Icecometus
12-07-2010, 11:54 PM
thanks man ;)